Irate Visitors Rage Here, if you must. Fear and Loathing in Las Deathlist

1062 replies to this topic

#861 Lard Bazaar

Bang! And the dirt is gone!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,283 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 08:20 AM

Big long sentences and intelligent posts are lovely, but they don't always stop one sounding like a bit of a cock.

Bring back the 'ur all sik fukin weerdos and deserv to catch cancer of the face'. Much more fun.

#862 Guest_Jamie Heart_*

• Guests

Posted 12 February 2012 - 09:34 PM

Whoever came up with these death lists are sick and need to be locked up and the key thrown away. No wonder the world is in the mess it's in. People like you have nothing better to do than to put this garbage of sheer negativity and evil out there for all the world to see. What happens when our name is on that list? People like ou don't care about other people's feelings. You are one of the reasons that abortion was made legal.This is absolutely disgusting and it houldn't be allowed to even take up space on line. ou have no conscience.

#863 Spade_Cooley

Rich Homie Quantick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,864 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 09:35 PM

View PostJamie Heart, on 12 February 2012 - 09:34 PM, said:

Whoever came up with these death lists are sick and need to be locked up and the key thrown away. No wonder the world is in the mess it's in. People like you have nothing better to do than to put this garbage of sheer negativity and evil out there for all the world to see. What happens when our name is on that list? People like ou don't care about other people's feelings. You are one of the reasons that abortion was made legal.This is absolutely disgusting and it houldn't be allowed to even take up space on line. ou have no conscience.

:86396961:
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow

"Get back to task and participate, or you will come with us at the finale to dance, although there will be shocking deaths. Yoshi is coming for me." - Pikalin Soutdalany

#864 Paul Bearer

Zombie Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,240 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 09:38 PM

Hoorayyyyyyyyyyyyy! Our first drive-by ranter for years! (Well, it feels like years)

Edited by Paul Bearer, 12 February 2012 - 09:45 PM.
last 3 posts merged with the correct thread.

This is true my form is something odd,
But blaming me is blaming God;
Could I create myself anew
I would not fail in pleasing you.

#865 Toast

Sanctuary Seller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,811 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 10:12 PM

I was expecting it to be a Whitney fan, but apparently not. Well, could be, I spose.
DDP teams:
If I'm Spared Myself, Of Course
Toast of the Turf
Nearer My God To Thee

#866 Lard Bazaar

• Members
  • 3,283 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:03 PM

Disappointing, frankly. Not enough spelling and grammar errors to be a proper ranter, and certainly not enough 'you all deserve to be shot in the face'. B minus, could do better.

#867 Windsor

LFN Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,319 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:38 PM

What happens when our name is on that list?

Well...nothing really.
Besides, you don't meet the criteria.
Shadow List 2014.

Wilko Johnson, Muhammed Ali, Helen Fawkes, David Norris, Flora Fraser, Stephen Lewis, Jim Bowen, John Bardon, Albert Reynolds, Rev Billy Graham, Daisy Berkowitz, Wojciech Jaeuzelski, Clive James, Robert Mugabe, George H. W. Bush, Leslie Phillips, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Stephen Hawking, Nancy Reagan, Jeremy Thorpe, Cardinal Keith O'Brien, Tariq Aziz, Murray Walker, Stuart Hall, Luise Rainer, Liz Dawn, Bob Dole, Edgar Ray Killen, Prince Philip, Paul O'Grady, Arthur Scargill, Jalal Talabani, Iain Paisley, Mikhail Gorbachez, Sean Connery, Jimmy Greaves, Sir Nicholas Winton, Sam Simon, Derek Fowlds, Pope Benedict XVI, Richard Attenborough, Harlan Ellison, Fidel Castro, Valerie Harper, Saif al-Isam Megrahi, Queen Fabiola, Ariel Sharon, Liz Smith, Bruce Forsyth, Fred Phelps.

2009: 13/50, 2010: 10/50, 2011: 9/50, 2012: 15/50, 2013:16/50, 2014: 7/50 Winner of the 2010 Dustpool.

#868 Guest_Daedsponk_*

• Guests

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:45 PM

Lol - guys, you know you always remove any messages that hit home, I've seen it time after time, stop being pansies and face up to it.

Look, as a founding member of this site for sure I like death, I like killing things, I like wanking over gravestones - in short, it makes my balls tight.  But we shouldn't be ashamed, and this is why I think as appointed representative of this place I am going to big us up good.

