Unstable

23 replies to this topic

#1 Spade_Cooley

Rich Homie Quantick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,934 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:30 PM

Today in "The Daily Mail writes about someone being suicidal based on their Twitter account": Sinead O'Connor
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow

"Get back to task and participate, or you will come with us at the finale to dance, although there will be shocking deaths. Yoshi is coming for me." - Pikalin Soutdalany

#2 maryportfuncity

Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,391 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 04:04 PM

Re Sinead:

She wrote that she wished suicide would 'kill' her, and asked her followers for suggestions as to how she could commit suicide without her children finding out.

I mean, how thick are these kids? Would they be fooled by a waxwork, or would they suss it when their dinner failed to arrive on time? D'ya think Gail Porter standing in would fool them for a week?
Posted Image

Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#3 Davey Jones' Locker

I REALLY Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,030 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:50 PM

Sinead O'Connor, obviously a big fan of this thread, just wants to shoot the bastard:

"Sinead O'Connor has threatened to shoot the pope if he visits Ireland in an expletive loaded assault on Pope Benedict...

She warned of a "f ***in bloodbath" if Pope Benedict was to visit Ireland as has been mooted."

Sources: http://www.cathnewsusa.com/2011/09/sinead-...mes-to-ireland/
http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/endnotes/20...e-sinead-wants/

Edited by DevonDeathTrip, 18 January 2012 - 08:58 PM.
Moved from Pope Benedict XVI thread

#4 maryportfuncity

Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,391 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:55 PM

A periennially unstable celeb, though well past 30, is Irish survivor of abuse/religious convert and all-round nutjob Sinead O'Connor. Her 16 DAY marriage has just ended.
Posted Image

Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#5 Damon Killian

You b*****d! Drop dead!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 09:39 PM

View Postmaryportfuncity, on 27 December 2011 - 08:55 PM, said:

A periennially unstable celeb, though well past 30, is Irish survivor of abuse/religious convert and all-round nutjob Sinead O'Connor. Her 16 DAY marriage has just ended.

I thought she was a nun ? Are nuns aloud to get married ?
We Are The 45%

#6 DevonDeathTrip

Tractor Eater

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,086 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:47 PM

View PostSpade_Cooley, on 16 September 2011 - 03:30 PM, said:

Today in "The Daily Mail writes about someone being suicidal based on their Twitter account": Sinead O'Connor

View Postmaryportfuncity, on 16 September 2011 - 04:04 PM, said:

Re Sinead:

She wrote that she wished suicide would 'kill' her, and asked her followers for suggestions as to how she could commit suicide without her children finding out.

I mean, how thick are these kids? Would they be fooled by a waxwork, or would they suss it when their dinner failed to arrive on time? D'ya think Gail Porter standing in would fool them for a week?

Sinead O'Connor hospitalised with depression. Apparently she had another go at killing herself recently.

Edit - Thought I'd better create a thread for her. She seems to have lost the plot a bit recently.
Sometimes when we see the eyes- those horrible times when we see the eyes,eyes that ... that have no soul - then we know a darkness.

#7 Spade_Cooley

Rich Homie Quantick

• Members
  • 2,934 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:10 PM

I went to the doctor, and guess what he told me, guess what he told me
He said "40mg of Duloxetine twice a day and 50mg of fluvoxamine before each meal"
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow

"Get back to task and participate, or you will come with us at the finale to dance, although there will be shocking deaths. Yoshi is coming for me." - Pikalin Soutdalany

#8 Depor23

Morbid interest

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 05:56 PM

Reading those quotes in the article, it sounds like she's got brain damage as well.

#9 Seven Seals

Hatchet man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 08:40 PM

It's all that head shaving. She's shaved too deep and shaved her brains off.
Seven Seals and a Bowl of Mint Sauce.

