Jump to content


- - - - -

Ian Huntley


65 replies to this topic

#41 DevonDeathTrip

    Tractor Eater

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,070 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 07:59 PM

View PostGuest, on Feb 6 2007, 07:49 PM, said:

i wish i could be near the bastard, he wont be smug then

Three wrongs don't make a right.
Sometimes when we see the eyes- those horrible times when we see the eyes,eyes that ... that have no soul - then we know a darkness.

#42 maryportfuncity

    Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,661 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 08:07 PM

The people we could get near, if we could find them, are the kind of sickos convicted yesterday of a plot to kidnap and rape two sisters. They'd swapped e-mails about 'Doing a Soham.' Meaning Huntley is a friggin' role model with followers.

Not good.
Posted Image


Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#43 maryportfuncity

    Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,661 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 08:15 PM

Victim to sue him. Should lower his already desperate self-esteem situation. Obviously she's no hope of cash from him, though the social services dept who failed her might be filling their pants as we speak.
Posted Image


Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#44 Harvester Of Souls

    Assassin

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 09:21 PM

Torture him horribly for days and then burn him at the stake. :P

Necrophilia. The Unrivaled Feeling Of Cracking Open A Cold One.

#45 Brinsworth House Baiter

    Assassin

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 07:59 AM

View PostHarvester Of Souls, on May 1 2007, 10:21 PM, said:

Torture him horribly for days and then burn him at the stake. :P

'And that was a party political broadcast from the Liberal Democrat Party...'


I am only joking, mind. I totally agree. Hang the f****r up by his bollocks.


BHB
I am the crow king!

I can do anything!

Any Editors Out There? Gissa B-Job... www.pitcherthis.co.uk

Please.

I've just noticed the cunning moderation of my above signature. I'd like to thank the rogue moderator responsible and also add- prospective editors, please note that a B-Job would go down just as well as a proper one. Quite possibly even more so.

#46 Olveres

    Shipman

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 08:18 AM

View PostBrinsworth House Baiter, on May 3 2007, 08:59 AM, said:

View PostHarvester Of Souls, on May 1 2007, 10:21 PM, said:

Torture him horribly for days and then burn him at the stake. :P

'And that was a party political broadcast from the Liberal Democrat Party...'


I am only joking, mind. I totally agree. Hang the f****r up by his bollocks.


BHB

I agree with the burning, but surely a South African style "tyreing" would be much more painful?
We have short time to stay,
Our night is slipping far away.
Caught up within bad memories,
Our growth seems certain to decay.

Olveres' DDP for 2007:
Eileen Derbyshire, Bobby Robson, Michael Aspel, Brooke Astor, Roger Moore,
Osama Bin Laden, Ronnie Biggs, Fidel Castro, Doris Day, Pete Doherty, Ken Bates, Michael Winner,
Margaret Thatcher, Harry Enfield, Fernando Alonso, Ludovic Kennedy, Dave Mustaine, Glen Benton,
Claire Rayner

#47 maryportfuncity

    Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,661 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 08:48 AM

Plot to poison the man. Unlikely to do much for his already shredded self-esteem.
Posted Image


Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#48 Harvester Of Souls

    Assassin

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 09:50 PM

With any luck someone will succeed and while this won't crop up on any Deathlist (even if it would make an interesting outsider bet) the satisfaction of seeing Huntley brutally murdered would restore the faith in the British penal system. :banghead:

Necrophilia. The Unrivaled Feeling Of Cracking Open A Cold One.

#49 DevonDeathTrip

    Tractor Eater

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,070 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 10:42 PM

View PostHarvester Of Souls, on Jul 24 2007, 10:50 PM, said:

With any luck someone will succeed and while this won't crop up on any Deathlist (even if it would make an interesting outsider bet) the satisfaction of seeing Huntley brutally murdered would restore the faith in the British penal system. :banghead:

Posted Image
Sometimes when we see the eyes- those horrible times when we see the eyes,eyes that ... that have no soul - then we know a darkness.

#50 Guest_Pats DDT on the Back_*

  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2007 - 10:48 PM

View PostDevonDeathTrip, on Jul 24 2007, 10:42 PM, said:

View PostHarvester Of Souls, on Jul 24 2007, 10:50 PM, said:

With any luck someone will succeed and while this won't crop up on any Deathlist (even if it would make an interesting outsider bet) the satisfaction of seeing Huntley brutally murdered would restore the faith in the British penal system. :banghead:

Posted Image

Thank f**k someone said it

#51 Harvester Of Souls

    Assassin

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 05:18 PM

Hey if you can't talk shite on the DL where can you talk it? Burn the f**Ker :banghead:

Posted Image

Necrophilia. The Unrivaled Feeling Of Cracking Open A Cold One.