My idea is this - any murder, celebrity, random nutter, fuck it, kids are what we like the best, I'm going to drop a wee note as "Deathlist Rules" under the story with a link to our homepage.  The BBC, Daily Mail, The Sun forum - dudes, we are going to be famous, plus we'll get loads more members who are into graves like us.  We are going to be heroes!

I think this big promo push will put us on the map, and the girls (dead we hope lol) (we like to fuck corpses) will flock to our fat asses.

I'm just checking first if anyone has any opinion whether my title should be "founder of The Deathlist" or "Co-founder of The Deathlist"? I'm looking forward to speaking for us, and I think I'm safe in saying my IP address can't be blocked remotely by you to other sites.  Saying that, you can't block it for this one one lol!

Anyway corpsefuckers, let me know what you think and we'll see what we can do.

Cheers!

Deadsponk

#869 Lard Bazaar

• Members
  • 3,283 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:14 PM

View PostDaedsponk, on 24 March 2012 - 06:45 PM, said:

Lol - I didn't read any further than this because textspeak = knob end.

#870 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:30 PM

View PostFrom 24 March 2012 - 07:14 PM:

View PostFrom 24 March 2012 - 06:45 PM:

Yes you did you lying chubber.  You may be old but I'm sure even your dopey ass can contemplate the basics.  My name when I point future members to our site will be Lard Bazaar, but for sure if they don't write in the formal queen's you won't understand anyway so nowt to worry about bigboy - just a familiar title for when they see me there, and then find you here xxx

#871 Magere Hein

Film land, Homer!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,683 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:37 PM

Lol - guys, you know you always remove any messages that hit home, I've seen it time after time, stop being pansies and face up to it.

Actually, we rarely do. We occasionally remove troll posts like yours, but that's when a moderator thinks it's in bad taste.

Look, as a founding member of this site

Don't lie, troll. Founding members of this forum post from well known IP addresses. You don't.

My idea is this - any murder, celebrity, random nutter, fuck it, kids are what we like the best, I'm going to drop a wee note as "Deathlist Rules" under the story with a link to our homepage.

By all means do what you like, troll, there's no way of stopping you.

What's "our homepage"? You can't be meaning deathlist.net, as you're not one of them.

I'm just checking first if anyone has any opinion whether my title should be "founder of The Deathlist" or "Co-founder of The Deathlist"?

If we needed more proof of your being a troill: here it is. Guests don't have titles.

Now please FOAD, troll.

regards,
Hein
DDP 2014 team The Grey Horde:
King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Lys Assia, Sister Wendy Beckett, Ryan Buell Posted Image,Jacques Chirac, Felix Dennis, Aretha Franklin, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Marilyn Horne, Clive James, General Wojciech Jaruzelski, Wilko Johnson, Helmut Kohl, Joseph Kony, Misao Okawa, Bernie Madoff, Robert Mugabe, Julie Newmar, Michael Schumacher

DDP 2014 theme team Minions of Xuleneb:
King Albert II, Princess Beatrix, Prince Bernhard jr, Elco Brinkman, Corry Brokken, Dick Bruna, Raymond Ceulemans, Godfried Danneels, Piet de Jong, Mark Eyskens, Queen Fabiola Of Belgium Posted Image, Jan Janssen, Grand Duke Jean I of Luxembourg, Wubbo Ockels, Fernando Ricksen, Kees Rijvers, Wim Ruska, Toots Thielemans, Martinus J. G. Veltman, Geert Wilders

#872 Lard Bazaar

• Members
  • 3,283 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:38 PM

View PostGuest, on 24 March 2012 - 07:30 PM, said:

View PostFrom 24 March 2012 - 07:14 PM:

View PostFrom 24 March 2012 - 06:45 PM:

Yes you did you lying chubber. You may be old but I'm sure even your dopey ass can contemplate the basics. My name when I point future members to our site will be Lard Bazaar, but for sure if they don't write in the formal queen's you won't understand anyway so nowt to worry about bigboy - just a familiar title for when they see me there, and then find you here xxx

The basics? The basics being that anyone that uses the phrase 'lol' is a twat. And just for the record, my ass is far from dopey. Fat, white, malodorous, and even spotty sometimes, but dopey? Never.

