Sign in to follow this  
gcreptile

Joey Feek

He added: "One of the last things Joey said before she drifted into the deep sleep she’s been in for a few days now is, 'I have no regrets ... I can honestly say, that I have done everything I wanted to do and lived the life I always wanted to live.'"

Yeah, but she hasn't seen this thread, right?

Deep sleep for days on end!That means no food or water.I reckon it is a medically induced sleep through powerful painkillers.She will be gone by the end of the week without a doubt :skull::skill2:

He added: "One of the last things Joey said before she drifted into the deep sleep she’s been in for a few days now is, 'I have no regrets ... I can honestly say, that I have done everything I wanted to do and lived the life I always wanted to live.'"

Deep sleep for days on end!That means no food or water.I reckon it is a medically induced sleep through powerful painkillers.She will be gone by the end of the week without a doubt :skull::skill2:

Reminds me of Sam Simon near the end.

She's been asleep this whole time, so probably not.

5th of March

April 1st, it would 'fit'.

April 1st, it would 'fit'.

Dream on, it'd be a fitting day to cash in some jokers...but it won't last that long.

I say today (2nd), if not then this will last till' Easter.......

Beware the Ides of March.

3:15 local time (that leaves me two options)

Et tu, Brute!

SC

Oh looking back we all jumped in before 00.01 UK time! So i'm confirming the 13th 😜

just comfirming 20th... i reckon shes got a good few weeks left

True. It says so on Facebook. Can't click the article, tho.

I guessed yesterday, gcreptile guessed tomorrow. Dirtracer wins the sweepstakes - he guessed today.

A sad story, however :( That poor girl, not only disabled, now without a mother. Saddest deadpooling story in a while.

RIP. Her poor daughter. She's just at the age where she'll recogise someone is gone but has no chance of understanding why.

True. It says so on Facebook. Can't click the article, tho.

I guessed yesterday, gcreptile guessed tomorrow. Dirtracer wins the sweepstakes - he guessed today.

A sad story, however :( That poor girl, not only disabled, now without a mother. Saddest deadpooling story in a while.

And going to be brought up as a Fundamentalist Christian. She's got fuck all chance for normality.

• Like 1

First time I have cried at a death before in a while. Rory being single and having a kid with Down's.

RIP Joey

Rip joey feek. So sad.

Terrible news.At least she is out of pain finally though.This one has really choked me !So very sad indeed R.I.P Joey!

Terrible news.At least she is out of pain finally though.This one has really choked me !So very sad indeed R.I.P Joey!

The one out of my hits that took a bit of convincing to add in, I'd heard of the rest outside of DL unlike her. Glad I threw her in now.

• Like 1

RIP Joey. Prayers for the family.