Jump to content


- - - - -

Jane Goodie Poppadoomed

dead

747 replies to this topic

#721 Lard Bazaar

    Bang! And the dirt is gone!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 08:35 PM

I'll wager that this is some sad cow who shagged him voluntarily and has now spotted a massive money-making, headline-grabbing opportunity by crying rape. I'll eat my hat if he's found guilty.

#722 themaninblack

    Pun Plunderer

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,307 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 10:10 PM

View PostLard Bazaar, on Sep 5 2009, 09:35 PM, said:

I'll wager that this is some sad cow who shagged him voluntarily and has now spotted a massive money-making, headline-grabbing opportunity by crying rape. I'll eat my hat if he's found guilty.

I'd go further and say that she's been put up to it...
"I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille."

Gene Wilder as "the Waco Kid", Blazing Saddles (1974)

#723 Terminator

    Post-Twunt

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 11:30 PM

View Postthemaninblack, on Sep 5 2009, 11:10 PM, said:

View PostLard Bazaar, on Sep 5 2009, 09:35 PM, said:

I'll wager that this is some sad cow who shagged him voluntarily and has now spotted a massive money-making, headline-grabbing opportunity by crying rape. I'll eat my hat if he's found guilty.

I'd go further and say that she's been put up to it...
I'd go EVEN FURTHER and say the sooner any mention of GOODY and TWEED is lost from this site.....the better.... :sick:

Why discuss vermin (let alone maggot-ridden ones)....
Ad tabernam festino

#724 Godot

    In a minute

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,860 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 12:09 PM

View PostTerminator, on Sep 8 2009, 12:30 AM, said:

View Postthemaninblack, on Sep 5 2009, 11:10 PM, said:

View PostLard Bazaar, on Sep 5 2009, 09:35 PM, said:

I'll wager that this is some sad cow who shagged him voluntarily and has now spotted a massive money-making, headline-grabbing opportunity by crying rape. I'll eat my hat if he's found guilty.

I'd go further and say that she's been put up to it...
I'd go EVEN FURTHER and say the sooner any mention of GOODY and TWEED is lost from this site.....the better.... :sick:

Why discuss vermin (let alone maggot-ridden ones)....
So why discuss them?
Ring down the curtain, the farce is over

#725 Gunjaman5000

    Assassin

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 04:37 AM

View PostGodot, on Sep 8 2009, 12:09 PM, said:

View PostTerminator, on Sep 8 2009, 12:30 AM, said:

View Postthemaninblack, on Sep 5 2009, 11:10 PM, said:

View PostLard Bazaar, on Sep 5 2009, 09:35 PM, said:

I'll wager that this is some sad cow who shagged him voluntarily and has now spotted a massive money-making, headline-grabbing opportunity by crying rape. I'll eat my hat if he's found guilty.

I'd go further and say that she's been put up to it...
I'd go EVEN FURTHER and say the sooner any mention of GOODY and TWEED is lost from this site.....the better.... :sick:

Why discuss vermin (let alone maggot-ridden ones)....
So why discuss them?
Good idea Godot, the sooner we stop discussing them discussion will end and we'll all forget about discussing them forever. Or at least until the 22nd of March next year when she'll be beatified.

Saint Jade of East Angular perhaps.
They burned the mother down.

#726 maryportfuncity

    Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,385 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 08:25 AM

Quote

Saint Jade of East Angular

Bring it on!!
Posted Image


Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#727 Rotten Ali

    Value for money

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,295 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 08:49 AM

I just need to know, why people ask that we should not be discussing things! Discussion is available on any topic going and to say that any one topic should not be discussed is tantermount to underhand sensorship.

I say discuss away and be damned.
Yes yes yes yes yes... yes yes yes yes, no!

(Trevor Peacock as Jim Trott in the Vicar of Dibley)

DL Shadow List: King Abdullah, Muhammad Ali, Sir Richard Attenborough, Tariq Aziz, Pope Benedict XVI, Tony Benn, Ian Brady, George HW Bush, Sid Caeser, Fidel Castro, George Cole, Katherine Crowe, Liz Dawn, Bob Dole, Kirk Douglas, Jean Claude Duvalier, Queen Fabiola of Belgium, Louis Farrakhan, Aretha Franklin, Zsa Zsa Gabor, James Garner, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Mikhail Gorbachev, Billy Graham, King Harald V of Norway, Valerie Harper, Joao Havelange, Stephen Hawking, Jimmy Hill, Clive James, Yahya Jammeh, General Jaruzelski, Wilko Johnson, Casey Kasem, Stan Lee, Jerry Lee Lewis, Penny Marshall, T O N Mbasogo, Mary Tyler Moore, Hosni Mubarak, Ian Paisley, Nancy Reagan, Albert Reynolds, Ariel Sharon, Sam Simon, Jeremy Thorpe, Gough Whitlam, Lee Kuan Yew, Michael York & Jiang Zemin. 14/50

#728 Godot

    In a minute

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,860 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:17 AM

View PostRotten Ali, on Sep 9 2009, 09:49 AM, said:

I just need to know, why people ask that we should not be discussing things! Discussion is available on any topic going and to say that any one topic should not be discussed is tantermount to underhand sensorship.

