Sign in to follow this  
zebedee

Missing Persons Bureau

Being a fan of "The Doors" for a long time i have always wondered whether lead singer Jim Morrison really did expire in a bath in a Paris apartment in 1971.

With conspiracy theories abound did he really fake his own death? Is he living a quiet life on a Kibbutz or the only white man amongst natives deep in the Amazonian jungle?

As ive pondered such hugely important issues ive also considered whether Lord Lucan really did escape justice or became part of the foundations to a housing estate in the South of England ( according to rumour).

Is Shergar alive and well and pulling a rag and bone cart around Dublin?

Did Hitler escape the bunker and flee to Paraguay?

Any thoughts?

Jim Morrison was always a fan of the poet Arthur Rimbaud and had often suggested that he would just vanish. Rimbaud faked his own death then turned up years later in Africa.

Hitler could have quite possibly escaped, there were no remains found so maybe he did escape. Although he's most likely to be dead by now

Lucan I'm pretty sure is still alive somewhere if he didn't commit suicide.

The only two that intruige me much are Alois Brunner and Aribert Heim, listed here as possible living Nazis. Most people generally acknowledge that Heim is still around, but Brunner is a subject of contention. I'm not sure what to think honestly, though I believe there was a thread to discuss the possibility that he was still alive somewhere though.

Jim Morrison was always a fan of the poet Arthur Rimbaud and had often suggested that he would just vanish. Rimbaud faked his own death then turned up years later in Africa.

Hitler could have quite possibly escaped, there were no remains found so maybe he did escape. Although he's most likely to be dead by now

Lucan I'm pretty sure is still alive somewhere if he didn't commit suicide.

Was chief bridesmaid at Michael Jackson & Lisa Marie Presleys wedding in 1994, - lie !

But he was there 10 years earlier, in Puerta Plata so they say.

I'm still waiting for Robert Maxwell to make his return 15 years post burial. He'd have done it by now if he wasn't still so universally hated all this time later.

And just because a body was found it doesn't mean anything; after 7 hours in the sea, most people would look like him to some extent...

:)

I'm still waiting for Robert Maxwell to make his return 15 years post burial. He'd have done it by now if he wasn't still so universally hated all this time later.

And just because a body was found it doesn't mean anything; after 7 hours in the sea, most people would look like him to some extent...

:)

The "body" was probably a dead whale.

The only two that intruige me much are Alois Brunner and Aribert Heim, listed here as possible living Nazis. Most people generally acknowledge that Heim is still around, but Brunner is a subject of contention. I'm not sure what to think honestly, though I believe there was a thread to discuss the possibility that he was still alive somewhere though.

The thread is here.

I'm suprised you didn't exhume it days ago.

The thread is here.

I'm suprised you didn't exhume it days ago.

I've had three full meals today for the first time since probably summer. You can't angry up my blood today! :angry:

How about today?

How about today?

Actually, I'm fasting for bloodwork, so it's quite possible today. Though act quick, since I'll have eaten by the next time I'm on these forums! :lol:

maxwell0xw.jpg

ermmm I don't know much about Patrick McDermott

Cant find anything at all about him but I mailed this site to see if he did.

Olivia Newton-John.

Patrick McDermott is still alive, but he won't live much longer if ONJ gets her hands on him.

Harold Holt, Australian PM in the sixties, went for a swim one day and was never seen again. He could have done a Stonehouse, though I think we'd have heard about it by now.

Andy Kaufman should be reappearing soon...

Would anyone pull such a stunt, I wonder - I half expect to see Eddie Guerrero turn up at his (posthumous) Hall of Fame induction in the WWE at Wrestlemania.

Harold Holt, Australian PM in the sixties, went for a swim one day and was never seen again. He could have done a Stonehouse, though I think we'd have heard about it by now.

Yes - there were a few far fetched theories at the time that he might have swum out to be collected by a Chinese submarine. Rather unlikely I would have thought.

I can think of a few reasons to fake your own death in order to avoid Olivia Newton John LOL :P

Andy Kaufman should be reappearing soon...

Would anyone pull such a stunt, I wonder - I half expect to see Eddie Guerrero turn up at his (posthumous) Hall of Fame induction in the WWE at Wrestlemania.

A stunt such as this would really hit the big time if it actually were a stunt. Although for him to keep an act like this on for nearly 22 years, It just looses it's comedy especialy if he were to reappear.

With the odds - Eddie Guerrero has a better chance to appear but after watching Chavo Guerrero's interview

regarding Eddie's death as well as Dean Malinko's interview i'd have to say if they were lying they are

dreadfully good actors. :P

I have a friend who swears blind they say the missing Manic Street Preacher Ritchie Edwards in Nepal in 1996. He had grown a large beard.

We should have a thread dedicated to those who really are missing. Are they still breathing?

I'll start off with a couple

Richie Edwards

Licorice McKechnie (hippie chick, member of the Incredible String Band for a while)

Lord Lucan

I'd guess the first two dead and the oldster still breathing.

We should have a thread dedicated to those who really are missing. Are they still breathing?

Richie Edwards

Licorice McKechnie (hippie chick, member of the Incredible String Band for a while)

Lord Lucan

Lord Lucan, Richie Edwards,

all sounds very familiar :unsure:

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?...rd%20lucan&st=0

Richie Edwards

Lord Lucan

Poor show MPFC, I must say I'm disappointed. Perhaps even disillusioned. :unsure:

Well ...... I found Licorice McKechnie interesting. Never heard of her before. Famours one minute. Then gone.

Makes me think of Chesney Hawkes ............... or Ruud van Nistelrooy.

Poor show MPFC, I must say I'm disappointed. Perhaps even disillusioned

Aye, not my best night although Licorice McKechnie counts as another newie I've introduced here. I had a spate of posting after a long intoxicating night talking shite, an enjoyable evening but not a good idea to end it here.

Still, I have one off night whilst you - CP - continue to display headgear on your avatar that counts as a crime against fashion in 2006, sort of thing.

Poor show MPFC, I must say I'm disappointed. Perhaps even disillusioned

Aye, not my best night although Licorice McKechnie counts as another newie I've introduced here. I had a spate of posting after a long intoxicating night talking shite, an enjoyable evening but not a good idea to end it here.

Still, I have one off night whilst you - CP - continue to display headgear on your avatar that counts as a crime against fashion in 2006, sort of thing.

Actually, in 2006, CP's hat is quite fashionable, probably.

elope-metalic-bomber-sm.jpg