2. Billy Graham Evangelist

388 replies to this topic

#41 honez

I have no life

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,724 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 11:14 AM

Anyway, as interesting as this is, I think we should get back on topic.

Those sort of perverts get their kicks from the likes of us discussing their heinous activities online, so this kind of thing is just playing into their hands. Sick bastards

So can we drop this whole runescape thing? I mean, discussing pigs and Billy Graham is all right, but runescape? Come on.
Five zombies. Four bullets. Two zombies.

#42 BrunoBrimley

I REALLY Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,330 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 03:06 PM

he's a persistant man one must admit. Rev. Graham is still sending my mom brochures, flyers and invites to local appearances even 10 years after her death. I've written him to explain this but he keeps sending more. I suppose he goes with the idea of the immortal soul never dieing.

#43 weasel

Sniper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 05:46 AM

All of the ketchup, katsup, catsup, kestup, ketsup, catchup comments made me hungry for some french fries!!! Cholesterol anyone??? :rolleyes:
When you have to shoot, SHOOT.........don't talk! - Tuco in The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

#44 GracieJc8

Bomber

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 06:32 PM

Rev. Graham was on Larry King Live (the day the Pope died ) by phone. He spoke from his North Carolina home for about five minutes and sounded shaky. Graham will 87 this year and like John Paul has suffered from Parkinson's Disease since about the early 90s. He has undergone brain surgery a couple of times, battled pneumonia, and broke his hip twice last year. Graham makes few appearances anymore (including his crusades) and he preaches sitting down. If he makes it to '06 he should be another one to consider for that year's list.

#45 Guest_death list watcher_*

• Guests

Posted 10 April 2005 - 03:48 AM

GracieJc8, on Apr 7 2005, 06:32 PM, said:

Rev. Graham was on Larry King Live (the day the Pope died ) by phone. He spoke from his North Carolina home for about five minutes and sounded shaky. Graham will 87 this year and like John Paul has suffered from Parkinson's Disease since about the early 90s. He has undergone brain surgery a couple of times, battled pneumonia, and broke his hip twice last year. Graham makes few appearances anymore (including his crusades) and he preaches sitting down. If he makes it to '06 he should be another one to consider for that year's list.
I heard that interview as well and Graham does sound rather frail and even a little confused. As to him sitting down, I did see a pic in a magazine (Decision) of hi msitting in a large chair preaching at his November 2004 crusade. So I assume that he is either confined to a wheelchair now or simply cannot stand for a long period (after two broken hips in a year one would think the former). I did look up up the Parkinson's and it turns out he was diagnosed in 1991, 14 years ago. So I suspect he probably won't last much longer given his age and serious health problems.

#46 Paul Bearer

Zombie Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,258 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 12:19 PM

Getting back to animals, I love this one

The mind of a 6-year old is a wonderful and amazing thing. One day
the infant school teacher was reading the story of the Three Little Pigs
to her class. She came to the part of the story where the first pig was
trying to accumulate the building materials for his home. She read . . .
" And so the little pig went up to the man with the wheelbarrow full of
straw and said, Pardon me sir, but may I have some of that straw to
build my house?'" The teacher paused then asked the class, "And what do
you think that man said?" One little boy raised his hand and said, "I
think he said...'Holy sh*t! A talking pig!'" The teacher was unable to
teach for the next 10 minutes.
This is true my form is something odd,
But blaming me is blaming God;
Could I create myself anew
I would not fail in pleasing you.

#47 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 12 April 2005 - 02:57 AM

Guest, on Jan 23 2005, 04:05 PM, said:

Glad I found this MB...
Shame indeed on Billy Graham..
For backing the Evil one. In his statement, during a prayer session for Bush. In it, he stated that GOD must have been involved in Bush's re election.
This is unforgivable and puts me to shame, if not the whole of humanity !

My GOD makes love and peace ! NOT war. this is not my GOD.
Absolutely I used to think Billy Graham was one of the good guys. That is until he came out as such a strong Dubya man. Dub claims Rev. Billy saved him and the whole nasty Bush clan uses him as their family chaplain/spirtual janitor. And the Nixon tapes in 2002 lowered him even further in my eyes. When he does die I know the obits will all focus on those two factors in particular. Shame Shame!

#48 Guest_billy joe_*

• Guests

Posted 18 April 2005 - 02:38 AM

Guest, on Apr 12 2005, 02:57 AM, said:

Glad I found this MB...
For backing the Evil one. In his statement, during a prayer session for Bush. In it, he stated  that GOD must have been involved in Bush's re election.
This is  unforgivable and puts me to shame, if not the whole of humanity !

My GOD makes love and peace !  NOT  war. this is not my GOD.
Absolutely I used to think Billy Graham was one of the good guys. That is until he came out as such a strong Dubya man. Dub claims Rev. Billy saved him and the whole nasty Bush clan uses him as their family chaplain/spirtual janitor. And the Nixon tapes in 2002 lowered him even further in my eyes. When he does die I know the obits will all focus on those two factors in particular. Shame Shame!
Lol, between LBJ, Nixon, and the Bushs, ole Billy seems to have a thing for corrupt chief executives. It's ironic that the most honest one of the bunch, Harry Truman called him a "counterfeit" and a publicity seeker. That which he is and much worse!

