Jump to content


* * * * * 1 votes

Oscar Niemeyer Architect

dead

404 replies to this topic

#61 Guest_Heardyamistme Wellambak_*

  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2006 - 05:26 PM

Windsor, on Jan 11 2006, 04:16 PM, said:

And we have our new Fidel Castro thread. :dead:
As a disebodied spirit I return straight from Fidel Castro thread.
I have decided to terrorrize Oscar.
He will be 99 this year.(Bestial Age )He was the mastermind behind Brasilia ,founded in 1960.
On the Top of Planalto Central ( Strange name, PC stands for Partido Communista=Communist Party). You can see the prediction of a beast to come. The name ALLU is there and means demonic power in Sumerian mythology,that is also with these letters that we form the name of the current communist President of Brazil LULA. There is a dish (U)of food facing the sky on the right and another symbol standing for A. The sound that leter U has in Portuguese moves your belly muscles and stands for Lula´s FOME ZERO(=Hunger Zero )Program. Letter A stands for power of speech. Lula speaks of Hunger,but does little to help solve the problem.
what seems to be very strange is that Lula was the 6th President to be elected after the fall of the military rule in Brazil. He was elected President in 2002, 42 years after it was finished.( tobe continued...)

#62 Star Crossed

    Assassin

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 06:06 PM

Heardyamistme Wellambak, on Jan 11 2006, 05:26 PM, said:

Windsor, on Jan 11 2006, 04:16 PM, said:

And we have our new Fidel Castro thread. :dead:
As a disebodied spirit I return straight from Fidel Castro thread.
I have decided to terrorrize Oscar.
He will be 99 this year.(Bestial Age )He was the mastermind behind Brasilia ,founded in 1960.
On the Top of Planalto Central ( Strange name, PC stands for Partido Communista=Communist Party). You can see the prediction of a beast to come. The name ALLU is there and means demonic power in Sumerian mythology,that is also with these letters that we form the name of the current communist President of Brazil LULA. There is a dish (U)of food facing the sky on the right and another symbol standing for A. The sound that leter U has in Portuguese moves your belly muscles and stands for Lula´s FOME ZERO(=Hunger Zero )Program. Letter A stands for power of speech. Lula speaks of Hunger,but does little to help solve the problem.
what seems to be very strange is that Lula was the 6th President to be elected after the fall of the military rule in Brazil. He was elected President in 2002, 42 years after it was finished.( tobe continued...)

Quote

He was elected President in 2002, 42 years after it was finished.

... and, as we all know, 42 is the answer to the ultimate question. The plot thickens...
A lesson from history.
Tdonkleys snakc on Cnocolate and Cumcumber
"El hombre es dueño de su silencio, pero prisionero de sus palabras" - Argentinian proverb.
"Maybe they filmed the poltergeist on a cursed children berialground without knowing it." - Vaagheid
'Patience is the support of weakness; impatience the ruin of strength'

#63 Guest_Plotgoes Onandon_*

  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2006 - 10:12 PM

Star Crossed, on Jan 11 2006, 06:06 PM, said:

Heardyamistme Wellambak, on Jan 11 2006, 05:26 PM, said:

Windsor, on Jan 11 2006, 04:16 PM, said:

And we have our new Fidel Castro thread. :dead:
As a disebodied spirit I return straight from Fidel Castro thread.
I have decided to terrorrize Oscar.
He will be 99 this year.(Bestial Age )He was the mastermind behind Brasilia ,founded in 1960.
On the Top of Planalto Central ( Strange name, PC stands for Partido Communista=Communist Party). You can see the prediction of a beast to come. The name ALLU is there and means demonic power in Sumerian mythology,that is also with these letters that we form the name of the current communist President of Brazil LULA. There is a dish (U)of food facing the sky on the right and another symbol standing for A. The sound that leter U has in Portuguese moves your belly muscles and stands for Lula´s FOME ZERO(=Hunger Zero )Program. Letter A stands for power of speech. Lula speaks of Hunger,but does little to help solve the problem.
what seems to be very strange is that Lula was the 6th President to be elected after the fall of the military rule in Brazil. He was elected President in 2002, 42 years after it was finished.( tobe continued...)