DDP 2014
Katherine Crowe Posted Image, Lynda Bellingham, Daisy Berkowitz (Scott Putesky), Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Liz Dawn, Kirk Douglas, Helen Fawkes, Dennis Frederiksen, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Rev Billy Graham, Dr Kate Granger, Valerie Harper, Clive James, Wojciech Jaruzelski, Wilko Johnson, Joe Lala, Les Munro, Ian Paisley, Michael Schumacher, Sam Simon

DDP 2013 38 (9/20)
DDP 2012 =390 (2/20)

#10 themaninblack

Pun Plunderer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,313 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:15 PM

View PostDevonDeathTrip, on 18 January 2012 - 08:47 PM, said:

View PostSpade_Cooley, on 16 September 2011 - 03:30 PM, said:

View Postmaryportfuncity, on 16 September 2011 - 04:04 PM, said:

Re Sinead:

Sinead O'Connor hospitalised with depression. Apparently she had another go at killing herself recently.

Edit - Thought I'd better create a thread for her. She seems to have lost the plot a bit recently.

I don't she had it in the first place...
"I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille."

Gene Wilder as "the Waco Kid", Blazing Saddles (1974)

#11 Ra Ra Rasputin

Sniper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 03:19 AM

Considering her thoughts on the Catholic church, I would have thought committing suicide would be a fairly ultimate sticking it to The Man.

#12 Damon Killian

You b*****d! Drop dead!

• Members
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:48 PM

Singer Sinead O'Connor has cancelled the remaining dates of her world tour, saying she is still recovering from a "very serious breakdown".

http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-arts-17815554
We Are The 45%

#13 Damon Killian

You b*****d! Drop dead!

• Members
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:38 PM

Cheers who ever moved my post

I search for Sinead O'Connor but it didnt find anything
We Are The 45%

#14 themaninblack

Pun Plunderer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,313 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:18 PM

View PostYongle Emperor, on 24 April 2012 - 08:38 PM, said:

Cheers who ever moved my post

I search for Sinead O'Connor but it didnt find anything

Try Mad Irish bint...
"I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille."

Gene Wilder as "the Waco Kid", Blazing Saddles (1974)

#15 the_engineer

The Alpha & The Omega

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:16 AM

I think if she was serious about killing herself she would of done it already , I think it's cries for help more than anything.

She also has children too can't see her killing herself , though she might do it accidentally.

oops sinead that was a main artery!!

oops sinead your not supposed to take more than 12 in 24 hours !!
I don't believe in coincidences

Basketball was invented in 1987 by konami.

A Man who never eats pork buns is never a whole man .

genesis 22 16 - 18

DDP 2014 - Sovereign-Reaper

wilko johnsonPosted Image , joost van der westhuizen ,George h.w bush , sam simon , valerie harper , Kate Granger , Katherine Crowe, wojcech jaruzelski ,Sally Farmiloe , Clive James , Billy Graham , Tony Benn , Zsa Zsa Gabor , Vera lynn , Kirk Douglas , Saif Gaddafi , Superstar Billy Graham ,Stuart Hall , Fats Domino ,Isabel Peron.

Hartlepool Deadlypool 2014

Billy Graham
Wojcech Jaruzelski
Wilko Johnson
Sam Simon
Joost Van Der Westhuizen
Valerie Harper
Kate Granger

Sally Farmiloe
Katherine Crowe
Clive James

subs 1) George H.W Bush 2) Rolf Harris

#16 Spade_Cooley

Rich Homie Quantick

• Members
  • 2,934 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:21 AM

View PostSpade_Cooley, on 18 January 2012 - 11:10 PM, said:

I went to the doctor, and guess what he told me, guess what he told me
He said "40mg of Duloxetine twice a day and 50mg of fluvoxamine before each meal"

Classic post, imho.

