Jump to content


50. Ian Brady All round Mr Nice Guy



274 replies to this topic

#121 maryportfuncity

    Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 03:49 PM

Quote

Psychiatrists at Ashworth class the serial killer as suffering from an incurable psychopathic narcissistic disorder and in March 2000 a judge ruled that it Brady was mentally incapable of making rational decisions about his own future.

But Brady wants to establish that he is not mentally ill with the aim of being transferred to a regular prison where the authorities would be powerless to prevent him staving himself to death.

A right Catch 22, then. He's gonna die where he is.
Posted Image


Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#122 Phil R

    Pointless Ranter

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 06:04 PM

Aye goo on and dee yer depraved scortish cunt.
If only Albert Pierrepoint was still alive.
Or I would take him to the scaffold myself, hood him, noose him and pull the lever.
Of course it would have to be a long rope and a deep drop, so as to pull his wee head off.

#123 chickenbane

    Morbid interest

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:23 AM

That must be a record, on hunger strike for 6 years. It seems like a laugh force feeding him for that long, maybe he'll think again before he starts any more of that shit!

#124 Phantom

    uber twunt

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,239 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 02:05 AM

View Postchickenbane, on Sep 22 2011, 11:23 AM, said:

That must be a record, on hunger strike for 6 years. It seems like a laugh force feeding him for that long, maybe he'll think again before he starts any more of that shit!

He's being forced fed via a tube

A good line never dies
It just smells funny

----

Winner of the 2014 Wojciech Jarulzelski sweepstakes


DDP 2014 3/20
Jim Bamber , Ryan Buell, Katherine Crowe Posted Image, Liz Dawn, Ruth Duccini, Janet Fielding, Zsa Zsa Gabor , Billy Graham,"Superstar" Billy Graham, Rolf Harris, Joao Havelange, Bobby Heenan, Wojciech Jarulzelski, Wilko Johnson, Stephen Lewis, Jerry Maren, Les Munro, Sonny Rollins, Sam Simon, Gough Whitlam

DDP 2012 8/20 - Joint 47th

DDP 2013 11/20 - Joint 24th


#125 our Sydney

    Sniper

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 10:55 AM

View PostPhantom, on Sep 23 2011, 02:05 AM, said:

View Postchickenbane, on Sep 22 2011, 11:23 AM, said:

That must be a record, on hunger strike for 6 years. It seems like a laugh force feeding him for that long, maybe he'll think again before he starts any more of that shit!

He's being forced fed via a tube

I just can't understand why anyone should bother going to the effort (and expence) of for force feeding him, surly it would do us all a favor if they just left him to it.
Best regards
Syd

#126 JR976evil

    I Need To Get A Life!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 04:49 PM

View Postour Sydney, on Sep 23 2011, 11:55 AM, said:

View PostPhantom, on Sep 23 2011, 02:05 AM, said:

View Postchickenbane, on Sep 22 2011, 11:23 AM, said:

That must be a record, on hunger strike for 6 years. It seems like a laugh force feeding him for that long, maybe he'll think again before he starts any more of that shit!

He's being forced fed via a tube

I just can't understand why anyone should bother going to the effort (and expence) of for force feeding him, surly it would do us all a favor if they just left him to it.
Best regards
Syd

But that would be giving him what he wants, why should he get the satisfaction of taking the easy way out, his victims weren't given a choice

#127 our Sydney

    Sniper

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:51 AM

View PostJR976evil, on Sep 23 2011, 04:49 PM, said:

View Postour Sydney, on Sep 23 2011, 11:55 AM, said:

View PostPhantom, on Sep 23 2011, 02:05 AM, said:

View Postchickenbane, on Sep 22 2011, 11:23 AM, said:

That must be a record, on hunger strike for 6 years. It seems like a laugh force feeding him for that long, maybe he'll think again before he starts any more of that shit!