I say discuss away and be damned.
Are you seeking a discussion about discussion? Generally I'm all for discussion but I disagree that to say something should not be discussed is censorship, merely an opinion and everyone is entitled to that. But discussing people who we feel add little value to our lives, other than stir revulsion (does that have value?) is only giving them what Margaret Thatcher called "the oxygen of publicity." I can understand Terminator's frustration that continual discussion of these people is only adding to their notoriety and newsworthiness. But the media does that because it knows that everyone takes comfort from believing there is low life lower than their own. I couldn't give a monkey's whether we discuss these people or not but such discussion does support media conviction that these are newsworthy people. I guess I'm adding to it here but I'm a hack (washed up) and know that the newspapers know their readers.

But even the media know that there is a limit to any newsworthiness of dead people.
Ring down the curtain, the farce is over

#729 Star Crossed

    Assassin

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 01:55 PM

View PostGodot, on Sep 9 2009, 10:17 AM, said:

But even the media know that there is a limit to any newsworthiness of dead people.
Try telling that to Al-Fayed. Or maybe you already did. Is that why you're a "washed-up hack"? Did Moham fire you from the Express for disagreeing with his interpretation of the newsworthiness of the dead?

On the subject of Jade Goody, I couldn't care either way if people want to discuss her in this thread. It would seem that, if any thread were an appropriate forum for the discussion of her, her family etc., it should be this thread. If they start discussing her in thread 42, however, I'm going to have words with them. In Portuganese.
A lesson from history.
Tdonkleys snakc on Cnocolate and Cumcumber
"El hombre es dueño de su silencio, pero prisionero de sus palabras" - Argentinian proverb.
"Maybe they filmed the poltergeist on a cursed children berialground without knowing it." - Vaagheid
'Patience is the support of weakness; impatience the ruin of strength'

#730 maryportfuncity

    Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,385 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 11:37 PM

News of the World today features an interview with Jack Tweed. Headline says: 'I want to die.'
Posted Image


Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#731 time

    Lord

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 01:22 AM

View Postmaryportfuncity, on Sep 27 2009, 12:37 AM, said:

News of the World today features an interview with Jack Tweed. Headline says: 'I want to die.'

Online version says "I want to kill myself". Well who are we to stand in the way of ambition! (Now what are those guidelines on assisted suicide?)
2014 DDP Team (Time's-up team Player of The Month, June 2014): John Bardon; Dora Bryan; Emile Ford; Valery Giscard d’Estaing; John Glenn; Eldon Griffiths; Bernard Haitink; Gerald Harper; Buck Henry (Joker); Patricia Knatchbull; Francis Matthews; Sheila Mercier; Les Munro; Pete Murray; I. M. Pei; Dudley Simpson; Nobby Stiles; Joseph Wapner; Peter Wyngarde; Jimmy Young.

2014 DDP Theme Team (...and its goodnight from him etc): Ronald Atkins, Ron Brown, Ronnie Carroll; Ronald Chesney, Ronnie Walter Cunningham, Ronnie Dawson, Ron Ely, Ronald Baron Fearn, Ron Flowers, Ronnie Gilbert, Ronald Harwood, Ronald Hines, Ron Isley, Ronnie Masterson (lost), Ronnie Moore, Ronald Pellar, Ronnie Ronalde, Ron Smith, Ronald Stevenson, Ron Suart (Joker)

2014 DDP Theme Team (Roger and Out): Roger Alton, Roger Angell, Sir Roger Bannister, Roger Cook, Roger Corman, Roger Daltrey, Roger Dimmock, Roger Etchegaray, Sir Roger Moore, Sir Roger Norrington, Sir Roger Penrose(Joker), Roger Protz, Roger Sainsbury, Roger Sloman, Roger Smith, Roger Spottiswood, Roger Squires, Roger Staubach, Roger Taylor, Roger Whitaker

Deathrace 2014 Team: Billy Graham (Joker), Ethel Lang, Javier Perez De Cuellar, Efrem Zimbalist Jr., Vera Lynn,Kirk Douglas, Al Molinaro, Dora Bryan, John Glenn, Gerald Harper, Patricia Knatchbull, Francis Matthews, Sheila Mercier, Les Munro, Buck Henry, I. M. Pei, Joseph Wapner, Jimmy Young, Wojtech Jaruszelski, Doris Day

2014 Hartlepool Deadlypool Team: Rev Billy Graham, Ethel Lang, Javier Perez De Cuellar, Carl Reiner, Efrem Zimbalist Jr., Vera Lynn, Kirk Douglas, Maximilian Schell, Al Molinaro, BB King. Subs: Doris Day, Wojciech Jaruzelski

I have CDO. It's like OCD except the letters are in alphabetical order, as they should be.


