23 replies to this topic

#1 Spade_Cooley

Spade_Cooley

Rich Homie Quantick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,129 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:30 PM

Today in "The Daily Mail writes about someone being suicidal based on their Twitter account": Sinead O'Connor
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow

"Get back to task and participate, or you will come with us at the finale to dance, although there will be shocking deaths. Yoshi is coming for me." - Pikalin Soutdalany

#2 maryportfuncity

maryportfuncity

Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,156 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 04:04 PM

Re Sinead:

She wrote that she wished suicide would 'kill' her, and asked her followers for suggestions as to how she could commit suicide without her children finding out.

I mean, how thick are these kids? Would they be fooled by a waxwork, or would they suss it when their dinner failed to arrive on time? D'ya think Gail Porter standing in would fool them for a week?
Posted Image

Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#3 Davey Jones' Locker

Davey Jones' Locker

I REALLY Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,163 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:50 PM

Sinead O'Connor, obviously a big fan of this thread, just wants to shoot the bastard:

"Sinead O'Connor has threatened to shoot the pope if he visits Ireland in an expletive loaded assault on Pope Benedict...

She warned of a "f ***in bloodbath" if Pope Benedict was to visit Ireland as has been mooted."

Sources: http://www.cathnewsu...mes-to-ireland/
http://www.spokesman...e-sinead-wants/

Edited by DevonDeathTrip, 18 January 2012 - 08:58 PM.
Moved from Pope Benedict XVI thread

#4 maryportfuncity

maryportfuncity

Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,156 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:55 PM

A periennially unstable celeb, though well past 30, is Irish survivor of abuse/religious convert and all-round nutjob Sinead O'Connor. Her 16 DAY marriage has just ended.
Posted Image

Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#5 Damon Killian

Damon Killian

You b*****d! Drop dead!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 09:39 PM

A periennially unstable celeb, though well past 30, is Irish survivor of abuse/religious convert and all-round nutjob Sinead O'Connor. Her 16 DAY marriage has just ended.

I thought she was a nun ? Are nuns aloud to get married ?
We Are The 45%

#6 DevonDeathTrip

DevonDeathTrip

Tractor Eater

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,189 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:47 PM

Today in "The Daily Mail writes about someone being suicidal based on their Twitter account": Sinead O'Connor

Re Sinead:

She wrote that she wished suicide would 'kill' her, and asked her followers for suggestions as to how she could commit suicide without her children finding out.

I mean, how thick are these kids? Would they be fooled by a waxwork, or would they suss it when their dinner failed to arrive on time? D'ya think Gail Porter standing in would fool them for a week?

Sinead O'Connor hospitalised with depression. Apparently she had another go at killing herself recently.

Edit - Thought I'd better create a thread for her. She seems to have lost the plot a bit recently.

Things fall apart. It's scientific

#7 Spade_Cooley

Spade_Cooley

Rich Homie Quantick

• Members
  • 3,129 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:10 PM

I went to the doctor, and guess what he told me, guess what he told me
He said "40mg of Duloxetine twice a day and 50mg of fluvoxamine before each meal"
  • maryportfuncity, Youth in Asia and adrian0719 like this
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow

"Get back to task and participate, or you will come with us at the finale to dance, although there will be shocking deaths. Yoshi is coming for me." - Pikalin Soutdalany

#8 Depor23

Depor23

Morbid interest

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 05:56 PM

Reading those quotes in the article, it sounds like she's got brain damage as well.

#9 Seven Seals

Seven Seals

Hatchet man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 08:40 PM

It's all that head shaving. She's shaved too deep and shaved her brains off.

Seven Seals and a Bowl of Mint Sauce.

DDP 2015
Sam Simon joker.gif, Caroline Aherne, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Pauline Cafferkey, Liz Dawn, Jimmy Dickens, Jenny Diski, Kirk Douglas, Helen Fawkes, Rob Ford, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Rev Billy Graham, Dr Kate Granger, Valerie Harper, Clive James, Leonard Nimoy, Les Munro, Ryuichi Sakamoto, William Speakman

Best Finish: DDP 2014 =28, 47, (5/20); Most Points/Stiffs: DDP 2013 38, 68, (9/20); Worst Finish: DDP 2012 =390, 13, (2/20)

#10 themaninblack

themaninblack

Pun Plunderer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,472 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:15 PM

Re Sinead:

Sinead O'Connor hospitalised with depression. Apparently she had another go at killing herself recently.

