#41 Tomb raider

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 03:30 PM

View PostCowboy Ronnie, on Jan 2 2007, 05:52 PM, said:

(...)
I'm not sure what people are looking for here. We could put Paris Hilton, Jade Goody and Britney Spears on the list (...) and we'd have picked the three most beautiful women in the whole world.

View PostGodot, on Jan 3 2007, 05:42 PM, said:

No Mollie Sugden he.

Were you suggesting that not the Hilton-tramp but Mollie Sugden is amongst the three best-looking women in the world? Not a very popular pick, I'd say.
The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

I Corinthians 15:26

Winner of the Nederlandse Dead Pool 2010! (5 hits/25 picks, 92 points)!
DDP 2010: 4 hits/20 picks, 27 points =98th.

#42 Godot

In a minute

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,860 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 03:46 PM

View PostTomb raider, on Jan 12 2007, 03:30 PM, said:

View PostCowboy Ronnie, on Jan 2 2007, 05:52 PM, said:

(...)
I'm not sure what people are looking for here. We could put Paris Hilton, Jade Goody and Britney Spears on the list (...) and we'd have picked the three most beautiful women in the whole world.

View PostGodot, on Jan 3 2007, 05:42 PM, said:

No Mollie Sugden he.

Were you suggesting that not the Hilton-tramp but Mollie Sugden is amongst the three best-looking women in the world? Not a very popular pick, I'd say.
No, I was making the point that he was nowhere near as famous as Mollie Sugden. I mean he doesn't even have a Bacon rating. So he's a senator, so what? And an increasingly healthy senator it seems. He should be on the "doing OK list." I hope someone sooner or later on the DL committee is going to own up to the Tim Johnson pick. Was it Cowboy Ronnie?

Incidentally I wouldn't swap Mollie for any of the aforementioned tarts. Mollie Sugden has class, and she looks after her pussy.
Ring down the curtain, the farce is over

#43 Tomb raider

Executioner

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 04:35 PM

View PostGodot, on Jan 12 2007, 04:46 PM, said:

(snip)

Incidentally I wouldn't swap Mollie for any of the aforementioned tarts. Mollie Sugden has class, and she looks after her pussy.

She has to, I won't do it for her.
The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

I Corinthians 15:26

Winner of the Nederlandse Dead Pool 2010! (5 hits/25 picks, 92 points)!
DDP 2010: 4 hits/20 picks, 27 points =98th.

#44 Anubis the Jackal

Twunt Master

• Moderators
  • 3,114 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 04:41 PM

'Wouldn't' or 'won't' Mr Raider? There's a whole world of difference there.
Pardon me but I got to run
The fact's uncommonly clear
I got to find who's now the number one
And why my angel eyes ain't here

Excuse me while I disappear

#45 Banshees Scream

Dwarf tosser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,427 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 03:25 AM

So Tim Johnson has survived surgery and Deathlists hopeful approach to slip a quick one has failed. Well it's not the worst drag i've ever F*****g seen. But I don't think Roddy Roddy Piper is going anywhere. And Fidel Castro isn't dead yet. If he dies anytime soon.

#46 Phantom

uber twunt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,308 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 03:24 AM

According to the CNN crawler, Tim Johnson is making a "significant recovery"

A good line never dies
It just smells funny

----

Winner of the 2014 Wojciech Jarulzelski sweepstakes

DDP 2014 3/20
Jim Bamber , Ryan Buell, Katherine Crowe Posted Image, Liz Dawn, Ruth Duccini, Janet Fielding, Zsa Zsa Gabor , Billy Graham,"Superstar" Billy Graham, Rolf Harris, Joao Havelange, Bobby Heenan, Wojciech Jarulzelski, Wilko Johnson, Stephen Lewis, Jerry Maren, Les Munro, Sonny Rollins, Sam Simon, Gough Whitlam

DDP 2012 8/20 - Joint 47th

DDP 2013 11/20 - Joint 24th

#47 Banshees Scream

Dwarf tosser

• Members
  • 5,427 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 03:32 AM

View PostPhantom, on Feb 2 2007, 03:24 AM, said:

It figures. But something will make up for it.

#48 Windsor

LFN Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,301 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 03:36 PM

View PostBanshees Scream, on Feb 2 2007, 03:32 AM, said:

Perhaps he will be hit by a truck as he leaves hospital.
Shadow List 2014.

Wilko Johnson, Muhammed Ali, Helen Fawkes, David Norris, Flora Fraser, Stephen Lewis, Jim Bowen, John Bardon, Albert Reynolds, Rev Billy Graham, Daisy Berkowitz, Wojciech Jaeuzelski, Clive James, Robert Mugabe, George H. W. Bush, Leslie Phillips, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Stephen Hawking, Nancy Reagan, Jeremy Thorpe, Cardinal Keith O'Brien, Tariq Aziz, Murray Walker, Stuart Hall, Luise Rainer, Liz Dawn, Bob Dole, Edgar Ray Killen, Prince Philip, Paul O'Grady, Arthur Scargill, Jalal Talabani, Iain Paisley, Mikhail Gorbachez, Sean Connery, Jimmy Greaves, Sir Nicholas Winton, Sam Simon, Derek Fowlds, Pope Benedict XVI, Richard Attenborough, Harlan Ellison, Fidel Castro, Valerie Harper, Saif al-Isam Megrahi, Queen Fabiola, Ariel Sharon, Liz Smith, Bruce Forsyth, Fred Phelps.

2009: 13/50, 2010: 10/50, 2011: 9/50, 2012: 15/50, 2013:16/50, 2014: 5/50 Winner of the 2010 Dustpool.

