Life In Prison Captive DL Prey

322 replies to this topic

#141 DevonDeathTrip

Tractor Eater

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,070 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:04 PM

Fallen Italian tycoon Calisto Tanzi, who was jailed for fraud after his Parmalat buisness empire went bust, owing £13billion, has appealed to be released from prison on the grounds of ill health. He has suffered from heart problems for many years and looks rather sick in this picture, taken today.
Sometimes when we see the eyes- those horrible times when we see the eyes,eyes that ... that have no soul - then we know a darkness.

#142 Spade_Cooley

Rich Homie Quantick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,824 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:19 PM

View PostDevonDeathTrip, on 26 March 2012 - 09:04 PM, said:

Fallen Italian tycoon Calisto Tanzi, who was jailed for fraud after his Parmalat buisness empire went bust, owing £13billion, has appealed to be released from prison on the grounds of ill health. He has suffered from heart problems for many years and looks rather sick in this picture, taken today.

Speaking as a proud wop myself, the day I trust an Italian telling me he's dying is the day I trust an Italian telling me he's filed his complete tax returns.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow

"Get back to task and participate, or you will come with us at the finale to dance, although there will be shocking deaths. Yoshi is coming for me." - Pikalin Soutdalany

#143 Spade_Cooley

Rich Homie Quantick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,824 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:44 AM

Liam Stacey is going to kill himself, isn't he?
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow

"Get back to task and participate, or you will come with us at the finale to dance, although there will be shocking deaths. Yoshi is coming for me." - Pikalin Soutdalany

#144 maryportfuncity

Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,073 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:18 PM

View Postthe_engineer, on 14 March 2012 - 03:24 PM, said:

Tomorrow, and tomorrow and tomorrow
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow.

It's the way he'd have wanted it, honest!
Posted Image

Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#145 maryportfuncity

• Members
  • 11,073 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:40 AM

Karen Matthews, underclass scum royalty famous for arranging the kidnap of her own daughter, is released from jail today. Rumours abound of her going into witness protection for her own safety. Whether - like Jamie Bulger's killers - she's reckless enough to give herself away easily, remains to be seen. Either way, she's not exactly popular with the general public.

At best she'd make series two of The Undateables.
Posted Image

Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#146 the_engineer

The Alpha & The Omega

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:55 PM

View Postmaryportfuncity, on 05 April 2012 - 11:40 AM, said:

Karen Matthews, underclass scum royalty famous for arranging the kidnap of her own daughter, is released from jail today. Rumours abound of her going into witness protection for her own safety. Whether - like Jamie Bulger's killers - she's reckless enough to give herself away easily, remains to be seen. Either way, she's not exactly popular with the general public.

At best she'd make series two of The Undateables.

Why have i got a horrible feeling she will become a Z list celeb and she will appear on the next series of 'celeb' big brother.
I don't believe in coincidences

Basketball was invented in 1987 by konami.

A Man who never eats pork buns is never a whole man .

genesis 22 16 - 18

DDP 2014 - Sovereign-Reaper

wilko johnsonPosted Image , joost van der westhuizen ,George h.w bush , sam simon , valerie harper , Kate Granger , Katherine Crowe, wojcech jaruzelski ,Sally Farmiloe , Clive James , Billy Graham , Tony Benn , Zsa Zsa Gabor , Vera lynn , Kirk Douglas , Saif Gaddafi , Superstar Billy Graham ,Stuart Hall , Fats Domino ,Isabel Peron.

Hartlepool Deadlypool 2014

Billy Graham
Wojcech Jaruzelski
Wilko Johnson
Sam Simon
Joost Van Der Westhuizen
Valerie Harper
Kate Granger

Sally Farmiloe
Katherine Crowe
Clive James

subs 1) George H.W Bush 2) Rolf Harris

#147 DevonDeathTrip

Tractor Eater

• Moderators
  • 4,070 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:34 PM

View Postmaryportfuncity, on 04 August 2011 - 09:38 AM, said:

Along with the - allegedly - suicidal Shrien Dewani (accused of hiring a hitman to kill his bride on honeymoon in South Africa), it is now being reported that alleged hitman Xolide Mngenie is so ill with a brain tumour he won't survive to stand trial, or qualify for 2012 dead pool teams!