Edit - Thought I'd better create a thread for her. She seems to have lost the plot a bit recently.

I don't she had it in the first place...
"I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille."

Gene Wilder as "the Waco Kid", Blazing Saddles (1974)

#11 Ra Ra Rasputin

Ra Ra Rasputin

Sniper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 03:19 AM

Considering her thoughts on the Catholic church, I would have thought committing suicide would be a fairly ultimate sticking it to The Man.

#12 Damon Killian

Damon Killian

You b*****d! Drop dead!

• Members
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:48 PM

Singer Sinead O'Connor has cancelled the remaining dates of her world tour, saying she is still recovering from a "very serious breakdown".

http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-arts-17815554
We Are The 45%

#13 Damon Killian

Damon Killian

You b*****d! Drop dead!

• Members
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:38 PM

Cheers who ever moved my post

I search for Sinead O'Connor but it didnt find anything
  • themaninblack likes this
We Are The 45%

#14 themaninblack

themaninblack

Pun Plunderer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,472 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:18 PM

Cheers who ever moved my post

I search for Sinead O'Connor but it didnt find anything

Try Mad Irish bint...
"I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille."

Gene Wilder as "the Waco Kid", Blazing Saddles (1974)

#15 the_engineer

the_engineer

The Alpha & The Omega

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,662 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:16 AM

I think if she was serious about killing herself she would of done it already , I think it's cries for help more than anything.

She also has children too can't see her killing herself , though she might do it accidentally.

oops sinead that was a main artery!!

oops sinead your not supposed to take more than 12 in 24 hours !!

I don't believe in coincidences

''I won't have my son playing no pussy DS games''!!

A Man who never eats pork buns is never a whole man .

genesis 22 16 - 18

DDP 2015 - Sovereign-Reaper

Sam Simonjoker.gif, Joost van der westhuizen , Kate granger, Clive James ,Rev Billy Graham , Bobby 'the brain ' Heenan , Michael schumacher, Helen Fawkes, Fidel Castro , Dave Benton , Mario Jorge Lobo Zagallo , Tom Attwater, Jiang Zemin , Caroline Aherne, Paul Gascoigne, Joanne woodward,Peter Sallis,Sidney cooke,Martin Crowe, Ellen albertini dow.

DDP 2015 THEME TEAM - Couldn't even make 50 what lightweights !!

Kate Granger joker.gif, Joost van der westhuizen , Helen Fawkes, Paul gascoigne, Tammy Lynn stych, Ian Watkins, Michael Schumacher, Edward Davenport, Matt 'Rosey' Anoa'i, Jamie lynn spears, Amanda Knox, Divya Palat, Kris Taylor, Frankie Muniz, Amanda Bynes, The great Khali, Jennifer Arnold, Rob ford, Deryck whibley,Kim jong Un.

Hartlepool Deadlypool 2015

1) sam simon
2) billy graham - evangelist
3) Bobby the brain Heenan
4) dr kate granger
5)
misao okawa
6) Joost van der westhuizen
7) caroline aherne
8) martin crowe
9) bhumibol adulyadej
10) helen fawkes

#16 Spade_Cooley

Spade_Cooley

Rich Homie Quantick

• Members
  • 3,129 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:21 AM

I went to the doctor, and guess what he told me, guess what he told me
He said "40mg of Duloxetine twice a day and 50mg of fluvoxamine before each meal"

Classic post, imho.

#17 wildstorm

wildstorm

Crazy Canuck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:42 PM

Hospitalized
Nothing serious, though. She thought she had an abdominal aneurysm... turned out to be a kidney stone (Brought on by emotional trauma from 'something that happened recently')

2015 Deathlist (My Nifty Fifty):
Zsa Zsa Gabor, Billy Graham, Sam Simon, Leonard Nimoy, Scott Putesky, Bryan Murray, Bernie Madoff, Johnny Gimble, Gordie Howe, Muhammad Ali, Max Keeping, Glen Campbell, René Angélil, Al Arbour, Gino Odjick, George HW Bush, Don Rickles, Jimmy Dickens, Bob Barker, Malcolm Young, Nancy Reagan, Morrissey, David Rockefeller, Stephen Hawking, Charles H. Townes, Harper Lee, June Foray, Mary Tyler Moore, Sean Connery, Carol Channing, Al Molinaro, Prince Philip, Bhumibol Adulyadej, Mikhail Gorbachev, Jake Lamotta, Abdullah Al Saud, Joyce Randolph, Jack Carter, Rob Ford, Robert Mugabe, Jayne Meadows, Randy Travis, Gaston Glock, Jean Coutu, Kirk Douglas, Norman Lear, Abe Vigoda, Herman Wouk, Dr. Henry Heimlich, Liliane Bettencourt

