Guest Goldeneye-69

Political Frailty

Only 4 were assassinated, Lincoln and Kennedy of course, along with James Garfield and William McKinley.

The other 4 who died in office were William Henry Harrison (only a month into his term!), Zachary Taylor, Warren G. Harding, and FDR.

Thanks for clarifying.

Didn't feel like thinking about the ones who were assassinated, figured it was 6 :P

About the ones who died from natural causes in office, I though of Harrison and Taylor, but for some reason not Harding or one of the most famous presidents ever: FDR :scratchhead:

Anyone reckon another UK PM'll ever die in office again?

Hopefully the next one will be before 2020.

• Like 1

Has any American president ever died whilst still in office ?

Well, 6 or so got assassinated, and 2 or so died from health issues.

The latest being JFK in 1963 (well, duh, did you have a brainfart, Scraggy? :P)

:D History never was my strongpoint Radders.

Re JFK : Erm... forgot about him. Yup ,Major Scraggy-Brainfart moment there. *salutes* :banghead:

• Like 1

(awaits Doc Zorders comment about mass-Islamic bumming-to-death of Cameron wearing a 'Peppa-pig' gimp mask)

• Like 3

Only 4 were assassinated, Lincoln and Kennedy of course, along with James Garfield and William McKinley.

The other 4 who died in office were William Henry Harrison (only a month into his term!), Zachary Taylor, Warren G. Harding, and FDR.

America needs more guns to stop this figure escalating. :duck:

• Like 5

Corbyn might.

(awaits Doc Zorders comment about mass-Islamic bumming-to-death of Cameron wearing a 'Peppa-pig' gimp mask)

I was making internet comments about Cameron sexually submitting to Islamic figures in like fucking 2012 while you were most likely still making Baby's First Political Comments™ about how the likes of "Mitt Romney" would start World War 3 if he won, just merely by not being Magicalman Magibama, etc. (and you had the cheek to call yerself right wing in the chat the other day)

I don't need a prompt from you or some carpetbagging fake geordie / GenericGuyWhoPretendsToDespiseMeButDreamsAboutMeInTheShower(Notthatthatsecondpartreallydifferentiateshimfrommostpeople)

Guest Droosy

I was making internet comments about Cameron sexually submitting to Islamic figures in like fucking 2012 while you were most likely still making Baby's First Political Comments™ about how the likes of "Mitt Romney" would start World War 3 if he won, just merely by not being Magicalman Magibama, etc. (and you had the cheek to call yerself right wing in the chat the other day)

I don't need a prompt from you or some carpetbagging fake geordie / GenericGuyWhoPretendsToDespiseMeButDreamsAboutMeInTheShower(Notthatthatsecondpartreallydifferentiateshimfrommostpeople)

Re JFK : Erm... forgot about him. Yup ,Major Scraggy-Brainfart moment there. *salutes* :banghead:

How can you forget about JFK? It was all over the news.

• Like 1

In 2008 I thought Obama was just an idiot. In 2016 I know he's a dangerous idiot.

Was it ?? I was merely a random collection of atoms, molecules & spermyesque particles brewing in my fathers pre-pubescent scrotum back then. At the time I assume he was more looking forward to the first episode of Doctor Who...

• Like 1

Erm, your keyboards SPACE bar seemed to have something fluidy & sticky spilt over it. That'll be why it's not working.

Anyway Dad, Mum wants to know when you'll be wearing those Batman underpants again ?

• Like 2

Conrad Burns, former US Senator from Montana, has died aged 81. :skull:

If only the ex-Governor w pancreatic C and had the Whipple procedure at 80 would die....

SC

Think this would mean Golden Slumbers takes the lead? Not bad, especially considering they were chalking Libous off as a no-go a few days back!

Former NY Senator Tom Libous dies at 63 from cancer: http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Former-NYS-Senator-Tom-Libous-loses-battle-with-cancer-377979911.html

7 DDP teams await the usual.

Edit: Just realised I can't update the roundup as yet, as the DDP thread has gorn.

It's probably in Phantom's fridge. :lol:

• Like 1

Former NY Senator Tom Libous dies at 63 from cancer: http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Former-NYS-Senator-Tom-Libous-loses-battle-with-cancer-377979911.html

Edit: Just realised I can't update the roundup as yet, as the DDP thread has gorn.

I never heard of this guy and no one ever talked about him....and he has SEVEN hits?!???? My death radar is fucked all to hell.

SC

Was it ?? I was merely a random collection of atoms, molecules & spermyesque particles brewing in my fathers pre-pubescent scrotum back then. At the time I assume he was more looking forward to the first episode of Doctor Who...

Ted Cruz's dad was there. He'll tell you all about it.

I never heard of this guy and no one ever talked about him....and he has SEVEN hits?!???? My death radar is fucked all to hell.

SC

Curiously, the Daily Mail ran this AP piece on the whereabouts of New York State's most famous corrupt politicians just hours before or possibly during Thomas Libous' death:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3571562/A-look-past-NY-state-lawmakers-convicted-corruption.html

That article could be updated soon. I think Libous is also likely to get an indirect obit, once the AP covers another NY State corruption trial.

Republican congresswoman Elizabeth Scott (39th District - Washington) has suspended her campaign for re-election for health reasons

Unfortunately the email she sent out earlier gives no indication of how serious the health issue is.

Dear Friends and Supporters,

It is with great sadness that I announce my decision to suspend my campaign for Congress, due to health reasons.

I ask you to respect our privacy during this difficult time.

I will complete my term as State Representative, which ends next January, and I will continue to fight for smaller, smarter government.

Thank you for your support and your prayers.

In Liberty,

Elizabeth Scott

Bob Bennett

Former Us Senator from the state of Utah dead at 82

1 DDP team waits an orbit