Xolile Mngeni appeared in court on Friday and his ongoing poor health was discussed:

Mngeni's lawyer, Matthews Dayimani, told the court that Mngeni had a "mental defect, double vision, dizzy spells and headaches".
He said he intended to apply for his client to be sent for observation. Medical reports before the court revealed Mngeni was diagnosed with a brain tumour in March 2011 and that it had spread "extensively along the lining of the spinal cord and the brain". Dayimani said Mngeni had been examined by Dr Jeannette Parkes, a radiation oncologist at Groote Schuur Hospital, who told him that his immune system was very weak and that he should be confined to a hospital bed.

Sometimes when we see the eyes- those horrible times when we see the eyes,eyes that ... that have no soul - then we know a darkness.

#148 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:27 AM

What about Anders Breivik?

He might end up killing himself in prison...

#149 Bibliogryphon

I Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,714 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:28 PM

View PostGuest, on 23 April 2012 - 10:27 AM, said:

I don't think so. I think he will want to hang around in prison being a reminder to the whole nation.

Suicide I don't think will fit in with his narrative.

However, being attacked and killed by another inmate probably would.

This is such a hard situation for the Norwegian authorities.
"I appear to have bypassed my good taste chip"

2013 DDP Teams:

Bibliogryphon's Bookworm Food (Theme Team)
I Can't Believe They're Not Deader
Unusual Suspects

#150 themaninblack

Pun Plunderer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,152 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:45 PM

He had ample time to kill himself when he committed that massacre.

Knowing the bastard he'll escape prison. From a 24-hr news perspective that would probably be the most exciting news event ever!
"I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille."

Gene Wilder as "the Waco Kid", Blazing Saddles (1974)

#151 JR976evil

I Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:17 AM

View Postthemaninblack, on 23 April 2012 - 05:45 PM, said:

He had ample time to kill himself when he committed that massacre.

Knowing the bastard he'll escape prison. From a 24-hr news perspective that would probably be the most exciting news event ever!

Nah, he ain't going anywhere

#152 Lard Bazaar

Bang! And the dirt is gone!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,272 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:44 AM

http://www.bbc.co.uk...w-west-19205595

Serial killer Peter Tobin in hospital following a heart attack.

#153 angryGreatness

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:49 AM

The Myanmar government has freed 33-year-old death row inmate Phyo Wai Aung, who allegedly committed a bombing in 2010 and has since become a human rights cause, due to the fact that he is suffering from liver cancer and is paralyzed from the waist down because of it.
DDP 2014:

Better Them Than Us!:
Daisy Berkowitz, Colin Bloomfield, Katherine Crowe Posted Image, Darren Daulton, Fred DeLuca, Sally Farmiloe, Dennis "Fergie" Frederiksen, Dr. Kate Granger, Valerie Harper, Clive James, Wilko Johnson, Carolyn McCarthy Posted Image, Graeme Pollock Posted Image, Mike Porcaro, Pat Rice, Amy Robach, Robert Schuller, Stuart Scott, Sam Simon, Joost Van Der Westhuizen

Evergreen State of Decay [Theme: People born in Washington]
Paul Allen, Bob Barker, Glenn Beck Posted Image, Jerry Cantrell Posted Image, Carol Channing Posted Image, Orson Scott Card Posted Image, John Elway Posted Image, Kenny G Posted Image, Bill Gates, Ben Gibbard Posted Image. Ben Haggerty Posted Image, Donald M. Kendall Posted Image, Amanda Knox Posted Image, Gary Larson Posted Image, Ryan Lewis Posted Image, Chuck Palahniuk Posted Image, Anthony Ray Posted Image, Adam West, Jim Whittaker Posted Image, Michael Winslow Posted Image

Died in Committee [Theme: Current and former Senators]
Daniel Akaka Posted Image, Birch Bayh Posted Image, Edward Brooke Posted Image, Tom Coburn Posted Image, Ted Cruz Posted Image, Jeremiah Denton Posted Image, Bob Dole, Dianne Feinstein Posted Image, John Glenn, Orrin Hatch Posted Image, Ernest "Fritz" Hollings, Tim Johnson Posted Image, Mark Kirk Posted Image, Paul Laxalt Posted Image, John McCain, Mitch McConnell Posted Image, Walter Mondale, Harry Reid, Jay Rockefeller Posted Image, John Warner Posted Image

