Sign in to follow this  
xzandra

Ok So We Didnt Die But Here Is A Question To Ponder....

And yes I’ll use the spell checker for this one!! as my initial rant ended up with me being called a 5 yr old and at the end people talking about scallextric ....bizarre....

by the way I’m 26 and v ditzy....

ok the initial question put to the masses... as my initial rant proved there are people with the answers out there.....

Q: the initial rant was about black holes and as far as I know.. one of the things scientists have been looking for in this experiments are more clues to black holes ....answers to there existence so on and so forth,.

but if scientist don’t know enough about them where do the ones they create go.?.. we are led to believe that they are so small that they just disappear "pooof" <_<

But surely if you create something no matter how small it is , it doesn’t entirely go away I mean this experiment is looking for things that are incapably small in the first place wont the bits from it just be smaller?? if not nothing just disappears.

As scientists are trying to find things from the start of the universe by trying to find them demonstrates they are still there and if so to should black holes even if they are that small!.

Just out of interest, is anyone actually interested in how the Universe began? I couldn't give two sh*ts, let alone £5bn or however much it was.

I heard on the radio today that the things computer was almost hacked. That could have been interesting.

Black holes go to West Bromwich.

I think this is scientific fact.

It would certainly be very difficult to find a tiny black hole in West Bromwich under all the dirt.

if scientist don't know enough about them where do the ones they create go.?.. we are led to believe that they are so small that they just disappear "pooof"

But surely if you create something no matter how small it is , it doesn't entirely go away I mean this experiment is looking for things that are incapably small in the first place wont the bits from it just be smaller?? if not nothing just disappears.

Ah, that's much better xzandra, bless your little cotton socks. Not perfect, but better than some other DL inmates.

After an exhaustive search of the Internet, I managed to find this reference through Google on my first attempt. Micro Black Holes.

The postulate being (remember e=mc2?) that the mass created by the collision is almost immediately re-converted back into energy in the form of Hawking Radiation.

FYI Google is a search engine, which can be used to search pages on the 'net for answers to questions you might have. Deathlist is not a search engine. It is, however, the best source of information concerning Dickie O, Clive Dunn and, obviously, custard-related Quantum Physics.

if scientist don't know enough about them where do the ones they create go.?.. we are led to believe that they are so small that they just disappear "pooof"

But surely if you create something no matter how small it is , it doesn't entirely go away I mean this experiment is looking for things that are incapably small in the first place wont the bits from it just be smaller?? if not nothing just disappears.

FYI Google is a search engine, which can be used to search pages on the 'net for answers to questions you might have. Deathlist is not a search engine. It is, however, the best source of information concerning Dickie O, Clive Dunn and, obviously, custard-related Quantum Physics.

......and Scalextric.

Ah, that's much better xzandra, bless your little cotton socks. Not perfect, but better than some other DL inmates.

After an exhaustive search of the Internet, I managed to find this reference through Google on my first attempt. Micro Black Holes.

The postulate being (remember e=mc2?) that the mass created by the collision is almost immediately re-converted back into energy in the form of Hawking Radiation.

This is fast becoming the DL's very own Pygmalion.

"Remember that you are a human being with a soul and the divine gift of articulate speech: that your native language is the language of Shakespeare and Milton and The Bible; and don't sit there crooning like a bilious pigeon".

--honez, Act I.

"I don't want to talk grammar, I want to talk like a lady".

--xzandra, Act II.

This is fast becoming the DL's very own Pygmalion.

"Remember that you are a human being with a soul and the divine gift of articulate speech: that your native language is the language of Shakespeare and Milton and The Bible; and don't sit there crooning like a bilious pigeon".

--honez, Act I.

--xzandra, Act II.

There is no inference that Eliza Doolittle is thick, on the contrary she is feisty and, probably, of above average intelligence.

What we have here is not our version of Eliza Doolittle but Jade Goody.

Just to clarify xzandra, I live in East Angular, which is just outside of Budapest.

Just a thought, could our young newbie actually be a longstanding member who is having a joke at our expense?

Could happen, eh TAFKAG.

Actually I would be interested if, for one moment, I believed that all those scientists could actually provide the answers.

