- - - - -

Peter Andre I'm married to Jordan, Get Me Out of Here!

61 replies to this topic

#1 VSBfromH

I Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 11:20 AM

I think it may be time we gave him his own thread:

Andre 'too ill to notice wife'
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/wenn/20070501/ten...fe-c60bd6d.html

Mods: Please merge the stuff from the "Dead" thread if you feel necessary!
Oh, Mickey! What's EGREGIOUS?!

#2 maryportfuncity

Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,971 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 11:37 AM

"He's really poorly. He's usually sleeping, or drifting in and out."

Hmmm; his records have the same impact on some listeners.
Posted Image

Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#3 Olveres

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 11:57 AM

View Postmaryportfuncity, on May 1 2007, 12:37 PM, said:

"He's really poorly. He's usually sleeping, or drifting in and out."

Hmmm; his records have the same impact on some listeners.

Go check out the reviews to his Duet album with Jordan on Amazon, absolute classics, whilst there hop over to Amazon USA and search for the Best of David Hasselhoff (Import), those reviews make me cry with laughter.
We have short time to stay,
Our night is slipping far away.
Caught up within bad memories,
Our growth seems certain to decay.

Olveres' DDP for 2007:
Eileen Derbyshire, Bobby Robson, Michael Aspel, Brooke Astor, Roger Moore,
Osama Bin Laden, Ronnie Biggs, Fidel Castro, Doris Day, Pete Doherty, Ken Bates, Michael Winner,
Margaret Thatcher, Harry Enfield, Fernando Alonso, Ludovic Kennedy, Dave Mustaine, Glen Benton,
Claire Rayner

#4 Lady Die

I have no life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 12:07 PM

View PostVSBfromH, on May 1 2007, 12:20 PM, said:

I think it may be time we gave him his own thread:

Andre 'too ill to notice wife'
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/wenn/20070501/ten...fe-c60bd6d.html

Mods: Please merge the stuff from the "Dead" thread if you feel necessary!
He must be really ill if he doesn't notice her boobs & pregnancy bump.
There were three of us in the morgue so it was rather crowded

#5 VSBfromH

I Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 01:20 PM

View PostOlveres, on May 1 2007, 12:57 PM, said:

Go check out the reviews to his Duet album with Jordan on Amazon, absolute classics, whilst there hop over to Amazon USA and search for the Best of David Hasselhoff (Import), those reviews make me cry with laughter.

Getting slightly off topic now, but this morning our local radio station played the wonderful version (from 2004) of Pulp's "Common People" by William Shatner and Joe Jackson! Has to be heard to be believed - it's actually damn good!

Also, I remember getting chatting with a very prolific session musician at a party once. He had worked on stuff for Paul McCartney and confirmed the story about "sound engineers isolating Linda McCartney's microphone at a Wings concert, and recording the result" (quote from her Wiki entry) and said that the same used to happen in the recording studio also.

#6 Lard Bazaar

Bang! And the dirt is gone!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,266 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 04:34 PM

Not dead

#7 Death Watch Beatle

I Need To Get A Life!

• Admin
  • 1,595 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 09:11 PM

View PostVSBfromH, on May 1 2007, 02:20 PM, said:

View PostOlveres, on May 1 2007, 12:57 PM, said:

Getting slightly off topic now, but this morning our local radio station played the wonderful version (from 2004) of Pulp's "Common People" by William Shatner and Joe Jackson! Has to be heard to be believed - it's actually damn good!

Also, I remember getting chatting with a very prolific session musician at a party once. He had worked on stuff for Paul McCartney and confirmed the story about "sound engineers isolating Linda McCartney's microphone at a Wings concert, and recording the result" (quote from her Wiki entry) and said that the same used to happen in the recording studio also.

Enjoy Shat at your leisure here.

DWB :)

#8 VSBfromH

I Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 09:25 PM

View PostDeath Watch Beatle, on May 3 2007, 10:11 PM, said:

Enjoy Shat at your leisure here.

DWB :)

Why, thank you DWB, I just did! Link saved away for future replays.

#9 DevonDeathTrip

Tractor Eater

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,070 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:49 PM

Apologies for scraping the barrel, but Peter Andre's brother Andrew is seriously ill with stomach cancer.
Sometimes when we see the eyes- those horrible times when we see the eyes,eyes that ... that have no soul - then we know a darkness.

