- - - - -

Ideas And Possibilities For 2013 For general deadpooling - use WSBot2013 list thread for DL

636 replies to this topic

#201 Damon Killian

You b*****d! Drop dead!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:47 AM

View Postcharon, on 16 June 2012 - 10:59 AM, said:

View PostYongle Emperor, on 12 June 2012 - 09:15 PM, said:

Craig Whyte + David Murray are in major trouble over the blue bigot fiasco. Jail has been mentioned (fingers crossed). Suicide attempt ? I wouldnt put it past either of them

More likely Jim White will top himself live on Sky Sports News.
That would be good as well :-)
VOTE YES

#202 Perfect Passing

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 07:32 PM

Not sure if this guy has been suggested?
Financier and cricket mogul Allen Stanford just sentenced to 110 years in jail for a $7 billion scam.

In view of him starting a very long time in the pokey, could this be a potential 2013 candidate?
If destiny's kind......... I've got the rest of my mind.

#203 Spade_Cooley

Rich Homie Quantick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,823 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:52 PM

So Rodney King becomes the... third contestant from VH1's not-at-all-exploitative show Celebrity Rehab to die, after Jeff Conaway and some dude from Alice in Chains. Now is as good a time as any to research form for the remainders.

Chyna and Mindy McCready have long been popular around these parts, but maybe it's time to get fully behind Michael Lohan?
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow

"Get back to task and participate, or you will come with us at the finale to dance, although there will be shocking deaths. Yoshi is coming for me." - Pikalin Soutdalany

#204 BadEgg

Bomber

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 06:34 PM

has Colin Pillinger the champion of the ill fated Beagle 2 Mars mission been mentioned??? If not then get him on the list

#205 Bibliogryphon

I Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:01 PM

View PostBibliogryphon, on 26 April 2012 - 11:55 AM, said:

View PostYongle Emperor, on 25 April 2012 - 04:50 PM, said:

Article is from October

Friend of The Beatles Victor Spinetti says he'll never work again after fracturing back. At the age of 82 is this the beginning of the end for Texas Pete

http://www.walesonli...91466-29680302/

Thanks for this Yongle

He is on a draft list of about 40 names I have pencilled in to research for possible inclusion on my reserve 400 list for 2013!

Didn't make it to 2013 (already posted in The Welsh)
"I appear to have bypassed my good taste chip"

2013 DDP Teams:

Bibliogryphon's Bookworm Food (Theme Team)
I Can't Believe They're Not Deader
Unusual Suspects

#206 angryGreatness

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:08 PM

If someone's hoping for a 3 dead Saudi Princes in 3 years, the new Crown Price Salman bin Abdul-Aziz al Saud has suffered at least one stroke and has required spinal surgeries over the years.
DDP 2014:

Better Them Than Us!:
Daisy Berkowitz, Colin Bloomfield, Katherine Crowe Posted Image, Darren Daulton, Fred DeLuca, Sally Farmiloe, Dennis "Fergie" Frederiksen, Dr. Kate Granger, Valerie Harper, Clive James, Wilko Johnson, Carolyn McCarthy Posted Image, Graeme Pollock Posted Image, Mike Porcaro, Pat Rice, Amy Robach, Robert Schuller, Stuart Scott, Sam Simon, Joost Van Der Westhuizen

Evergreen State of Decay [Theme: People born in Washington]
Paul Allen, Bob Barker, Glenn Beck Posted Image, Jerry Cantrell Posted Image, Carol Channing Posted Image, Orson Scott Card Posted Image, John Elway Posted Image, Kenny G Posted Image, Bill Gates, Ben Gibbard Posted Image. Ben Haggerty Posted Image, Donald M. Kendall Posted Image, Amanda Knox Posted Image, Gary Larson Posted Image, Ryan Lewis Posted Image, Chuck Palahniuk Posted Image, Anthony Ray Posted Image, Adam West, Jim Whittaker Posted Image, Michael Winslow Posted Image

Died in Committee [Theme: Current and former Senators]
Daniel Akaka Posted Image, Birch Bayh Posted Image, Edward Brooke Posted Image, Tom Coburn Posted Image, Ted Cruz Posted Image, Jeremiah Denton Posted Image, Bob Dole, Dianne Feinstein Posted Image, John Glenn, Orrin Hatch Posted Image, Ernest "Fritz" Hollings, Tim Johnson Posted Image, Mark Kirk Posted Image, Paul Laxalt Posted Image, John McCain, Mitch McConnell Posted Image, Walter Mondale, Harry Reid, Jay Rockefeller Posted Image, John Warner Posted Image