Quote

He was elected President in 2002, 42 years after it was finished.

... and, as we all know, 42 is the answer to the ultimate question. The plot thickens...
42 IS 4+2 = 6.
The sixth President of Brazil as Predicted by Oscar is The Goat (In the Zoo Lottery , a very popular Illegal game in Brazil # 6 is the Goat ( Lula ,should I say Allu, is from the northeast of Brazil where , Nordestinos ( =Northeast Natives) are often referred to as CABRA DA PESTE(= Goat of Pestilence).
The four horsemen are drawing near...

To be continued.....

#64 Windsor

    LFN Hunter

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,320 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 10:26 PM

Plotgoes Onandon, on Jan 11 2006, 10:12 PM, said:

To be continued.....
Please, feel free to keep us in suspense...
Shadow List 2014.

Wilko Johnson, Muhammed Ali, Helen Fawkes, David Norris, Flora Fraser, Stephen Lewis, Jim Bowen, John Bardon, Albert Reynolds, Rev Billy Graham, Daisy Berkowitz, Wojciech Jaeuzelski, Clive James, Robert Mugabe, George H. W. Bush, Leslie Phillips, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Stephen Hawking, Nancy Reagan, Jeremy Thorpe, Cardinal Keith O'Brien, Tariq Aziz, Murray Walker, Stuart Hall, Luise Rainer, Liz Dawn, Bob Dole, Edgar Ray Killen, Prince Philip, Paul O'Grady, Arthur Scargill, Jalal Talabani, Iain Paisley, Mikhail Gorbachez, Sean Connery, Jimmy Greaves, Sir Nicholas Winton, Sam Simon, Derek Fowlds, Pope Benedict XVI, Richard Attenborough, Harlan Ellison, Fidel Castro, Valerie Harper, Saif al-Isam Megrahi, Queen Fabiola, Ariel Sharon, Liz Smith, Bruce Forsyth, Fred Phelps.

2009: 13/50, 2010: 10/50, 2011: 9/50, 2012: 15/50, 2013:16/50, 2014: 7/50 Winner of the 2010 Dustpool.

#65 Guest_Plotepisodee Three3_*

  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2006 - 07:37 PM

Windsor, on Jan 11 2006, 10:26 PM, said:

Plotgoes Onandon, on Jan 11 2006, 10:12 PM, said:

To be continued.....
Please, feel free to keep us in suspense...
Niemeyer is a German surname and Germany has 16 states.
Brasilia is the Masterpiece of Mr. Niemeyer, Making it the 17th state of Germany(should I say Nazi Germany?. Hitler belonged to German Workers´ party ). If you use the Atbash Code (= code used by the Greeks to write the book of Jeremiah) you get the word BAVARIA . Mr. Niemeyer used the word ALLU on the Planalto Central that easily translates as A=U ,the main idea of communism . If A=U ,then A=Z . one of the 3 A´s is actually Z and V in the Lying position makes an L ,then the Word Brazila comes ,very close to the name of the Capital of Brazil (=Brasilia,S sounds like Z in Portuguese).

To be continued...

#66 sonny jim

    Morbid interest

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 07:44 PM

Heardyamistme Wellambak, on Jan 11 2006, 05:26 PM, said:

Windsor, on Jan 11 2006, 04:16 PM, said:

And we have our new Fidel Castro thread. :)
As a disebodied spirit I return straight from Fidel Castro thread.
I have decided to terrorrize Oscar.
He will be 99 this year.(Bestial Age )He was the mastermind behind Brasilia ,founded in 1960.
On the Top of Planalto Central ( Strange name, PC stands for Partido Communista=Communist Party). You can see the prediction of a beast to come. The name ALLU is there and means demonic power in Sumerian mythology,that is also with these letters that we form the name of the current communist President of Brazil LULA. There is a dish (U)of food facing the sky on the right and another symbol standing for A. The sound that leter U has in Portuguese moves your belly muscles and stands for Lula´s FOME ZERO(=Hunger Zero )Program. Letter A stands for power of speech. Lula speaks of Hunger,but does little to help solve the problem.
what seems to be very strange is that Lula was the 6th President to be elected after the fall of the military rule in Brazil. He was elected President in 2002, 42 years after it was finished.( tobe continued...)
how interesting :rip:

