All you people who bring hate into my world.

You people who make it your own reality. You people who dig into the depths of my personality.

You people who sit in a dim lighted room. You people who sit with the TV on zero volume.

You people from all different cultures and places. You people of all different religions and races.

You people with more lines in your faces then lines in my coffee table. All you people who label.

All you people who live to deceive. I'm somebody else you want others to believe.

And all you people who say your perception is genuine.

You people who contaminate minds.

You people who jump to them conclusions. You people who cannot grasp the truth.

You people who fall far from the facts. You people of a perspective that lacks.

You people who stand under the sun in disguise. You people who make hysteria rise.

You people with your bloodshot eyes. I want you to know that I can see through your lies.

All you people who think I'm your fool.

You people who think I've broken the golden rule.

You people who can't see I'm two steps ahead of your game.

You people who have the nerve to call me by my first name.

And my heart is full of sympathy, full of sympathy.

But for those of you who look down on me, I see you all the same.

And I hope one day all you people will be in some poverty. In the alleyway of oppression.

Some bottom barreled poverty.

And I'll let you rot down at the floors of misery.

Yes, and you could keep your mentality. Your insanity. All your insanity.

Yes, and I'll walk right passed you as you rot against the cool concrete wall of gloom.

What a scene that should be. What a scene I'll assume.

And you'll just exist in a world of your own. In a world of your own.

In-a world that don't exist.

That's pretty good, BS. I'm impressed.

I'm glad you're still with us, even if it is to deliver a backhanded poke with a sharpened stick.

So Banshees (or should I say Mr. Scream),

Am I supposed to understand from that meaningless gibberish that you are far cleverer than the rest of us and when we are all poor and freezing you won't lift a finger to help us?

Because that isn't a terribly Christian attitude, you know?

And apart from that it is the utterest bullshit.

A word to the wise: :rip:

In order to win an argument, you have to actually win it. With intelligent arguments expressed in a way which people understand. Just saying you are right is not quite enough. Even if you could make yourself understood in English, which you can't.

The same goes for being a good likeable person. Plain deeds, not nebulous claptrap Banshees.

Nonetheless, it is good to see you haven't deserted us.

Mr. (or Ms.) Cream, you forgot the poll. It's common practise now as far as threads concerning yourself go, please remember the etiquette in future.

Oh and despite honez appraisal I think the poem's naff. I hope your not entering that into any slam contest.

Twat. A four letter word.

I disagree that the poem's naff, IMHO it's not bad at all compared to some of Mr Scream's previous ones. It certainly captures a lot more emotional angst and highlights the mental dichotomy of the embattled-writer-against-the-world attitude Mr Scream has hinted at in the past, but not fully articulated.

Whether or not you agree with the unsavoury message contained within, it provides a fascinating commentary on self-justification: You who hate me and accuse me of arrogance only do so because you do not know me. Only I am entitled to judge people. I know you better than you know yourselves, so I counter-judge you and find that I hate you more. I am thereby completely justified in my hate. And so it goes. Anyone who accuses me of foolishness must be a fool. The cycle is complete.

All that said, I still think the verse is a cut above previous efforts.

Does this constitute 'Cyber-bullying'?

The poem that is, not the replies.

Edited by Gunjaman5000

"All you people who bring hate into my world."

So Banshees I will try to bring some love...I would love it if you stopped posting juvenile crap. I'd love it.

So Banshees I will try to bring some love...I would love it if you stopped posting juvenile crap. I'd love it.

It wasn't designed to be a guessing game. If you feel simplicity is juvenile - then I'm sorry that your ability to analyze is limited. I guess some people only limit their taste to just one style. If you want something "deep" Welsh, understand that this presentation is more of the truth then it is a structure of writing. Can you comprehend that, Welsh? Or do I hear another drum beating? If you want something deep, understand that everything which exists and doesn't will eventually die. Understand that deeply. Keep that mentality and you might see that nothing is really what it seems.