#873 Toast

Sanctuary Seller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,811 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:59 PM

Plus he thinks you're a bloke, Lardy. Posted Image

so nowt to worry about bigboy

DDP teams:
If I'm Spared Myself, Of Course
Toast of the Turf
Nearer My God To Thee

#874 time

Lord

• Members
  • 2,934 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:01 AM

I like wanking

You got one thing right anyway.
2014 DDP Team (Time's-up team Player of The Month, June 2014): John Bardon; Dora Bryan; Emile Ford; Valery Giscard d’Estaing; John Glenn; Eldon Griffiths; Bernard Haitink; Gerald Harper; Buck Henry (Joker); Patricia Knatchbull; Francis Matthews; Sheila Mercier; Les Munro; Pete Murray; I. M. Pei; Dudley Simpson; Nobby Stiles; Joseph Wapner; Peter Wyngarde; Jimmy Young.

2014 DDP Theme Team (...and its goodnight from him etc): Ronald Atkins, Ron Brown, Ronnie Carroll; Ronald Chesney, Ronnie Walter Cunningham, Ronnie Dawson, Ron Ely, Ronald Baron Fearn, Ron Flowers, Ronnie Gilbert, Ronald Harwood, Ronald Hines, Ron Isley, Ronnie Masterson (lost), Ronnie Moore, Ronald Pellar, Ronnie Ronalde, Ron Smith, Ronald Stevenson, Ron Suart (Joker)

2014 DDP Theme Team (Roger and Out): Roger Alton, Roger Angell, Sir Roger Bannister, Roger Cook, Roger Corman, Roger Daltrey, Roger Dimmock, Roger Etchegaray, Sir Roger Moore, Sir Roger Norrington, Sir Roger Penrose(Joker), Roger Protz, Roger Sainsbury, Roger Sloman, Roger Smith, Roger Spottiswood, Roger Squires, Roger Staubach, Roger Taylor, Roger Whitaker

Deathrace 2014 Team: Billy Graham (Joker), Ethel Lang, Javier Perez De Cuellar, Efrem Zimbalist Jr., Vera Lynn,Kirk Douglas, Al Molinaro, Dora Bryan, John Glenn, Gerald Harper, Patricia Knatchbull, Francis Matthews, Sheila Mercier, Les Munro, Buck Henry, I. M. Pei, Joseph Wapner, Jimmy Young, Wojtech Jaruszelski, Doris Day

2014 Hartlepool Deadlypool Team: Rev Billy Graham, Ethel Lang, Javier Perez De Cuellar, Carl Reiner, Efrem Zimbalist Jr., Vera Lynn, Kirk Douglas, Maximilian Schell, Al Molinaro, BB King. Subs: Doris Day, Wojciech Jaruzelski

I have CDO. It's like OCD except the letters are in alphabetical order, as they should be.

#875 Lard Bazaar

• Members
  • 3,283 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:46 AM

View PostToast, on 24 March 2012 - 11:59 PM, said:

Plus he thinks you're a bloke, Lardy. Posted Image

so nowt to worry about bigboy

Well, my cock is clearly bigger than his.

#876 Guest_Jim Dickenburger_*

• Guests

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:36 PM

Guys and Gal - Jesus Christ, stop freaking out.  When I started this place it was all about having relations with the dead, but love among the living.  Lard Bazaar, for whatever reason, thinks that pointing out grammatical errors makes her one of the higher thinkers...  Luv, you're with us on the Deathlist, you're overcompensating darling, no one will fall for it - if you feel the urgent need to try and to point out how bright you are, you're not so smart.  The lady doth protest like a byatch every other message, have you seen that?  Crikey - yes, well done Lard, you have a rudimentary understanding of grammar and yet you still love fantasising about people dying, its nothing anyone will be amazed about.

Still, something we can laugh about.  We've got the old spellchecker on alert in case someone slips up, she'll drag her fat ass onto the case and let us know correct grammar equals intelligence...?  Um, okay Lard, if you say so.  Laughs out loud.  Naw, but I kid, she's jolly like the laughing policeman.

Anyway, I was very, very, VERY upset to be referred to as a troll several times.  This was maybe one of the most hurtful things anyone could have ever said and it struck me to the bone.  It was a dynamic and original attack on me, the founder of the Deathlist, but stung me like a bee.  I saw many sentences that said "yes we are cunts, troll, but we are cunts who cannot handle being criticised, troll..."  It was like, is this dick going to think of something to defend them or just end every sentence with 'troll'?  What a total penis, he did't do himself proud, but then again we can't defend a site like ours.

I was upset - my fellow corpse fucking pals were shamed - it wasn't a good scene.  Guys, let me back into the fold and we can maybe talk.  I've killed a duck this morning and tried to force my penis in its beak.  It was dead but I was so hard it was great.  All of us here know what that is about so you know I'm still of the same mindframe as you friends.  Lets suckle on the milky nipples of death together and laugh when one of our sisters die like a whore, mmmmmm, it's gooooodddd....

