#761 the_engineer

The Alpha & The Omega

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 08:17 PM

View PostPaul Bearer, on 23 December 2011 - 12:02 AM, said:

View PostGuest, on 22 December 2011 - 11:44 PM, said:

Whats the hell he doing in Brinsworth houise.I thought that was for celebs not ex crims! Where the hell they getting the m oney to keep him in there????????!!!!!!!!!

Eat shit and die guest. If you took the time to actually READ the post, you'll see Godot was asking if he could be entered into Brinsworth.

guest_guest* sounds like he buy's the sun, they don't bother about small details like reading :D
I don't believe in coincidences

Basketball was invented in 1987 by konami.

A Man who never eats pork buns is never a whole man .

genesis 22 16 - 18

DDP 2014 - Sovereign-Reaper

wilko johnsonPosted Image , joost van der westhuizen ,George h.w bush , sam simon , valerie harper , Kate Granger , Katherine Crowe, wojcech jaruzelski ,Sally Farmiloe , Clive James , Billy Graham , Tony Benn , Zsa Zsa Gabor , Vera lynn , Kirk Douglas , Saif Gaddafi , Superstar Billy Graham ,Stuart Hall , Fats Domino ,Isabel Peron.

Hartlepool Deadlypool 2014

Billy Graham
Wojcech Jaruzelski
Wilko Johnson
Sam Simon
Joost Van Der Westhuizen
Valerie Harper
Kate Granger

Sally Farmiloe
Katherine Crowe
Clive James

subs 1) George H.W Bush 2) Rolf Harris

#762 Davey Jones' Locker

I Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • 1,911 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 02:53 AM

View PostCriticalDivide, on 22 December 2011 - 12:59 PM, said:

Ron would like to wish all his friends and foe at the Death List a very happy Christmas and New Year.

He would also like to wish his fellow surviving members of the Death List 2011 a healthy and prosperous year ahead.

Congratulations to Ronnie for surviving 2011. Now... up for another round? ;)

#763 CriticalDivide

Hatchet man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:24 PM

Ron is very sorry to hear that Etta James, who replaced him at the top of the Death List, has died. He is a big fan of her music.

#764 Godot

In a minute

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,860 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:40 PM

View PostCriticalDivide, on 20 January 2012 - 05:24 PM, said:

Ron is very sorry to hear that Etta James, who replaced him at the top of the Death List, has died. He is a big fan of her music.

That's nice to hear. I'm sure she was just as big a fan of his train robbing.
Ring down the curtain, the farce is over

#765 Spade_Cooley

Rich Homie Quantick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,877 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:43 PM

Why don't we have any other celebrity's weedcarrier posting on this forum once in a blue moon? Does Al-Megrahi have a dude writing his tell-all biography?
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow

"Get back to task and participate, or you will come with us at the finale to dance, although there will be shocking deaths. Yoshi is coming for me." - Pikalin Soutdalany

#766 the_engineer

The Alpha & The Omega

• Members
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:04 PM

View PostGodot, on 20 January 2012 - 05:40 PM, said:

View PostCriticalDivide, on 20 January 2012 - 05:24 PM, said:

That's nice to hear. I'm sure she was just as big a fan of his train robbing.

:lol:

genesis 22 16 - 18

wilko johnsonPosted Image , joost van der westhuizen ,George h.w bush , sam simon , valerie harper , Kate Granger , Katherine Crowe, wojcech jaruzelski ,Sally Farmiloe , Clive James , Billy Graham , Tony Benn , Zsa Zsa Gabor , Vera lynn , Kirk Douglas , Saif Gaddafi , Superstar Billy Graham ,Stuart Hall , Fats Domino ,Isabel Peron.

Billy Graham
Wojcech Jaruzelski
Wilko Johnson
Sam Simon
Joost Van Der Westhuizen
Valerie Harper
Kate Granger

Sally Farmiloe
Katherine Crowe
Clive James

#767 Phantom

uber twunt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,411 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:28 AM

This is from a week ago

Ronnie Biggs' relationship with his wife to form basis of new TV drama

The troubled relationship between Great Train Robber Ronnie Biggs and his former wife is to form the basis of a new TV drama series.
Charmian Biggs is acting as a consultant for the ITV five-part drama, which will look at how she continued her life after her husband fled to Brazil to avoid police, abandoning her and their children.

