millwall32

Lyndsey Hunter

terrible thing to say but I just saw PH's widow on Sports Personality of the Year. She is very fuckable; don't think she will have significant difficulty settling down with someone else. Is Jimmy White currnetly single?

terrible thing to say but I just saw PH's widow on Sports Personality of the Year. She is very fuckable; don't think she will have significant difficulty settling down with someone else. Is Jimmy White currnetly single?

A bit brassy for my tastes, but I see what you mean...

Hunters.jpg

Bleached hair, fake boobs, orange skin. The perfect sportsman's wife. I'd have suggested Darren Clarke for her new paramour, but looks like he's already well over his wife dying.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1770

Wonder if this has anything to do with him not winning BBC Sports Personality of the year, as the overlap between Mail readers and SPOTY voters must be almost 100%

Hunters.jpg

Bleached hair, fake boobs, orange skin. The perfect sportsman's wife. I'd have suggested Darren Clarke for her new paramour, but looks like he's already well over his wife dying.

Wonder if this has anything to do with him not winning BBC Sports Personality of the year, as the overlap between Mail readers and SPOTY voters must be almost 100%

Judging by the winner, yes...

And Mark Ramprakash has had his face shoved in the soft and smelly as well - someone doesn't want him to win...

...and I bet 'Eddie Munster' will win X-Factor...

...No Irish, no Coloureds, no Dogs..... :)

Hunters.jpg

Judging by the winner, yes...

And Mark Ramprakash has had his face shoved in the soft and smelly as well - someone doesn't want him to win...

...and I bet 'Eddie Munster' will win X-Factor...

...No Irish, no Coloureds, no Dogs..... :)

.....and no women. Until this year, that is. Leona to win.

The Sun; organ of thoughtful insight that it is, has an article on how long to wait after the death of a partner before the exchange of bodily fluids with someone else.

. Would any deathlisters like to sleep with Paul Hunter's widow.This poll is open to both male and female deathlisters.

What poll, you mean would you or wouldn't you, with her?

I' m obviously a bit out of practice with this site. A poll was supposed to appear on this thread.

While I work it out let's have a heated debate.

My own answer- yes I would (if I were single.....).

these last few posts have given me an idea...

Should we all be afraid?

I wouldn't. I'm not a lesbian for a start, but even if I were, I wouldn't. I'm afraid I can't stand her accent. I would feel like I were doing it with Rita Fairclough, or some other screaming fishwife out of Coronation Street. Can't stand that bloody programme. Grrrrr. I hate it. Bloody Northerners always moaning and saying 'ooo dya want beans fer tea Rursie'. Load of shite. Mmmmm. Perhaps I should adjourn to the Room 101 thread.

I wouldn't. I'm not a lesbian for a start, but even if I were, I wouldn't. I'm afraid I can't stand her accent. I would feel like I were doing it with Rita Fairclough, or some other screaming fishwife out of Coronation Street. Can't stand that bloody programme. Grrrrr. I hate it. Bloody Northerners always moaning and saying 'ooo dya want beans fer tea Rursie'. Load of shite. Mmmmm. Perhaps I should adjourn to the Room 101 thread.

point taken the accent is a bit common.

And, yer point is, like?

Are you saying northern accents are common? Well they are pretty common among northerners. But I agree they lack any of the class you find among the those darn sarf with all the polish of good old Barbara Windsor.

At least I can take pride in that I'm from God's Own County and not a heathen L*ncastrian or a Southerner.

I thought we were talking about whether or not any of us would want to exchange fluids with the young, blonde widow rather than complain about accents. I don't care what her accent is like, I mean, it could be a phlegmy Arab voice for all I care - woman's a MILF. There are always earplugs, stereos, jackhammers, etc. to drown out or block sound. She's single and hungry...chick needs a heaping helping of tube steak and man gravy. Stand and deliver, it's not like you'd have to call her back in the morning or anything. :P

I know, I'm a bit crude...but I'm American, it should be expected of me. <_<

I thought we were talking about whether or not any of us would want to exchange fluids with the young, blonde widow rather than complain about accents. I don't care what her accent is like, I mean, it could be a phlegmy Arab voice for all I care - woman's a MILF. There are always earplugs, stereos, jackhammers, etc. to drown out or block sound. She's single and hungry...chick needs a heaping helping of tube steak and man gravy. Stand and deliver, it's not like you'd have to call her back in the morning or anything. :lol:

I know, I'm a bit crude...but I'm American, it should be expected of me. :devil2:

Have you seen her?

Would Mrs Hunter - I wonder - be even vaguely interested in any of us. Our earning power collectively probably falls short of her late husband. Looking at some avatars on offer we can't hold a candle to him in looks and plenty of us are female, not something she seems to 'do' sexually speaking.

Just sayin' like.

Would Mrs Hunter - I wonder - be even vaguely interested in any of us. Our earning power collectively probably falls short of her late husband. Looking at some avatars on offer we can't hold a candle to him in looks and plenty of us are female, not something she seems to 'do' sexually speaking.

Just sayin' like.

Not sure about that first point. I believe there are only 3 or 4 snooker millionaires and I don't think Paul "I'd love to screw back for the brown but I'm dead" Hunter was among them.

I thought we were talking about whether or not any of us would want to exchange fluids with the young, blonde widow rather than complain about accents. I don't care what her accent is like, I mean, it could be a phlegmy Arab voice for all I care - woman's a MILF. There are always earplugs, stereos, jackhammers, etc. to drown out or block sound. She's single and hungry...chick needs a heaping helping of tube steak and man gravy. Stand and deliver, it's not like you'd have to call her back in the morning or anything. :lol:

I know, I'm a bit crude...but I'm American, it should be expected of me. :devil2:

Have you seen her?

Only the pic on page one here, but that's enough for me. You'd be surprised at who a 'common' man could pull down, but it requires the right setting and the right approach. I'm not exactly a prize catch and that's fine by me.

In college I worked in a psych hospital where celebs were as common as alcoholics in a bar, including women who looked somewhat like Lindsay here and due to a pesky ethical code, had to turn down a few of them for invitations to dinner, weekend trips, etc. Unfortunately, we can't just walk up to Lindsay at a public event, tell her (just like a thousand guys like us have before) that she's hotter than the Sahara at noon and get a guided tour of her womanhood.

Would she be interested in any of us? Who knows. I'll never meet her and life will go on as it always has.

Was this thread started to make the Dicky O'Sullivan thread look all high-brow and intellectual like?

Was this thread started to make the Dicky O'Sullivan thread look all high-brow and intellectual like?

I agree...this is embarrassing....

Mebbe it was started to make Josie Grove's thread look acceptable.