What we, infact, have is a bunch of smug white coats that have no chance whatsoever of working it all out. To think that all those little Brains could even begin to grasp the Universe and its workings is quite laughable.

=This is fast becoming the DL's very own Pygmalion.

--honez, Act I.

--xzandra, Act II.

There is no inference that Eliza Doolittle is thick, on the contrary she is feisty and, probably, of above average intelligence.

What we have here is not our version of Eliza Doolittle but Jade Goody.

Just to clarify xzandra, I live in East Angular, which is just outside of Budapest.

Just a thought, could our young newbie actually be a longstanding member who is having a joke at our expense?

Could happen, eh TAFKAG.

i come from north yorkshire england... i do speak with a regional accent. Imagine last of the summer wine.. heartbeat.. and your almost there...and no i am not a long standing member and am not taking the piss.... i aint a lady even though i live on an estate of 1000 acres of sizable arable land and live near the toffs who probably combined could purchase a good section of yorkshire... what am i saying they do own a sizable part of yorkshire! i AM not public school material ...... and do not live off benifits!

pygmallion? maby ... jade goody definatly not..... i am just ill informed and like to ask questions... think more.. bridgit jones and your sort of there... but alas i still canot spell hummmph.... <_<

Sometimes there are occasions where we must all make allowances, you know, like when you purchase a cute lil puppy, all fluffy wuffy. You come downstairs one morning to find that it has shat everywhere and eaten the sofa, yet , in spite of all that you still love it.

Well, I think I have just had that "fluffy, wuffy, puppy moment.

God help me.

Sometimes there are occasions where we must all make allowances, you know, like when you purchase a cute lil puppy, all fluffy wuffy. You come downstairs one morning to find that it has shat everywhere and eaten the sofa, yet , in spite of all that you still love it.

Well, I think I have just had that "fluffy, wuffy, puppy moment.

God help me.

Welcome to my life.

thanks honez glad I restored the faith in the spell checker key! and thanks for the advice but does anyone actually know where this stuff goes.... I guess most don’t give a monkeys ass really!

I am planning my next irritating question to you all soon

I hear the distant screams of god nooooooo and please save us....... as I write this :rolleyes:

thanks honez glad I restored the faith in the spell checker key! and thanks for the advice but does anyone actually know where this stuff goes.... I guess most don't give a monkeys ass really!

I am planning my next irritating question to you all soon

I hear the distant screams of god nooooooo and please save us....... as I write this :rolleyes:

The energy just dissipates. Energy cannot be created or destroyed, just changed in form. So it will be doing work somewhere, probably raising the temperature of the entire LHC by an infinitesimally small amount.

A bigger question to ponder is where creases go to when you iron them. Do they get stored in the iron and have to be emptied out? If so, mine must be full by now, surely.

Yep i actually read this article and it seams that they like i as i strongly suspected havent got a clue.......... they seem to have various theories on what might happen from various people that are even cleaverer than they themselves are ! but in all cases each statement on each theory in question comes up with a...

maby, could be a possibility if.... it might because, if it were found to be, theories suggest ... so on and so forth

let us ponder on this as it seems they really cannot give a definate awnser to the question or any question on micro black holes! leading me to believe that they dont really go away.....

wich kinda means that if they all combined by the time we realised we would be screwed....

but any more jovial awnsers to the question would be appreciated!

i like to think they are stored in Mr G. Browns Pockets which he uses to suck every last penny from the working folk of england

so when asked where is the money mr brown? he can honestly awnser "i don't know ? it just dissapered into our new "goverment funded project..."paid for by us and sucked into his micro black hole aka the budget!. pah :rolleyes:

A bigger question to ponder is where creases go to when you iron them. Do they get stored in the iron and have to be emptied out? If so, mine must be full by now, surely.

You iron? Wow.

You iron? Wow.

Looks like you've slipped in to a black hole of your own making with that remark honez me'old china. Best to stay well away from the seven deadly household "ings" - cleaning, ironing, washing, brushing, vacuuming, dusting, cooking. Anything with bricks, spades and hammers, on the other hand, is perfectly acceptable in blokish discourse. All the rest is strictly metrosexual.

