Posted 31 December 2008 - 12:52 AM

This is the place to discuss Susan Atkins

#2 maryportfuncity

Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,316 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 04:14 PM

Her official site where she discusses herself.

She's so much more than a murderer. Alongside the bible study there's the
artwork

Posted Image

and - of course - the campaign for parole.
Posted Image

Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#3 grobler

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 05:05 PM

maryportfuncity, on Jan 1 2009, 04:14 PM, said:

artwork

Posted Image

Jesus......I spent 30 seconds on her site , and I feel sick . I am SOOOO glad I've picked this bitch.....There are very few people I actually wish death upon....but she's one :lol:

#4 The Miser

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 06:23 PM

grobler, on Jan 1 2009, 12:05 PM, said:

maryportfuncity, on Jan 1 2009, 04:14 PM, said:

artwork

Posted Image

Jesus......I spent 30 seconds on her site , and I feel sick . I am SOOOO glad I've picked this bitch.....There are very few people I actually wish death upon....but she's one :unsure:

I agree...a pick everyone can be proud of.
2008 DDP: 15th place. 2009 DDP: 25th place. 2010 DDP: 12th place. 2011 DDP: 12th place; 2012 DDP: 6th place.

2013 DDP: 15th place.

DEATH be not proud, though some have called thee
Mighty and dreadfull, for, thou art not so,
For, those, whom thou think'st, thou dost overthrow,
Die not, poore death, nor yet canst thou kill me.

#5 Rotten Ali

Value for money

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 10:37 AM

Well, I did a bit of digging into Manson himself for my list but it was very last minute flimsy work on my part. So now that I've read the Atkins Wiki page I'm a bit more clued-in. Sounds like each and every time of late its "shes only got 6 months to live" "shes only got 3 months to live". Well, each time in hindsight, with her still alive, you look back on these quotes the time line and think I'll bet the next quote will be "shes only got a month to live". Lets face it - it looks 100% likely it will be this year with brain cancer but just when who knows. Days, weeks, months but I'll guess she would be dead before spring arrives.

As to parole - her only hope would be Bush's handover orders and he is a hang-them-high type guy.

I'm of the opinion that if death sentances are commputed to live in jail then that should mean a full life inside without parole for the worst types of crimes. Stabbing an eight month pregnent woman in the legs is beyond the bounds in my book.
Yes yes yes yes yes... yes yes yes yes, no!

(Trevor Peacock as Jim Trott in the Vicar of Dibley)

DL Shadow List: King Abdullah, Muhammad Ali, Sir Richard Attenborough, Tariq Aziz, Pope Benedict XVI, Tony Benn, Ian Brady, George HW Bush, Sid Caeser, Fidel Castro, George Cole, Katherine Crowe, Liz Dawn, Bob Dole, Kirk Douglas, Jean Claude Duvalier, Queen Fabiola of Belgium, Louis Farrakhan, Aretha Franklin, Zsa Zsa Gabor, James Garner, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Mikhail Gorbachev, Billy Graham, King Harald V of Norway, Valerie Harper, Joao Havelange, Stephen Hawking, Jimmy Hill, Clive James, Yahya Jammeh, General Jaruzelski, Wilko Johnson, Casey Kasem, Stan Lee, Jerry Lee Lewis, Penny Marshall, T O N Mbasogo, Mary Tyler Moore, Hosni Mubarak, Ian Paisley, Nancy Reagan, Albert Reynolds, Ariel Sharon, Sam Simon, Jeremy Thorpe, Gough Whitlam, Lee Kuan Yew, Michael York & Jiang Zemin. 12/50

#6 Handrejka

Manx Minx

• Members
  • 2,300 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 02:17 PM

Atkins was a criminal before she even met Manson, having been involved in armed robberies in San Fransisco. She was also involved in the murder of Gary Hinman before the Tate murders and is rumoured to be a child abuser too. All in all a real nasty piece of work who can't die soon enough.
Alternative 50 in no particular order (13/50)
1.Nelson Mandela 2.Margaret Thatcher 3. Jeremy Thorpe 4. Bill Pertwee 5. John Freeman 6.Guenther Grass 7. Oswald Morris 8. Glynis Johns 9. Zizi Jeanmaire 10. April Ashley
11. Allan Arbus 12. Siegfried Lenz 13. Helmut Kohl 14.Walter Scheel 15.Hywel Bennet 16.Clive James 17. Tamara Press 18.Dave Swarbrick 19. Gretel Bergmann 20. Paul Danquah
21. Fenella Fielding 22. Peter Sallis 23. Dannie Abse 24.Ronnie Biggs 25. Jovanka Broz 26. Bernie Nolan 27. Ron Moody 28. Vivian Pickles 29. Dave Davies 30. Nexhmije Hoxha
31. Doris Lessing 32. Henry Morgenthaler 33. Al Molinaro 34.Gil Taylor 35. Denis Healey 36. Gabriel Garcia Marquez 37. George Blake 38. Brian Cant 39. Fidel Castro 40. Kirk Douglas
41. Aretha Franklin 42. Annette Funicello 43.Bob Godfrey 44. Rev Billy Graham 45.Wojiech Jaruzelski 46.Irving Kanarek 47.Hiroo Onoda 48. Reg Pressley 49. Ariel Sharon 50. Duncan Norvelle.

