#21 Going Underground

Sniper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 10:14 PM

View Postthemaninblack, on Feb 1 2010, 06:36 PM, said:

View PostGoing Underground, on Feb 1 2010, 12:51 PM, said:

The speculation is growing further that Hakimullah is indeed dead.

I have a feeling the Taliban will confirm his demise in the future (not the near future i fear) when they have their house in order.

Not the house the drone missles hit because that is a pile of rubble with Haki underneath it. (fingers crossed).

Hard to know how to call this, but if the Taliban do admit he's dead, then I can count him in...

I'm assuming it would be an unnatural cause to boot!

I'm certain the Taliban will eventually announce it if he is indeed dead.

They will need to let the world know they have a new leader and the Taliban are still a force to be reckoned with etc. There will a big leadership quarrel I suspect between Qari Hussain and Wali-ur-Rahman (if they both survived the lastest Drone stikes).

Reading about the two of them they are totally differenct characters. Hussain a ruthless tyrant who trains suicide bombers and Rehman a thinking man with a political brain.

Either way they are both going to carry big bounties on their heads.

#22 Guest_WEP_*

• Guests

Posted 01 February 2010 - 10:23 PM

View Postthemaninblack, on Feb 1 2010, 06:36 PM, said:

Hard to know how to call this, but if the Taliban do admit he's dead, then I can count him in...

“An Obama administration official in Washington said intelligence reports over the weekend came close to a definitive conclusion - about 90 per cent certainty - that Mehsud had died from wounds suffered in a drone strike on January 14,” New York Times reported on Monday. “Mehsud was believed to have been buried in a tribal plot in Pakistan’s tribal areas,” it said.

So you wait for the 100 per cent?

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-new...place-Mehsud-US

#23 DevonDeathTrip

Tractor Eater

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,070 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 10:53 PM

ABC News seem pretty sure he is dead and are reporting that the Pakistani Taliban are meeting today to decide on their new leader. However some news sources are saying that the Taliban have declared they are going to release a new video of Hakimullah Mehsud "in the next few days". God knows what's happening, he'll probably turn up on Celebrity Come Dancing next.
Sometimes when we see the eyes- those horrible times when we see the eyes,eyes that ... that have no soul - then we know a darkness.

#24 Guest_WEP_*

• Guests

Posted 02 February 2010 - 05:51 PM

View PostDevonDeathTrip, on Feb 1 2010, 10:53 PM, said:

Pakistani Taliban: No need to prove leader alive

Why? Because he is dead?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35192935/ns/wo...d_central_asia/

#25 Guest_WEP_*

• Guests

Posted 04 February 2010 - 12:25 AM

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/c9c724fa-1063-11...144feab49a.html

Dead?

#26 DevonDeathTrip

Tractor Eater

• Moderators
  • 4,070 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 03:44 PM

View PostWEP, on Feb 4 2010, 12:25 AM, said:

Alive? :wub:
Sometimes when we see the eyes- those horrible times when we see the eyes,eyes that ... that have no soul - then we know a darkness.

#27 Magere Hein

Film land, Homer!

• Admin
  • 4,730 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 04:13 PM

View PostDevonDeathTrip, on Feb 4 2010, 04:44 PM, said:

It looks like Mr Mehsud is in the same quantum state as Schrödinger's cat.

I suppose physicists would like a word with him.

regards,
Hein
DDP 2014 team The Grey Horde:
King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Lys Assia, Sister Wendy Beckett, Ryan Buell Posted Image,Jacques Chirac, Felix Dennis, Aretha Franklin, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Marilyn Horne, Clive James, General Wojciech Jaruzelski, Wilko Johnson, Helmut Kohl, Joseph Kony, Misao Okawa, Bernie Madoff, Robert Mugabe, Julie Newmar, Michael Schumacher

DDP 2014 theme team Minions of Xuleneb:
King Albert II, Princess Beatrix, Prince Bernhard jr, Elco Brinkman, Corry Brokken, Dick Bruna, Raymond Ceulemans, Godfried Danneels, Piet de Jong, Mark Eyskens, Queen Fabiola Of Belgium Posted Image, Jan Janssen, Grand Duke Jean I of Luxembourg, Wubbo Ockels, Fernando Ricksen, Kees Rijvers, Wim Ruska, Toots Thielemans, Martinus J. G. Veltman, Geert Wilders

#28 DevonDeathTrip

Tractor Eater

• Moderators
  • 4,070 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 04:23 PM

View PostMagere Hein, on Feb 4 2010, 04:13 PM, said:

regards,
Hein

I'd like a word with him as well, as he's seriously affecting my DDP chances. I'm damned if I can find an email address or phone number for him, though. hakimullah@taliban.pk bounced back as undeliverable!

#29 Going Underground

Sniper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 04:50 PM

View PostDevonDeathTrip, on Feb 4 2010, 04:23 PM, said:

View PostMagere Hein, on Feb 4 2010, 04:13 PM, said:

regards,
Hein

I'd like a word with him as well, as he's seriously affecting my DDP chances. I'm damned if I can find an email address or phone number for him, though. hakimullah@taliban.pk bounced back as undeliverable!

My excitment keeps mounting when the reports of his death become stronger. I lick my lips at the thought of 13 luscios, ripe, mouth watering DP Points.

Then..the Taliban spokesman pops his head up and says Hakimullah is just hiding and he is alive and well playing Nintendo Wii in his cave somewhere.

God i hate Azim Tariq!! Give us some good news Azim or shut the F*ck up!

