* * * - - 1 votes

Nelson Mandela Politician

841 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_johnny the fox_*

• Guests

Posted 16 January 2005 - 04:36 PM

IM NOT CONFUSED

I WOULD BE IF I GOT CAUGHT PLANTING BOMBS, WAS MARRIED TO A MURDERING COW AND MY SON DIED OF AIDS

REGARDS

FOXY

#22 Magere Hein

Film land, Homer!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,526 posts

Posted 16 January 2005 - 05:15 PM

johnny the fox, on Jan 16 2005, 04:36 PM, said:

IM NOT CONFUSED

I WOULD BE IF I GOT CAUGHT PLANTING BOMBS, WAS MARRIED TO A MURDERING COW AND MY SON DIED OF AIDS

REGARDS

FOXY
I'm not sure which bombing you refer to, but I very much doubt that Mr Mandela had anything to do with it. Could you provide some more details?

One more thing: writing in all upper case (or ALLCAPS) in online fora is considered as shouting. I can hear you perfectly without that.

regards,
Hein
DDP 2014 team The Grey Horde:
King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Lys Assia, Sister Wendy Beckett, Ryan Buell Posted Image,Jacques Chirac, Felix Dennis, Aretha Franklin, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Marilyn Horne, Clive James, General Wojciech Jaruzelski, Wilko Johnson, Helmut Kohl, Joseph Kony, Misao Okawa, Bernie Madoff, Robert Mugabe, Julie Newmar, Michael Schumacher

DDP 2014 theme team Minions of Xuleneb:
King Albert II, Princess Beatrix, Prince Bernhard jr, Elco Brinkman, Corry Brokken, Dick Bruna, Raymond Ceulemans, Godfried Danneels, Piet de Jong, Mark Eyskens, Queen Fabiola Of Belgium Posted Image, Jan Janssen, Grand Duke Jean I of Luxembourg, Wubbo Ockels, Fernando Ricksen, Kees Rijvers, Wim Ruska, Toots Thielemans, Martinus J. G. Veltman, Geert Wilders

#23 Guest_johnny the fox_*

• Guests

Posted 17 January 2005 - 11:16 AM

It is common knowledge that mandela was a bomb planter and im sure there are websites with the relevent details

You wont get the details off the anc website

mandela is and until he dies a low life

#24 honez

I have no life

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,724 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 11:48 AM

johnny the fox, on Jan 17 2005, 09:16 PM, said:

It is common knowledge that mandela was a bomb planter and im sure there are websites with the relevent details

Heresay is just that until you name your sources ixion.
Five zombies. Four bullets. Two zombies.

#25 Magere Hein

Film land, Homer!

• Admin
  • 4,526 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 11:58 AM

honez, on Jan 17 2005, 11:48 AM, said:

johnny the fox, on Jan 17 2005, 09:16 PM, said:

Heresay is just that until you name your sources ixion.
Prezactly.

regards,
Hein
King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Lys Assia, Sister Wendy Beckett, Ryan Buell Posted Image,Jacques Chirac, Felix Dennis, Aretha Franklin, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Marilyn Horne, Clive James, General Wojciech Jaruzelski, Wilko Johnson, Helmut Kohl, Joseph Kony, Misao Okawa, Bernie Madoff, Robert Mugabe, Julie Newmar, Michael Schumacher

King Albert II, Princess Beatrix, Prince Bernhard jr, Elco Brinkman, Corry Brokken, Dick Bruna, Raymond Ceulemans, Godfried Danneels, Piet de Jong, Mark Eyskens, Queen Fabiola Of Belgium Posted Image, Jan Janssen, Grand Duke Jean I of Luxembourg, Wubbo Ockels, Fernando Ricksen, Kees Rijvers, Wim Ruska, Toots Thielemans, Martinus J. G. Veltman, Geert Wilders

#26 Josco

I Need To Get A Life!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 12:14 PM

It is almost certainly true that he was involved in some bomb making activities etc. and his wifes proclivities are not in doubt, but I do think you are being a little harsh. People do change over time, and I would not class Mr Mandela as evil.
"If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear...." Jacqui Smith - Ex-Home Secretary (and many other misguided fools)
"I fear having to prove I have nothing to hide." Josco

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves".
William Pitt, 1783

Shaw's Principle: "Build a system that even a fool can use, and only a fool will want to use it."

#27 Magere Hein

Film land, Homer!

• Admin
  • 4,526 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 12:38 PM

josco, on Jan 17 2005, 12:14 PM, said:

It is almost certainly true that he was involved in some bomb making activities etc. and his wifes proclivities are not in doubt, but I do think you are being a little harsh. People do change over time, and I would not class Mr Mandela as evil.
Bomb making, if that is what Mr Mandela did, is not bomb planting, as our foxy friend claims.

Winnie Mandela has been convicted for kidnapping and assault, fraud and theft. It isn't reasonable to blame Mr Mandela for those crimes. The first happened while he was in prison, the second after he divorced her.

One may or may not agree with the methods the ANC used in the struggle against the Apartheid regime, but I'm pretty sure we could use a few more Mandela's in countries like Iraq, Sudan and Northern Ireland.

regards,
Hein

#28 Josco

I Need To Get A Life!

