I watched every episode of the Simpsons last weekend as a tribute to Sam

No you didn't, you were on this forum posting crap for a good part of it.

Also, watching every episode, back to back, uninterrupted, would take well over a week.

Now run along, its past your bedtime.

They did a marathon of every single episode here about a month or so ago. Unless you stayed awake for the entire thing it would take someone 202 hours and 20 minutes (that's if you watched them without commercials) to get through all 552 episodes Considering it takes 8.5 days to go through every episode (if you watched it non-stop). There's no way you'd have watched them over the course of a weekend/

• Like 1

One the odd occasion that I did not drop in to check posts, I find that a long lived cancer has died. The host was full of it, in it's brain, lungs and guts. The hospital tried to irradicate it many times with little all sorts or treatments but it finally spread to kill its intended victim. No matter what name the host gave it, what can't be in dought we have to credit it as one of the most famous cancer collections to die this year.

Circling the drain, but still has some lingering prowess - I'll opt for March 8.

wow, not bad

• Like 2

I've watched quite a few of them. I think they're funny, but I find it hard to believe there are some people on this planet that are as thick as Homer.

Come & live in our part of Kent Paul - Homer's an intellectual giant hereabouts, and a fine figure of a man to boot. We do a fine line in liver-failure yellow too.

I've watched quite a few of them. I think they're funny, but I find it hard to believe there are some people on this planet that are as thick as Homer.

Homer got progressively dumber with each season, though I have to admit that I stopped watching it around season 12/13. Yes, even though I am/was a Simpsons fan, there are now more episodes I haven't watched than those that I watched. At the beginning, the series had a "humanitarian" spirit which was probably Sam's influence. It got more cynical after he left, and from the little I've seen, the humour got crasser in the later series, similar to South Park or Family Guy.

Homer got progressively dumber with each season, though I have to admit that I stopped watching it around season 12/13. Yes, even though I am/was a Simpsons fan, there are now more episodes I haven't watched than those that I watched. At the beginning, the series had a "humanitarian" spirit which was probably Sam's influence. It got more cynical after he left, and from the little I've seen, the humour got crasser in the later series, similar to South Park or Family Guy.

I wasn't aware he also wrote for South Park and Family Guy...

Still not tagged as "dead" here on the forum.

Edited by Magere Hein
Fixed

Guest Don Payne

Hey, guys.... how come you didn't make this big of a fuss over me?

r-DON-PAYNE-DEAD-large570.jpg