290 replies to this topic

#121 maryportfuncity

maryportfuncity

Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,647 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 03:49 PM

Psychiatrists at Ashworth class the serial killer as suffering from an incurable psychopathic narcissistic disorder and in March 2000 a judge ruled that it Brady was mentally incapable of making rational decisions about his own future.

But Brady wants to establish that he is not mentally ill with the aim of being transferred to a regular prison where the authorities would be powerless to prevent him staving himself to death.

A right Catch 22, then. He's gonna die where he is.
Posted Image

Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#122 Phil R

Phil R

Pointless Ranter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 06:04 PM

Aye goo on and dee yer depraved scortish cunt.
If only Albert Pierrepoint was still alive.
Or I would take him to the scaffold myself, hood him, noose him and pull the lever.
Of course it would have to be a long rope and a deep drop, so as to pull his wee head off.

#123 chickenbane

chickenbane

Morbid interest

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:23 AM

That must be a record, on hunger strike for 6 years. It seems like a laugh force feeding him for that long, maybe he'll think again before he starts any more of that shit!

#124 Phantom

Phantom

uber twunt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 02:05 AM

That must be a record, on hunger strike for 6 years. It seems like a laugh force feeding him for that long, maybe he'll think again before he starts any more of that shit!

He's being forced fed via a tube

A good line never dies
It just smells funny

----
DDP 2015 - 1/20

Lauren Hilljoker.gif, Little Jimmy Dickens, Sylvia Miles, Liz Dawn, Joao Havelenge, Sam Simon, Chris Woodhead, Billy Graham, Daisy Berkowitz, Stephen Lewis, Jimmy Perry, Peter Sutcliffe, Ian Brady, Peter Vaughan, John Stevenson, Jerry Maren, Ian St. John, Patricia Hitchcock, Robert M. Pirsig, Nancy Reagan

2015 Shadow List

1/50

Jean Alexander, Muhammed Ali, Daisy Berkowitz, Tom "Dynamite Kid" Billington, Ian Brady, George H.W Bush, Jacques Chirac, Beverly Cleary, George Cole, Liz Dawn, Little Jimmy Dickens, Bob Dole, Clarissa Eden, Janet Fielding, June Foray, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Gaston Glock, Billy Graham, "Superstar" Billy Graham, Joao Havelange, Lauren Hill, Patricia Hitchcock, Clive James, B.B. King, Helmut Kohl, Stephen Lewis, Jerry Maren, Sylvia Miles, Al Molinaro, Mary Tyler Moore, Hosni Mubarak, Robert Mugabe, Les Munro, Leonard Nimoy, Denis Norden, Maureen O'Hara, Jimmy Perry, Leslie Phillips, Nancy Reagan, Don Rickles, Sonny Rollins, Peter Sallis, Helmut Schmidt, Sam Simon, Dudley Simpson, Ian St. John, Percy Sledge, Peter Sutcliffe, Peter Vaughan, Chris Woodhead

Winner of the 2014 Wojciech Jarulzelski sweepstakes

DDP 2014 4/20 - Joint 71st

DDP 2013 11/20 - Joint 24th

DDP 2012 8/20 - Joint 47th

#125 our Sydney

our Sydney

Sniper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 10:55 AM

I just can't understand why anyone should bother going to the effort (and expence) of for force feeding him, surly it would do us all a favor if they just left him to it.
Best regards
Syd

#126 JR976evil

JR976evil

I Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,587 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 04:49 PM

I just can't understand why anyone should bother going to the effort (and expence) of for force feeding him, surly it would do us all a favor if they just left him to it.
Best regards
Syd

But that would be giving him what he wants, why should he get the satisfaction of taking the easy way out, his victims weren't given a choice

#127 our Sydney

our Sydney

Sniper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:51 AM

Best regards
Syd

But that would be giving him what he wants, why should he get the satisfaction of taking the easy way out, his victims weren't given a choice

No I don't think it would be giving him what he wants. Do you really think for a second he would go on hunger strike if he did not think he would be force fed? As I say just leave him to it, don't give him the satisfaction of the publicity and attention. I supose I am now giving him what he really wants by putting up a second post!.
Best regards
Syd

#128 JR976evil

JR976evil

I Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • 1,587 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:52 PM

Best regards
Syd

No I don't think it would be giving him what he wants. Do you really think for a second he would go on hunger strike if he did not think he would be force fed? As I say just leave him to it, don't give him the satisfaction of the publicity and attention. I supose I am now giving him what he really wants by putting up a second post!.
Best regards
Syd

"Myra gets the potentially fatal brain condition, whilst I have to fight simply to die. I have had enough. I want nothing, my objective is to die and release myself from this once and for all," he wrote. "So you see my death strike is rational and pragmatic. I'm only sorry I didn't do it decades ago, and I'm eager to leave this cesspit in a coffin."

Says he wants to die, I'm inclined to believe him. He knows he'll never get out, and would just be constantly looking over his shoulder if he ever did. He is not terminally ill. Why should he get the right to determine how he ends his life when his victims did not have that luxury.