#17 wildstorm

Crazy Canuck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:42 PM

Hospitalized
Nothing serious, though. She thought she had an abdominal aneurysm... turned out to be a kidney stone (Brought on by emotional trauma from 'something that happened recently')
2014 Deathlist (My Nifty Fifty):
ZsaZsa Gabor, Wilko Johnson, Robert Schuller, Peter Robbins, Casey Kasem, Sam Simon, ‘Superstar’ Billy Graham, Valerie Harper, Prince Philip, Richard Attenborough, Michael Schumacher, Mike Porcaro, Nancy Reagan, Muhammad Ali, Ingvar Kamprad, Joseph Kony, Brian May, John McVie, Scott Putesky, Don Pardo, Rev. Billy Graham, Farley Mowat, Stephen Hawking, John Prine, George H.W. Bush, Herman Wouk, Robert Mugabe, Fidel Castro, Luise Rainer, Jack Ramsay, Julie Chang, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Jerry Lewis, Barbara Bush, John Glen, Harper Lee, Randy Travis, Fred DeLuca, Pete Way, Beverly Cleary, Gene Wilder, Dr. Henry Heimlich, Bob Barker, Amanda Bynes, Jacques Chirac, General Jaruzelski, Al Molinaro, Don Imus, Keith Richards, Pope Benedict XVI

#18 Dr. Zorders

IsCastroDeadYet.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,339 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:43 PM

View Postwildstorm, on 22 January 2014 - 07:42 PM, said:

Hospitalized
Nothing serious, though. She thought she had an abdominal aneurysm... turned out to be a kidney stone (Brought on by emotional trauma from 'something that happened recently')

They sent a completely fucking different dildo from the one she ordered.
Dr. Zorders' 2014 shadow list (9/50)

(numbers 1.-20. = my DDP entry "Dead and Deader")
1. Ian McNeice 2. Posted ImageJeremy Clarkson 3. Sam Simon 4. Ian Paisley 5. Olly Croft 6. John Spencer-Churchill 7. Mills Lane 8. Robert M. Pirsig 9. Ariel Sharon 10. Bernard Hepton 11. Muhammad Ali 12. Tony Benn 13. Geoffrey Howe 14. James Garner 15. John B. Anderson 16. Ian Kennedy Martin 17. Pete Doherty 18. Paul Fox 19. Kim Jong-Un 20. Fidel Castro 21. Charles Manson 22. Joe McGinniss 23. Henry Kissinger 24. David Rockefeller 25. Theodore Kaczynski 26. Chuck Berry 27. Jackie Stallone 28. Valéry Giscard d'Estaing 29. O.J. Simpson 30. George Soros 31. James "Whitey" Bulger 32. Lauren Bacall 33. G. Gordon Liddy 34. Kirk Kerkorian 35. Olivia de Havilland 36. Clifton James 37. David Dinkins 38. Simon Cowell 39. Rev. Billy Graham 40. "Mad" Frankie Fraser 41. Denis Norden 42. John Glenn 43. Richard Ingrams 44. Reinhard Hardegen 45. Vic Seixas 46. Jack Brabham 47. Bernard Ecclestone 48. James Lovelock 49. Robert Mugabe 50. Prince Philip

#19 Death Impends

Post-Twunt

• Members
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:50 PM

Maybe someone ripped apart a picture of her.
DDP Team - Thomas Jefferson Survives (2014 - 7/20 - Evans, Crowe, Ockels, Jaruzelski, Kasem, Farmiloe, Madoff) (2013 - 11/20, 4th place)

Personal 50: Billy Graham, Wojciech Jaruzelski, Sam Simon, Valerie Harper, Clive James, Wilko Johnson, Casey Kasem, Luise Rainer, Gough Whitlam, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Kirk Douglas, Olivia de Havilland, Eli Wallach, Superstar Billy Graham, Fidel Castro, Pope Benedict XVI, Prince Philip, George H.W. Bush, Albert Reynolds, Werner Franz, June Foray, Janet Waldo, George S. Irving, Henry Heimlich, Ingvar Kamprad, Bob Dole, Al Molinaro, Richard Attenborough, Nancy Reagan, King Abdullah, Helmut Kohl, Gunter Grass, Robert Mugabe, Fred Phelps, Jack Chick, John Glenn, Christopher Lee, Maureen O'Hara, Monty Hall, Bob Barker, James D. Watson, Mikhail Gorbachev, Muhammad Ali, Gershon Kingsley, Aaron Shikler, Lauren Bacall, Sid Caesar, Mickey Rooney, Stephen Hawking, Abe Vigoda (14/50 last year)

#20 Lard Bazaar

Bang! And the dirt is gone!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:57 AM

She is as mad as a fucking balloon.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users