- - - - -

Andy Fordham - Will he retain his liver? What do you think ?

171 replies to this topic

Poll: Andy Fordham will he retain his title ???

Andy Fordham will he retain his title ???

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Grim Reaper

Post-Twunt

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 07:35 PM

Bad week for the Viking then - out of the World Champs (poor man's version) and dropped from the 2005 DeathList just before it was finalised. :o

And for the my first off-topic rant of the year...as my TV licence fee is now due - why do BBC insist on spending my money on some dodgy Darts tournament when Ive got a superior product to watch on Sky at exactly the same time...? :angry:

#22 eejit

Bomber

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 02:27 PM

Grim Reaper, on Jan 1 2005, 07:35 PM, said:

Bad week for the Viking then - out of the World Champs (poor man's version) and dropped from the 2005 DeathList just before it was finalised.
Ooooh, that sounds interesting. Is there anywhere we can see the "nearlymen" of deadlist 2005?
DDP 2014 - Billy Graham, Christy Dignam, Clive James, Fidel Castro, Helen Fawkes, Ian Paisley, Kate Granger, Katherine Crowe, Kirk Douglas, Michael Schumacher, Muhammad Ali, Robert Mugabe, Sally Farmiloe, Sam Simon, Scott Putesky, Tito Vilanova, Valerie Harper, Wilko Johnson, Wojciech Jaruzelski, Zsa Zsa Gabor

DPP 2013 77th, 7 deaths - DPP 2012 65th, 5 deaths - DPP 2011 50th, 6 deaths - DPP 2010 57th, 6 deaths - DPP 2009 16th,12 deaths - DPP 2008 18th, 8 deaths - DPP 2007 14th, 8 deaths - DPP 2006 83rd, 3 deaths - DPP 2005 68th, 3 deaths

#23 Paul Bearer

Zombie Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,090 posts

Posted 03 January 2005 - 02:19 PM

Death Watch Beatle Posted on Dec 1 2004, 07:28 PM
  As reported by Horsemen the Darts Tosser (thanks Ronnie for that spot-on description) is joining the Celebrity Fit Club, but the writing is on the wall.

Just saw him on the telly advert for CFC. jeeezzo, is this guy big or is this guy big?
This is true my form is something odd,
But blaming me is blaming God;
Could I create myself anew
I would not fail in pleasing you.

#24 Stayin Alive

Executioner

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 03 January 2005 - 04:45 PM

why do BBC insist on spending my money on some dodgy Darts tournament when Ive got a superior product to watch on Sky at exactly the same time...? :lol:
You've got to give it to the darts associations, I mean, how crazy is it that they are both on at the same time. I too had this problem the other day - purely watching for research purposes, of course (DWB).

#25 Death Watch Beatle

I Need To Get A Life!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts

Posted 03 January 2005 - 05:58 PM

Of course.

DWB :lol:

#26 Guest_Floating Poster_*

• Guests

Posted 06 January 2005 - 12:02 AM

heaven can wait, on Jan 3 2005, 02:19 PM, said:

Death Watch Beatle Posted on Dec 1 2004, 07:28 PM
  As reported by Horsemen the Darts Tosser (thanks Ronnie for that spot-on description) is joining the Celebrity Fit Club, but the writing is on the wall.

Just saw him on the telly advert for CFC. jeeezzo, is this guy big or is this guy big?
I was pathetic enough to watch the programme....he weighs 30 stone (19 stone overweight) and nearly passed out after walking 130 metres...obviously not a guy in the best of health!

#27 Guest_searlo_*

• Guests

Posted 20 January 2005 - 03:33 PM

sorry to disappoint you all. Played darts against Andy's superleague team last night. He's now drinking white wine and soda and is around 10lbs lighter. He's on a comeback...

#28 Josco

I Need To Get A Life!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 07:56 AM

And for the my first off-topic rant of the year...as my TV licence fee is now due - why do BBC insist on spending my money on some dodgy Darts tournament when Ive got a superior product to watch on Sky at exactly the same time...? :unsure:
Not all of us care to give money that twunt Murdoch.
"If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear...." Jacqui Smith - Ex-Home Secretary (and many other misguided fools)
"I fear having to prove I have nothing to hide." Josco

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves".
William Pitt, 1783

Shaw's Principle: "Build a system that even a fool can use, and only a fool will want to use it."

#29 Guest_kirstie666_*

• Guests

Posted 12 June 2005 - 03:47 PM

OF COURSE ANDY CAN DO IT HE IS AN AMAZING DART PLAYER .COME ANDY DO IT FOR THE FANS

#30 Guest_Steevi!!_*

• Guests

Posted 13 January 2006 - 12:41 PM

The Fat C-word with child hands!