• Moderators
  • 1,839 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 12:44 PM

Bomb Testing may be a little more precise.
"If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear...." Jacqui Smith - Ex-Home Secretary (and many other misguided fools)

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves".
William Pitt, 1783

Shaw's Principle: "Build a system that even a fool can use, and only a fool will want to use it."

#29 Magere Hein

Film land, Homer!

• Admin
  • 4,526 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 01:06 PM

josco, on Jan 17 2005, 12:44 PM, said:

Bomb Testing may be a little more precise.
That's settled, then. :lol:

Thanks for the URL.

regards,
Hein

#30 Tuber Mirum

Relic of the Golden Age

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 01:11 PM

If I went around doing that kind of stuff, I would expect to get locked up too.

#31 Josco

I Need To Get A Life!

• Moderators
  • 1,839 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 01:18 PM

I only got a detention, a beating and some lines when I set a bomb off. It was at school though.

William Pitt, 1783

#32 Tuber Mirum

Relic of the Golden Age

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 02:12 PM

josco, on Jan 17 2005, 01:18 PM, said:

I only got a detention, a beating and some lines when I set a bomb off. It was at school though.
Never did us any harm though, a good thrashing, eh?

#33 Mortician

Bomber

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 02:31 PM

Notapotato, on Jan 17 2005, 02:12 PM, said:

Never did us any harm though, a good thrashing, eh?
Didn't realise you were a Tory MP!

You naughty vegetable....
plan to live forever or die in the attempt

#34 sympathyforthedevil

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 07:57 AM

He`s 87 this year you know. No spring chicken by any reckoning. Overlooking him may prove to be a grave mistake.

#35 football_fan

I have no life

• Admin
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 11:56 AM

He is 87 years old today. :huh:
"A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer".
- Robert Frost

#36 Dr Strangelove

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 01:20 PM

johnny the fox, on Jan 17 2005, 11:16 AM, said:

Well done you've mastered the Caps Lock, how about putting full stops at the end of sentences too?

Notapotato, on Jan 17 2005, 01:11 PM, said:

If I went around doing that kind of stuff, I would expect to get locked up too.
But he was locked up for a long time, and has thus paid any debt to society.
"Love, friendship, loyalty, kindness - these are all emotions which we applaud, emotions which have been immortialized in the bad couplets of Hallmark Cards and in the verses (I don't dare call it poetry) of Leonard Nimoy." - Stephen King

#37 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 24 July 2005 - 12:08 AM

I think old Nelson will be around for a few years yet.

#38 Windsor

LFN Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,288 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 12:16 AM

Guest, on Jul 24 2005, 12:08 AM, said:

I think old Nelson will be around for a few years yet.
I beg to differ. I'm guessing he'll be dead by mid 2006.
Shadow List 2014.

Wilko Johnson, Muhammed Ali, Helen Fawkes, David Norris, Flora Fraser, Stephen Lewis, Jim Bowen, John Bardon, Albert Reynolds, Rev Billy Graham, Daisy Berkowitz, Wojciech Jaeuzelski, Clive James, Robert Mugabe, George H. W. Bush, Leslie Phillips, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Stephen Hawking, Nancy Reagan, Jeremy Thorpe, Cardinal Keith O'Brien, Tariq Aziz, Murray Walker, Stuart Hall, Luise Rainer, Liz Dawn, Bob Dole, Edgar Ray Killen, Prince Philip, Paul O'Grady, Arthur Scargill, Jalal Talabani, Iain Paisley, Mikhail Gorbachez, Sean Connery, Jimmy Greaves, Sir Nicholas Winton, Sam Simon, Derek Fowlds, Pope Benedict XVI, Richard Attenborough, Harlan Ellison, Fidel Castro, Valerie Harper, Saif al-Isam Megrahi, Queen Fabiola, Ariel Sharon, Liz Smith, Bruce Forsyth, Fred Phelps.

2009: 13/50, 2010: 10/50, 2011: 9/50, 2012: 15/50, 2013:16/50, 2014: 2/50 Winner of the 2010 Dustpool.

#39 millwall32

Post-Twunt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 08:11 AM

HOLLY JOHNSON?
ARNOLD PALMER?
BRUCE FORSYTH?
?
?
GEORGE MELLY?
THE DONALD SINDEN?
ALAISTAIR BURNETT?
CLIVE DUNN?
SHELLY WINTERS? ???
LAUREN BACALL
CHUCK BERRY
LITTLE RICHARD
AND I'M SORRY TO SAY FRED TRUEMAN
The mother of idiots is always pregnant.

"Guess what. I've got a fever. And the only prescription is MORE COWBELL."

#40 football_fan

I have no life

• Admin
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 10:30 AM

williambriggs32, on Jul 25 2005, 04:11 AM, said:

HOLLY JOHNSON?
ARNOLD PALMER?
BRUCE FORSYTH?
?
?
GEORGE MELLY?
THE DONALD SINDEN?
ALAISTAIR BURNETT?
CLIVE DUNN?
SHELLY WINTERS?  ???
LAUREN BACALL
CHUCK BERRY
LITTLE RICHARD
AND I'M SORRY TO SAY FRED TRUEMAN
What does this have to do with Nelson Mandela???
"A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer".
- Robert Frost

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users