Guest The poet Burns

Oh wad some power the giftie gie us

To see oursel's as others see us!

It wad frae monie a blunder free us,

And foolish notion.

Why don't the first three lines of the second verse have any rhymes? It rather spoils the pattern.

But overall, not bad. So is this now the fifth or sixth personality shift for Banshees? I'm losing track.

Is it a Limp Bizkit song?

If you are announcing a depatturing exit BrainScorn then I will see to it that I am ware of it or aware as it may well the case be.

You;re a decenct sort in so so so so so some so as many ways as there can be BustedScabs and there's no reason for you to leave as many have indicated twice more over in the two polls placed here Even though some spoke of you in a not so nice way the majority both times wanted you to stay which says that you have said value You must remember this Banshees as this can only be said so many times before it becomes repetitious.

So stick around and post.

If you are announcing a depatturing exit BrainScorn then I will see to it that I am ware of it or aware as it may well the case be.

You;re a decenct sort in so so so so so some so as many ways as there can be BustedScabs and there's no reason for you to leave as many have indicated twice more over in the two polls placed here Even though some spoke of you in a not so nice way the majority both times wanted you to stay which says that you have said value You must remember this Banshees as this can only be said so many times before it becomes repetitious.

The Foster Brooks impersonation is coming on leaps and bounds BB, or is that BS?

The Foster Brooks impersonation is coming on leaps and bounds BB, or is that BS?

Look herer you lowbrow loser and Botox reject, I don't know what your F...ing problem is and I really don'['t care but haven't you been enough of a pisspoor excuse for life so far? Yes, yes, yes you have. First attack Barnshoes and now me----I suppose it's the only hobby your miniscule little brain cells can handle, Lord knows you never have been able to figure out how to rifle throug the trash to find food for your family.

Look herer you lowbrow loser and Botox reject, I don't know what your F...ing problem is and I really don'['t care but haven't you been enough of a pisspoor excuse for life so far? Yes, yes, yes you have. First attack Barnshoes and now me----I suppose it's the only hobby your miniscule little brain cells can handle, Lord knows you never have been able to figure out how to rifle throug the trash to find food for your family.

Result.

You have confirmed my deepest suspicions.

Im employed, my brain cells are miniscule (cells tend to be) and my life is dandy and SOBER.

Ive never had to go down bins to feed my family, however, if i lived next door to The Ivy, I probably would.

Many thanks for answering a burning question.

Result.

Im employed, my brain cells are miniscule (cells tend to be) and my life is dandy and SOBER.

Ive never had to go down bins to feed my family, however, if i lived next door to The Ivy, I probably would.

You need help and you need it now.

1)I have no idea what suspicion you believe is being confirmed (other than your lack of anything resembling good taste or manners)

3)I too am sober you dimwitted scrotum licker.

2)Employed? By what? No human would allow you near their work place. Not too many brain cells though do you have now do you? No, no, no you don't and most are dead and useless----much like you.

4)True you wouldn'yt be highclassing it to trash bins----and what does this have to do with Ivy? You make less sense than Earl Boggerstone. and besides whatever family you may once have had has disavowed your being.

5)You are now thanking me for anwereing a burning question===are you indicating that you arree an arsonist?

Kindly keep yourself to topic Piplik We arte here to support BaracudaScreams.

Result.

1)I have no idea what suspicion you believe is being confirmed (other than your lack of anything resembling good taste or manners)

2)Employed? By what? No human would allow you near their work place. Not too many brain cells though do you have now do you? No, no, no you don't and most are dead and useless----much like you.

4)True you wouldn'yt be highclassing it to trash bins----and what does this have to do with Ivy? You make less sense than Earl Boggerstone. and besides whatever family you may once have had has disavowed your being.

5)You are now thanking me for anwereing a burning question===are you indicating that you arree an arsonist?

You want me to keep it on topic?

Ok,we arte not here to support him.