#67 Star Crossed

    Assassin

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 07:48 PM

Plotepisodee Three3, on Jan 12 2006, 07:37 PM, said:

Niemeyer is a German surname and Germany has 16 states.
Brasilia is the Masterpiece of Mr. Niemeyer, Making it the 17th state of Germany(should I say Nazi Germany?. Hitler belonged to German Workers´ party ). If you use the Atbash Code (= code used by the Greeks to write the book of Jeremiah) you get the word BAVARIA . Mr. Niemeyer used the word ALLU on the Planalto Central that easily translates as A=U ,the main idea of communism . If A=U ,then A=Z . one of the 3 A´s is actually Z and V in the Lying position makes an L ,then the Word Brazila comes ,very close to the name of the Capital of Brazil (=Brasilia,S sounds like Z in Portuguese).

To be continued...
Sir, I find myself ill-equipped to refute your assertions. Do continue...
A lesson from history.
Tdonkleys snakc on Cnocolate and Cumcumber
"El hombre es dueño de su silencio, pero prisionero de sus palabras" - Argentinian proverb.
"Maybe they filmed the poltergeist on a cursed children berialground without knowing it." - Vaagheid
'Patience is the support of weakness; impatience the ruin of strength'

#68 Guest_Giant Squid Episode4_*

  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2006 - 09:08 PM

Star Crossed, on Jan 12 2006, 07:48 PM, said:

Plotepisodee Three3, on Jan 12 2006, 07:37 PM, said:

Niemeyer is a German surname and Germany has 16 states.
Brasilia is the Masterpiece of  Mr. Niemeyer, Making it the 17th state of Germany(should I say Nazi Germany?. Hitler belonged to German Workers´ party ). If you use the Atbash Code (= code used by the Greeks to write the book of Jeremiah) you get the word BAVARIA . Mr. Niemeyer used the word ALLU on the Planalto Central that easily translates as A=U ,the main idea of communism . If A=U ,then A=Z . one of the 3 A´s is actually Z  and V in the Lying position makes an L ,then the Word Brazila comes ,very close to the name of the Capital of Brazil (=Brasilia,S sounds like Z in Portuguese).

To be continued...
Sir, I find myself ill-equipped to refute your assertions. Do continue...
As said before, the name of the current bestial Brazilian President (LULA)was predicted by mr.Niemeyer and the word BAVARIA was there.
Lula is the Portuguese word for Squid ,which means false bait and the element is of course, WATER.Lula was born on October 27,1945 (Hitler fell from grace that year).He is a Scorpio(= elemnt water).
I had aforementioned that Lula is the Goat and he drinks a lot of alcohol (=firewater). He has nine fingers only.In ancient times it was a common belief that those having unusual number of fingers were DEMONS.

Let´s Check the sigil of Baphomet and Lula:

Lula´s political party PT ( Partido dos trabalhadores=Workers party) bears the Pentagram(= a symbol of communism and higher magick ).as said before Lula is the Goat and the goat in the star is BAPHOMET .
When you drink you have alcoholic breath (=BAFO in Portuguese) and the most popular beverage in Brazil is cachaça , Vulgarly known as MÉ , So the goat in the star with alcoholic breath is in fact, LULA.
Lula (=Squid in English) brings to mind the biblical sea monster LEVIATHAN .
Leviathan is in fact a very rare sea animal of the deep sea THE GIANT SQUID.
To be continued...

#69 Tempus Fugit

    Twunt Master

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,818 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 09:14 PM

Calamari anyone?
"I have a new philosophy. I'm only going to dread one day at a time."

It's been over 18 months since I was last 100% sober, not a day I want to repeat.

#70 Windsor

    LFN Hunter

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,320 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 09:49 PM

Giant Squid Episode4, on Jan 12 2006, 09:08 PM, said:

To be continued...
Tell you what, why not post this as one big essay...oh thats right, it would be too repetative.
Shadow List 2014.