#31 Octopus of Odstock

Post twunt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,801 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 01:04 PM

Still hideously fat & hideously crap.

Went out in the 1st round this year. Probably because his fingers are too fat. No coincidence, likewise, that one of the semi-finallists is a thin (THIN darts player!?!?!) young Dutchman.

#32 Godot

In a minute

• Members
  • 3,860 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 02:43 PM

Who is Andy Fordham and what might he be going out of?
Ring down the curtain, the farce is over

#33 Star Crossed

Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 03:15 PM

Godot, on Jan 13 2006, 02:43 PM, said:

Who is Andy Fordham and what might he be going out of?
A darts player. He might be going out of... his way to find a KFC drive-thru.
A lesson from history.
Tdonkleys snakc on Cnocolate and Cumcumber
"El hombre es dueño de su silencio, pero prisionero de sus palabras" - Argentinian proverb.
"Maybe they filmed the poltergeist on a cursed children berialground without knowing it." - Vaagheid
'Patience is the support of weakness; impatience the ruin of strength'

#34 maryportfuncity

Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,635 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 04:09 PM

Oi!

The man is a legend and worshipped around the darts playing world making him instantly recognisable - albeit to a cult audience - around the UK, much of Europe and places like Australia. So he's as famous worldwide - say - as a cult musician like Nike Cave.

Also he didn't play badly in the first round - hitting an average just under 100 per throw. Because he'd gone out in the first round last year and spent a lot of the previous 12 months doing stuff like Celebrity Fit Club he was unseeded and found himself drawn against the no. 4 seed in round one, a bitch of a draw and probably proof that the tournament is fair since the same tie would have made a great semi or quarter final if they'd been more cynical. Plenty players went through the first round playing worse darts than The Viking.

He'll be back!
Posted Image

Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#35 Anubis the Jackal

Twunt Master

• Moderators
  • 3,114 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 04:28 PM

maryportfuncity, on Jan 13 2006, 05:09 PM, said:

Nike Cave
Insert pun here.......................
Pardon me but I got to run
The fact's uncommonly clear
I got to find who's now the number one
And why my angel eyes ain't here

Excuse me while I disappear

#36 Star Crossed

Assassin

• Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 05:34 PM

Anubis the Jackal, on Jan 13 2006, 04:28 PM, said:

maryportfuncity, on Jan 13 2006, 05:09 PM, said:

Nike Cave
Insert pun here.......................
Potholing - Just Do It!
A lesson from history.
Tdonkleys snakc on Cnocolate and Cumcumber
"El hombre es dueño de su silencio, pero prisionero de sus palabras" - Argentinian proverb.
"Maybe they filmed the poltergeist on a cursed children berialground without knowing it." - Vaagheid
'Patience is the support of weakness; impatience the ruin of strength'

#37 Harvester Of Souls

Assassin

• Members
  • 936 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 08:36 PM

maryportfuncity, on Jan 13 2006, 04:09 PM, said:

- albeit to a cult audience -
I concur! :D

Necrophilia. The Unrivaled Feeling Of Cracking Open A Cold One.

#38 Canadian Paul

uber twunt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,132 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 09:42 PM

maryportfuncity, on Jan 13 2006, 08:09 AM, said:

The man is a legend and worshipped around the darts playing world making him instantly recognisable - albeit to a cult audience - around the UK, much of Europe and places like Australia. So he's as famous worldwide - say - as a cult musician like Nike Cave.
Curling and darts are definetely the two major cult sports out there. :D
Twunt Master Series (August 2007 - January 2008) (January 2008 - June 2008) (July 2008 - April 2009) (April 2009 - January 2010)

Uber Twunt Series (January 2010 - ?)

I still owe NAP

#39 Grim Reaper

Post-Twunt

• Admin
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 12:04 AM

Anyone notice how the announcers in this BDO tournament havent got the big score shouts right?!

"one huuuundddeeerred and foooooouuuurty"
its all wrong!

Everyboody knows its "one hundrd and foouuurty!!"

Apart form that... and the fact the players are a bunch of guys they collected from the local pub, its a really worthy world championship :D

#40 in eternum+

Post-Twunt

• Members
  • 1,229 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 04:52 AM

I'm really disappointed that I'm missing the darts world championship this year. I've watched it every year since moving to England. My favourite darts player is Ted Hankey, cause I like that he dresses up as The Count, and throws plastic bats into the crowd when he walks out. My least favourite darts player is John 'John-Boy' Walton, cause I think he's one hell of a twat, and also cause I hate his theme song.

I am planning to fulfill a (recently devised) lifelong dream and attend Lakeside next year. I plan to wear a skimpy bikini which is decorated with bullseyes, so that I get on TV a lot. I also plan to get rip-roaringly drunk every night.
Proud to be Old Skool

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users