A good line never dies
It just smells funny

----

Winner of the 2014 Wojciech Jarulzelski sweepstakes

DDP 2014 4/20
Jim Bamber , Ryan Buell, Katherine Crowe Posted Image, Liz Dawn, Ruth Duccini, Janet Fielding, Zsa Zsa Gabor , Billy Graham,"Superstar" Billy Graham, Rolf Harris, Joao Havelange, Bobby Heenan, Wojciech Jarulzelski, Wilko Johnson, Stephen Lewis, Jerry Maren, Les Munro, Sonny Rollins, Sam Simon, Gough Whitlam

DDP 2012 8/20 - Joint 47th

DDP 2013 11/20 - Joint 24th

#768 Magere Hein

Film land, Homer!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,700 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:02 AM

Working title: I Married A Train Robber And I'm Proud.

regards,
Hein
DDP 2014 team The Grey Horde:
King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Lys Assia, Sister Wendy Beckett, Ryan Buell Posted Image,Jacques Chirac, Felix Dennis, Aretha Franklin, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Marilyn Horne, Clive James, General Wojciech Jaruzelski, Wilko Johnson, Helmut Kohl, Joseph Kony, Misao Okawa, Bernie Madoff, Robert Mugabe, Julie Newmar, Michael Schumacher

DDP 2014 theme team Minions of Xuleneb:
King Albert II, Princess Beatrix, Prince Bernhard jr, Elco Brinkman, Corry Brokken, Dick Bruna, Raymond Ceulemans, Godfried Danneels, Piet de Jong, Mark Eyskens, Queen Fabiola Of Belgium Posted Image, Jan Janssen, Grand Duke Jean I of Luxembourg, Wubbo Ockels, Fernando Ricksen, Kees Rijvers, Wim Ruska, Toots Thielemans, Martinus J. G. Veltman, Geert Wilders

#769 SalmonMousse

Bomber

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 07:57 PM

or perhaps: squeezing my celebrity for all its worth while he's still alive

pensions are not what they used to be
its a Mr Grim, he's come about the reaping....

#770 JR976evil

I Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:28 AM

In any case, surely it can't be any worse than Prisoner of Rio?

#771 Guest_charon_*

• Guests

Posted 21 May 2012 - 05:34 PM

Gotta be nearing the end as he got hitched last week

Raimunda, 54, who currently lives in Switzerland, has visited Biggs several times since giving up his life on the run and returning to the UK in May last year.

She was said to be "extremely worried" about his ailing health and accepted his most recent proposal because she feared he was nearing the end of his life, said the spokeswoman.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1vRGVMiZC

#772 angryGreatness

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:33 PM

View Postcharon, on 21 May 2012 - 05:34 PM, said:

Gotta be nearing the end as he got hitched last week

Raimunda, 54, who currently lives in Switzerland, has visited Biggs several times since giving up his life on the run and returning to the UK in May last year.

She was said to be "extremely worried" about his ailing health and accepted his most recent proposal because she feared he was nearing the end of his life, said the spokeswoman.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1vRGVMiZC

That article was published in 2002! You're off by a decade.
DDP 2014:

Better Them Than Us!:
Daisy Berkowitz, Colin Bloomfield, Katherine Crowe Posted Image, Darren Daulton, Fred DeLuca, Sally Farmiloe, Dennis "Fergie" Frederiksen, Dr. Kate Granger, Valerie Harper, Clive James, Wilko Johnson, Carolyn McCarthy Posted Image, Graeme Pollock Posted Image, Mike Porcaro, Pat Rice, Amy Robach, Robert Schuller, Stuart Scott, Sam Simon, Joost Van Der Westhuizen

Evergreen State of Decay [Theme: People born in Washington]
Paul Allen, Bob Barker, Glenn Beck Posted Image, Jerry Cantrell Posted Image, Carol Channing Posted Image, Orson Scott Card Posted Image, John Elway Posted Image, Kenny G Posted Image, Bill Gates, Ben Gibbard Posted Image. Ben Haggerty Posted Image, Donald M. Kendall Posted Image, Amanda Knox Posted Image, Gary Larson Posted Image, Ryan Lewis Posted Image, Chuck Palahniuk Posted Image, Anthony Ray Posted Image, Adam West, Jim Whittaker Posted Image, Michael Winslow Posted Image

Died in Committee [Theme: Current and former Senators]
Daniel Akaka Posted Image, Birch Bayh Posted Image, Edward Brooke Posted Image, Tom Coburn Posted Image, Ted Cruz Posted Image, Jeremiah Denton Posted Image, Bob Dole, Dianne Feinstein Posted Image, John Glenn, Orrin Hatch Posted Image, Ernest "Fritz" Hollings, Tim Johnson Posted Image, Mark Kirk Posted Image, Paul Laxalt Posted Image, John McCain, Mitch McConnell Posted Image, Walter Mondale, Harry Reid, Jay Rockefeller Posted Image, John Warner Posted Image

