Banshees Scream

Rebecca De Winter

You have been tearing up the forums, like turning them upside down. And your name happened to catch my eye, to me it looks as if you will stick around here on Deathlist, so I was just wondering... Can we be friends?

Put it away, Banshees.

You have been tearing up the forums, like turning them upside down. And your name happened to catch my eye, to me it looks as if you will stick around here on Deathlist, so I was just wondering... Can we be friends?

What balderdash you write Banshees!

The Good Lady has only ever posted in one thread to my knowledge.

Hardly tearing up the forums, is it now?

What balderdash you write Banshees!

The Good Lady has only ever posted in one thread to my knowledge.

Hardly tearing up the forums, is it now?

Well Notapotato what you define as balderdash may just be your own opinion. She is infact ripping up the forums, having posted twenty seven times today.

You have been tearing up the forums...

She'll be tearing you a new arsehole before long, Mr. Scream.

You have been tearing up the forums...

She'll be tearing you a new arsehole before long, Mr. Scream.

Mr.Hopkins, why don't you go feed the cats. This is just a welcome for her, to the Deathlist forums. I wish that I had that many times ago.

I think she has been made to feel welcome enough, Mr. Scream.

This thread should be deleted so as not to encourage her further.

Too true, Lady Clarissa is a one trick pony, Dickie O' is all you get with her.

Now if she could learn to diversify into other threads and give her dear old Dickie a rest, then all the better.

Tempus man

She's been here - like - 5 days, averaging a whopping 10+ posts per day. Bit early to say she's a one-trick jobbie I reckon. I mean, we may have threads yet to start that'll inspire her, Sally Thompsett, Paula Wilcox, Brian Murphy.....all still alive.

I see your opinion, but it's about time Deathlist has something going on. Death isn't one of them, a new regular would be interesting.

If it's simply for want of summat happening we could always invite Iain bac......

I'll get me coat.

Tempus man

She's been here - like - 5 days, averaging a whopping 10+ posts per day. Bit early to say she's a one-trick jobbie I reckon. I mean, we may have threads yet to start that'll inspire her, Sally Thompsett, Paula Wilcox, Brian Murphy.....all still alive.

Oh Jesus Christ Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Aye, well, it's not that I was personally gonna start them threads, like.

Guys, I am completely OVERWHELMED!!!! And, Banshees Scream.....I never dreamed....when I first found this site, that....some day I'd find.....how can I say this.......someone as sympathetic.....and kind....(does my hero have a rival for my affections?)....and no doubt handsome....oooohhhhh - I have goosebumps.....and maybe a little bit of that good, low down tickle....OK, enough with the c**p, but seriously, I am enormously flattered, people! Nobody's ever done anything like this for me before...I have tears in my eyes...."I'd like to thank the Academy and everyone who voted for me. God Bless America, God Save the Queen, God Defend New Zealand, and THANK CHRIST FOR AUSTRALIA!!!" And....shutting up now...

"God Bless America, God Save the Queen, God Defend New Zealand, and THANK CHRIST FOR AUSTRALIA!!!" And....shutting up now...

Lady Clarissa Richmond you disappoint me. You have excellent taste in television shows, you have excellent taste in on-line discussion fora, but to have Russell Crowe as a speech writer? I'm shocked and appalled my Lady, shocked and appalled.

"God Bless America, God Save the Queen, God Defend New Zealand, and THANK CHRIST FOR AUSTRALIA!!!" And....shutting up now...

Lady Clarissa Richmond you disappoint me. You have excellent taste in television shows, you have excellent taste in on-line discussion fora, but to have Russell Crowe as a speech writer? I'm shocked and appalled my Lady, shocked and appalled.

LOL!!! Smiling again! Too much smiling is bad for me.....I actually love that acceptance speech RC made, it was a classic! I thought it was worth repeating, tongue in cheek, besides which, I couldn't think of anything more clever to say...I totally loathe Russell Crowe as a person, he is a pig, no other word for it, know someone who knows him, and none of it's good. But I think he is a brilliant actor - I just hope the world knows he's a Kiwi, not an Aussie! And, BTW, thanks for the kind words - flattery will get you everywhere.

Clarissa! Just spotted this thread. You go girl :P

Wasn't intending to post here again, but had to add my name to your fan club thread!

Speak to you later.

Wasn't intending to post here again, but had to add my name to your fan club thread!

Speak to you later.

Clarissa your above him now. Your a Deathlist member. Don't even talk to this crazed fan, he sounds like a clown using ebonics over the internet. He's not your boyfriend or anything is he?

Speak to you later.

Cheers, mate!

Speak to you later.

Clarissa your above him now. Your a Deathlist member. Don't even talk to this crazed fan, he sounds like a clown using ebonics over the internet. He's not your boyfriend or anything is he?

WTF??? Have you actually read my posts in the 'Dickie' thread BS? I think you'll find I ain't a man - at least not the last time I looked :(

Speak to you later.

Honey, there are only two men in my life - one is my son and the other is Richard O'Sullivan who, actually, isn't in my life but I hope that situation will be remedied one day. All jokes aside, I would genuinely love to meet him and get to know him one day, but I guess you knew that already.......so, you're not jealous, are you? If it helps, I think you are quite the charmer...

Speak to you later.

WTF??? Have you actually read my posts in the 'Dickie' thread BS? I think you'll find I ain't a man - at least not the last time I looked :(

Accept my apologies deeply. I had no idea you were a woman. Tommorow I will read through the thread and see what is going on. Again i'm sorry, I wasn't thinking.

Speak to you later.

I was going to say something similar but you beat me to it! I was pretty sure you were a person of the female persuasion...sometimes it's hard to tell, but I get a "feel" (no jokes here) for the sexes, I'm not always right; the best of us have been fooled sometimes, yes? I suspect Madame La Farge (spelling?) may be a man, but I thought Star Crossed was a female until I noted others calling said person "Mr. Hopkins" !

.......so, you're not jealous, are you? If it helps, I think you are quite the charmer...

Of course i'm, not jealous. Your so original, your posts living in the Richard O'Sullivan thread! It's getting late here so I better be off to bed, i'm glad you think i'm allright, you aren't bad yourself.

Take care,

BS