#52 Youth in Asia

    Shipman

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 06:54 PM

i would like to use my 100th post to write something witty and erudite

i hop this cnt dyes of cancr of teh bollccks


thank you
"All the time, all the wasted time
All the years, waiting for a sign"

Barry Manilow 1978


2013 - 235th
2012 - 167th
2011 - 44th
2010 - 355th
2009 - 27th
2008 - 70th
2007 - 176th

ALLAH AKBAR ... closes eyes ... (bang)

#53 Tuber Mirum

    Relic of the Golden Age

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 09:35 PM

View PostHarvester Of Souls, on Jul 25 2007, 07:18 PM, said:

Hey if you can't talk shite on the DL where can you talk it? Burn the f**Ker :blink:
There is shite, Harvester of Souls, and there is Shite.

#54 Harvester Of Souls

    Assassin

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 11:14 PM

Indeed there is but I'd expect a thread on the incarceration, of a child killer, on a Dead Pool type forum, to attract a few comments on his demise. But the Deathlist has changed alot over the last 12 months or so... :blink:

If I can't post an opinion, in this particular nonces personal thread, then where exactly am I supposed to do it?

Necrophilia. The Unrivaled Feeling Of Cracking Open A Cold One.

#55 harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy

    It's God shit!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 07:49 PM

He'll get it right one of these days. Practice makes perfect, Ian.

why, you little...


#56 Lord Fellatio Nelson

    Post twunt

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 08:20 PM

View Postharrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy, on Sep 28 2007, 08:49 PM, said:

He'll get it right one of these days. Practice makes perfect, Ian.
Two choices.
You are caught and convicted of a crime which means that you will spend the rest of your life, until you die, locked away in Prison.
Everyday you are at risk of attack, your food is tampered with and you know that you will never be free of the four walls of a prison.
Do you
A: See out your days in a living hell
or
B: Take you own life

Well?
2014 Hartlepool Deadly Pool Team: The Wankers Arms PH
Candidates:
Olivia De Havilland
Carol Channing
Eli Wallach
Kirk Douglas
Jimmy Hill
Luise Ranier
Abe Vigoda
Paul Gascoigne
Clifton James
Sid Caesar

Subs: Maureen O'Hara and Christopher Lee

#57 Star Crossed

    Assassin

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 08:46 PM

View PostLord Fellatio Nelson, on Sep 28 2007, 09:20 PM, said:

Two choices.
You are caught and convicted of a crime which means that you will spend the rest of your life, until you die, locked away in Prison.
Everyday you are at risk of attack, your food is tampered with and you know that you will never be free of the four walls of a prison.
Do you
A: See out your days in a living hell
or
B: Take you own life

That would be a fitting premise for the next "I'm A Celebrity; Get Me Out Of Here"-type show. We could have Phil Tuffnell, Jonathan Ross, Vanessa Feltz, Jamie Oliver, Ainsley Harriot, Gordon Ramsey, (insert hated z-lister here) et al, bang 'em up under the above-said conditions and discover in which order they kill themselves, and by what method.

I'd like to see Jamie Oliver crudely slashing his wrists with a sharpened toothbrush handle, before slow-hanging himself with a strip of bed linen.
A lesson from history.
Tdonkleys snakc on Cnocolate and Cumcumber
"El hombre es dueño de su silencio, pero prisionero de sus palabras" - Argentinian proverb.
"Maybe they filmed the poltergeist on a cursed children berialground without knowing it." - Vaagheid
'Patience is the support of weakness; impatience the ruin of strength'

#58 hoggie

    Hatchet man

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 06:12 PM

View PostStar Crossed, on Sep 28 2007, 09:46 PM, said:

View PostLord Fellatio Nelson, on Sep 28 2007, 09:20 PM, said:

Two choices.
You are caught and convicted of a crime which means that you will spend the rest of your life, until you die, locked away in Prison.
Everyday you are at risk of attack, your food is tampered with and you know that you will never be free of the four walls of a prison.
Do you
A: See out your days in a living hell
or
B: Take you own life

That would be a fitting premise for the next "I'm A Celebrity; Get Me Out Of Here"-type show. We could have Phil Tuffnell, Jonathan Ross, Vanessa Feltz, Jamie Oliver, Ainsley Harriot, Gordon Ramsey, (insert hated z-lister here) et al, bang 'em up under the above-said conditions and discover in which order they kill themselves, and by what method.

I'd like to see Jamie Oliver crudely slashing his wrists with a sharpened toothbrush handle, before slow-hanging himself with a strip of bed linen.


but is it a living hell ?
the poor tax payer should be given the option to pay loads of there money to keep him alive or hang the fecker

#59 maryportfuncity

    Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,661 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 08:54 PM

A certain Jon Morecroft departed Facebook after the 'Get Huntly Off....' group on the same site rounded on him and grew to 85,000 members. Anyone know for sure, was Jon really the overweight, suicidal scumbag? Be nice if he reflected on the tonnage of hatred unleashed on him and decided to do himself in at - say - one minute past midnight on Jan 1st.
Posted Image


Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#60 HSR3

    Hatchet man

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 11:04 PM

Yeah, they should have just let Ian Huntley become an hero and not treated him in hospital.
Been using this site for ages casually, but I am a lurker




Reply to this topic



  


1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users