You iron? Wow.

They travel faster than the speed of light from irons all over the universe and then accumulate in a pair of linen gaucho pants owned by me, that's where.

This force, closely related to "string theory", can cause a pair of pants which looked beautiful on the Victoria's Secret model to turn into pieces of cloth which make me look as though I spent the night under the boardwalk.

You iron? Wow.

They travel faster than the speed of light from irons all over the universe and then accumulate in a pair of linen gaucho pants owned by me, that's where.

This force, closely related to "string theory", can cause a pair of pants which looked beautiful on the Victoria's Secret model to turn into pieces of cloth which make me look as though I spent the night under the boardwalk.

and the ones that can't fit onto your linen pants find their way to my wardrobe, I used to think there must be a bunch of imps in there spending all night jumping up and down on my newly ironed clothes, now I know better, thanks MDf.

P.S. You iron, honez? :rolleyes:<_<:huh: Didn't you go to 'bloke school' then?

Erm, well I do ironing, washing, cooking and cleaning, I even have my very own Sewing Machine ( its mine and nobody elses <_< ) If ever there is a button to be sewed its me that does it.

Lady FN needs her eyebrows plucking and shaping with the tweezers? yep, thats me wot does it.

Very domesticated, me.

That has now completely f**ked my alpha male credibility ( if ever I had any)

PS: Do I get any thanks for all those skills? What do you think! :rolleyes:

Yours

LFN

6FT 1

42 Inch chest

Size 10 kippers

..and anybody that calls me a puff will get their head kicked in

Me too LF, well not the sewing machine, admittedly, but I do my fare share of the chores.

But I do dislike ironing with a passion, so I only do my own and I have managed to gravitate over the years to a wardrobe that's 95% iron-free if you hang/fold it properly in the first place.

I do like cooking, and hoovering's okay, but I can't abide washing up.

And, yes Godot, I do outdoor stuff too. In fact I spent an awful long time two years ago landscaping, bricklaying, concreting, tiling, painting, putting fences in and plumbing in our water tank and sprinkler system. I've built toys and furniture out of wood and enjoy a bit of gardening now and again too. So, in the grand scale of things, a bit of ironing every once in a while doesn't bother me too much.

I'm also the one that gets called in to dispose of any insects, arachnids, reptiles and mammals around the house. Living in the land where the wildlife will kill you as quick as look at you, that's no mean feat in itself.

You iron? Wow.

and the ones that can't fit onto your linen pants find their way to my wardrobe, I used to think there must be a bunch of imps in there spending all night jumping up and down on my newly ironed clothes, now I know better, thanks MDf.

P.S. You iron, honez? :rolleyes:<_<:huh: Didn't you go to 'bloke school' then?

Don't worry, I've checked the long-range fashion forecast and creases are definitely in for 2009 and the foreseeable future. Except in cravats, of course.

I blame Action Man. Before the toy makers brought out a man doll, boys were content to play with their Meccanos and Airfix models, throw stones at bottles, smash windows, play conkers, fight with one another and drown the odd kitten. Then suddenly they were hoodwinked in to "dressing up" their soldier and keeping his outfits neat and tidy.

I don't recall ever seeing an Action Man ironing board but they might as well have sold one with an Action Man brush and pan set, oven, washing machine, toaster, pinny. The damage had been done. I expect he got his scar while answering the phone when ironing.

The thing is it's me who's feeling like a throw back to the stoneage. I mean I love gravy but I can't actually make it.

I'll get me' bear skin....

As we seem to have wandered down the landmine-strewn cul-de-sac named 'Division of Chores Along Gender-Specific Lines Close' why is it that women can't make good coffee? I'm sat at work drinking hot water with a vague suggestion of coffee-like flavour made by a (female) co-worker from proper ground coffee. Hopefully the next batch will be made by my (male) Belgian colleague who knows that coffee should be able to dissolve a carelessly abandoned spoon within 2 minutes.

While on the subject, why should 'the man' have to tug out partially passed (half in, half out) sanitary towels out of the dog's arse? They weren't mine. Same goes for straw, grass and compacted bone which came out 'breach'. Great fundament impersonation of Mick Jagger/Jade Goody though.