Sign in to follow this  
GracieJc8

Dolores Hope

Must be getting on about mid to late nineties now. Her husband is gone about two years now.

Guest Guest

She is 94, but I am not sure if she would pass the famous enough test.

Guest Guest

Dolores is 96 next month. One of her four children (all of whom were adopted), Anthony Hope, died last year at the age of 63. He probably couldn't live without his father.

hopegarden3.jpg

Happy 97th Dolores.

Which one of them is she then, o Tempus of the Three Bollocks'?

94 yead old Studs Terkel has written a book about her unnaturally long life, it's called: Hope Dies Last.

I'll get me coat!

hopegarden3.jpg

Happy 97th Dolores.

Which one of them is she then, o Tempus of the Three Bollocks'?

I thought the shades were the dead giveaway.

If Dolores Hope is the one with the shades - Then it is safe to say that there are no regrets, not including her on this years list.

That's her mother without the shades, she's 119!

I think.

If Dolores Hope is the one with the shades - Then it is safe to say that there are no regrets, not including her on this years list.

I agree. From what I've heard, she's primed to live as long as her husband.

That's her mother without the shades, she's 119!

I think.

I don't believe it, her mother must be long dead?

She is, but they're the best on earth with make up in Hollywood, you're looking at embalming and touching up that borders on Leonardo Da Vinci class. They wheel the old stiff out now and again for photographs, or something.

On second thoughts maybe I just imagined all of that.

She is, but they're the best on earth with make up in Hollywood, you're looking at embalming and touching up that borders on Leonardo Da Vinci class. They wheel the old stiff out now and again for photographs, or something.

You should be on stage MPFC! You crack me up! B):P;)

( As a comedian; just in case you wondered why I thought you should be on the stage. :old: )

There have been times that I lived in a imaginary world. I was there so often I would speak my thoughts outloud! The people in reality looked at me strange.

And yer point is?......

And yer point is?......

Since you are the individual who started the conversation, and you originally had no point what so ever in what you said, you shouldn't be permitted to say such a comment. Doing so crowns you the fool.

Oh man Banshees, chill out!

I was just having a laugh about yer imaginary world. In the face of little or no Hope death action it seemed a reasonable idea.

Oh man Banshees, chill out!

I was just having a laugh about yer imaginary world. In the face of little or no Hope death action it seemed a reasonable idea.

Ahhh I know - I'll be apologetic, i'm sorry. I was speaking of times from the past, when love had me drugged beyond fantasy. I couldn't at all pay attention to what was going on around me.

The widow of the late, great Bob will be 99 next year. No health report but obviously extremely ancient so she could be a decent candidate for 2008.

Her obits are assured as she became a Christmas TV institution alongside her husband throughout the 70s, 80s and 90s.

She was also a notable singer in the 30s before giving up her career to marry.

Hello again Arnold.

As per usual, an obscure-ish star of the silver screen who will almost certainly get a UK obit. Nice work.

She has a star of her own on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, so that's good enough for me.

Arnold your messages are once in a blue moon but always relevant, newsy and genuinely interesting with an added "Why didn't I think of that?" Are you watching Banshees Scream?

I fear Arnold you may just have qualified for the Banshees Scream Euthanasia Award in next year's Monkeys. However, I remain a devoted if somewhat chastened member of your fan club.