Banshees Scream is a W**ker.

99.99% of the people on this forum also believe that he is a W**ker.

The consensus of the forum is that, despite him being a W**ker, he should remain. Democracy at work.

Never having had much to do with you in the past, you were away for quite some time when I joined ( in the Betty Ford clinic?) I have had reason to suspect that you and BS were one in the same.

I came to this conclusion because it became very evident that you too are a complete W**ker.

I understand that there are members here that enjoy your form of posting, wit and olde worlde charm and, conversely they dont like me or enjoy mine. Democracy at work.

They may hate me even more now that I have shown such disrespect for a long standing member ( member = Tool ) but thats just the way that I am, and I have a bloody good time being me.

Defending BS put you in my firing line, its put you in many peoples firing line, they just are too polite to say so.

Am I to annoy some people for having a chew at the "Legendary" Bruno Brimley? Possibly.

Do I really care? No

Sorry BB, you aint up to it, personal insults are your limit, and piss poor ones at that.

To quote Lord Healey " It was like being savaged by a dead sheep."

Ladies, it'll be handbags at five paces if you can't shake hands and play nicely.

You want me to keep it on topic?

Ok,we arte not here to support him.

Banshees Scream is a W**ker.

99.99% of the people on this forum also believe that he is a W**ker.

The consensus of the forum is that, despite him being a W**ker, he should remain. Democracy at work.

Never having had much to do with you in the past, you were away for quite some time when I joined ( in the Betty Ford clinic?) I have had reason to suspect that you and BS were one in the same.

I came to this conclusion because it became very evident that you too are a complete W**ker.

I understand that there are members here that enjoy your form of posting, wit and olde worlde charm and, conversely they dont like me or enjoy mine. Democracy at work.

They may hate me even more now that I have shown such disrespect for a long standing member ( member = Tool ) but thats just the way that I am, and I have a bloody good time being me.

Defending BS put you in my firing line, its put you in many peoples firing line, they just are too polite to say so.

Am I to annoy some people for having a chew at the "Legendary" Bruno Brimley? Possibly.

Do I really care? No

Sorry BB, you aint up to it, personal insults are your limit, and piss poor ones at that.

To quote Lord Healey " It was like being savaged by a dead sheep."

Moi? Polite? Jamais? I'm beginning to think that Bruno Brimley is a cock and potentially an anagram too... Though which, you can get the words bimbo, irony, bumbler, ribber or even my rubber loin out of Bruno Brimley.

Bruno, in the quasi words of Steve Lamacq, are you for real? Or just another pseudonym for the genuinely different three DL members out there?

Result.

Scrotum licker seems an odd choice of insult for a gay man to use. Perhaps LFN is on to something here.

Fellatio Nelson, that's enough. I've seen enough. I'm going to be real with you. I'm going to be honest. . I'm going to speak before you as I would speak to a person who I've known my whole entire life. I will speak to you as if all other minds on this forum are none existent. I want your attention. I want your silence. I want the man who sits behind a screen and logs into the name "Lord Fellatio Nelson". Dim the lights in your room. Lower the volume on your TV. This is the show down. Hear me now.

I know you lean against that cheap flimsy yellow ladder at your job and you dream of all the "could be" possibilities in life. I do think at some limitation you might be able to grasp the facts. I do think that I've exaggerated and even undervalued your image and contribution here. Just as others have done to me. I respect that you stand firmly on being who you are. In fact, I hope you respect that I think the same way. However, I feel you see reality from the wrong side of the room.

Out of every living- breathing-functioning entity you are truly among the percentage who have a diseased perception of the person who posts under the user name "Banshees Scream". I will confess to being misunderstood and even putting out the traps "unintentionally" for others to build opinions off of what does not exist. I'm not a perfect human being, and from where I stand, neither are you my friend. Nobody who will read this post is a perfect human being.