#129 SalmonMousse

SalmonMousse

Bomber

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 06:58 AM

well somehow many years of being force fed by a tube and kept alive against ones explicit wishes, along with the knowledge that he will never get out so the situation will never change but just go on and on and on, seems about as appropriate as you can get nowadays.
its a Mr Grim, he's come about the reaping....

#130 SalmonMousse

SalmonMousse

Bomber

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:10 AM

such a smooth talker

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23513123/
its a Mr Grim, he's come about the reaping....

#131 Body Snatcher 44

Body Snatcher 44

Chunder-er from Down Under

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:49 AM

such a smooth talker

Diddums is rotting in prison... - if he were released on "Compassionate grounds" he'd barely make it out the gate before the lynching mob would tear him apart. :devil:
BS' BC - 2009 = 4.
BS' BC - 2010 = 7.
BS' BC - 2011 = 8.
BS' BC - 2012 = 12.
BS' BC - 2013 = 12.
BS' BC - 2014 = 8

Body Snatcher's Body Count - 2015.
Blue=DDP
20 Australians. Mark “Choco” Williams. Bert Newton. Bert Wrout. Malcolm Fraser. Lou Richards. Bart Cummings. Darrell Eastlake. Prince Leonard I of Hutt. Tessa James. Jeanne Little. Reg Grundy. Joan Kirner. Betty Cuthbert. Malcolm Young. Stuart Wagstaff. Clive James. “Father Bob” Maguire. Alby Schultz. Ritchie Benaud. Neale Daniher. 10 Brits. Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. Stephen Hawking. Steven Morrissey. Jimmy Hill. Dame Vera Lynn. Eddie Stobart. Kate Granger. Sir Christopher Lee. Leslie Phillips. Freeman Dyson. 10 Americans. George H.W. Bush. Kirk Douglas. Leonard Nimoy. Rev. Billy Graham. Jake ”The Snake” Roberts. Olivia De Havilland. Nancy Reagan. Mary Tyler Moore. Sam Simon. Muhammad Ali. 10 Citizens of the World. Liliane Bettencourt. Robert Mugabe. Joost van der Westhuizen (Joker). Franco Zeffirelli. Maureen O’Hara. Pope Benedict XVI. Bhumibol Adulyadej. Zsa Zsa Gabor. Fidel Castro. Rudolf von Ribbentrop.

#132 Magere Hein

Magere Hein

Film land, Homer!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,975 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:10 AM

such a smooth talker

Diddums is rotting in prison... - if he were released on "Compassionate grounds" he'd barely make it out the gate before the lynching mob would tear him apart. :devil:

You say that as if it's a Bad Thing... :blink:

regards,
Hein

DDP 2015 team The Grey Horde: 2/20
DDP 2015 theme team Minions of Xuleneb : 0/20

1 Corinthians 15:55

#133 Windsor

Windsor

LFN Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,389 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:40 AM

He doesn't like Alex Salmond? :o

Looks like I've gained a pen pal...

Shadow List 2015.

Sam Simon, Robert Mugabe, Bhumibol Abdulyadej, Rob Ford, Bob Dole, Muhammed Ali, Qaboos bin Sa'id, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Ian Brady, Peter Sutcliffe, Clive James, Caroline Aherne, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, George H. W. Bush, Nancy Reagan, Greville Janner, Rev Billy Graham, Henry Sandon, Sheila Sim, Desmond Tutu, Jean Alexander, Leon Brittan, Prince Philip, Sir Roger Bannister, Sir Albert McQuarrie, Mary Wilson, Pope Benedict XVI, Pope Francis, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Sir Christopher Lee, Stephen Hawking, Harlan Ellison, Jim Bowen, Fidel Castro, Grand Duke Jean, Kirk Douglas, Denis Healey, Valerie Harper, Ken Dodd, Sir Nicholas Winton, Jalal Talabani, Vera Lynn, Murray Walker, Lord Snowdon, Flora Fraser, Tariq Aziz, Bill Cosby, Liz Smith, Liz Dawn, Daisy Berkowitz.

2009: 13/50, 2010: 10/50, 2011: 9/50, 2012: 15/50, 2013:16/50, 2014: 10/50, 2015: 1/50 Winner of the 2010 Dustpool.

#134 maryportfuncity

maryportfuncity

• Members
  • 11,647 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 12:22 PM

I'd favour a compassionate release myself, like. In a world riven with economic crisis and bad news it would be an act of compassion to have the ritual dismemberment of a public nuisance fronting the news for one day, or summat.
  • Toast likes this
Posted Image

Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#135 Body Snatcher 44

Body Snatcher 44

Chunder-er from Down Under

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:30 AM

such a smooth talker

You say that as if it's a Bad Thing... :blink:
regards,
Hein

On the contrary...I think it is totally justifiable for bad things to befall bad people - kind of like karma or the universe balancing out, no matter how hard you fight it, it will always balance out. I guess it's just hard to express sarcasm in type - we should get an emoticon playing a small violin for these occasions.

I'd favour a compassionate release myself, like. In a world riven with economic crisis and bad news it would be an act of compassion to have the ritual dismemberment of a public nuisance fronting the news for one day, or summat.

