- - - - -

What Is The Worst Thing You've Ever Done? Or failing that, the worst thing that's ever happened to you.

11 replies to this topic

#1 Memento Mori

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 09:09 PM

This is the thread to post all your misdeeds!!
Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei.

#2 Terminator

Post-Twunt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:19 PM

View PostKaylia K, on Oct 28 2010, 10:09 PM, said:

Kaylia, shouldn't you start us off with a misdeed of your own.......just to get the ball rolling? :lol:
Ad tabernam festino

#3 Memento Mori

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:16 PM

View PostTerminator, on Oct 28 2010, 11:19 PM, said:

View PostKaylia K, on Oct 28 2010, 10:09 PM, said:

Kaylia, shouldn't you start us off with a misdeed of your own.......just to get the ball rolling? :lol:
Of course, why not? This is one of the earliest and most innocent:
I let my older sister ( rather, I blackmailed her) take the blame for polishing off a quarter bottle of vodka one xmas.

#4 honez

I have no life

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,724 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:49 PM

I once stole from Sir Clive Sinclair.
He must have had a little too much rum and coke one night, as the following morning when boxing up his postal deliveries, he mistakenly sent me two ZX Spectrums instead of the one I had paid for.
I sold one and bought loads of computer game bling with the cold hard cash. Probably Chucky Egg and Manic Miner and all sort of other technological marvels.
Five zombies. Four bullets. Two zombies.

#5 Memento Mori

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:55 PM

View Posthonez, on Oct 29 2010, 12:46 AM, said:

He must have had a little much rum and coke one night, as the following morning when boxing up his postal deliveries, he mistakenly sent me two ZX Spectrums instead of the single one I had ordered.
I sold one and bought computer game bling with the cold hard cash. Probably Chucky Egg or Manic Miner or somesuch.
Ah, that's innocent - unlike yours truly who has, on occassion been given too much change by a harrassed shopkeeper. When somebody gives you the change of fifty instead of the change of twenty - especially when you've bought cigarettes and are unemployed - you're hardly going to set him straight, are you? :lol:

#6 Magere Hein

Film land, Homer!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,583 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 12:19 AM

Difficult to say what was the worst. I tried my hands at most Deadly Sins and broke all of the Ten Commandments, save 1, 6 and 7, although I was an accomplice to 7, which may be just as bad. Quite a few of the laws from Leviticus are fun to break, do I did. I was jailed shortly for throwing bricks[1] at the riot police.

Otherwise: no particularly abominous crimes, although I did shoplift most of my college books.

[1] If you ever need to throw bricks to the riot police: break them first by throwing them to the ground and throw the fist-sized chunks. Whole bricks are too large for effective throwing.

regards,
Hein
DDP 2014 team The Grey Horde:
King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Lys Assia, Sister Wendy Beckett, Ryan Buell Posted Image,Jacques Chirac, Felix Dennis, Aretha Franklin, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Marilyn Horne, Clive James, General Wojciech Jaruzelski, Wilko Johnson, Helmut Kohl, Joseph Kony, Misao Okawa, Bernie Madoff, Robert Mugabe, Julie Newmar, Michael Schumacher

DDP 2014 theme team Minions of Xuleneb:
King Albert II, Princess Beatrix, Prince Bernhard jr, Elco Brinkman, Corry Brokken, Dick Bruna, Raymond Ceulemans, Godfried Danneels, Piet de Jong, Mark Eyskens, Queen Fabiola Of Belgium Posted Image, Jan Janssen, Grand Duke Jean I of Luxembourg, Wubbo Ockels, Fernando Ricksen, Kees Rijvers, Wim Ruska, Toots Thielemans, Martinus J. G. Veltman, Geert Wilders

#7 Lard Bazaar

Bang! And the dirt is gone!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:34 AM

View Posthonez, on Oct 29 2010, 12:49 AM, said:

He must have had a little too much rum and coke one night, as the following morning when boxing up his postal deliveries, he mistakenly sent me two ZX Spectrums instead of the one I had paid for.
I sold one and bought loads of computer game bling with the cold hard cash. Probably Chucky Egg and Manic Miner and all sort of other technological marvels.

Those two simple words have just revived some fantastic memories of my mostly-dull childhood - thank you!

The Ten Commandments - I have done them all except 6 and 7 - I made a valiant attempt at 6 but was thwarted in my efforts by the local 5-0.

#8 Spade_Cooley

Rich Homie Quantick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:23 AM

I cut the brake pedal on the chick from TLC's car.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow

"Get back to task and participate, or you will come with us at the finale to dance, although there will be shocking deaths. Yoshi is coming for me." - Pikalin Soutdalany

#9 in eternum+

Post-Twunt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,229 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:19 PM

View PostMagere Hein, on Oct 29 2010, 12:19 AM, said:

I did shoplift most of my college books.

Rock 'n roll.
Proud to be Old Skool

#10 Paul Bearer

Zombie Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,181 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:23 PM

View Postin eternum+, on Oct 29 2010, 02:19 PM, said:

View PostMagere Hein, on Oct 29 2010, 12:19 AM, said:

I did shoplift most of my college books.

Rock 'n roll.

Welcome back i.e+
This is true my form is something odd,
But blaming me is blaming God;
Could I create myself anew
I would not fail in pleasing you.

#11 Rotten Ali

Value for money

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,157 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:28 PM

I never said it was my fault, that hole got added to the middle of the flysheet of my best friend's tent. My belt buckle had snagged it . Then one holiday he pitched it in a soft field and then it rained overnight ...

I'll say sorry some time ...

Sure glad he does not read this stuff ...

And if he does ... SORRY ROB LAD.
Seven down, 43 to go...
DL Shadow List: King Abdullah, Muhammad Ali, Sir Richard Attenborough, Tariq Aziz, Pope Benedict XVI, Tony Benn, Ian Brady, George HW Bush, Sid Caeser, Fidel Castro, George Cole, Katherine Crowe, Liz Dawn, Bob Dole, Kirk Douglas, Jean Claude Duvalier, Queen Fabiola of Belgium, Louis Farrakhan, Aretha Franklin, Zsa Zsa Gabor, James Garner, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Mikhail Gorbachev, Billy Graham, King Harald V of Norway, Valerie Harper, Joao Havelange, Stephen Hawking, Jimmy Hill, Clive James, Yahya Jammeh, General Jaruzelski, Wilko Johnson, Casey Kasem, Stan Lee, Jerry Lee Lewis, Penny Marshall, T O N Mbasogo, Mary Tyler Moore, Hosni Mubarak, Ian Paisley, Nancy Reagan, Albert Reynolds, Ariel Sharon, Sam Simon, Jeremy Thorpe, Gough Whitlam, Lee Kuan Yew, Michael York & Jiang Zemin. 7/50

#12 philheybrookbay

Sniper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:42 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/simon-ma...d-flower-heist/

To confirm it was me.

I lived in Glossop in Derbyshire for 4 years in total.

I worked in the Parking Unit in Rotherham- using the Woodhead Pass every day. At the time earning 11k per year. Most of which went on rent and petrol.

The graveyard was at the top of Dinting- just as you drop into Glossop.

My friends at football still call me Harpo.

I will burn in hell for the above in 2004.

PS My Mother in Law still doesn't know it was me, despite knowing my nickname and listening to this live. She's getting Esso finest for Christmas.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users