football_fan

Nfl's Reggie White Dies

Today Reggie White passed away at the age of 43. He was one of the greatest and most feared defensive players in the National Football League (NFL) in the United States and had a 15 year career with Philadelphia, Green Bay and Carolina. I am not sure how well he is known in the U.K., but he was an icon to many NFL fans in the United States and abroad. May he rest in peace.

Reggie White

Reggie White dies

Guest Michael Roberts

I came across your website by accident while googling for Reggie White. I saw him play for the Eagles in the 1980's when I used to live in Philadelphia. I met him on 2 occasions and he was a genuine person who never forgot where he came from and was always giving back to his community. He will be greatly missed.

Guest Guest

He was self-righteous and conceited. Good riddance!

Guest James B.

I did not like him, but I hate to see anyone go before his time.

Guest Guest

Do you think steroids had something to do with it?

Guest Tom

I don't think the steroids had much at all to do with his death. He probably had too many of those cheesesteaks while he was in Philadelphia.

Guest Guest

I have been a Reggie White fan for the longest time. He was a really good football player and was a cool guy.

It’s very sad that that happened. Again, near Christmas.

Guest Marc T.

Damn, a heart attack at 43. That guy was my favorite player for so many years.

RIP Reggie White 1961 - 2004

Guest Guest

He may have been a great football player, but he was also an anti-gay, anti-Asian and anti-Latino bigot. In the speech he gave to the Wisconsin Legislature, he equated them to liars, cheaters and malicious back-stabbers.

He may have been an ordained minister and devout Christian, but who can forget the thousands of donated dollars that disappeared from his church that has never been found. He was the only one with access to it. Hmmm

Reggie White was not as great as many people think.

Guest Jeff
He may have been a great football player, but he was also an anti-gay, anti-Asian and anti-Latino bigot. In the speech he gave to the Wisconsin Legislature, he equated them to liars, cheaters and malicious back-stabbers.

He may have been an ordained minister and devout Christian, but who can forget the thousands of donated dollars that disappeared from his church that has never been found. He was the only one with access to it. Hmmm

Nothing wrong with being anti-gay... especially if you believe what the Bible says.

Guest Mark

He was one of NFL's best defensive players of all time. RIP Reggie White.

Guest Daniel

I will never forget Super Bowl XXXI on January 26th 1997, when Reggie White was playing for Green Bay against New England. He was a constant thorn in opposing quarterback, Drew Bledsoe’s side and was instrumental in his four interceptions.

He also set a Super Bowl record for 3 sacks in that game.

RIP Reggie

Guest I don't like Jeff
He may have been a great football player, but he was also an anti-gay, anti-Asian and anti-Latino bigot.  In the speech he gave to the Wisconsin Legislature, he equated them to liars, cheaters and malicious back-stabbers.

He may have been an ordained minister and devout Christian, but who can forget the thousands of donated dollars that disappeared from his church that has never been found.  He was the only one with access to it.  Hmmm 

Nothing wrong with being anti-gay... especially if you believe what the Bible says.

Nothing wrong with being anti-gay? Are you serious??? And to bring up the Bible is pretty stupid considering that it's as true as anything you'll find in Mother Goose! Grow the hell up!

And yeah I almost forgot, I hope Reggie is burning in hell right now! :angry: Thank you.

Guest Sean

He was the best defensive player I ever saw play in the NFL. Also known as the minister of defense.

RIP Reggie White 1961 - 2004

Guest Christine

Reggie White was wrong to condemn people for being gay. Also, shame on those of you who are using the Bible to justify this.

Note the following scripture:

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” Matthew 7:1-2

Guest Nate
He was self-righteous and conceited. Good riddance!

What are you Jealous cause your not like or never will be anything like him? Anyone that can talk smack about someone that has passed is the one that is self-righteous and conceited!! Better yet a COWARD!!!!

I wonder if any of these posters watched Jerry Springer-The Opera on Saturday evening.........

I thought that it was superb. Is it a true story?

Guest Lucky Charms

Don't Fight, a great man and leader has just died. Reggie quoted, "God sent me not only to sent quarterbacks, but to sack evil."

He will greatly be missed and loved. :(:rip::(

Is now an appropriate time to point out that God doesn't actuallly exist and his [Reggie's] quotes and raison d'etre are ultimately pointless?

Start your ranting motors now, and stand well back.........

No God?

Are you sure?

Oh my God!......

No God?

Are you sure?

Oh my God!......

If there is no God, you must mean... "Oh my ___!"

Jesus, God only knows why the Devil I never thought of that.