Posted 13 November 2004 - 07:42 PM

http://news.bbc.co.u...cas/4010175.stm

#2 faustus

Sniper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 08:07 PM

Lets face it...anyone who works with dubya is liable to a heart attack anytime !!..
FAUSTUS

#3 Damocles

Hatchet man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 09:19 PM

The worm has turned for old dick. :( Going down..about six foot :bomb:

Will not be sad for this old tosser.

#4 football_fan

I have no life

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 14 November 2004 - 05:40 AM

Despite having a history of 4 heart attacks, Mr Chaney has not experienced any health problem since just before the 2000 presidential elections. This latest "shortness of breath" event seems to be a false alarm. At the hospital his pacemaker readout over the last 3 months showed no irregularity and an electrocardiogram showed nothing abnormal.

But then again, you never know how well his heart and his health will hold up, given his previous history of problems. We will just have to wait and see!

:(
"A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer".
- Robert Frost

#5 Damocles

Hatchet man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 01:31 PM

He might be ok for now, but he like all of us has the sword of damocles hovering above his head.

*note to self...must remember to send old Dick a nice new microwave for christmas*

#6 Guest_LilMimi_*

• Guests

Posted 19 July 2005 - 12:12 AM

Mr. Cheney 64 underwent a physical last week. he was given an overall clean bill of health, but was found to have some minor artery blockage in his legs. Heart trouble and leg circulation issues? Not a good prognosis for an older gent I'd say!

#7 Guest_DeathLister_*

• Guests

Posted 19 July 2005 - 06:06 PM

As a retired economic analyst from the Brookings Institution in Washington, I've dealt with numbers and carefully calculated projections for years. I predict that by the year 2015 Dick Cheney will have passed away.

#8 BrunoBrimley

I REALLY Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,334 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 08:48 PM

Holograms don't die.

#9 VSBfromH

I Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 04:34 PM

Question: Is Dick Cheney Dead?
Oh, Mickey! What's EGREGIOUS?!

#10 football_fan

I have no life

• Admin
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 04:40 PM

There is already a Dick Cheney thread here.

[ Mods, please merge ]
"A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer".
- Robert Frost

#11 VSBfromH

I Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 04:42 PM

football_fan, on Sep 5 2005, 04:40 PM, said:

There is already a Dick Cheney thread here.
OK, I thought there was. But without the search engine working, it's getting increasingly difficult to find old threads (well done to you for doing so!)

Please feel free to merge.
Oh, Mickey! What's EGREGIOUS?!

#12 football_fan

I have no life

• Admin
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 04:46 PM

Don't use the search engine on the top, as it just does not work, but the search engine on the bottom works fine. Go figure.

Regards,

ff B)

Topic merged. Boudicca.
- Robert Frost

#13 Guest_IYG_*

• Guests

Posted 05 September 2005 - 07:23 PM

We can only hope.

#14 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 05 September 2005 - 11:37 PM

it is with the deepest regret that i have to announce that Dick Cheney is alive and well :o

#15 sympathyforthedevil

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 11:43 PM

Guest, on Sep 5 2005, 11:37 PM, said:

it is with the deepest regret that i have to announce that Dick Cheney is alive and well :o
Tragically, so is Donald Rumsfeld.

And George W Bush.

And Condi Rice.

In fact, not one of the Bush Administration has died yet. It's just not what we've come to expect from people so intent on causing suffering. Then again, I suppose they are making people suffer by continuing to live, so their aims are currently being achieved.

#16 GracieJc8

Bomber

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 16 September 2005 - 09:49 PM

www.cnn.com- The office of the Vice President has just anounced that he will undergo surgery next weekend for an anuersym behind his right knee.

#17 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 17 September 2005 - 01:13 AM

as usual Cheneys spokespeople are downplaying t his latest health scare ,but ive heard of people having blood clots in the leg that have ended up going to their heart or lung and killing them withuot them even knowing anything was wrong..believe me this is NOT routine surgery..it is potentially life threatening,and the White House wil be on stand by just in case th ings go badly wrong.So lets keep our fingers crossed that it does!

#18 Guest_iain_*

• Guests

Posted 18 September 2005 - 08:22 AM

666 people have viewed this thread...spooky

#19 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 18 September 2005 - 04:11 PM

Is it possible for Cheney to even finish his term?

#20 Windsor

LFN Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 09:49 PM

iain, on Sep 18 2005, 09:22 AM, said:

666 people have viewed this thread...spooky
By any chance, did you ruin it and make it 667.
Shadow List 2014.

Wilko Johnson, Muhammed Ali, Helen Fawkes, David Norris, Flora Fraser, Stephen Lewis, Jim Bowen, John Bardon, Albert Reynolds, Rev Billy Graham, Daisy Berkowitz, Wojciech Jaeuzelski, Clive James, Robert Mugabe, George H. W. Bush, Leslie Phillips, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Stephen Hawking, Nancy Reagan, Jeremy Thorpe, Cardinal Keith O'Brien, Tariq Aziz, Murray Walker, Stuart Hall, Luise Rainer, Liz Dawn, Bob Dole, Edgar Ray Killen, Prince Philip, Paul O'Grady, Arthur Scargill, Jalal Talabani, Iain Paisley, Mikhail Gorbachez, Sean Connery, Jimmy Greaves, Sir Nicholas Winton, Sam Simon, Derek Fowlds, Pope Benedict XVI, Richard Attenborough, Harlan Ellison, Fidel Castro, Valerie Harper, Saif al-Isam Megrahi, Queen Fabiola, Ariel Sharon, Liz Smith, Bruce Forsyth, Fred Phelps.

2009: 13/50, 2010: 10/50, 2011: 9/50, 2012: 15/50, 2013:16/50, 2014: 9/50 Winner of the 2010 Dustpool.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users