2014 Alternative 50 in no order (10/50)
1. Jeremy Thorpe 2. Rev Billy Graham 3. Wojiech Jaruzelski 4. Stephen Hawking 5. Ron Moody 6. Jimmy Hill 7. Dora Bryan 8. John Freeman 9. Clive James 10. Fidel Castro
11. Gene Reynolds 12. Stuart Hall 13. Guenther Grass 14. Kirk Douglas 15. Oswald Morris 16. George Blake 17. Valerie Harper 18. Peter Sallis 19.Sugar Pie deSanto 20. Dannie Abse
21. Brian Cant 22. Siegfried Lenz 23.Tim O'Connor 24. Tamara Press 25. Ariel Sharon 26. Jacques Rivette 27. Fenella Fielding 28.James Alexander Gordon 29. John Noakes
30. Klaus Rainer Rohl 31. Helmut Kohl 32. Nexhmije Hoxha 33 Richard Kiel 34 Walter Scheel 35. Hywel Bennett 36. Lynne Reid Banks 37. Gretel Bergman 38.Irving Kanarek
39. John Stride 40Hiroo Onodo 41. Christopher Wenner 42. Clare Torry 43. William Barrington- Coupe 44. Keith Michell. 45 Johnny Hallyday 45. Yvonne Furneaux 47. Jean Alexander
48. Casey Kasem 49. Michael Schumacher 50. Marcia Barrett

"Wehat shall we do with the wisswass tdonkleys?" "Throw them in the turwetts til they've diwed."

#7 bobbydoorknocker

Spammer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 02:29 PM

Handrejka, on Jan 3 2009, 02:17 PM, said:

Atkins was a criminal before she even met Manson, having been involved in armed robberies in San Fransisco. She was also involved in the murder of Gary Hinman before the Tate murders and is rumoured to be a child abuser too. All in all a real nasty piece of work who can't die soon enough.

Well let's hope they withhold painkillers from this thoroughly repellent POS.

#8 Handrejka

Manx Minx

• Members
  • 2,300 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:51 PM

Found this snippet on the findadeath forum aparently from her husband's website. They didn't post a link though so I can't find the website in question.

Don't know what to make of it really :

I’d talked with the Administrators at CCWF about getting Susan’s wedding ring back to her, as this was removed when she went to the hospital and had been sent home to me with all Susan’s other property (21 boxes!). I was able to send it up and when I arrived on Christmas I discovered it on her finger. That made Susan very happy. I was also able to bring up and show Susan my Great-Grandmother’s engagement ring. This ring was supposed to go to Susan when she came home. I told her the story about it and then put it on her finger and she liked it. After 20 minutes or so Susan began to fall asleep and I asked if she’d like to give it back and she said, quite clearly, “no.” I take this to be a sign of health.

Today is New Years and Susan and I had a great day visiting. I can still make her laugh, though usually with stories or jokes at my own expense, and I can still make her smile a lot. She rarely says more than “yes” or “no,” but she speaks often and appears capable of using many more words when she wants. Today I asked her what she thought of the vanilla pudding and I expected her to simply nod, but she suddenly announced “I think it is great!” Last week I was feeding her lunch and after two spoonfuls of diced carrots she announced forcefully, “I don’t want any more of those!”

