#41 maryportfuncity

Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,994 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 10:51 AM

View PostMaryportfuncity is an idiot, on Jun 18 2008, 10:41 AM, said:

View Postmaryportfuncity, on Jun 18 2008, 09:08 AM, said:

Oh, right, so this isn't the Tony Martin that sang with Black Sabbath, then.

Look you idiot
You knew full well who Tony Martin is as you posted about him in 2005

Why don't you take your unfunny, unworthy mindless & time consuming dross and stick it up your arse so far that it makes your head explode :rip:

The joke of it all is you say you're too busy to do things then you post sh*t here 1,000 times a day & there's no escape for any of us we have to put up with your verbal diahorrea

yuckkkkkkkk

PS Martin is doomed. I have forseen it. :(

Why don't you post as something other than a guest?

Re 'unfunny' are you calling the esteemed cabal awarding Monkeys a collective bunch of idiots. I got joke of the year last year, I did!
Posted Image

Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#42 Lard Bazaar

Bang! And the dirt is gone!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,266 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 12:18 PM

View PostMaryportfuncity is an idiot, on Jun 18 2008, 10:41 AM, said:

View Postmaryportfuncity, on Jun 18 2008, 09:08 AM, said:

Oh, right, so this isn't the Tony Martin that sang with Black Sabbath, then.

Look you idiot
You knew full well who Tony Martin is as you posted about him in 2005

Why don't you take your unfunny, unworthy mindless & time consuming dross and stick it up your arse so far that it makes your head explode :rip:

The joke of it all is you say you're too busy to do things then you post sh*t here 1,000 times a day & there's no escape for any of us we have to put up with your verbal diahorrea

yuckkkkkkkk

PS Martin is doomed. I have forseen it. :(

Now's not the time to say I thought Tony Martin was the bloke that shot that burglar up the arse then?

#43 maryportfuncity

• Members
  • 10,994 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 02:10 PM

I dunno,

Your timing is fine with me LB.

:rip:

Whether Guest LB is an idiot will turn up and rant is harder to work out.
Posted Image

Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#44 TAFKAG

Twombly of Twimbledon Common

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 02:22 PM

Is this the place to discuss the ex-San Diego Chargers receiver Tony Martin, the German cyclist Tony Martin, the English darts player Tony Martin, the Kiwi comedian Tony Martin or the Canadian politician Tony Martin?

I don't think any of them are likely to die in 2009.

~ O Sting, where is thy death? ~

#45 Monoclinic

Missing in Action

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 02:26 PM

View PostTAFKAG, on Jun 18 2008, 04:22 PM, said:

Is this the place to discuss the ex-San Diego Chargers receiver Tony Martin, the German cyclist Tony Martin, the English darts player Tony Martin, the Kiwi comedian Tony Martin or the Canadian politician Tony Martin?

I'd quite like a thread dedicated to Tony Martins or maybe to escape artists, or circus acts in general. I can't quite decide.

#46 Guest_ATS_*

• Guests

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:55 AM

View PostTAFKAG, on Jun 18 2008, 02:22 PM, said:

Also Tony Martin the Aussie born rugby league player. Again unlikey to die in 2009

#47 maryportfuncity

• Members
  • 10,994 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 10:10 AM

Wikipedia presents a tonnage of Tony Martins. This is a thread with legs beyond the death of a crooner, or summat.
Posted Image

#48 USFuneralDirector

Sniper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 04:30 PM

View Postweatherman90, on Jan 6 2005, 04:41 PM, said:

Glenn Miller is dead? Wow, my grandmother just loves that guy's songs. I don't even think she knows that he's dead.

Been dead for quite a while. Then again you posted this quite a while ago:)

#49 DevonDeathTrip

Tractor Eater

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,070 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:56 PM

A very brief obit for Tony Martin's son, Tony Martin Jnr, who has died aged 60.
Sometimes when we see the eyes- those horrible times when we see the eyes,eyes that ... that have no soul - then we know a darkness.

#50 Toast

Sanctuary Seller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,715 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:10 PM

MARTIN, JR., Tony (60), of Frazier Park, California.
Survived by his wife Liv Lindeland-Martin of almost 30 years and his father Tony Martin, Sr. and brother Nico Charisse. Angeleno Mortuary-Van Nuys (818) 778-1788
I thought that said his brother's name was Nico Charisse Angeleno Mortuary-Van Nuys.

That would have been cool. :)
DDP teams:
If I'm Spared Myself, Of Course
Toast of the Turf
Nearer My God To Thee

#51 notaguest

Shipman

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 07:05 AM

He could well be the next hit.He must be nearly 100 and his sons death could finish him off
I was thrown off this forum for posting too many interesting and entertaining posts,thus embarrassing less imaginative posters than myself.If you feel this is not fair or democratic and indeed infringes my basic human rights under the United Nations laws please let the moderators and admin know.Thanks.

