Photo
- - - - -

Raoul MoatOutta jail, police on his tail

Dead

59 replies to this topic

Poll: How's it all gonna end?

Choose one

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 maryportfuncity

maryportfuncity

Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,291 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 06:08 PM

Police suspect that Raoul Moat had dandruff.... they found his head and shoulders in a nearby tree
Posted Image

Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#42 welshman

welshman

Ewe spoke, we ignored

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 06:20 PM

"Troubled Gazza" - perfect
"We have enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another." Jonathan Swift

#43 Windsor

Windsor

LFN Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,413 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 06:30 PM

"Troubled Gazza" - perfect

Do you suppose the prospect of being befriended by Gazza was what tipped him over the edge?

Shadow List 2015.

Sam Simon, Robert Mugabe, Bhumibol Abdulyadej, Rob Ford, Bob Dole, Muhammed Ali, Qaboos bin Sa'id, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Ian Brady, Peter Sutcliffe, Clive James, Caroline Aherne, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, George H. W. Bush, Nancy Reagan, Greville Janner, Rev Billy Graham, Henry Sandon, Sheila Sim, Desmond Tutu, Jean Alexander, Leon Brittan, Prince Philip, Sir Roger Bannister, Sir Albert McQuarrie, Mary Wilson, Pope Benedict XVI, Pope Francis, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Sir Christopher Lee, Stephen Hawking, Harlan Ellison, Jim Bowen, Fidel Castro, Grand Duke Jean, Kirk Douglas, Denis Healey, Valerie Harper, Ken Dodd, Sir Nicholas Winton, Jalal Talabani, Vera Lynn, Murray Walker, Lord Snowdon, Flora Fraser, Tariq Aziz, Bill Cosby, Liz Smith, Liz Dawn, Daisy Berkowitz.

2009: 13/50, 2010: 10/50, 2011: 9/50, 2012: 15/50, 2013:16/50, 2014: 10/50, 2015: 5/50 Winner of the 2010 Dustpool.

#44 Spade_Cooley

Spade_Cooley

Rich Homie Quantick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,198 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 06:35 PM

I don't know if anyone has pointed this out yet, but being as Gazza claims to have known Moat from him being a bouncer when Gascoigne himself was at Newcastle, and being as a) Moat was born in 1973 and B) Gazza signed for Spurs in 1988... well.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow

"Get back to task and participate, or you will come with us at the finale to dance, although there will be shocking deaths. Yoshi is coming for me." - Pikalin Soutdalany

#45 Toast

Toast

Sanctuary Seller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,163 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:06 PM

I gather Moat had been instructed in shotgun safety, but it went in one ear and out the other.

DDP teams:
I'm Sorry For Your Trouble
Nearer My God To Thee
Long Shot Kick De Bucket

"What do we say to the God of Death?"

"Not today."

"There's no cure for being a cunt." 

(Game Of Thrones)

#46 Toast

Toast

Sanctuary Seller

• Members
  • 2,163 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:11 PM

I don't know if anyone has pointed this out yet, but being as Gazza claims to have known Moat from him being a bouncer when Gascoigne himself was at Newcastle, and being as a) Moat was born in 1973 and B) Gazza signed for Spurs in 1988... well.

That'll just be down to garbled reporting and/or Gazza being pissed and confused. No doubt Gazza continued to frequent Newcastle nightclubs after 1988.

DDP teams:
I'm Sorry For Your Trouble
Nearer My God To Thee
Long Shot Kick De Bucket

"What do we say to the God of Death?"

"Not today."

"There's no cure for being a cunt." 

(Game Of Thrones)

#47 Windsor

Windsor

LFN Hunter

• Members
  • 6,413 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 02:33 PM

We should post the jokes here.

Seems to be the place to go if you think Moat should have gunned down more 'pigs'.

Shadow List 2015.

Sam Simon, Robert Mugabe, Bhumibol Abdulyadej, Rob Ford, Bob Dole, Muhammed Ali, Qaboos bin Sa'id, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Ian Brady, Peter Sutcliffe, Clive James, Caroline Aherne, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, George H. W. Bush, Nancy Reagan, Greville Janner, Rev Billy Graham, Henry Sandon, Sheila Sim, Desmond Tutu, Jean Alexander, Leon Brittan, Prince Philip, Sir Roger Bannister, Sir Albert McQuarrie, Mary Wilson, Pope Benedict XVI, Pope Francis, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Sir Christopher Lee, Stephen Hawking, Harlan Ellison, Jim Bowen, Fidel Castro, Grand Duke Jean, Kirk Douglas, Denis Healey, Valerie Harper, Ken Dodd, Sir Nicholas Winton, Jalal Talabani, Vera Lynn, Murray Walker, Lord Snowdon, Flora Fraser, Tariq Aziz, Bill Cosby, Liz Smith, Liz Dawn, Daisy Berkowitz.

2009: 13/50, 2010: 10/50, 2011: 9/50, 2012: 15/50, 2013:16/50, 2014: 10/50, 2015: 5/50 Winner of the 2010 Dustpool.

#48 maryportfuncity

maryportfuncity

• Members
  • 12,291 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 04:12 PM

From the page linked above:

raoul moat isn't the first person to have a famous footballer turn up to show his support.
Peter Sutcliffe is a good example... Seaman always showed up at the scene of the crime.
Posted Image

Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#49 maryportfuncity

maryportfuncity

• Members
  • 12,291 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:58 AM

Another arrest. Just an idea, like. How about organising all those arrested for aiding and abetting Moat the Hero and forming a football team to play a series of three matches against the police? Sky, BBC and ITV getting one match each. Might generate a few quid for charity, or summat.
Posted Image

#50 themaninblack

themaninblack

Pun Plunderer

• Members
  • 6,517 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:08 PM

Another arrest. Just an idea, like. How about organising all those arrested for aiding and abetting Moat the Hero and forming a football team to play a series of three matches against the police? Sky, BBC and ITV getting one match each. Might generate a few quid for charity, or summat.