The doctors had to stop the chemo two months ago because of Susan’s white blood count. We only discovered this last week. Her blood count is now back to what is considered a very low “normal” level, and so Susan and I have asked that they refer her back to the oncologist to see if they can start chemo again. It is impressive that Susan still understands what the chemo does and is willing to go through this again (the chemo doesn’t bother her at all, but the oncologist visit necessitates a 15 minute ambulance ride to his office and also necessitates another MRI, which necessitates a 40 minute ambulance ride to the hospital).
1.Nelson Mandela 2.Margaret Thatcher 3. Jeremy Thorpe 4. Bill Pertwee 5. John Freeman 6.Guenther Grass 7. Oswald Morris 8. Glynis Johns 9. Zizi Jeanmaire 10. April Ashley
11. Allan Arbus 12. Siegfried Lenz 13. Helmut Kohl 14.Walter Scheel 15.Hywel Bennet 16.Clive James 17. Tamara Press 18.Dave Swarbrick 19. Gretel Bergmann 20. Paul Danquah
21. Fenella Fielding 22. Peter Sallis 23. Dannie Abse 24.Ronnie Biggs 25. Jovanka Broz 26. Bernie Nolan 27. Ron Moody 28. Vivian Pickles 29. Dave Davies 30. Nexhmije Hoxha
31. Doris Lessing 32. Henry Morgenthaler 33. Al Molinaro 34.Gil Taylor 35. Denis Healey 36. Gabriel Garcia Marquez 37. George Blake 38. Brian Cant 39. Fidel Castro 40. Kirk Douglas
41. Aretha Franklin 42. Annette Funicello 43.Bob Godfrey 44. Rev Billy Graham 45.Wojiech Jaruzelski 46.Irving Kanarek 47.Hiroo Onoda 48. Reg Pressley 49. Ariel Sharon 50. Duncan Norvelle.

1. Jeremy Thorpe 2. Rev Billy Graham 3. Wojiech Jaruzelski 4. Stephen Hawking 5. Ron Moody 6. Jimmy Hill 7. Dora Bryan 8. John Freeman 9. Clive James 10. Fidel Castro
11. Gene Reynolds 12. Stuart Hall 13. Guenther Grass 14. Kirk Douglas 15. Oswald Morris 16. George Blake 17. Valerie Harper 18. Peter Sallis 19.Sugar Pie deSanto 20. Dannie Abse
21. Brian Cant 22. Siegfried Lenz 23.Tim O'Connor 24. Tamara Press 25. Ariel Sharon 26. Jacques Rivette 27. Fenella Fielding 28.James Alexander Gordon 29. John Noakes
30. Klaus Rainer Rohl 31. Helmut Kohl 32. Nexhmije Hoxha 33 Richard Kiel 34 Walter Scheel 35. Hywel Bennett 36. Lynne Reid Banks 37. Gretel Bergman 38.Irving Kanarek
39. John Stride 40Hiroo Onodo 41. Christopher Wenner 42. Clare Torry 43. William Barrington- Coupe 44. Keith Michell. 45 Johnny Hallyday 45. Yvonne Furneaux 47. Jean Alexander

"Wehat shall we do with the wisswass tdonkleys?" "Throw them in the turwetts til they've diwed."

#9 themaninblack

Pun Plunderer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,264 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:59 PM

Handrejka, on Jan 5 2009, 09:51 PM, said:

Found this snippet on the findadeath forum aparently from her husband's website. They didn't post a link though so I can't find the website in question.

Don't know what to make of it really :

I’d talked with the Administrators at CCWF about getting Susan’s wedding ring back to her, as this was removed when she went to the hospital and had been sent home to me with all Susan’s other property (21 boxes!). I was able to send it up and when I arrived on Christmas I discovered it on her finger. That made Susan very happy. I was also able to bring up and show Susan my Great-Grandmother’s engagement ring. This ring was supposed to go to Susan when she came home. I told her the story about it and then put it on her finger and she liked it. After 20 minutes or so Susan began to fall asleep and I asked if she’d like to give it back and she said, quite clearly, “no.” I take this to be a sign of health.

Today is New Years and Susan and I had a great day visiting. I can still make her laugh, though usually with stories or jokes at my own expense, and I can still make her smile a lot. She rarely says more than “yes” or “no,” but she speaks often and appears capable of using many more words when she wants. Today I asked her what she thought of the vanilla pudding and I expected her to simply nod, but she suddenly announced “I think it is great!” Last week I was feeding her lunch and after two spoonfuls of diced carrots she announced forcefully, “I don’t want any more of those!”

The doctors had to stop the chemo two months ago because of Susan’s white blood count. We only discovered this last week. Her blood count is now back to what is considered a very low “normal” level, and so Susan and I have asked that they refer her back to the oncologist to see if they can start chemo again. It is impressive that Susan still understands what the chemo does and is willing to go through this again (the chemo doesn’t bother her at all, but the oncologist visit necessitates a 15 minute ambulance ride to his office and also necessitates another MRI, which necessitates a 40 minute ambulance ride to the hospital).