He's being forced fed via a tube

I just can't understand why anyone should bother going to the effort (and expence) of for force feeding him, surly it would do us all a favor if they just left him to it.
Best regards
Syd

But that would be giving him what he wants, why should he get the satisfaction of taking the easy way out, his victims weren't given a choice

No I don't think it would be giving him what he wants. Do you really think for a second he would go on hunger strike if he did not think he would be force fed? As I say just leave him to it, don't give him the satisfaction of the publicity and attention. I supose I am now giving him what he really wants by putting up a second post!.
Best regards
Syd

#128 JR976evil

    I Need To Get A Life!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:52 PM

View Postour Sydney, on Sep 26 2011, 10:51 AM, said:

View PostJR976evil, on Sep 23 2011, 04:49 PM, said:

View Postour Sydney, on Sep 23 2011, 11:55 AM, said:

View PostPhantom, on Sep 23 2011, 02:05 AM, said:

View Postchickenbane, on Sep 22 2011, 11:23 AM, said:

That must be a record, on hunger strike for 6 years. It seems like a laugh force feeding him for that long, maybe he'll think again before he starts any more of that shit!

He's being forced fed via a tube

I just can't understand why anyone should bother going to the effort (and expence) of for force feeding him, surly it would do us all a favor if they just left him to it.
Best regards
Syd

But that would be giving him what he wants, why should he get the satisfaction of taking the easy way out, his victims weren't given a choice

No I don't think it would be giving him what he wants. Do you really think for a second he would go on hunger strike if he did not think he would be force fed? As I say just leave him to it, don't give him the satisfaction of the publicity and attention. I supose I am now giving him what he really wants by putting up a second post!.
Best regards
Syd

"Myra gets the potentially fatal brain condition, whilst I have to fight simply to die. I have had enough. I want nothing, my objective is to die and release myself from this once and for all," he wrote. "So you see my death strike is rational and pragmatic. I'm only sorry I didn't do it decades ago, and I'm eager to leave this cesspit in a coffin."

Says he wants to die, I'm inclined to believe him. He knows he'll never get out, and would just be constantly looking over his shoulder if he ever did. He is not terminally ill. Why should he get the right to determine how he ends his life when his victims did not have that luxury.

#129 SalmonMousse

    Bomber

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 06:58 AM

well somehow many years of being force fed by a tube and kept alive against ones explicit wishes, along with the knowledge that he will never get out so the situation will never change but just go on and on and on, seems about as appropriate as you can get nowadays.
its a Mr Grim, he's come about the reaping....

#130 SalmonMousse

    Bomber

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:10 AM

such a smooth talker

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23513123/
its a Mr Grim, he's come about the reaping....

#131 Body Snatcher 44

    Chunder-er from Down Under

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:49 AM

View PostSalmonMousse, on 02 November 2011 - 02:10 AM, said:


Diddums is rotting in prison... - if he were released on "Compassionate grounds" he'd barely make it out the gate before the lynching mob would tear him apart. :devil:
BS' BC - 2009 = 4. BS' BC - 2010 = 7. BS' BC - 2011 = 8. BS' BC - 2012 = 12. BS' BC - 2013 = 12.

Body Snatcher's Body Count - 2014.
Blue=DDP
20 Australians. Lady Susan Renouf. Sir Jack Brabham. Bert Newton. Jarrod Lyle. Ken James. Lou Richards. Gough Whitlam. Bart Cummings. Darrell Eastlake. Prince Leonard I of Hutt. Jeanne Little. Reg Grundy. Stevie Wright. Joan Kirner. Betty Cuthbert. Rod Taylor. Clive James. Judy Moran. “Father Bob” Maguire. Alby Schultz. 10 Brits. Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. John Cruickshank VC. Stephen Hawking. Jeremy Lloyd. Jimmy Hill. Wilko Johnson. Dame Vera Lynn. Sir Christopher Lee. Richard Attenborough. Bernard Fox. 10 Americans. George H.W. Bush. Kirk Douglas. Valerie Harper. Bob Dole. Olivia De Havilland. Nancy Reagan. Sam Simon. (Joker). Rev. Billy Graham. Sid Caesar. Muhammad Ali. 10 Citizens of the World. Liliane Bettencourt. Sir Run Run Shaw. Rev. Ian Paisley. Maureen O’Hara. Pope Benedict XVI. Louis Jourdan. Michael Schumacher. Zsa Zsa Gabor. Fidel Castro. General Wojciech Jaruzelski.

#132 Magere Hein

    Film land, Homer!