#52 Markybloke

Spammer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 01:54 AM

He's 100 this year, not 99 as stated on the list

#53 Windsor

LFN Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,289 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 12:49 PM

View PostMarkybloke, on 02 January 2012 - 01:54 AM, said:

He's 100 this year, not 99 as stated on the list

Its optimism on the Committee's part...they're hoping he won't live long enough to see his birthday in December...
Shadow List 2014.

Wilko Johnson, Muhammed Ali, Helen Fawkes, David Norris, Flora Fraser, Stephen Lewis, Jim Bowen, John Bardon, Albert Reynolds, Rev Billy Graham, Daisy Berkowitz, Wojciech Jaeuzelski, Clive James, Robert Mugabe, George H. W. Bush, Leslie Phillips, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Stephen Hawking, Nancy Reagan, Jeremy Thorpe, Cardinal Keith O'Brien, Tariq Aziz, Murray Walker, Stuart Hall, Luise Rainer, Liz Dawn, Bob Dole, Edgar Ray Killen, Prince Philip, Paul O'Grady, Arthur Scargill, Jalal Talabani, Iain Paisley, Mikhail Gorbachez, Sean Connery, Jimmy Greaves, Sir Nicholas Winton, Sam Simon, Derek Fowlds, Pope Benedict XVI, Richard Attenborough, Harlan Ellison, Fidel Castro, Valerie Harper, Saif al-Isam Megrahi, Queen Fabiola, Ariel Sharon, Liz Smith, Bruce Forsyth, Fred Phelps.

2009: 13/50, 2010: 10/50, 2011: 9/50, 2012: 15/50, 2013:16/50, 2014: 3/50 Winner of the 2010 Dustpool.

#54 cmcb09

Pointless Ranter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:54 PM

His last noted performance was in early '09 at the Razz Room in San Francisco hasn't really been seen since, heard an interview with him from December '10 sang a few lines of his old signature tune Begin the Beguine think the next think will hear about him will be a death notice.

#55 Guest_DJ Beacon_*

• Guests

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:56 PM

I saw photos of Tony back in the 70's and 80's and he looked dead back then. Can't imagine how poorly he looks now. Cyd just passed away a few years ago and was a real hottie back in the 40's and even 50s.

#56 Spade_Cooley

Rich Homie Quantick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,793 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:09 PM

Hospitalised.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow

"Get back to task and participate, or you will come with us at the finale to dance, although there will be shocking deaths. Yoshi is coming for me." - Pikalin Soutdalany

#57 Phantom

uber twunt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,247 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:40 PM

View PostSpade_Cooley, on 12 April 2012 - 02:09 PM, said:

Wrong Tony Martin :)

A good line never dies
It just smells funny

----

Winner of the 2014 Wojciech Jarulzelski sweepstakes

DDP 2014 3/20
Jim Bamber , Ryan Buell, Katherine Crowe Posted Image, Liz Dawn, Ruth Duccini, Janet Fielding, Zsa Zsa Gabor , Billy Graham,"Superstar" Billy Graham, Rolf Harris, Joao Havelange, Bobby Heenan, Wojciech Jarulzelski, Wilko Johnson, Stephen Lewis, Jerry Maren, Les Munro, Sonny Rollins, Sam Simon, Gough Whitlam

DDP 2012 8/20 - Joint 47th

DDP 2013 11/20 - Joint 24th

#58 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:51 PM

breaking news...RIP

#59 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:52 PM

breaking news...RIP

#60 Windsor

LFN Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,289 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:14 PM

Oh look... he really is dead.

http://www.npr.org/t...oryId=157602681
Shadow List 2014.

Wilko Johnson, Muhammed Ali, Helen Fawkes, David Norris, Flora Fraser, Stephen Lewis, Jim Bowen, John Bardon, Albert Reynolds, Rev Billy Graham, Daisy Berkowitz, Wojciech Jaeuzelski, Clive James, Robert Mugabe, George H. W. Bush, Leslie Phillips, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Stephen Hawking, Nancy Reagan, Jeremy Thorpe, Cardinal Keith O'Brien, Tariq Aziz, Murray Walker, Stuart Hall, Luise Rainer, Liz Dawn, Bob Dole, Edgar Ray Killen, Prince Philip, Paul O'Grady, Arthur Scargill, Jalal Talabani, Iain Paisley, Mikhail Gorbachez, Sean Connery, Jimmy Greaves, Sir Nicholas Winton, Sam Simon, Derek Fowlds, Pope Benedict XVI, Richard Attenborough, Harlan Ellison, Fidel Castro, Valerie Harper, Saif al-Isam Megrahi, Queen Fabiola, Ariel Sharon, Liz Smith, Bruce Forsyth, Fred Phelps.

2009: 13/50, 2010: 10/50, 2011: 9/50, 2012: 15/50, 2013:16/50, 2014: 3/50 Winner of the 2010 Dustpool.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users