Sign in to follow this  
Vaagheid

Long Time Death, No Death Notice

Hi I've been observing for some time now how everything goes down here.

And I just started to dislike what that vaaghied-case was doing here.

Can't someone just remove the guy from this site (maybe through a pol when I was here a year ago you had this kind of poll to). But please find a way to elimenate his acount!!!

Did you mean to post that as a guest? :P

Hi I've been observing for some time now how everything goes down here.

And I just started to dislike what that vaaghied-case was doing here.

Can't someone just remove the guy from this site (maybe through a pol when I was here a year ago you had this kind of poll to). But please find a way to elimenate his acount!!!

Did you mean to post that as a guest? :P

I.am just so drunk at the moment!

Vaagy, you are beautiful!

I am really neurotic if it's a bout useless lists and stuff, so can the moderators please fix these threads.

Fred Whipple

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?...entry3920

Bill Foggitt

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?...entry4262

Jacques Derrida

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?...entry4668

Ol' Dirty Bastard

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=810

Ivor Wood

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?...entry4962

All done! Happy now?

Okey, I thought about this for a long time and I have dicided to ask the adminastrators to remove my acount.

I seriously believe the site is better of that way, I really try to keep up with the rest of the members but I've just noticed that I can't report usefull information or important deaths in time. making my contribution highly unnecessery. This has many factors one of them being my lack of knowledge on forum sites and on famous old people. the other one being my terrible english. Fact just is thet I function better as a silent observer than I do as a active user. Sorry, for my final massive rant and now as a question for the site...

please remove my acount

Don't talk shite. I never report useful information or important deaths either, but still believe my contribution is totally necessary (I'm the only one that does, but f**k 'em). I don't know any famous old people, and my English is crap too, I only got a C (D in Literature, damn that W**ker Shakespeare).

What is it with people taking this site so seriously and chucking their toys out the pram lately? It's supposed to be a bit of a laugh, innit?

Okey, I thought about this for a long time and I have dicided to ask the adminastrators to remove my acount.

I seriously believe the site is better of that way, I really try to keep up with the rest of the members but I've just noticed that I can't report usefull information or important deaths in time. making my contribution highly unnecessery. This has many factors one of them being my lack of knowledge on forum sites and on famous old people. the other one being my terrible english. Fact just is thet I function better as a silent observer than I do as a active user. Sorry, for my final massive rant and now as a question for the site...

please remove my acount

Don't talk shite. I never report useful information or important deaths either, but still believe my contribution is totally necessary (I'm the only one that does, but f**k 'em). I don't know any famous old people, and my English is crap too, I only got a C (D in Literature, damn that W**ker Shakespeare).

What is it with people taking this site so seriously and chucking their toys out the pram lately? It's supposed to be a bit of a laugh, innit?

Sidestepping my guess that this has something to do with alcohol, I agree with LB (and her balls). I'm almost at 3750 posts; maybe half a dozen have been good. And at this rate, there's going to be about that many regular posters...

please remove my acount

I think I've yet to make my first decent credible contribution.