Speaking from personal experience (I'm no expert, but..) I reckon she has between 6-9 months to live, if that... :referee:
"I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille."

Gene Wilder as "the Waco Kid", Blazing Saddles (1974)

#10 maryportfuncity

• Members
  • 11,316 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:30 PM

Speaking from personal experience (I'm no expert, but..) I reckon she has between 6-9 months to live, if that... :referee:

Nowhere near that long. There's no confirmation they will restart chemotherapy and she sounds very weak indeed. Easter might be ambitious, she's ill enough to spiral down into a terminal phase methinks.
Posted Image

Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#11 The Miser

Executioner

• Members
  • 695 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 06:16 PM

maryportfuncity, on Jan 5 2009, 06:30 PM, said:

Nowhere near that long. There's no confirmation they will restart chemotherapy and she sounds very weak indeed. Easter might be ambitious, she's ill enough to spiral down into a terminal phase methinks.

I can't get over the fact that someone married her.
2008 DDP: 15th place. 2009 DDP: 25th place. 2010 DDP: 12th place. 2011 DDP: 12th place; 2012 DDP: 6th place.

2013 DDP: 15th place.

DEATH be not proud, though some have called thee
Mighty and dreadfull, for, thou art not so,
For, those, whom thou think'st, thou dost overthrow,
Die not, poore death, nor yet canst thou kill me.

#12 Anubis the Jackal

Twunt Master

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 09:30 AM

I'm not surprised. Someone who worked in my company before I joined got engaged to that pillar of feminine virtue, Rosemary West, while she was in prison

The Miser, on Jan 6 2009, 06:16 PM, said:

I can't get over the fact that someone married her.

Pardon me but I got to run
The fact's uncommonly clear
I got to find who's now the number one
And why my angel eyes ain't here

Excuse me while I disappear

#13 Handrejka

Manx Minx

• Members
  • 2,300 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 05:14 PM

Someone on Findadeath posted this, supposedly a message from her husband, but I'm treating it with a pinch of salt as I have no idea where this info is coming from. I've googled accesively and can't find her husband's site

Susan's husband sent out another letter [dated Feb.1st] he said the dr. told him Susan's tumor was "inactive" it wasn't growing it was dead flesh. but said it didn't mean Sadie was cured the tumor had stopped growing but said it could start growing again. he thanked all the supporters for their love and prayers

#14 Handrejka

Manx Minx

• Members
  • 2,300 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 10:34 PM

I'm surprised this thread is so quiet, Charles Manson has loads of supporters who I thought would be ranting here. I'm finding it hard to get accurate information on Atkins as everyone seems to have their own agenda. Her websites says she's 85% paralysed, and can't even sit up in bed, her husband says she's improving, the truth is probably somewhere in between. Unless the whole thing has faked of course.

http://www.susanatki...2009Parole.html

#15 maryportfuncity

• Members
  • 11,316 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:09 PM

This might tell you more about her husband, the greater her paralysis the more he likes her......PERV!!!!!
Posted Image

#16 Sub Zero

Pointless Ranter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:55 AM

She could live like this and suffer a bit more, although it feels weird to wish that upon someone.

#17 Tomb raider

Executioner

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:08 PM

Sub Zero, on Feb 27 2009, 12:55 PM, said:

She could live like this and suffer a bit more, although it feels weird to wish that upon someone.

Well, in some occasions, it's perfectly suitable to hate some-one and be cruel.
The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

I Corinthians 15:26

Winner of the Nederlandse Dead Pool 2010! (5 hits/25 picks, 92 points)!
DDP 2010: 4 hits/20 picks, 27 points =98th.

#18 GRAVE DIGGER

Morbid interest

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 04:08 AM

didn't even know she was married,well, if he was thinking of getting a bit of pussy, he might have to flick to maggots off first.i suppose for now, he will have to keep jerking himself away.the sick perv

#19 Banshees Scream

Dwarf tosser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,444 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 04:23 AM

GRAVE DIGGER, on Mar 23 2009, 05:08 AM, said:

didn't even know she was married,well, if he was thinking of getting a bit of pussy, he might have to flick to maggots off first.i suppose for now, he will have to keep jerking himself away.the sick perv
.. You wouldn't know Fugitivewolf by any chance, would you?

#20 ghostofchat7

Hatchet man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 05:24 PM

Rather after the damn fact. She wasn't put to death in the early 1970's, so I think she should be allowed to die without corrections officers around her. I know she did wrong, so have many people who throw stones. :)
Ghost of the chat room.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users