#877 Lard Bazaar

• Members
  • 3,283 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:09 PM

View PostJim Dickenburger, on 01 April 2012 - 04:36 PM, said:

Guys and Gal - Jesus Christ, stop freaking out. When I started this place it was all about having relations with the dead, but love among the living. Lard Bazaar, for whatever reason, thinks that pointing out grammatical errors makes her one of the higher thinkers... Luv, you're with us on the Deathlist, you're overcompensating darling, no one will fall for it - if you feel the urgent need to try and to point out how bright you are, you're not so smart. The lady doth protest like a byatch every other message, have you seen that? Crikey - yes, well done Lard, you have a rudimentary understanding of grammar and yet you still love fantasising about people dying, its nothing anyone will be amazed about.

Still, something we can laugh about. We've got the old spellchecker on alert in case someone slips up, she'll drag her fat ass onto the case and let us know correct grammar equals intelligence...? Um, okay Lard, if you say so. Laughs out loud. Naw, but I kid, she's jolly like the laughing policeman....and loads of other shit.....

On the contrary, I'm fully aware that in the hierarchy of boffindom around here, I'm bumbling around the lower rungs of the ladder, somewhere between Wee Jimmy Krankie and Grotbags - but, somewhat joyously for me, I still seem to have touched a nerve - I'm too thick to think of a decent comeback, so I'll revert to type and just say 'suck my balls, you massive bellend'.

#878 maryportfuncity

Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,236 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:12 PM

Lardy, you are way smarter and way funnier than Wee Jimmie!
Posted Image

Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#879 Spade_Cooley

Rich Homie Quantick

• Members
  • 2,864 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:15 PM

And almost on a par with Ian.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow

"Get back to task and participate, or you will come with us at the finale to dance, although there will be shocking deaths. Yoshi is coming for me." - Pikalin Soutdalany

#880 time

Lord

• Members
  • 2,934 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:27 PM

...nis, he did't do hims....
twat missed an 'n' out too.
2014 DDP Team (Time's-up team Player of The Month, June 2014): John Bardon; Dora Bryan; Emile Ford; Valery Giscard d’Estaing; John Glenn; Eldon Griffiths; Bernard Haitink; Gerald Harper; Buck Henry (Joker); Patricia Knatchbull; Francis Matthews; Sheila Mercier; Les Munro; Pete Murray; I. M. Pei; Dudley Simpson; Nobby Stiles; Joseph Wapner; Peter Wyngarde; Jimmy Young.

2014 DDP Theme Team (...and its goodnight from him etc): Ronald Atkins, Ron Brown, Ronnie Carroll; Ronald Chesney, Ronnie Walter Cunningham, Ronnie Dawson, Ron Ely, Ronald Baron Fearn, Ron Flowers, Ronnie Gilbert, Ronald Harwood, Ronald Hines, Ron Isley, Ronnie Masterson (lost), Ronnie Moore, Ronald Pellar, Ronnie Ronalde, Ron Smith, Ronald Stevenson, Ron Suart (Joker)

2014 DDP Theme Team (Roger and Out): Roger Alton, Roger Angell, Sir Roger Bannister, Roger Cook, Roger Corman, Roger Daltrey, Roger Dimmock, Roger Etchegaray, Sir Roger Moore, Sir Roger Norrington, Sir Roger Penrose(Joker), Roger Protz, Roger Sainsbury, Roger Sloman, Roger Smith, Roger Spottiswood, Roger Squires, Roger Staubach, Roger Taylor, Roger Whitaker

Deathrace 2014 Team: Billy Graham (Joker), Ethel Lang, Javier Perez De Cuellar, Efrem Zimbalist Jr., Vera Lynn,Kirk Douglas, Al Molinaro, Dora Bryan, John Glenn, Gerald Harper, Patricia Knatchbull, Francis Matthews, Sheila Mercier, Les Munro, Buck Henry, I. M. Pei, Joseph Wapner, Jimmy Young, Wojtech Jaruszelski, Doris Day

2014 Hartlepool Deadlypool Team: Rev Billy Graham, Ethel Lang, Javier Perez De Cuellar, Carl Reiner, Efrem Zimbalist Jr., Vera Lynn, Kirk Douglas, Maximilian Schell, Al Molinaro, BB King. Subs: Doris Day, Wojciech Jaruzelski

I have CDO. It's like OCD except the letters are in alphabetical order, as they should be.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users