I bet you the police would lose if it was on ITV...
"I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille."

Gene Wilder as "the Waco Kid", Blazing Saddles (1974)

#51 maryportfuncity

maryportfuncity

• Members
  • 12,291 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 03:30 PM

Tasers fired at 'the Hero' were supplied without licence.
Posted Image

#52 Paul Bearer

Paul Bearer

Zombie Administrator

• Admin
  • 6,478 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 04:28 PM

Hero? He was a fuckin' psychopath.
This is true my form is something odd,
But blaming me is blaming God;
Could I create myself anew
I would not fail in pleasing you.

#53 Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 07:09 PM

Hero? He was a fuckin' psychopath.

Gazza might not agree! :P

Dust into Dust, and under Dust to lie

Sans Wine, sans song, sans Singer, and sans End!

#54 maryportfuncity

maryportfuncity

• Members
  • 12,291 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 07:53 AM

If he'd managed more good quality fuckin' he'd have been less of a psychopath!

Speaking of - ahem - heroes, Derrick Bird's house is on sale by auction; the tactic being one of avoiding loads of curiousity seekers over the next few months viewing the property. Very low reserve price apparently, so it could be competitively priced in comparison to other modest west Cumbrian dwellings next to main roads.
Posted Image

#55 Rotten Ali

Rotten Ali

Value for money

• Members
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 04:52 PM

I've an idea. Someone could buy it and Moat's and turn them into a B&B guest houses called the "The Royale Moathouse" and theme shooting party holidays to the Americans.
Look, three nipples > ...

Shadow List '15. King Abdullah, Caroline Aherne, Muhammad Ali, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Chuck Barris, Daisy Berkowitz, Jules Bianchi, Colin Bloomfield, George HW Bush, Ian Brady, Glen Campbell, Fidel Castro, Martin Crowe, Liz Dawn, Jenny Diski, Bob Dole, Kirk Douglas, Guy Edwards, Rob Ford, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Paul Gascoigne, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Billy Graham, Jimmy Greaves, Valerie Harper, Joao Havelange, Olivia de Haviland, Stephen Hawking, Jimmy Hill, Clive James, Yahya Jammeh, J P Jaussard, Christopher Lee, Stan Lee, Penny Marshall, Mary Tyler Moore, Mesrob II, Robert Mugabe, Leonard Nimoy, James Prior, Nancy Reagan, Sam Simon, Percy Sledge, Superstar Billy Graham, Joost van der Westhuizen, Gunther von Hagens, Lee Kuan Yew, Michael York, Jiang Zemin & Emile Derlin Zinsou. 7/50.

#56 Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 05:27 PM

Peter Boatman,the director of operations at the firm which supplied the Tasers used during the stand off with Moat, has apparently committed suicide..

#57 maryportfuncity

maryportfuncity

• Members
  • 12,291 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 05:52 PM

Peter Boatman,the director of operations at the firm which supplied the Tasers used during the stand off with Moat, has apparently committed suicide..

Did he use a properly licensed weapon?
Posted Image

#58 Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 08:14 PM

Did he use a properly licensed weapon?

Hope so - there's bound to be another inquiry if he didn't! :P That psychopathic ginger nut has a lot to answer for!

#59 themaninblack

themaninblack

Pun Plunderer

• Members
  • 6,517 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:40 PM

No shit, Sherlock...
"I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille."

Gene Wilder as "the Waco Kid", Blazing Saddles (1974)

#60 the_engineer

the_engineer

The Alpha & The Omega

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,709 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:04 PM

The guy was clearly a mentalist with a gun (thank you alan partridge for that saying :referee: ) but i don't believe he killed himself . The police probably said this guy is going out in a box and to be fair he killed innocents and he got what he deserved . Really wish the death penalty was reintroduced into the UK i mean we have DNA evidence and everything now not like we would make mistakes and put guilty people to death anymore.

I don't believe in coincidences

''I won't have my son playing no pussy DS games''!!

A Man who never eats pork buns is never a whole man .

genesis 22 16 - 18

DDP 2015 - Sovereign-Reaper

Sam Simonjoker.gif, Joost van der westhuizen , Kate granger, Clive James ,Rev Billy Graham , Bobby 'the brain ' Heenan , Michael schumacher, Helen Fawkes, Fidel Castro , Dave Benton , Mario Jorge Lobo Zagallo , Tom Attwater, Jiang Zemin , Caroline Aherne, Paul Gascoigne, Joanne woodward,Peter Sallis,Sidney cooke,Martin Crowe, Ellen albertini dow.

DDP 2015 THEME TEAM - Couldn't even make 50 what lightweights !!

Kate Granger joker.gif, Joost van der westhuizen , Helen Fawkes, Paul gascoigne, Tammy Lynn stych, Ian Watkins, Michael Schumacher, Edward Davenport, Matt 'Rosey' Anoa'i, Jamie lynn spears, Amanda Knox, Divya Palat, Kris Taylor, Frankie Muniz, Amanda Bynes, The great Khali, Jennifer Arnold, Rob ford, Deryck whibley,Kim jong Un.

Hartlepool Deadlypool 2015

1) sam simon
2) billy graham - evangelist
3) Bobby the brain Heenan
4) dr kate granger
5)
misao okawa
6) Joost van der westhuizen
7) caroline aherne
8) martin crowe
9) bhumibol adulyadej
10) helen fawkes