#49 Banshees Scream

Dwarf tosser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,444 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 09:19 PM

I cant see this preacher going much longer hes like 85 and has his health problums he should have been on the 05 list and now that hes not i would take him into serious consideration for 06 because i think the grim reaper will be preaching up upon him sooner then soon. :P

#50 GracieJc8

Bomber

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 03:20 AM

Guest, on Apr 12 2005, 02:57 AM, said:

Glad I found this MB...
For backing the Evil one. In his statement, during a prayer session for Bush. In it, he stated  that GOD must have been involved in Bush's re election.
This is  unforgivable and puts me to shame, if not the whole of humanity !

My GOD makes love and peace !  NOT  war. this is not my GOD.
Beware of false prophets!

#51 GracieJc8

Bomber

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 02:22 AM

GracieJc8, on Apr 7 2005, 06:32 PM, said:

Saturday night, there was a replay of last fall's L.A. crusade on some religous channel. I watched it for a while and Graham does in fact look really bad. He was sitting in what appeared to be a wheelchair behind the podium and he had trouble speaking. The 86 year old also appeared to be much tinner than he has looked previously. And folks that was at least 6 months ago. So I honestly don't see this guy going much longer. In fact it seems he is in overtime now.

#52 Death list boy

Hatchet man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 03:12 AM

Rev Billy Garham is very close to death and its to bad u guys did not have him on

your death list that would have been a good pick. :P

#53 GracieJc8

Bomber

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 03:20 AM

Is that you Death List Observer?

#54 Banshees Scream

Dwarf tosser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,444 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 03:42 AM

GracieJc8, on May 17 2005, 03:20 AM, said:

Is that you Death List Observer?
Gracie think of it as if they are all deathlist observer..

#55 football_fan

I have no life

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 05:34 AM

Death list boy, on May 16 2005, 10:12 PM, said:

Rev Billy Garham is very close to death and its to bad u guys did not have him on

Can you provide us with a link to your source?
"A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer".
- Robert Frost

#56 Tuber Mirum

Relic of the Golden Age

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 10:04 AM

Banshees Scream, on May 17 2005, 05:42 AM, said:

Gracie think of it as if they are all deathlist observer..
Don't forget to include yourself in that, Gracie :P

#57 Magere Hein

Film land, Homer!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,732 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 11:36 AM

Notapotato, on May 17 2005, 12:04 PM, said:

Don't forget to include yourself in that, Gracie :P
It looks like Death List Observer is a collective, which will assimilate all of us.

regards,
Hein
DDP 2014 team The Grey Horde:
King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Lys Assia, Sister Wendy Beckett, Ryan Buell Posted Image,Jacques Chirac, Felix Dennis, Aretha Franklin, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Marilyn Horne, Clive James, General Wojciech Jaruzelski, Wilko Johnson, Helmut Kohl, Joseph Kony, Misao Okawa, Bernie Madoff, Robert Mugabe, Julie Newmar, Michael Schumacher

DDP 2014 theme team Minions of Xuleneb:
King Albert II, Princess Beatrix, Prince Bernhard jr, Elco Brinkman, Corry Brokken, Dick Bruna, Raymond Ceulemans, Godfried Danneels, Piet de Jong, Mark Eyskens, Queen Fabiola Of Belgium Posted Image, Jan Janssen, Grand Duke Jean I of Luxembourg, Wubbo Ockels, Fernando Ricksen, Kees Rijvers, Wim Ruska, Toots Thielemans, Martinus J. G. Veltman, Geert Wilders

#58 Guest_LilMimi_*

• Guests

Posted 17 May 2005 - 03:24 PM

Death list boy, on May 17 2005, 03:12 AM, said:

Yes boy you should provide some credible info on your sources.

#59 lospalmas7

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 06:07 PM

The DLO collective
  • weatherman90
  • DeathLister
  • LBJWatcher
  • DeathListObserver
  • GracieJc8
  • Death list boy
  • LilMimi
I particularly like Death list boy's deliberate spelling mistakes and GracieJc8's enthusiasm for pointing out his own multiple posts.

#60 Tuber Mirum

Relic of the Golden Age

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 06:26 PM

I was wondering about the evidently German nature of some of the more annoying posts, then I remembered Weatherman90 is by his own admission a German.

The only thing is, assuming he is the first and original miscreant, I'm not sure he isn't too anal to allow himself to post all that bad spelling and punctuation. Not to mention too unimaginative.

So annoying as he is, I'm not convinced that Mr Weatherman really is our Moriarty.

The Moderators are conspicuously unforthcoming about the IP numbers. Perhaps Weatherman is holding Stayin' Alive hostage?

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users