#49 Phantom

uber twunt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,308 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 03:40 PM

View PostWindsor, on Feb 2 2007, 03:36 PM, said:

View PostBanshees Scream, on Feb 2 2007, 03:32 AM, said:

Perhaps he will be hit by a truck as he leaves hospital.

I'm surprised Johnson actually made it on the list, we would have had a much better chance by putting Art Buchwald on there

A good line never dies
It just smells funny

----

Winner of the 2014 Wojciech Jarulzelski sweepstakes

DDP 2014 3/20
Jim Bamber , Ryan Buell, Katherine Crowe Posted Image, Liz Dawn, Ruth Duccini, Janet Fielding, Zsa Zsa Gabor , Billy Graham,"Superstar" Billy Graham, Rolf Harris, Joao Havelange, Bobby Heenan, Wojciech Jarulzelski, Wilko Johnson, Stephen Lewis, Jerry Maren, Les Munro, Sonny Rollins, Sam Simon, Gough Whitlam

DDP 2012 8/20 - Joint 47th

DDP 2013 11/20 - Joint 24th

#50 Banshees Scream

Dwarf tosser

• Members
  • 5,427 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 05:18 PM

Everyone was suprised. I guess the possibility of him getting struck by lightning is about one out of ten thousand, but maybe if a few of Deathlists atheists convert to prayer we might be struck with everlasting luck.

#51 Anubis the Jackal

Twunt Master

• Moderators
  • 3,114 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 11:38 AM

Ok, I'll have a bit of that action. If I pray daily to the god of your choosing for a specified length of time and Senator Johnson is struck by lighting I'll be willing to accept the concept of an omnipotent and omniscient god. If however he dodges the thunderbolts, you must agree to walk the streets wearing a sandwich board proclaiming the non-existence of god for a week.

Deal?

View PostBanshees Scream, on Feb 2 2007, 05:18 PM, said:

Everyone was suprised. I guess the possibility of him getting struck by lightning is about one out of ten thousand, but maybe if a few of Deathlists atheists convert to prayer we might be struck with everlasting luck.

Pardon me but I got to run
The fact's uncommonly clear
I got to find who's now the number one
And why my angel eyes ain't here

Excuse me while I disappear

#52 Banshees Scream

Dwarf tosser

• Members
  • 5,427 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 05:46 PM

Back down Anubis, I never revealed my personal beliefs, i'm just saying test the concepts. Pray to somebody, why not. I'm not sure if anybody has ever heard of this, it is most famous by a Rolling Stones song, 'You don't always get what you want, you get what you need'

So Tim Johnson is in great health, he goes to Disney world and lives happily ever after. But a jewish clan finds out where Kurt Waldheim lives, they see him go for the morning paper and they do a drive by. When the car drives away half of his head is missing. It's horrible but I could guarentee it's the last Deathlist appearence he will ever make. So have faith in your mind, have love in your heart, and the best of life will be yours.

Ok, I'll have a bit of that action. If I pray daily to the god of your choosing for a specified length of time and Senator Johnson is struck by lighting I'll be willing to accept the concept of an omnipotent and omniscient god. If however he dodges the thunderbolts, you must agree to walk the streets wearing a sandwich board proclaiming the non-existence of god for a week.

Deal?

#53 Cowboy Ronnie

I Need To Get A Life!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 10:51 AM

View PostBanshees Scream, on Feb 6 2007, 05:46 PM, said:

I'm not sure if anybody has ever heard of this, it is most famous by a Rolling Stones song, 'You don't always get what you want, you get what you need'
Deal?

Actually, BS, it's "you can't always get what you want."

#54 Banshees Scream

Dwarf tosser

• Members
  • 5,427 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 04:06 PM

Actually, BS, it's "you can't always get what you want."

Same sh*t. But it is a good song. I've come to understand you know a thing or two about Rock N Roll.

#55 dave

Bomber

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 09:35 AM

He's started doing some work ,reading papers and stuff.Look slike the republicans aint gona get their grubby hands on the senate after all! Not a good year for deathlist so far though!
I now feel ready to return to deathlist.My return will bring many hits,if the moderators let m e return

#56 Banshees Scream

Dwarf tosser

• Members
  • 5,427 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 05:22 PM

View Postdave, on Feb 10 2007, 09:35 AM, said:

He's started doing some work ,reading papers and stuff.Look slike the republicans aint gona get their grubby hands on the senate after all! Not a good year for deathlist so far though!

Johnson was a 'January or nothing' so get used to looking at his living name all year long. Deathlist has had a slow start but I expect it to start kicking in soon.

#57 dave

Bomber

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 02:22 AM

he's out of hospital and running for re-election this year and I for one an happy to hear that news!
I now feel ready to return to deathlist.My return will bring many hits,if the moderators let m e return

#58 weatherman90

Executioner

• Members
  • 692 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 04:02 AM

I on the other hand am not so happy - but he won't be up for re-election until 2008. Hopefully a good republican can get rid of him if he isn't dead already. Although I have to admit after his stay in the hospital he doesn't look too bad - he could have stood to lose a good 50 lbs anyway. :P
"I really wish I had a signature." - Weatherman90

#59 CarolAnn

What's the character limit?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:56 PM

View Postweatherman90, on May 1 2007, 11:02 PM, said:

I on the other hand am not so happy - but he won't be up for re-election until 2008. Hopefully a good republican can get rid of him if he isn't dead already. Although I have to admit after his stay in the hospital he doesn't look too bad - he could have stood to lose a good 50 lbs anyway. :P

You're a little young to be a right wing conservative. :P
Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.

#60 weatherman90

Executioner

• Members
  • 692 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 11:03 PM

That's what they told me three years ago :P. I still can't believe it has been nearly 3 years since I joined. It still seems like yesterday when Ronnie died - I'm pretty sure that's how I stumbled upon the DL.
"I really wish I had a signature." - Weatherman90

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users