Wilko Johnson, Muhammed Ali, Helen Fawkes, David Norris, Flora Fraser, Stephen Lewis, Jim Bowen, John Bardon, Albert Reynolds, Rev Billy Graham, Daisy Berkowitz, Wojciech Jaeuzelski, Clive James, Robert Mugabe, George H. W. Bush, Leslie Phillips, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Stephen Hawking, Nancy Reagan, Jeremy Thorpe, Cardinal Keith O'Brien, Tariq Aziz, Murray Walker, Stuart Hall, Luise Rainer, Liz Dawn, Bob Dole, Edgar Ray Killen, Prince Philip, Paul O'Grady, Arthur Scargill, Jalal Talabani, Iain Paisley, Mikhail Gorbachez, Sean Connery, Jimmy Greaves, Sir Nicholas Winton, Sam Simon, Derek Fowlds, Pope Benedict XVI, Richard Attenborough, Harlan Ellison, Fidel Castro, Valerie Harper, Saif al-Isam Megrahi, Queen Fabiola, Ariel Sharon, Liz Smith, Bruce Forsyth, Fred Phelps.

2009: 13/50, 2010: 10/50, 2011: 9/50, 2012: 15/50, 2013:16/50, 2014: 7/50 Winner of the 2010 Dustpool.

#71 Star Crossed

    Assassin

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 12:01 AM

This is getting interesting... Lula, you say? Goat, alcohol, breath, star... yes.

Mystery Guest, do you have any news on King Taufa'ahau Tupou IV of Tonga? He's been under wraps for weeks now; maybe you know something?
A lesson from history.
Tdonkleys snakc on Cnocolate and Cumcumber
"El hombre es dueño de su silencio, pero prisionero de sus palabras" - Argentinian proverb.
"Maybe they filmed the poltergeist on a cursed children berialground without knowing it." - Vaagheid
'Patience is the support of weakness; impatience the ruin of strength'

#72 Guest_Moreon Lulaniemeyer_*

  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2006 - 12:37 AM

Star Crossed, on Jan 13 2006, 12:01 AM, said:

This is getting interesting... Lula, you say? Goat, alcohol, breath, star... yes.

Mystery Guest, do you have any news on King Taufa'ahau Tupou IV of Tonga? He's been under wraps for weeks now; maybe you know something?
As it´s been said before ,Niemeyer is a German surname and Brasilia ,Mr. Niemeyer´s masterpiece, would be 17th state of Germany. 17 marks the year of the Russian Revolution last century,inspired by the work of another German, Karl Marx. 17 is the star in the major arcana of the Tarot card deck,which means harsh words prevent you from development.
The communists rule the former Soviet Union for 72 years and 72 is 7+2=9 that is the number of fingers LULA has got .The name Leviathan also has nine letters.
The fall of the soviet Union came in ´89 ,that is 8+9=17 again .That year was the first time Lula ran for president(=He lost).
The number of Lula´s political party PT is 13 and 13 is the Death card in the major arcana of the Tarot deck. The slogan of Lula´s government has been :
BRASIL UM PAÍS DE TODOS (=BRAZIL A COUNTRY OF EVERYONE),that slogan was plagiated from the Perestroika period used by the communists ,they replaced the old one Dictatorship of the proletariat with Everybody´s government.
When they started using PAÍS DE TODOS they wanted to say PT(=Lula´s Party)
The synonym of PAÍS (=Country) is PÁTRIA and Party in German is Partei ,very close to Pátria .The DEAD in German = TODES .So Lula´s Party PT stands for PARTEI DES TODES ( =PARTY OF THE DEAD).

To be continued...

#73 Anubis the Jackal

    Twunt Master

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 09:24 AM

Shouldn't this babble be in the Albert Hoffman thread?
Pardon me but I got to run
The fact's uncommonly clear
I got to find who's now the number one
And why my angel eyes ain't here

Excuse me while I disappear

#74 Guest_Dababble Goeson_*

  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2006 - 02:06 PM

Anubis the Jackal, on Jan 13 2006, 09:24 AM, said:

Shouldn't this babble be in the Albert Hoffman thread?
The story goes on...
Mr.Niemeyer is a German fortune teller as said before, check evidences:

