#261 DevonDeathTrip

Tractor Eater

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,070 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 09:28 PM

View PostRANTERIS BAKK, on Dec 21 2009, 08:38 PM, said:

Where have all those ranters gone?
The film producer of Lula , O filho do Brasil Fábio Barreto has just had an accident that might take his life.
It is the curse of the squid on him!!!
Dona Lindu ( Squid´s Mother) is played by Gloria Pires who was born on August 23,´63. In other words, The Inverted Pentagram is formed with 2 up and 3 down. The month is August , which is 8(=eternity) Day= 2 + 3= 5 + Month = 8= day +month= 13 (= Lula´s political party PT and bad luck for The French Knight Templars= Baphomet).
Gloria Pires is Brazilian , but has been living in France. She was born in´63 which means 6 X 3 = 666.
Next year Niemeyer will turn 103 , which means 13 and Death for sure!!!!
There shall be more deaths weird things happening to people who made the movie!!!
WAIT AND SEE!!!

Thanks for the tip, prolific guest. I'd like to pay tribute to your long standing efforts to keep us all informed of your firmly held beliefs on this particular subject. Would you be able to tell us when Jose Alencar is going to die? :D

Oscar nominated director Fábio Barreto is indeed very seriously ill and in "a deep coma", after a driving mishap. He might well get mentioned in the English speaking press should he fail to wake up. The next few days will be critical...
Sometimes when we see the eyes- those horrible times when we see the eyes,eyes that ... that have no soul - then we know a darkness.

#262 TAFKAG

Twombly of Twimbledon Common

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,110 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 02:32 PM

I did a search for Lula ... and immediately wished I hadn't. Well, he's been taken poorly, which will please Squiddy. I think.

~ O Sting, where is thy death? ~

#263 Guest_Curseon Dasquid_*

• Guests

Posted 03 February 2010 - 12:44 AM

[quote name='TAFKAG' date='Jan 28 2010, 02:32 PM' post='144476']
I did a search for Lula ... and immediately wished I hadn't. Well, [url="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8484515.stm"]he's been taken poorly[/url], which will please Squiddy. I think.
[/Lula might die this year !!!
The curse of the Squid is on him!!! . He is a thief and a trickster!!! . His son Lulinha has just sold 400 buffalos to Venezuela at 4,000 US Dollars per head. Soon there will be a new shipment totalling 1000 heads !!! the total ammount will be 4 Million US Dolllars. Lulinha´s son is The notorious Daniel Dantas´s partner in many businesses. Lulinha himself already owns 170.000 heads of cattle and the they have the seal of approval from the Brazilian government for export .
Lula net worth is only 360,000 US Dollars!!! Howcome ???
Commies are so funny!!! Yes, Niemeyer please see the monster you created !!!

#264 Tomb raider

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 10:18 AM

View PostCurseon Dasquid, on Feb 3 2010, 01:44 AM, said:

View PostTAFKAG, on Jan 28 2010, 02:32 PM, said:

I did a search for Lula ... and immediately wished I hadn't. Well, he's been taken poorly, which will please Squiddy. I think.
Lula might die this year !!!
The curse of the Squid is on him!!! . He is a thief and a trickster!!! . His son Lulinha has just sold 400 buffalos to Venezuela at 4,000 US Dollars per head. Soon there will be a new shipment totalling 1000 heads !!! the total ammount will be 4 Million US Dolllars. Lulinha´s son is The notorious Daniel Dantas´s partner in many businesses. Lulinha himself already owns 170.000 heads of cattle and the they have the seal of approval from the Brazilian government for export .
Lula net worth is only 360,000 US Dollars!!! Howcome ???
Commies are so funny!!! Yes, Niemeyer please see the monster you created !!!

If your Lulinha is the same as this one, I know where he got the money. (In fact, if he happens to own four million dollars, he's probably wondering what has happened to the rest of his fortune...)
The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

I Corinthians 15:26

Winner of the Nederlandse Dead Pool 2010! (5 hits/25 picks, 92 points)!
DDP 2010: 4 hits/20 picks, 27 points =98th.

#265 Lard Bazaar

Bang! And the dirt is gone!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,282 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 09:31 AM

Maybe Lulu will die this year? Can't stand the bitch.