#30 Geronimo

Bomber

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 05:48 PM

Alive like this?
Once I moved about like the wind. Now I just fart a bit

#31 DevonDeathTrip

Tractor Eater

• Moderators
  • 4,070 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:09 AM

Gotcha.

;) :) :)

#32 VSBfromH

I Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:48 AM

View PostDevonDeathTrip, on Feb 9 2010, 08:09 AM, said:

Are they 100%, absolutely, categorically, unswervingly sure? I'll swear that chap in the pic is the guy in Eastenders who used to be a Postman...
Oh, Mickey! What's EGREGIOUS?!

#33 themaninblack

Pun Plunderer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,255 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 06:13 PM

View PostVSBfromH, on Feb 9 2010, 08:48 AM, said:

Are they 100%, absolutely, categorically, unswervingly sure? I'll swear that chap in the pic is the guy in Eastenders who used to be a Postman...

That's enough for me. That was what I was waiting for...
"I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille."

Gene Wilder as "the Waco Kid", Blazing Saddles (1974)

#34 themaninblack

Pun Plunderer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,255 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 06:30 PM

View Postthemaninblack, on Feb 9 2010, 06:13 PM, said:

Then again, maybe not?

It could be that the best tactic the Pakistan Taliban could use is to declare him dead but he may not necessarily have died...
"I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille."

Gene Wilder as "the Waco Kid", Blazing Saddles (1974)

#35 DevonDeathTrip

Tractor Eater

• Moderators
  • 4,070 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:14 PM

View Postthemaninblack, on Feb 9 2010, 06:30 PM, said:

View Postthemaninblack, on Feb 9 2010, 06:13 PM, said:

Then again, maybe not?

It could be that the best tactic the Pakistan Taliban could use is to declare him dead but he may not necessarily have died...

I fear, TMIB, that you may be correct to hold your horses on this one. I got a bit carried away with my earlier post, Hakimullah Mehsud seemed very dead in the press this morning, but seems to have resumed his Schrödinger's cat routine during the day. I know the rules frown upon murdering DDP candidates, but I was wondering if he does turn out to be alive, if I could get special dispensation to hunt down and kill the bastard myself before handing in the carefully photographed evidence of his demise?

I do like the Taliban spokesman's daily positive updates in the face of the massive onslaught of death rumours about his leader, he reminds me a bit of Comical Ali.

#36 Going Underground

Sniper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 11:45 PM

View PostDevonDeathTrip, on Feb 9 2010, 08:14 PM, said:

I could get special dispensation to hunt down and kill the bastard myself before handing in the carefully photographed evidence of his demise?

While your there DDT please pop a cap in the arses of Qari Hussain and Wali-ur-Rehman. (A Box of Roses and bottle of Blue Nun if you do for Azim Tariq too)

oh.. and dont forget your $1.8 million bounty money.

#37 Banshees Scream

Dwarf tosser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,442 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 06:23 AM

I know the rules frown upon murdering DDP candidates, but I was wondering if he does turn out to be alive, if I could get special dispensation to hunt down and kill the bastard myself before handing in the carefully photographed evidence of his demise?
Hakimullah isn't the media, Devon. The media never sets any limits. That's why you are feeling drained and hopelessly overwhelmed by the games they play. It leaves you to wonder if anything is real. All of a sudden the media says those pictures you took were fake. Before you know it, the word will be that your working with the Taliban to fake Hakimullah's death. So, when is your flight? Welcome to the twilight zone by the way. ..

Post fades out

#38 DevonDeathTrip

Tractor Eater

• Moderators
  • 4,070 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:30 PM

View PostBanshees Scream, on Feb 10 2010, 06:23 AM, said:

I know the rules frown upon murdering DDP candidates, but I was wondering if he does turn out to be alive, if I could get special dispensation to hunt down and kill the bastard myself before handing in the carefully photographed evidence of his demise?
Hakimullah isn't the media, Devon. The media never sets any limits. That's why you are feeling drained and hopelessly overwhelmed by the games they play. It leaves you to wonder if anything is real. All of a sudden the media says those pictures you took were fake. Before you know it, the word will be that your working with the Taliban to fake Hakimullah's death. So, when is your flight? Welcome to the twilight zone by the way. ..

Post fades out

Well, he seems to be dead again today.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/a...KbATPsTlbxZrBhQ

#39 Octopus of Odstock

Post twunt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,832 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 08:22 PM

CP,
WIll I get my CPDP points for Mehsud's tragically young passing when TMIB awards them on the DDP? Or is enough evidence in place already?

TMIB, Considering the foul mouthed email I got when I awarded points (rightly) for Baitullah Mehsud's death 3 days too early, you're best off waiting. Lord alone knows you have enough to do at the moment...

#40 Canadian Paul

uber twunt

• Members
  • 4,132 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 01:22 AM

View PostOctopus of Odstock, on Feb 10 2010, 04:22 PM, said:

CP,
WIll I get my CPDP points for Mehsud's tragically young passing when TMIB awards them on the DDP? Or is enough evidence in place already?

TMIB, Considering the foul mouthed email I got when I awarded points (rightly) for Baitullah Mehsud's death 3 days too early, you're best off waiting. Lord alone knows you have enough to do at the moment...

I'm going to wait until either TMIB awards them or someone else on the CPDP dies I think. Hopefully either option allows for the dust to clear on the issue.
Twunt Master Series (August 2007 - January 2008) (January 2008 - June 2008) (July 2008 - April 2009) (April 2009 - January 2010)

Uber Twunt Series (January 2010 - ?)

I still owe NAP

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users