#732 Lord Fellatio Nelson

    Post twunt

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 01:20 PM

This thread began as "interesting", dropped off for a bit, meandered between "who gives a sh*t" and "quite interesting" only to suddenly be thrust into the "very interesting" category and now ,low and behold, its gone into the "sh*te" section of the Library.
Is that any way to treat the Peoples Princess?
2014 Hartlepool Deadly Pool Team: The Wankers Arms PH
Candidates:
Olivia De Havilland
Carol Channing
Eli Wallach
Kirk Douglas
Jimmy Hill
Luise Ranier
Abe Vigoda
Paul Gascoigne
Clifton James
Sid Caesar

Subs: Maureen O'Hara and Christopher Lee

#733 Lard Bazaar

    Bang! And the dirt is gone!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 03:12 PM

View PostLord Fellatio Nelson, on Sep 27 2009, 02:20 PM, said:

This thread began as "interesting", dropped off for a bit, meandered between "who gives a sh*t" and "quite interesting" only to suddenly be thrust into the "very interesting" category and now ,low and behold, its gone into the "sh*te" section of the Library.
Is that any way to treat the Peoples Princess?


She's only got herself to blame. If she hadn't died then there'd still be a point to the thread. But she had to go and peg it, the attention-seeking ignoramus. Cut off her nose to spite her face.

#734 Monoclinic

    Missing in Action

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 09:39 PM

View PostLard Bazaar, on Sep 27 2009, 05:12 PM, said:

She's only got herself to blame. If she hadn't died then there'd still be a point to the thread. But she had to go and peg it, the attention-seeking ignoramus. Cut off her nose to spite her face.

No, I think she cut out her womb to spite her personal sperm bank depositers.

#735 jmh8300

    Hatchet man

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 04:21 PM

View PostBoleyn, on Aug 3 2009, 07:19 PM, said:

View PostTears of A Clown, on Jul 15 2009, 12:57 PM, said:

Are we still being haunted by this non celebrity from beyond the grave.?

Yes.

"During the seance, Jackiey reportedly felt Jade's presence - and was moved to tears by it. 'I could smell Jade like she was standing there next to me - the feeling was incredible,' she said.

And the smell must have been appalling...

#736 maryportfuncity

    Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,385 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:25 PM

Just a thought, like:

If that stuff about curry curing cancer is true.....D'ya think Shilpa Shetty is laughing her head off now?
Posted Image


Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#737 Terminator

    Post-Twunt

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:48 AM

View Postjmh8300, on Sep 28 2009, 04:21 PM, said:

And the smell must have been appalling...

...like a worm-riddled. mouldy old kebab???

Yes, I know I said I'd never post in the Goody area...I just wish this could close and a new one set up to deal with the Goody detritus/scum that still pervades this world, eg her mum and the numerous kebab-munchers that "mass of fat" shagged.
Ad tabernam festino

#738 Saint Peter

    Shipman

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:18 PM

Some twats have dug up the rotten old twat as still having some influence.

http://www.huffingto...l?ncid=webmail5

I thought I heard the last of her....
All frogs croak...............eventually!!

#739 Paul Bearer

    Zombie Administrator

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,266 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:31 PM

View PostSaint Peter, on 08 June 2012 - 10:18 PM, said:

Some twats have dug up the rotten old twat as still having some influence.

http://www.huffingto...l?ncid=webmail5

I thought I heard the last of her....

So did we until you posted.
This is true my form is something odd,
But blaming me is blaming God;
Could I create myself anew
I would not fail in pleasing you.

#740 Saint Peter

    Shipman

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:47 AM

View PostPaul Bearer, on 08 June 2012 - 10:31 PM, said:

View PostSaint Peter, on 08 June 2012 - 10:18 PM, said:

Some twats have dug up the rotten old twat as still having some influence.

http://www.huffingto...l?ncid=webmail5

I thought I heard the last of her....

So did we until you posted.

Good point, well made....
All frogs croak...............eventually!!




Reply to this topic



  


1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users