#266 wildstorm

Crazy Canuck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 08:34 PM

Back in hospital... details surrounding his condition are unknown.
For all we know he may be there just to inspect the hospitals architectural style. Or maybe he's dying of heart problems, who knows.
2014 Deathlist (My Nifty Fifty):
ZsaZsa Gabor, Wilko Johnson, Robert Schuller, Peter Robbins, Casey Kasem, Sam Simon, ‘Superstar’ Billy Graham, Valerie Harper, Prince Philip, Richard Attenborough, Michael Schumacher, Mike Porcaro, Nancy Reagan, Muhammad Ali, Ingvar Kamprad, Joseph Kony, Brian May, John McVie, Scott Putesky, Don Pardo, Rev. Billy Graham, Farley Mowat, Stephen Hawking, John Prine, George H.W. Bush, Herman Wouk, Robert Mugabe, Fidel Castro, Luise Rainer, Jack Ramsay, Julie Chang, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Jerry Lewis, Barbara Bush, John Glen, Harper Lee, Randy Travis, Fred DeLuca, Pete Way, Beverly Cleary, Gene Wilder, Dr. Henry Heimlich, Bob Barker, Amanda Bynes, Jacques Chirac, General Jaruzelski, Al Molinaro, Don Imus, Keith Richards, Pope Benedict XVI

#267 Magere Hein

Film land, Homer!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,676 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:46 PM

View Postwildstorm, on Apr 27 2010, 10:34 PM, said:

For all we know he may be there just to inspect the hospitals architectural style. Or maybe he's dying of heart problems, who knows.
This news cheers me up considerably. He's my DDP joker and the gods know I can use the points.

regards,
Hein
DDP 2014 team The Grey Horde:
King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Lys Assia, Sister Wendy Beckett, Ryan Buell Posted Image,Jacques Chirac, Felix Dennis, Aretha Franklin, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Marilyn Horne, Clive James, General Wojciech Jaruzelski, Wilko Johnson, Helmut Kohl, Joseph Kony, Misao Okawa, Bernie Madoff, Robert Mugabe, Julie Newmar, Michael Schumacher

DDP 2014 theme team Minions of Xuleneb:
King Albert II, Princess Beatrix, Prince Bernhard jr, Elco Brinkman, Corry Brokken, Dick Bruna, Raymond Ceulemans, Godfried Danneels, Piet de Jong, Mark Eyskens, Queen Fabiola Of Belgium Posted Image, Jan Janssen, Grand Duke Jean I of Luxembourg, Wubbo Ockels, Fernando Ricksen, Kees Rijvers, Wim Ruska, Toots Thielemans, Martinus J. G. Veltman, Geert Wilders

#268 wildstorm

Crazy Canuck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 03:30 PM

View Postwildstorm, on Apr 27 2010, 04:34 PM, said:

Nevermind, it's just a UTI. "Doctors do not feel this is a serious illness", so it looks like he gets to live to see another day... but you never know when you're 102.
ZsaZsa Gabor, Wilko Johnson, Robert Schuller, Peter Robbins, Casey Kasem, Sam Simon, ‘Superstar’ Billy Graham, Valerie Harper, Prince Philip, Richard Attenborough, Michael Schumacher, Mike Porcaro, Nancy Reagan, Muhammad Ali, Ingvar Kamprad, Joseph Kony, Brian May, John McVie, Scott Putesky, Don Pardo, Rev. Billy Graham, Farley Mowat, Stephen Hawking, John Prine, George H.W. Bush, Herman Wouk, Robert Mugabe, Fidel Castro, Luise Rainer, Jack Ramsay, Julie Chang, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Jerry Lewis, Barbara Bush, John Glen, Harper Lee, Randy Travis, Fred DeLuca, Pete Way, Beverly Cleary, Gene Wilder, Dr. Henry Heimlich, Bob Barker, Amanda Bynes, Jacques Chirac, General Jaruzelski, Al Molinaro, Don Imus, Keith Richards, Pope Benedict XVI

#269 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 06 October 2010 - 05:01 PM

Maybe he's alive because he doesn't believe in God.

#270 Vaagheid

Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 11:57 PM

View PostGuest, on Oct 6 2010, 05:01 PM, said:

Maybe he's alive because he doesn't believe in God.

I don't get it?

I don't see any connection between the two things.

For me that's like saying that Ronnie Biggs is still alive because he doesn't believe in leprechauns.

edit:
Can someone tell me if this person has the same IP as the person who just placed that long disturbing post in "the death of 2010"-thread because i am starting to feel a bit threatened

#271 Vaagheid

Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 12:50 AM

Niemeyer was trending on twitter because.........