#10 Spade_Cooley

Rich Homie Quantick

• Members
  • 2,788 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:20 PM

View PostDevonDeathTrip, on 24 February 2012 - 10:49 PM, said:

Apologies for scraping the barrel, but Peter Andre's brother Andrew is seriously ill with stomach cancer.

Somehow this has magically transformed into kidney cancer in the space of a week/the Daily Mail getting hold of the story.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow

"Get back to task and participate, or you will come with us at the finale to dance, although there will be shocking deaths. Yoshi is coming for me." - Pikalin Soutdalany

#11 Octopus of Odstock

Post twunt

• Members
  • 3,817 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:00 PM

A word of caution with Peter Andre's "ill" relatives - similiar online magazines to the one in DDT's link said that Peter Andre was flying home in December 2009 to be with his terminally ill dad, Savvas. Hence, I thought a decent 2010 pick for the DDP. Not only is Savvas not terminally ill, he only bloody appears on Family F*****g Fortunes in late 2011, flying over from Australia, and looking in the best of health.

Still, that hasn't stopped me adding Andrew to my DDP long list.

#12 maryportfuncity

• Members
  • 10,971 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:51 AM

Peter Andre's cancer-riddled brother is - according to news reports today - in a worse state than was first thought. Definite tabloid coverage if and when he goes.
Posted Image

Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#13 Windsor

LFN Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,289 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:46 PM

View Postmaryportfuncity, on 06 March 2012 - 09:51 AM, said:

Peter Andre's cancer-riddled brother is - according to news reports today - in a worse state than was first thought. Definite tabloid coverage if and when he goes.

I think this whole episode has shown that Peter Andre is just as disgusting as Katie Price when it comes to publicity. I saw him on the font cover of a magazine wearing wet clothes...showing anguish for his dying brother.

Nothings off limits for this crowd.
Shadow List 2014.

Wilko Johnson, Muhammed Ali, Helen Fawkes, David Norris, Flora Fraser, Stephen Lewis, Jim Bowen, John Bardon, Albert Reynolds, Rev Billy Graham, Daisy Berkowitz, Wojciech Jaeuzelski, Clive James, Robert Mugabe, George H. W. Bush, Leslie Phillips, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Stephen Hawking, Nancy Reagan, Jeremy Thorpe, Cardinal Keith O'Brien, Tariq Aziz, Murray Walker, Stuart Hall, Luise Rainer, Liz Dawn, Bob Dole, Edgar Ray Killen, Prince Philip, Paul O'Grady, Arthur Scargill, Jalal Talabani, Iain Paisley, Mikhail Gorbachez, Sean Connery, Jimmy Greaves, Sir Nicholas Winton, Sam Simon, Derek Fowlds, Pope Benedict XVI, Richard Attenborough, Harlan Ellison, Fidel Castro, Valerie Harper, Saif al-Isam Megrahi, Queen Fabiola, Ariel Sharon, Liz Smith, Bruce Forsyth, Fred Phelps.

2009: 13/50, 2010: 10/50, 2011: 9/50, 2012: 15/50, 2013:16/50, 2014: 3/50 Winner of the 2010 Dustpool.

#14 Guest_Bibliogryphon_*

• Guests

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:18 PM

I saw the cover of the mag with Peter Andre on and the way the headline was written seemed to suggest that it was Peter himself who was afflicted with the cancer but I refused to be drawn and didn't pick up the mag 'just too have a look!' - That way madness lies.

So thanks DL for clearing this up!! :)

#15 the_engineer

The Alpha & The Omega

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:41 PM

View PostBibliogryphon, on 06 March 2012 - 11:18 PM, said:

I saw the cover of the mag with Peter Andre on and the way the headline was written seemed to suggest that it was Peter himself who was afflicted with the cancer but I refused to be drawn and didn't pick up the mag 'just too have a look!' - That way madness lies.

So thanks DL for clearing this up!! :)

andre , katie price and jade goody are and were the worst . Bunch of media whores.
I don't believe in coincidences

Basketball was invented in 1987 by konami.

A Man who never eats pork buns is never a whole man .

genesis 22 16 - 18

DDP 2014 - Sovereign-Reaper

wilko johnsonPosted Image , joost van der westhuizen ,George h.w bush , sam simon , valerie harper , Kate Granger , Katherine Crowe, wojcech jaruzelski ,Sally Farmiloe , Clive James , Billy Graham , Tony Benn , Zsa Zsa Gabor , Vera lynn , Kirk Douglas , Saif Gaddafi , Superstar Billy Graham ,Stuart Hall , Fats Domino ,Isabel Peron.