Carl Orff´s cantata CARMINA BURANA was based on medieval manuscripts from the 13th century ( Lula´s party is # 13) . Orff composed this cantata in ´35-´36 and its first live performance was in ´37( Nazi Germany). Orff himself was from BAVARIA (=BRASILIA ,as explained before) .The first and last of the profane songs is O FORTUNA and it is ranked at # 17 (= the star) in The Bavarian state library where the original manuscripts of the Golliards(= Medieval minstrels) are kept.
O FORTUNA has very interesting lyrics which refers to gains and losses:
mecum omnes plangite! (= everyone weep with me!,Comment : Lula cries very often).
Fortune plango vulnera (= I cry for the wounds of fortune, comment : Lula cries in public very often).
Verum est,quod legitur,(=What is written is true)(=corruption scandals under Lula)
Fronte capillata(= Hairy head standing for Che Guevara´s long hair).
Sed prelumque sequitur ( =when it comes to seizing it)
Occasio calvata (=It appears bald , comment: MARCOS VALÈRIO(= The man behind the MENSALÃO CORRUPTION SCANDAL IN BRAZIL) is BALD.

To be continued...

#75 Anubis the Jackal

    Twunt Master

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 02:30 PM

Dababble Goeson, on Jan 13 2006, 03:06 PM, said:

To be continued...
Please, for the love of God! NO!
Pardon me but I got to run
The fact's uncommonly clear
I got to find who's now the number one
And why my angel eyes ain't here

Excuse me while I disappear

#76 Guest_4SATANSSAKE_*

  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2006 - 03:34 PM

Anubis the Jackal, on Jan 13 2006, 02:30 PM, said:

Dababble Goeson, on Jan 13 2006, 03:06 PM, said:



To be continued...
Please, for the love of God! NO!
Die Carmina Burana continued...

The seventh profane song is FLORET SILVA NOBILIS ( =The noble forest blossoms).
comment Lula is the 7th child of Euridice and Aristide( a poor family ) and his last name is Silva ,which means forest in latin.
The Silvas in Brazil descent from criminals, rapists and vagabonds who were in prison in Portugal and were condemned to living in Brazil.
His full name is Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva.
Luiz comes from The Latin LUX which means Light.
His profession is a metalurgical hard worker ,as this profession didn´t exist in the 13th century we have to get the closest one Ferrarius.
Inácio comes from Ignacius that comes Agnus which means Sheep.
Lula ,as said before ,is the same as ALLU (=Demonic Power as predicted by mr. Niemeyer on The Planalto Central ,Brasilia).
Da Silva(= da Selva of the FOREST( Jungle) ,and that´s how Brazil is known abroad.
Conclusion:
His rea name should be: Agnus Luciferi Allu da Selva (= Child of Lucifer Demonic Power of Brazil).
To be continued...

#77 Star Crossed

    Assassin

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 03:42 PM

With you so far... Lula, Silva, forests, metallurgy, 13, 17, Lucifer, Child...

The best thing about this thread is the realization that there is actually a real person somewhere, typing this stuff. It reminds me of those horror movies where the lead character receives a menacing phone call, he/she calls the police, they trace the line (in this case, IP address) and they tell them it's COMING FROM UPSTAIRS!!! AAAAAaaagghh...

Guest, where will this end? Is there some Oscar Niemeyer-related light at the end of your tunnel?
A lesson from history.
Tdonkleys snakc on Cnocolate and Cumcumber
"El hombre es dueño de su silencio, pero prisionero de sus palabras" - Argentinian proverb.
"Maybe they filmed the poltergeist on a cursed children berialground without knowing it." - Vaagheid
'Patience is the support of weakness; impatience the ruin of strength'

#78 Guest_Thereisno Lite_*

  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2006 - 06:30 PM

Star Crossed, on Jan 13 2006, 03:42 PM, said:

With you so far... Lula, Silva, forests, metallurgy, 13, 17, Lucifer, Child...

The best thing about this thread is the realization that there is actually a real person somewhere, typing this stuff. It reminds me of those horror movies where the lead character receives a menacing phone call, he/she calls the police, they trace the line (in this case, IP address) and they tell them it's COMING FROM UPSTAIRS!!! AAAAAaaagghh...

Guest, where will this end? Is there some Oscar Niemeyer-related light at the end of your tunnel?
There is no light as Oscar is a communist ,and communism is Darkness .