ShadowList 2014:
Rev. Billy Graham, General Jaruzelski, George Bush, Olivia de Havilland, Kirk Douglas, John Glenn, Luise Rainer, Christopher Lee, Nancy Reagan, Eli Wallach, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Bob Dole, Beverly Cleary, Robert Mugabe, Chuck Berry, Al Molinaro, Stan Lee, Lyndon LaRouche,
Ariel Sharon, Don Pardo, Jim Leavelle, Boutros Boutros-Ghali, Don Rickles, June Foray, Mort Walker, Paul Laxalt, I.M. Pei, Edward Brooke, Pope Benedict XVI, Alan Young, Henry Kissinger, Hiroo Onoda, Chuck Yeager, Dr. Henry Heimlich, George Shultz, Vera Lynn, Mickey Rooney, Fidel Castro, Noel Neill, Jimmy Carter, Ben Bradlee, Mary Tyler Moore, Jack T. Chick, Jerry Lewis, Jake LaMotta, King Abdullah bin Abdul-Aziz, Helmut Schmidt, Harper Lee, Gloria Vanderbilt, Abe Vigoda

#773 charon

Looking for coin

• Members
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:52 PM

Oooooops :banghead: , not a good start........ I never twigged at his age. Had did a search on articles in the last week and that came up. Still, a decade on, he is in a helluva state.
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

#774 CriticalDivide

Hatchet man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:33 PM

Ron appreciates that you seem to be methodically working through the Death List for 2012, but he is not volunteering to go next. But he is delighted that he is back at the number one spot amongst the living on the list, and will try to keep it that way.

Ron's send his very best wishes to everyone else on the list for a very healthy 2012.

#775 Paul Bearer

Zombie Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,243 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:50 PM

Happy to have him back on top CriticalDivide.
This is true my form is something odd,
But blaming me is blaming God;
Could I create myself anew
I would not fail in pleasing you.

#776 Der Stadt

Hatchet man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:13 PM

Ronnie should be remembered for his little time as a Sex PiStoL
He came in after SiD so should know that he never made it No 1 With the swindle lads but has the honour to be top Dog here .
But looking at the picture of Gibb in the bin ,a Roger Daltrey tune came to me ,Giving it all away.
Then i see him on TV ,giving it he was better than me and old Roger did look a pale colour .
could it be for a moment .Could Roger join Gibb.
I hate these wee deja vu moments ,but one goes then you keep hearing of more ,yes at another funeral.
IF YOU LOOK IN THE LOOKING GLASS AND IT LOOKS AT YOU.WELL.
Chapman Pincher. Zsa Zsa a go go. George Bush senior. Nelson Mandela. Prince Philip.
Rev Paisley. **Thatcher**. Jake Lamotta. Doris Day. Ian Brady . Ak47 .Fat Domino. Clive James . Olivia De Havilland . Vera Lynn. Gough Whitlam . Henry Cecil .Peter O'Sullevan .Nancy Regan .Peter Seeger .

#777 Guest_Dan_*

• Guests

Posted 02 June 2012 - 06:12 AM

View PostDer Stadt, on 22 May 2012 - 07:13 PM, said:

Ronnie should be remembered for his little time as a Sex PiStoL
He came in after SiD so should know that he never made it No 1 With the swindle lads but has the honour to be top Dog here .
But looking at the picture of Gibb in the bin ,a Roger Daltrey tune came to me ,Giving it all away.
Then i see him on TV ,giving it he was better than me and old Roger did look a pale colour .
could it be for a moment .Could Roger join Gibb.
I hate these wee deja vu moments ,but one goes then you keep hearing of more ,yes at another funeral.

I really don't think Daltrey's leaving us anytime in the foreseeable future. He's 68, looks about 20 years younger than he is, and still seems to be in excellent health.

#778 CriticalDivide

Hatchet man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:57 AM

Ron has featured his situation as the highest surviving member of the 2012 Death List on his web site:

http://www.ronniebiggs.com/?p=507

As well as celebrating the Queen's Diamond Jubilee:

www.ronniebiggs.com/?p=513

#779 Paul Bearer

Zombie Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,243 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 12:09 PM

View PostCriticalDivide, on 03 June 2012 - 11:57 AM, said:

Ron has featured his situation as the highest surviving member of the 2012 Death List on his web site:

Thanks for posting, good website. (Thanks for the mention)
This is true my form is something odd,
But blaming me is blaming God;
Could I create myself anew
I would not fail in pleasing you.

#780 the_engineer

The Alpha & The Omega

• Members
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:35 PM

View PostCriticalDivide, on 03 June 2012 - 11:57 AM, said:

Out of all the people on my deathlist ronnie is the one i want to choose for my 2013 deathlist.

long live Biggs.

genesis 22 16 - 18

Billy Graham
Wojcech Jaruzelski
Wilko Johnson
Sam Simon
Joost Van Der Westhuizen
Valerie Harper
Kate Granger

Sally Farmiloe
Katherine Crowe
Clive James