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,585 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:10 AM

View PostBody Snatcher 44, on 02 November 2011 - 08:49 AM, said:

View PostSalmonMousse, on 02 November 2011 - 02:10 AM, said:

Diddums is rotting in prison... - if he were released on "Compassionate grounds" he'd barely make it out the gate before the lynching mob would tear him apart. :devil:
You say that as if it's a Bad Thing... :blink:

regards,
Hein
DDP 2014 team The Grey Horde:
King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Lys Assia, Sister Wendy Beckett, Ryan Buell Posted Image,Jacques Chirac, Felix Dennis, Aretha Franklin, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Marilyn Horne, Clive James, General Wojciech Jaruzelski, Wilko Johnson, Helmut Kohl, Joseph Kony, Misao Okawa, Bernie Madoff, Robert Mugabe, Julie Newmar, Michael Schumacher

DDP 2014 theme team Minions of Xuleneb:
King Albert II, Princess Beatrix, Prince Bernhard jr, Elco Brinkman, Corry Brokken, Dick Bruna, Raymond Ceulemans, Godfried Danneels, Piet de Jong, Mark Eyskens, Queen Fabiola Of Belgium Posted Image, Jan Janssen, Grand Duke Jean I of Luxembourg, Wubbo Ockels, Fernando Ricksen, Kees Rijvers, Wim Ruska, Toots Thielemans, Martinus J. G. Veltman, Geert Wilders

#133 Windsor

    LFN Hunter

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,289 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:40 AM

He doesn't like Alex Salmond? :o

Looks like I've gained a pen pal...
Shadow List 2014.

Wilko Johnson, Muhammed Ali, Helen Fawkes, David Norris, Flora Fraser, Stephen Lewis, Jim Bowen, John Bardon, Albert Reynolds, Rev Billy Graham, Daisy Berkowitz, Wojciech Jaeuzelski, Clive James, Robert Mugabe, George H. W. Bush, Leslie Phillips, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Stephen Hawking, Nancy Reagan, Jeremy Thorpe, Cardinal Keith O'Brien, Tariq Aziz, Murray Walker, Stuart Hall, Luise Rainer, Liz Dawn, Bob Dole, Edgar Ray Killen, Prince Philip, Paul O'Grady, Arthur Scargill, Jalal Talabani, Iain Paisley, Mikhail Gorbachez, Sean Connery, Jimmy Greaves, Sir Nicholas Winton, Sam Simon, Derek Fowlds, Pope Benedict XVI, Richard Attenborough, Harlan Ellison, Fidel Castro, Valerie Harper, Saif al-Isam Megrahi, Queen Fabiola, Ariel Sharon, Liz Smith, Bruce Forsyth, Fred Phelps.

2009: 13/50, 2010: 10/50, 2011: 9/50, 2012: 15/50, 2013:16/50, 2014: 3/50 Winner of the 2010 Dustpool.

#134 maryportfuncity

    Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 12:22 PM

I'd favour a compassionate release myself, like. In a world riven with economic crisis and bad news it would be an act of compassion to have the ritual dismemberment of a public nuisance fronting the news for one day, or summat.
Posted Image


Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#135 Body Snatcher 44

    Chunder-er from Down Under

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:30 AM

View PostMagere Hein, on 02 November 2011 - 10:10 AM, said:

View PostBody Snatcher 44, on 02 November 2011 - 08:49 AM, said:

View PostSalmonMousse, on 02 November 2011 - 02:10 AM, said:

Diddums is rotting in prison... - if he were released on "Compassionate grounds" he'd barely make it out the gate before the lynching mob would tear him apart. :devil:
You say that as if it's a Bad Thing... :blink:
regards,
Hein
On the contrary...I think it is totally justifiable for bad things to befall bad people - kind of like karma or the universe balancing out, no matter how hard you fight it, it will always balance out. I guess it's just hard to express sarcasm in type - we should get an emoticon playing a small violin for these occasions.