ShadowList 2014:
Rev. Billy Graham, General Jaruzelski, George Bush, Olivia de Havilland, Kirk Douglas, John Glenn, Luise Rainer, Christopher Lee, Nancy Reagan, Eli Wallach, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Bob Dole, Beverly Cleary, Robert Mugabe, Chuck Berry, Al Molinaro, Stan Lee, Lyndon LaRouche,
Ariel Sharon, Don Pardo, Jim Leavelle, Boutros Boutros-Ghali, Don Rickles, June Foray, Mort Walker, Paul Laxalt, I.M. Pei, Edward Brooke, Pope Benedict XVI, Alan Young, Henry Kissinger, Hiroo Onoda, Chuck Yeager, Dr. Henry Heimlich, George Shultz, Vera Lynn, Mickey Rooney, Fidel Castro, Noel Neill, Jimmy Carter, Ben Bradlee, Mary Tyler Moore, Jack T. Chick, Jerry Lewis, Jake LaMotta, King Abdullah bin Abdul-Aziz, Helmut Schmidt, Harper Lee, Gloria Vanderbilt, Abe Vigoda

#207 Guest_Ronan Hutchinson_*

• Guests

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:00 PM

Wednesday, 20th of June 2012. Surely, HRH Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh should be on the 2013 Death List? After his recent health problems, and given the fact that he 91 don't you think he should be on it? And just why isn't he on the 2012 Death List- I'm seething! I demand he is on the 2013 Death List or I shall be angry! Ronan Hutchinson, Ireland.

#208 Perfect Passing

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:51 PM

Thanks for the very strong case Ronan, to have HRH Prince Phillip on next years list,
I think the committe need to consider the following:
For his 91 years he has had the very best of lifestyles with minimuim stress and the very best food that money can obtain, not to mention the top doctors who will be paid a fortune to keep the old chap going.
As for his recent health scares, his last hospital admission for a urine infection had probably more to do with him stood on a barge during the jubilee river pageant for 5 hours+ in the pouring rain, when he should have being planning his comfort breaks better!!

I feel sorry for the poor sod that upholstered them two lovely seats on the royal barge for Phil & Liz to sit on, of which neither of them even bothered, what a waste!! :hatsoff:

#209 JR976evil

I Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:51 PM

Clive James was in the papers today to deny reports that he is close to death, however it sounds as tho he hasn't long to go

Whoops just spotted the relevant thread, silly me

#210 Perfect Passing

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:59 PM

As we are now awaiting the conviction of complete nutcase Anders Behring Breivik,
but not yet certain how the establishment are going to deal with such a lowlife scum!
Can I suggest that he be on the 2013 List?
Kind of a replacement for the Lockerbie Bomber, i.e a person we would all be happy to know has "left the planet"

#211 charon

Looking for coin

• Members
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:31 PM

View PostPerfect Passing, on 23 June 2012 - 06:59 PM, said:

As we are now awaiting the conviction of complete nutcase Anders Behring Breivik,
but not yet certain how the establishment are going to deal with such a lowlife scum!
Kind of a replacement for the Lockerbie Bomber, i.e a person we would all be happy to know has "left the planet"
15 years tops, plus Lockerbie Bomber was probably 95 % not guilty as charged...... FFS, it was tried under Scots Law so should have been 'not proven'.
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

#212 Paul Bearer

Zombie Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,210 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:41 PM

View Postcharon, on 23 June 2012 - 07:31 PM, said:

15 years tops, plus Lockerbie Bomber was probably 95 % not guilty as charged...... FFS, it was tried under Scots Law so should have been 'not proven'.

He was tried under Scots law, but there was no jury. Just judges. I don't think he got a fair trial.
This is true my form is something odd,
But blaming me is blaming God;
Could I create myself anew
I would not fail in pleasing you.

#213 charon

Looking for coin

• Members
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:43 PM

View PostPaul Bearer, on 23 June 2012 - 07:41 PM, said:

He was tried under Scots law, but there was no jury. Just judges. I don't think he got a fair trial.

Correct. Patsy.

Though as I along with 97% of all dead pool players had him...................meh.