#18 Dr. Zorders

Dr. Zorders

IsCastroDeadYet.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,795 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:43 PM

Hospitalized
Nothing serious, though. She thought she had an abdominal aneurysm... turned out to be a kidney stone (Brought on by emotional trauma from 'something that happened recently')

They sent a completely fucking different dildo from the one she ordered.

Dr. Zorders' 2015 supermegadeathlist, A.K.A. Fidel Castro's Three-Stroke Challenge (3/50)
(numbers 1.-20. = my DDP entry Dead and Deader II)

names in red = Predictor suggested they might be poor choices
1. Rob Ford 2. joker.gifSam Simon 3. Art Paul 4. Edward Albee 5. Fred Jarvis 6. Geoffrey Howe 7. Denis Healey 8. Bob Falkenburg 9. Lex Luger 10. Edgar Ray Killen 11. Alan Simpson 12. Jean Nidetch 13. Demis Roussos 14. Frank Lucas 15. Clifton James 16. Dr. George C. Nichopoulos 17. Adolf Burger 18. Paul Volcker 19. Peter Sutcliffe 20. Fidel Castro 21. Robert Mugabe 22. Theodore Kaczynski 23. Rev. Billy Graham 24. Kirk Douglas 25. Olivia de Haviland 26. George Soros 27. Rupert Murdoch 28. Vincent Kennedy McMahon 29. Josef Fritzl 30. James Holmes 31. Muhammad Ali 32. Bob Dole 33. Mikhail Gorbachev 34. John B. Anderson 35. Frankie Boyle 36. Clive James 37. Arnold Palmer 38. King Juan Carlos of Spain 39. Gudrun Himmler 40. George R.R. Martin 41. Lyndon LaRouche 42. Stein Eriksen 43. Bernard Ecclestone 44. Roger Moore 45. Hugh Hefner 46. Roger Law 47. Jeremy Clarkson 48. Maurice Strong 49. Dick Passwater 50. Prince Philip

Spoiler

#19 Death Impends

Death Impends

Post-Twunt

• Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:50 PM

Maybe someone ripped apart a picture of her.

DDP Team - Thomas Jefferson Survives (2015 - Caroline Aherne, Harry Beitzel, Bob Benmosche, Colin Bloomfield, Martin Crowe (J), Little Jimmy Dickens, Wendell H. Ford, Kate Granger, Michael C. Gross, Lauren Hill, John McCabe, Bryan Murray, Gino Odjick, Qaboos bin Said Al Said of Oman, Robert H. Schuller, Stuart Scott, Sam Simon, Percy Sledge, Ion Trewin, Ralph V. Whitworth 11/20) (2014 - 7/20, =12th place) (2013 - 11/20, 4th place)

Personal 50:
Sam Simon, Billy Graham, Little Jimmy Dickens, Gordie Howe, Clive James, Leonard Nimoy, David Rockefeller, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Kirk Douglas, Herman Wouk, Olivia de Havilland, Bob Dole, June Foray, George H.W. Bush, Fidel Castro, Prince Philip, Robert Mugabe, Al Molinaro, Jim Leavelle, Henry Heimlich, Bhumibol Adulyadej, Pope Benedict XVI, Morton Sobell, George S. Irving, Nancy Reagan, Maureen O'Hara, Muhammad Ali, Boutros Boutros-Ghali, Alan Young, King Abdullah, Lee Kuan Yew, Jimmy Carter, Carol Channing, Patrick Macnee, Ingvar Kamprad, Jim Nabors, John Dingell, Melvin Laird, Gaston Glock, John Glenn, Ennio Morricone, Mikhail Gorbachev, Bart Starr, Mary Tyler Moore, Joanne Woodward, Francoise Gilot, Chuck Yeager, Jerry Lewis, Yogi Berra, Abe Vigoda (5/50, 12/50 in 2014, 14/50 in 2013)

#20 Lard Bazaar

Lard Bazaar

Bang! And the dirt is gone!

• Members
  • 3,423 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:57 AM

She is as mad as a fucking balloon.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users