VSBfromH

Houston, You Have A Problem!

So TMZ says that life-support will be withdrawn tomorrow, on Whitney's birthday... Sad, sad, sad.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/10/bobbi-kristina-life-support-withdrawn-pulled-die-whitney-houston/

Whitney was born on August 9th, tomorrow is the anniversary of her death.

Whitney Houston daughter brain dead

Thutch a thame.

Bobbi_Kristina_Brown_Thmile.jpg

regards,

Hein

That post is so wrong, but so right...I salute you!

Thutch a thame.

regards,

Hein

Are you saying that you know it's not right, but it's OK?

• Like 1

Thutch a thame.

regards,

Hein

Are you saying that you know it's not right, but it's OK?

Love this post!

Guest HarveyTMZ

Alright. So Bobbi Kristina is going to be taken off of life support tomorrow to coincide with the anniversary of Whitney's death date. Our sources were telling me that the Brown family was conflicted but realized that it was for the best. Of course, Brown's lawyer denies this but we have sources from Whitney Houston's family telling us that it's true.

Sincerely,

Harvey Levin

TMZ

Note: This is an EXCLUSIVE briefing for the DeathList. I love reading the website when I'm not producing TMZ Live and TMZ on TV and I wanted you guys to have the inside scoop.

• Like 1

Alright. So Bobbi Kristina is going to be taken off of life support tomorrow to coincide with the anniversary of Whitney's death date. Our sources were telling me that the Brown family was conflicted but realized that it was for the best. Of course, Brown's lawyer denies this but we have sources from Whitney Houston's family telling us that it's true.

Sincerely,

Harvey Levin

TMZ

Note: This is an EXCLUSIVE briefing for the DeathList. I love reading the website when I'm not producing TMZ Live and TMZ on TV and I wanted you guys to have the inside scoop.

Still waiting Harvey.

• Like 2

According to this, she's "doing better"

I can't help but draw comparisons with famous ski-accidents where people got brain damage through asphyxiation...

So is she more like prince Friso, that the family keeps her alive eventhough the chance of recovery was nonexistent... or more like Michael Schumacher, that she is really slowly recovering but will never fully go back to the way she was before the incident...

She atleast lived longer after her incident then Natasha Richardson did...

Ah yes, the ever popular close-relative with inside info and open-ended statement of hope gambit.

Please refer to the Muhammad Ali thread for further information.

Guest anon

Sincerely,

Harvey Levin

TMZ

So, Harvey, is Tom Cruise really gay or not?

Sincerely,

Harvey Levin

TMZ

So, Harvey, is Tom Cruise really gay or not?

Not all earthlings dislike the anal probe.....

• Like 1

Ah yes, the ever popular close-relative with inside info and open-ended statement of hope gambit.

Did you mean this in reverse (where relative claims death is imminent when person is fine and dandy)? Or have you some scoop on the soon demise of Mr Ali? Cuz it's one or the other, right?

SC

Did you mean this in reverse (where relative claims death is imminent when person is fine and dandy)? Or have you some scoop on the soon demise of Mr Ali? Cuz it's one or the other, right?

SC

Nope, simply that in Ali's case over the years there have been claims in both directions (about to die/ in complete control of his life) and we've come to suspect anything that arrives from a single source. Granted, the predictions of demise are the worst offenders for accuracy there. But, you get my drift.

• Like 1

Her breathing tube has been removed.

Yes but the article claims this is a positive step I her recovery not a giving up step. Didn't we hear a day ago her organs were shutting down? I wish we would get the straight dope on her.

SC

Haha this is rich. Aunt Tina Brown (she of past heart attacks) rushed to not just any hospital -- but the same one her niece is in a coma. You can't make this stuff up.
SC

Haha this is rich. Aunt Tina Brown (she of past heart attacks) rushed to not just any hospital -- but the same one her niece is in a coma. You can't make this stuff up.

SC

Well if she's in town visiting, it's probably the nearest hospital. They're not going to make it a long trip to take her to another hospital if it's an emergency.

SC

Well if she's in town visiting, it's probably the nearest hospital. They're not going to make it a long trip to take her to another hospital if it's an emergency.

Is there more than one hospital in the USA, then? They always talk about people being in "the hospital" as if there's just the one. :)

• Like 2

SC

Is there more than one hospital in the USA, then? They always talk about people being in "the hospital" as if there's just the one. :)

Depend on what the treatment is for. We get a lot of people admitted to the Mayo Clinic from all over the country and sometimes internationally primarily because of the high level of treatment you'll receive there.

Apparently there's one place where people get robbed here in the US and that always seems to be a place called Gunpoint.

Kristina all but dead..... 'it's up to Bobby to let her go'.
SC

Kristina all but dead..... 'it's up to Bobby to let her go'.

SC

Bobbi Kristina Brown is on life support desperately fighting for her young life while her mercenary family use the opportunity to film a reality TV show, give interviews, make fools of themselves on social media and generally behave like vile famewhores. It seems the latest media circus for the Brown family is really just more of a side show. Rumors had been swirling that some of Bobby Brown’s family members would be filming a reality show that included Bobbi Kristina Brown’s fight for her life

Seriously, next to them we have the moral high ground!

• Like 3