View Postmaryportfuncity, on 02 November 2011 - 12:22 PM, said:

I'd favour a compassionate release myself, like. In a world riven with economic crisis and bad news it would be an act of compassion to have the ritual dismemberment of a public nuisance fronting the news for one day, or summat.
Don't worry mate, Thatcher is still alive ;) - besides, what you described happened to Gaddafi the other week anyway.
BS' BC - 2009 = 4. BS' BC - 2010 = 7. BS' BC - 2011 = 8. BS' BC - 2012 = 12. BS' BC - 2013 = 12.

Body Snatcher's Body Count - 2014.
Blue=DDP
20 Australians. Lady Susan Renouf. Sir Jack Brabham. Bert Newton. Jarrod Lyle. Ken James. Lou Richards. Gough Whitlam. Bart Cummings. Darrell Eastlake. Prince Leonard I of Hutt. Jeanne Little. Reg Grundy. Stevie Wright. Joan Kirner. Betty Cuthbert. Rod Taylor. Clive James. Judy Moran. “Father Bob” Maguire. Alby Schultz. 10 Brits. Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. John Cruickshank VC. Stephen Hawking. Jeremy Lloyd. Jimmy Hill. Wilko Johnson. Dame Vera Lynn. Sir Christopher Lee. Richard Attenborough. Bernard Fox. 10 Americans. George H.W. Bush. Kirk Douglas. Valerie Harper. Bob Dole. Olivia De Havilland. Nancy Reagan. Sam Simon. (Joker). Rev. Billy Graham. Sid Caesar. Muhammad Ali. 10 Citizens of the World. Liliane Bettencourt. Sir Run Run Shaw. Rev. Ian Paisley. Maureen O’Hara. Pope Benedict XVI. Louis Jourdan. Michael Schumacher. Zsa Zsa Gabor. Fidel Castro. General Wojciech Jaruzelski.

#136 Toast

    Sanctuary Seller

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:36 AM

Posted Image
DDP teams:
If I'm Spared Myself, Of Course
Toast of the Turf
Nearer My God To Thee

#137 maryportfuncity

    Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:02 AM

Dead pool form studying and a tabloid feeding frenzy looms next week when Brady will be filmed as part of his tribunal, in which he's arguing for the right to die.

Footage will be relayed to 80 people in court (including relatives of his victims). Whether any images will - ahem - leak out...remains to be seen.
Posted Image


Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#138 Garn2

    Bomber

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:58 AM

Has seizure -> in hospital
DDP 2014: Daisy Berkowitz, Colin Bloomfield, Katherine Crowe, Sally Farmiloe, Helen Fawkes, Kate Granger, Valerie Harper, Fred Ho, Sandy Jardine, Wojciech Jaruzelski, Wilko Johnson, Ritchii Kara (J), Andrew Madoff, Joe McGinniss, Mike Porcaro, Michael Schumacher, Sam Simon, Lynne Stewart, Joost van der Westhuizen

DDP 2013 (=15th), DDP 2012 (=7th), DDP 2011 (4th), DDP 2010 (=23th); Winner of Inverse Dead Pool 2011

#139 maryportfuncity

    Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:48 PM

FFS, his first gig in decades and he blows it. I mean; call yourself an entertainer, Brady!!!!
Posted Image


Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#140 the_engineer

    The Alpha & The Omega

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:36 PM

I would like to see this bast##d die but as JR976evil said your giving him what he wants I hope he lives for a long time yet .
I don't believe in coincidences

Basketball was invented in 1987 by konami.

A Man who never eats pork buns is never a whole man .

genesis 22 16 - 18

DDP 2014 - Sovereign-Reaper

wilko johnsonPosted Image , joost van der westhuizen ,George h.w bush , sam simon , valerie harper , Kate Granger , Katherine Crowe, wojcech jaruzelski ,Sally Farmiloe , Clive James , Billy Graham , Tony Benn , Zsa Zsa Gabor , Vera lynn , Kirk Douglas , Saif Gaddafi , Superstar Billy Graham ,Stuart Hall , Fats Domino ,Isabel Peron.

Hartlepool Deadlypool 2014

Billy Graham
Wojcech Jaruzelski
Wilko Johnson
Sam Simon
Joost Van Der Westhuizen
Valerie Harper
Kate Granger
Sally Farmiloe

Katherine Crowe
Clive James

subs 1) George H.W Bush 2) Rolf Harris




Reply to this topic



  


1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users