Sir Winston Churchill once said:

If you are 20 and you´re not a communist, you have no heart.
If you are 40 and you´re still a communist, you have no brain.

What can we say about Oscar Niemeyer?
He will be 99 this year and .Judging from Churchill´s statement he is almost two times and a half brainless.

The world shall see the light as he passes away.

#79 Guest_Allui Carmina_*

  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2006 - 08:26 PM

Thereisno Lite, on Jan 13 2006, 06:30 PM, said:

Star Crossed, on Jan 13 2006, 03:42 PM, said:

With you so far... Lula, Silva, forests, metallurgy, 13, 17, Lucifer, Child...

The best thing about this thread is the realization that there is actually a real person somewhere, typing this stuff. It reminds me of those horror movies where the lead character receives a menacing phone call, he/she calls the police, they trace the line (in this case, IP address) and they tell them it's COMING FROM UPSTAIRS!!! AAAAAaaagghh...

Guest, where will this end? Is there some Oscar Niemeyer-related light at the end of your tunnel?
There is no light as Oscar is a communist ,and communism is Darkness .

Sir Winston Churchill once said:

If you are 20 and you´re not a communist, you have no heart.
If you are 40 and you´re still a communist, you have no brain.

What can we say about Oscar Niemeyer?
He will be 99 this year and .Judging from Churchill´s statement he is almost two times and a half brainless.

The world shall see the light as he passes away.
rex sedet in vertice sits the king at the summit -
caveat ruinam! let him fear ruin!
nam sub axe legimus for under the axis is written
Hecubam reginam. Queen Hecuba.

(From : Fortune plango Vulnera Orff´s Carmina Burana 2nd profane song)

Comment: As predicted by Oscar with the name ALLU on the Planalto Central.
remember ALLU=LULA is a four letter word ,then a curse.
and the name CUBA comes HECUBAM REGINAM in Portuguese sounds like A Rainha e´Cuba (=The queen is Cuba) .Mr. Niemeyer Loves Cuba and Fidel Castro.

#80 Tempus Fugit

    Twunt Master

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,818 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 08:33 PM

Allui Carmina, on Jan 21 2006, 08:26 PM, said:

Thereisno Lite, on Jan 13 2006, 06:30 PM, said:

Star Crossed, on Jan 13 2006, 03:42 PM, said:

With you so far... Lula, Silva, forests, metallurgy, 13, 17, Lucifer, Child...

The best thing about this thread is the realization that there is actually a real person somewhere, typing this stuff. It reminds me of those horror movies where the lead character receives a menacing phone call, he/she calls the police, they trace the line (in this case, IP address) and they tell them it's COMING FROM UPSTAIRS!!! AAAAAaaagghh...

Guest, where will this end? Is there some Oscar Niemeyer-related light at the end of your tunnel?
There is no light as Oscar is a communist ,and communism is Darkness .

Sir Winston Churchill once said:

If you are 20 and you´re not a communist, you have no heart.
If you are 40 and you´re still a communist, you have no brain.

What can we say about Oscar Niemeyer?
He will be 99 this year and .Judging from Churchill´s statement he is almost two times and a half brainless.

The world shall see the light as he passes away.
rex sedet in vertice sits the king at the summit -
caveat ruinam! let him fear ruin!
nam sub axe legimus for under the axis is written
Hecubam reginam. Queen Hecuba.

(From : Fortune plango Vulnera Orff´s Carmina Burana 2nd profane song)

Comment: As predicted by Oscar with the name ALLU on the Planalto Central.
remember ALLU=LULA is a four letter word ,then a curse.
and the name CUBA comes HECUBAM REGINAM in Portuguese sounds like A Rainha e´Cuba (=The queen is Cuba) .Mr. Niemeyer Loves Cuba and Fidel Castro.
Your drunk sir/madam

If not, then you really should consider the benefits of alcohol.

At least then you would have an excuse for talking bullsh*t.

Adieu to you.
"I have a new philosophy. I'm only going to dread one day at a time."

It's been over 18 months since I was last 100% sober, not a day I want to repeat.




Reply to this topic



  


1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users