ShadowList 2014:
Rev. Billy Graham, General Jaruzelski, George Bush, Olivia de Havilland, Kirk Douglas, John Glenn, Luise Rainer, Christopher Lee, Nancy Reagan, Eli Wallach, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Bob Dole, Beverly Cleary, Robert Mugabe, Chuck Berry, Al Molinaro, Stan Lee, Lyndon LaRouche,
Ariel Sharon, Don Pardo, Jim Leavelle, Boutros Boutros-Ghali, Don Rickles, June Foray, Mort Walker, Paul Laxalt, I.M. Pei, Edward Brooke, Pope Benedict XVI, Alan Young, Henry Kissinger, Hiroo Onoda, Chuck Yeager, Dr. Henry Heimlich, George Shultz, Vera Lynn, Mickey Rooney, Fidel Castro, Noel Neill, Jimmy Carter, Ben Bradlee, Mary Tyler Moore, Jack T. Chick, Jerry Lewis, Jake LaMotta, King Abdullah bin Abdul-Aziz, Helmut Schmidt, Harper Lee, Gloria Vanderbilt, Abe Vigoda

#154 maryportfuncity

• Members
  • 11,073 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:12 PM

Tobin's back in jail now, but he's 65 and packing secrets. A psychotherapist I know keeps telling me men block anger in their chests and this can be devastating in bringing about heart disease etc. Tobin has issues for sure; this ain't over and he's a nailed-on newspaper cert when it gets really bad.
Posted Image

#155 VSBfromH

I Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:45 PM

Gregory Powell

"Gregory Powell, who was convicted of killing a Los Angeles police officer during an infamous kidnapping that inspired Joseph Wambaugh's true-life crime book "The Onion Field," has died in prison at age 79".

James Woods played his character in the film of the book. Book and film both excellent in my view, despite featuring Ted Danson playing the bagpipes!
Oh, Mickey! What's EGREGIOUS?!

#156 maryportfuncity

• Members
  • 11,073 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:51 PM

We might want to move Stuart Hazell; underclass scum of the Karen Matthews standard to the prison thread since he's unlikely to find himself a free man and was even giving evidence via video-link today, sparing us the sight of massed ranks of his former neighbours attempting to turn over the prison-van and rip his still-beating heart out to stamp it to death on the road. Enormity of crime related suicide, vicious attack from fellow inmate etc...possible.

But now he's behind bars there might be no more Tias in Heaven.
Posted Image

#157 DevonDeathTrip

Tractor Eater

• Moderators
  • 4,070 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:57 PM

Xolile Mngeni, whose health could be crucial in influencing the result of this year's DDP, was in court today. He doesn't appear to be very well but I'm not at all sure he won't stagger in to 2013. Lots of UK press interest in his case, though.

#158 charon

Looking for coin

• Members
  • 1,742 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:47 PM

Gregory Powell, one of the killers from 1963 that The Onion Field was based on, dies in prison @ 79

http://www.latimes.c...0,6958401.story

Edit........damn beaten to it......never looked far enough back :(
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

#159 JR976evil

I Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:13 PM

View PostVSBfromH, on 13 August 2012 - 05:45 PM, said:

Gregory Powell

"Gregory Powell, who was convicted of killing a Los Angeles police officer during an infamous kidnapping that inspired Joseph Wambaugh's true-life crime book "The Onion Field," has died in prison at age 79".

James Woods played his character in the film of the book. Book and film both excellent in my view, despite featuring Ted Danson playing the bagpipes!

Ted Danson playing bagpipes?? I'm sold!

#160 Going Underground

Sniper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:56 AM

View PostDevonDeathTrip, on 13 August 2012 - 06:57 PM, said:

Xolile Mngeni, whose health could be crucial in influencing the result of this year's DDP, was in court today. He doesn't appear to be very well but I'm not at all sure he won't stagger in to 2013. Lots of UK press interest in his case, though.

I think you and I have slipped up with Xolile DDT.

Defense lawyer health exaggerations are notorious. Wouldn't surprise me if he just rots in a South African Jail for years to come. If he dies once the trial is done and dusted, I'm not sure he would get an obit anyway.

Anyhow, even though Gregory Powell is another hit for me i couldn't hold back the tears. Must be the Onions.

While we are in this thread. Stuart Hazel (the guy who ALLEGEDLY killed Tia Sharp) maybe one to watch. He does seem the sort of idiot who would refuse the protective custody option and take his chances in gen pop. The Gen pop option would almost certainly end up with one result.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users