..... he had his 103rd birthday

#272 Rotten Ali

Value for money

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 09:53 AM

And noticed that he was featured as still working on some new projects. I find this news unlikely but hay-ho.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...merica-12005731
Yes yes yes yes yes... yes yes yes yes, no!

(Trevor Peacock as Jim Trott in the Vicar of Dibley)

DL Shadow List: King Abdullah, Muhammad Ali, Sir Richard Attenborough, Tariq Aziz, Pope Benedict XVI, Tony Benn, Ian Brady, George HW Bush, Sid Caeser, Fidel Castro, George Cole, Katherine Crowe, Liz Dawn, Bob Dole, Kirk Douglas, Jean Claude Duvalier, Queen Fabiola of Belgium, Louis Farrakhan, Aretha Franklin, Zsa Zsa Gabor, James Garner, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Mikhail Gorbachev, Billy Graham, King Harald V of Norway, Valerie Harper, Joao Havelange, Stephen Hawking, Jimmy Hill, Clive James, Yahya Jammeh, General Jaruzelski, Wilko Johnson, Casey Kasem, Stan Lee, Jerry Lee Lewis, Penny Marshall, T O N Mbasogo, Mary Tyler Moore, Hosni Mubarak, Ian Paisley, Nancy Reagan, Albert Reynolds, Ariel Sharon, Sam Simon, Jeremy Thorpe, Gough Whitlam, Lee Kuan Yew, Michael York & Jiang Zemin. 12/50

#273 Guest_msc_*

• Guests

Posted 17 December 2010 - 05:27 PM

View PostRotten Ali, on Dec 17 2010, 09:53 AM, said:

And noticed that he was featured as still working on some new projects. I find this news unlikely but hay-ho.

Why unlikely? He's was still working on projects steadily at least four months ago when I last saw an interview with him.

#274 Guest_squidissick updathroat_*

• Guests

Posted 29 October 2011 - 07:56 PM

[quote name='Rotten Ali' date='Dec 17 2010, 09:53 AM' post='154246']

[url="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-12005731"]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-12005731[/url]
[/Lula former President of Brazil ( Niemeyer´s friend hwas diagnosed with cancer today]
;) He smokes and drinks digging his pathway to Hell. Curse goes on as predicted!!!

#275 TAFKAG

Twombly of Twimbledon Common

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,110 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:09 PM

Squiddy's right, he does have a malignant tumour in his larynx. I wonder how hard it would be for a moderator to disentangle Lula from the Oscar, Fidel, Hugo and any other commie bastards threads and be given one of his own?

~ O Sting, where is thy death? ~

#276 SalmonMousse

Bomber

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:13 AM

In spainish but also because his birthday is coming up - 104 I believe

http://www.lne.es/av...?utm_source=rss
its a Mr Grim, he's come about the reaping....

#277 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 24 December 2011 - 06:42 PM

Folliwing the death of Johannes Heesters today I expect niemeyer to be next. Vould have another 4 years to wait mind,but he'll be next...

#278 Guest_miloo_*

• Guests

Posted 15 January 2012 - 11:41 PM

View PostBrazucão, on 12 April 2005 - 12:27 AM, said:

Oscar Niemeyer was a revolutionay genious. The kind of stuff he made in the 60´s just doesn´t fit in those years, they are many decades ahead of their time.
Todey he´s just a regular old grampa living in a nice house made by himself.
Brasilia is pretty neat, but it has many social problems that you can see all around the country. But it´s architecture is very nice.

And argentinians are a bunch of fools who really think they can play soccer (Maradona is no god, he´s an old junkye who scored with his hand in the game of his life)...
And also, spanish speakers can´t understand portuguese, while portuguese speakers can even speak spanish. Who can explain that?!?

you're an asshole.. if you research a little you'll see Argentina has many of its teams on the FIFA's list of best soccer teams (even knowing american soccer isn's the same as the football we know). And is not about how he did that Maradona is world wide known, it's about all the things he won after doing that..

#279 wildstorm

Crazy Canuck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:57 PM

Improving after being hospitalized with pneumonia

Another article states:

"The architect`s daughter, Ana Lucia Niemeyer, told local media that her father is not in serious condition and was merely receiving fluids intravenously for help him in recovering from a cold."

Merely, she says.

#280 Guest_pete the prophet_*

• Guests

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:52 PM

Oscar Niemeyer will die within days.God has assured me in a vision.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users