Don't worry mate, Thatcher is still alive ;) - besides, what you described happened to Gaddafi the other week anyway.
BS' BC - 2009 = 4.
BS' BC - 2010 = 7.
BS' BC - 2011 = 8.
BS' BC - 2012 = 12.
BS' BC - 2013 = 12.
BS' BC - 2014 = 8

Body Snatcher's Body Count - 2015.
Blue=DDP
20 Australians. Mark “Choco” Williams. Bert Newton. Bert Wrout. Malcolm Fraser. Lou Richards. Bart Cummings. Darrell Eastlake. Prince Leonard I of Hutt. Tessa James. Jeanne Little. Reg Grundy. Joan Kirner. Betty Cuthbert. Malcolm Young. Stuart Wagstaff. Clive James. “Father Bob” Maguire. Alby Schultz. Ritchie Benaud. Neale Daniher. 10 Brits. Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. Stephen Hawking. Steven Morrissey. Jimmy Hill. Dame Vera Lynn. Eddie Stobart. Kate Granger. Sir Christopher Lee. Leslie Phillips. Freeman Dyson. 10 Americans. George H.W. Bush. Kirk Douglas. Leonard Nimoy. Rev. Billy Graham. Jake ”The Snake” Roberts. Olivia De Havilland. Nancy Reagan. Mary Tyler Moore. Sam Simon. Muhammad Ali. 10 Citizens of the World. Liliane Bettencourt. Robert Mugabe. Joost van der Westhuizen (Joker). Franco Zeffirelli. Maureen O’Hara. Pope Benedict XVI. Bhumibol Adulyadej. Zsa Zsa Gabor. Fidel Castro. Rudolf von Ribbentrop.

#136 Toast

Toast

Sanctuary Seller

• Members
  • 1,959 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:36 AM

Posted Image
  • SalmonMousse likes this

DDP teams:
I'm Sorry For Your Trouble
Nearer My God To Thee
Long Shot Kick De Bucket

"There's no cure for being a cunt." Bronn, 'Game Of Thrones'.

#137 maryportfuncity

maryportfuncity

• Members
  • 11,647 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:02 AM

Dead pool form studying and a tabloid feeding frenzy looms next week when Brady will be filmed as part of his tribunal, in which he's arguing for the right to die.

Footage will be relayed to 80 people in court (including relatives of his victims). Whether any images will - ahem - leak out...remains to be seen.
Posted Image

#138 Garn2

Garn2

Bomber

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:58 AM

Has seizure -> in hospital

DDP 2015: Caroline Aherne, Rene Angelil, Dave Benton, Daisy Berkowitz, Colin Bloomfield, Martin Crowe, Clive Derby-Lewis, Helen Fawkes, Rob Ford, Ahmad Givens, Kate Granger, Ritchii Kara, Henning Mankell, Yoshiro Nakamatsu, Gino Odjick, Mike Porcaro, Vojislav Seselj, Sam Simon (J), Lynne Stewart, Joost van der Westhuizen

DDP 2014 (=8th), DDP 2013 (=15th), DDP 2012 (=7th), DDP 2011 (4th), DDP 2010 (=23rd); Winner of Inverse Dead Pool 2011

#139 maryportfuncity

maryportfuncity

• Members
  • 11,647 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:48 PM

FFS, his first gig in decades and he blows it. I mean; call yourself an entertainer, Brady!!!!
Posted Image

#140 the_engineer

the_engineer

The Alpha & The Omega

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:36 PM

I would like to see this bast##d die but as JR976evil said your giving him what he wants I hope he lives for a long time yet .
I don't believe in coincidences

Basketball was invented in 1987 by konami.

A Man who never eats pork buns is never a whole man .

genesis 22 16 - 18

DDP 2015 - Sovereign-Reaper

Sam SimonPosted Image, Joost van der westhuizen , Kate granger, Clive James ,Rev Billy Graham , Bobby 'the brain ' Heenan , Michael schumacher, Helen Fawkes, Fidel Castro , Dave Benton , Mario Jorge Lobo Zagallo , Tom Attwater, Jiang Zemin , Caroline Aherne, Paul Gascoigne, Joanne woodward,Peter Sallis,Sidney cooke,Martin Crowe, Ellen albertini dow.

DDP 2015 THEME TEAM - Couldn't even make 50 what lightweights !!

Kate Granger Posted Image, Joost van der westhuizen , Helen Fawkes, Paul gascoigne, Tammy Lynn stych, Ian Watkins, Michael Schumacher, Edward Davenport, Matt 'Rosey' Anoa'i, Jamie lynn spears, Amanda Knox, Divya Palat, Kris Taylor, Frankie Muniz, Amanda Bynes, The great Khali, Jennifer Arnold, Rob ford, Deryck whibley,Kim jong Un.

Hartlepool Deadlypool 2015

1) sam simon
2) billy graham - evangelist
3) Bobby the brain Heenan
4) dr kate granger
5) misao okawa
6) Joost van der westhuizen
7) caroline aherne
8) martin crowe
9) bhumibol adulyadej
10) helen fawkes

Reply to this topic