In a world of context you may be able to comprehend "who somebody is" to an extent, but you will never be able to comprehend "how they are". Somebody said to me recently "There will be words people speak to you, words that hurt you, words that you'll forget, but you'll always remember how they made you feel. '" I admit that the voting figures changed my perception of how I'm perceived and how I perceive others. I'll say that I don't hate anyone personally, there is no gain in hating another human being. If I hate anything, it's the diseased perception of the people on this forum.

You Fellatio Nelson, are a 43 year old man. 43 years old. 43 years old. I may be young, but I see through your mentality and I know your games. I can see right through you and make no mistake, my words here are genuine. I know how you perceive and I know how you convince yourself into your ideas. I may not know you personally, but I know your mind. I'm here to tell you that all the terms you've labeled me and all the terms that have been discussed and all that you've made me to be just isn't real. That's me being honest. That's the guy with three letters in his first name talking. Find whatever the truth is in your brain and make an upgrade. Get that in your brain. See reality for what it is.

I've told myself "Maybe this guy ain't that bright" ..because after all there are people in this world who will never live up to the realization that you might expect out of them. I've felt like a broken record before. I've felt like I've wasted my time before. I have to say besides Bruno actually having a sense of humor "The accusations your making are insane", listen to yourself. You are insane man. Listen to yourself man. In the flesh people will meet you and they will shake your hand and you might jump on somebody's back and whisper in their ear or you might get down on your knees and bark like a dog- I don't know. I don't know you like that. I don't know what you are, but I know how you think. One thing I do know is if your going to represent or speak out loud and speak reality, just make sure you know what it is.

Banshees, there is one person and one person alone who is responsible for the fact that most people on this forum perceive you as a complete twat. And that is you yourself.

If you are, as you say you are, not a complete twat, then the best way to convince people of that is to stop behaving like a complete twat, so that people can say: "oh look, Banshees isn't behaving like a complete twat for a change, perhaps he's not such a bad fellow after all". Or something.

In order for this to happen you will first have to grow a brain and then use it to develop a capacity for humility and self-criticism. And some social skills.

Until then, you will have to reckon with LFN and others pointing out to you that you are, based on the only evidence we have to hand, a complete and utter twat.

To put it mildly.

... Somebody said to me recently "There will be words people speak to you, words that hurt you, words that you'll forget, but you'll always remember how they made you feel. '" ...

I think there is only one winner in this discussion. How much does your therapist charge per hour again?

I'm going to speak before you as I would speak to a person who I've known my whole entire life.

That would be whom then? Psychiatrist, lobotomist or, perhaps, proctologist...???

In order for this to happen you will first have to grow a brain and then use it to develop a capacity for humility and self-criticism. And some social skills. .

I will say that you need to grow some form of awareness that would allow you to develop the capacity (To listen, forget all that was, and listen good) and then be able to put yourself in my shoes (since you grew awareness) and ask yourself the question "How would I feel if people called me a misogynist?" That's a word I'm not even familiar with. After that you should ask yourself .. "How would I feel if people continuously called me a racist? Absurdity at it's finest. How would you feel if people still called you a racist after you denied it without end. How would you feel if people called you a liar when you've based yourself off of being honest? That's just a portion of what I've been labeled. A portion of which there really isn't much of an explanation behind it.

Now, you might just let it go. You might just let people think far from the truth. Post under a user name, and let others make you want they think you to be. Well, if you don't know it by now, prepare to learn. I don't care about these people who try and make everything something else. I don't give a f**k about them. What do I care about? I want people to know where I really stand in life, and where they think I stand isn't where it is. I'm sure that I've given off impressions which weren't reality. Has it been at the extremity of which it's been advertized? Not a chance. Now one day Notapotato, one day you will die. Everybody on this forum will die. They will be dead. Gone. Now I hope before then they will see reality and see the truth for what it really is. I also hope they develop "social skills", the kind that prevent misinterpretation. That might be something which needs to be acquired. Maybe if you had it you wouldn't be thinking along the lines of which you think.