Hartlepool Deadlypool 2014

Billy Graham
Wojcech Jaruzelski
Wilko Johnson
Sam Simon
Joost Van Der Westhuizen
Valerie Harper
Kate Granger
Sally Farmiloe

Katherine Crowe
Clive James

subs 1) George H.W Bush 2) Rolf Harris

#16 maryportfuncity

• Members
  • 10,971 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:30 PM

All hail the lantern-jawed Lothario, or summat. Apparently already in the act of extending his house to move his cancer-striken brother and frail parents to the UK, under the watchful eye of British paps and journos, and right into assured form-studying for dead poolers and point-scoring as and when.
Posted Image

#17 Spade_Cooley

Rich Homie Quantick

• Members
  • 2,788 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:07 PM

A nine-month holdout until he's eligible for points on the board is a big ask, though. Hopefully those "Insania" royalties can hire the best medical professionals money can buy.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow

"Get back to task and participate, or you will come with us at the finale to dance, although there will be shocking deaths. Yoshi is coming for me." - Pikalin Soutdalany

#18 Spade_Cooley

Rich Homie Quantick

• Members
  • 2,788 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:31 AM

The Mail's treating this dude like he's Patrick Swayze or something when it comes to regular updates. Andrew's been rushed to hospital with a clot on his lung. And that's not the only clot that etc etc etc.

#19 Octopus of Odstock

Post twunt

• Members
  • 3,817 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 08:13 PM

According to this Andrew Andrea is slowly on the mend, but it's not looking good for Pete's Uncle Takis Andrea - http://www.sofeminin...es-n203271.html

Keep on like this and you'll be able to do a Peter Andre theme team on the DDP.

#20 adrian0719

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:57 AM

View PostOctopus of Odstock, on 25 August 2012 - 08:13 PM, said:

According to this Andrew Andrea is slowly on the mend, but it's not looking good for Pete's Uncle Takis Andrea - http://www.sofeminin...es-n203271.html

Keep on like this and you'll be able to do a Peter Andre theme team on the DDP.

Reading this, it seems a little more like blind optimism than actual concrete recovery. Perhaps this little foray to Cyprus is a sort of dying retreat. He's still going on my list for next year.
DDP: I will not die, it's the world that will end!: Sam Simon, Michael Schumacher, Sandy Jardine, Wilko Johnson, Candye Kane, Ryan Glenny, Lynne Stewart, Joost van der Westhuizen, Daisy Berkowitz, Clive James, Rev. Billy Graham, Casey Kasem, Mike Porcaro, Darren Daulton, Wubbo Ockels, Mike Burney, Sally Farmiloe, Pat Rice, Valerie Harper, David Norris

DDP Theme Team: The British (D)i(e)sles:
Katherine Crowe, Mary Wilson, Doug Ellis, Maureen O’Hara, Peter Maxwell Davies, Albert Reynolds, Tony Benn, John Bardon, Chris Woodhead, James Alexander Gordon, Liz Dawn, Peter Carrington, Jimmy Hill, Ethel Lang, Henry McCullough, Penny Calvert, Prince Philip, Christopher Lee, Ian Paisley, Murray Walker

Shadow:
Jay Lake, Alby Schultz, Abdullah bin Abdul-Aziz Al Saud, Little Jimmy Dickens, Wojciech Jaruzelski, Chespirito, June Foray, Dawn Sears, Kate Bornstein, Frances Oldham Kelly, Kim Kyong-hui, Bunny Mellon, Ellen Albertini Dow, Bob Dole, Hutton Gibson, Joao Havelange, Carlo Azeglio Ciampi, Ramon Jose Velasquez, Carman, Dora Bryan, Noel Neill, Abdul Sattar Edhil, Alicia Alonso, Kirk Douglas, Misao Okawa, Joan Kirner, Nancy Reagan, Raymond Gravel, Robert Schuller, Olivia de Havilland, Bess Myerson, Norman Lear, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Fidel Castro, Nuon Chea, Raul H. Castro, Mario Oriano-Ambrosini, Akkineni Nageswara Rao, George H.W. Bush, Joe Lala, Dean Bailey, Margherita Marchione, Robert Mugabe, Ieng Thirith, Don Rickles, Adolfo Suarez, Ariel Sharon, Gough Whitlam, Superstar Billy Graham

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users