#214 JR976evil

I Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:46 PM

Well he won't be facing the death penalty, has no serious illnesses that we know of (physically at least), is only 33 and doesn't strike me as the suicidal type. He didn't try to top himself like mass spree-killers typically do.

So I would say no.

#215 charon

Looking for coin

• Members
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:52 PM

View PostJR976evil, on 23 June 2012 - 07:46 PM, said:

Well he won't be facing the death penalty, has no serious illnesses that we know of (physically at least), is only 33 and doesn't strike me as the suicidal type. He didn't try to top himself like mass spree-killers typically do.

So I would say no.

Imo out before he is 50 and looking for a sequal.............

#216 Perfect Passing

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:55 PM

I agree with you Charon that Megrahi was the fall guy in the horrific Lockerbie Bombing, but not completey innocent of the whole situation.

I was considering the posibility of Breivik not lasting to the end of 2013, as he stated in his final court speech yesterday, that if he was sentenced as a nut job and sent to a mental institute for the rest of his days, he would consider that to be 'a fate worse than death', or the alternative is life in a maximuim security prison where he will never be able to push his right wing agenda, eitherway, I think the he will take his own life. I am certian that that is how he is wired, thus an easy hit for all the deathlisters!! :shock:

#217 Magere Hein

Film land, Homer!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,590 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:58 PM

View PostPaul Bearer, on 23 June 2012 - 07:41 PM, said:

Lockerbie Bomber was probably 95 % not guilty as charged...... FFS, it was tried under Scots Law so should have been 'not proven'.

I'm not quite sure that being tried by jury automagically makes the trial fair.

In the Netherlands there's no such thing, all trials, civil and criminal, are before magistrates. There are many legal rules which have the goal of ensuring a fair trial, including appeals, reviews and the possibility to substitute magistrates who seem partial. I have no reason to believe our trials are unfairer than trials by jury.

regards,
Hein
DDP 2014 team The Grey Horde:
King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Lys Assia, Sister Wendy Beckett, Ryan Buell Posted Image,Jacques Chirac, Felix Dennis, Aretha Franklin, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Marilyn Horne, Clive James, General Wojciech Jaruzelski, Wilko Johnson, Helmut Kohl, Joseph Kony, Misao Okawa, Bernie Madoff, Robert Mugabe, Julie Newmar, Michael Schumacher

DDP 2014 theme team Minions of Xuleneb:
King Albert II, Princess Beatrix, Prince Bernhard jr, Elco Brinkman, Corry Brokken, Dick Bruna, Raymond Ceulemans, Godfried Danneels, Piet de Jong, Mark Eyskens, Queen Fabiola Of Belgium Posted Image, Jan Janssen, Grand Duke Jean I of Luxembourg, Wubbo Ockels, Fernando Ricksen, Kees Rijvers, Wim Ruska, Toots Thielemans, Martinus J. G. Veltman, Geert Wilders

#218 charon

Looking for coin

• Members
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:07 PM

View PostMagere Hein, on 23 June 2012 - 07:58 PM, said:

I'm not quite sure that being tried by jury automagically makes the trial fair.

In the Netherlands there's no such thing, all trials, civil and criminal, are before magistrates. There are many legal rules which have the goal of ensuring a fair trial, including appeals, reviews and the possibility to substitute magistrates who seem partial. I have no reason to believe our trials are unfairer than trials by jury.

regards,
Hein

True, but the whole 'get out clause' of it falling (pun intended) under Scots Law, was there was an option for another verdict.

#219 Perfect Passing

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:17 PM

With Breivik considering himself as some kind of soldier, fighting a war, I think it will dawn on him in 2013 after either few months (of being drugged up to the eye balls in a mental institute, or in solatry confinement) that the world has moved on and that he lost! Game Over!!

#220 charon

Looking for coin

• Members
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:24 PM

View PostPerfect Passing, on 23 June 2012 - 08:17 PM, said:

With Breivik considering himself as some kind of soldier, fighting a war, I think it will dawn on him in 2013 after either few months (of being drugged up to the eye balls in a mental institute, or in solatry confinement) that the world has moved on and that he lost! Game Over!!

Not so sure PP, if it had been a spur of the moment thing maybe, but he planned this for years and knew the outcome. He wanted his time in court, and the fan mail he has undoubtably recieved will boost the ego.
Wouldn't be surprised if he views himself as a 'Leader'............

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users