Grim Reaper

Ian Huntley / Ma><ine Carr

There appears to be some interest in the friendly Soham couple Ian Huntley and Ma><ine Carr for nominations to the 2004 list.

I have to agree there appear to be plenty of options for both of them eg nasty accident in prison, suicide bid etc. but if I was a gambling man Id be backing them both to see 2005 - the start of it at least.

They do have the attraction of adding some new younger blood to the DeathList but for me thats not enough.

Anyone with any other thoughts on this one?

Ma><ine Carr is very unlikely I would guess. Especially if she is to get a protection officer for the rest of her natural.

And we haven't got rid of Ian Brady yet, despite the man's best efforts.

However, we shouldn't forget Fred West. Hung himself just after midnight on Jan 1st. Or someone hung him anyway. Hours after he had been jokingly discussed as a candidate.

A superficial and unqualified psycho-analysis of Ian and Max's personailities makes me think that Ms Carr is more likely to top herself. She seems on the face of it to be finding it harder to live with herself.

Guest scattyaly

what gets me the most is why are we paying to keep him in a reasonable surroundings with televisions and such like i really think he deserves the death penalty or at least to be put into soham so that the familes could have a nice little chat with him i would love to see kevin wells and ian huntley have a nice man to man chat what you recon

Scattaly - although it may appear otherwise, the rights and wrongs of the death penalty and the potential failings of the British penal system are not the discussion topic here.

We were in fact trying to establish the liklihood that either of the delightful Soham couple might not survive 2004. Both have a good chance we concluded - although should your proposed "little chat" become a reality we might well change our opinion.

The latest rumour is that Huntley is to be moved to another prison, Wakefield I think, which is full of people similar to Huntley, i.e. child killers, kiddy fiddlers and the like, because where he is at the moment, he is being singled out for 'special treatment' by some of the other inmates. The authorities hope he will not be such an obvious target with these others around him. Why are they moving him? 'Special Treatment' is probably just what the doctor ordered!

DWB :lol:

Guest Pants Man
There appears to be some interest in the friendly Soham couple Ian Huntley and Ma><ine Carr for nominations to the 2004 list....................... 

Anyone with any other thoughts on this one?

:lol: Ian Huntley, yes, top of the list, but Ma><ine Carr is just a stupid cow, and I dont think that gives her the right to be on the list. Wrong Place Wrong Time, and a bit Gullable.

Let her live

Guest the honest man

give Ma><ine carr a break, her only crime was being manipulted by the evil huntly

Guest LISA

I don't think she will live very long even if she is given a new identity. I don't like her one bit. I think she is an evil cow.

Guest King Justice

I must make my opinion known on this. Ian Huntley should be given the Mussolini treatment.........Hung up and castrated then left to bleed to death.

Ma><ine Carr on the other hand is not guilty of cruelty (or anything else) toward the two young girls. She was a victim of circumstance and the evil manipulation of Huntley.

To teach her a lesson in life I suggest taking her into a room. Strapping her to a bed and giving her the shafting of her life..............I volunteer!

Guest knibblet and stiffler

To be fair we actually feel quite sorry for both of them-Carr was merely a slave to her passion to Huntley, doing what any woman in love would probably do under circumstances(question yourself), and Huntley although being a 'murderer' and then using insantity as an excuse to pervert the course of justice,he is like any other ordinary man out there, how many cases similar to this has there been in the past? why is this one seemingly different? look around you the world is a sick, sick place-evidently from the amount of crimes heard about on the news each and every day. Huntley should be punished for his crime but who know's the truth about the event?to conclude we think he made a mistake,granted a BIG mistake,and now suffers the wrath of the justice system. WHAT DO YOU THINK?!!?!?!?!?!?!

knibblet and stiffler: you appear to be having a deep identity crisis on this board?

The topic of debate here is, as previously stated by the big reaper himself, not what people think of them personally, merely the predictive aspect.

Guest scattyaly

in answer to many of the above statements "live for another year" do you honestly beleive this kindly fella in the name of huntley should i mean lets face it there must be millions who just would love a friendly word in his shell like and at that time i do not hold out much hope of "onwards and upwards".

i tend to agree that he should have lots of fun in his new wakefield home playing nice games with his child killing friends and getting away with all his action after all lets face it you couldn't find a nicer bloke.

OK "scattyaly", "knibblet and stiffler" and "the honest man" its come to my attention that youre all the same person intent on having a discussion with yourself that is not relevant to this board.

Could have been amusing but Im afraid it fails my amusingness test. You're welcome to post relevant postings but no more of this rubbish.

You have been warned...

Would it be fair to assume that full details of the amusingness test criteria will be made public?

It's a tough test with pretty strict criteria. I saw him laugh once, back in '65. That was before 'Nam.

The only 'Nam I recall is the Naam that accompanies my vegetable thali...

Guest No Hope

_38223879_thisgrab300.jpg

She should kill herself for wearing this jumper

Thats the true reason they wouldn't give her the early release under the home detention curfew scheme, no doubt. Garments or embroidered knitwares that pose a considerable threat or danger to the public.

Guest Guest

it appears that after conversations as to whether or whether not they live which is what i though "incorrectly" as it appears by Mr Reaper, it now appears that we are left talking about a daffy duck jumper, honestly, and i was given a kick up the arse!!!!!!

Well Guest - I guess the daffy duck jumper discussion must have just scraped over the amusingness threshold.

You were talking about trying to liven things up on this list - how about a Top Ten of Mass Serial Killers Trying To Top Themselves list ? ;) Seems to happens to them at an above average rate.

But where and how do the cartoon characters come into play? ;) I agree it could make an interesting list and perhaps should be considered.