Jump to content


- - - - -

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath??? Fight with other members here if you're hard enough


1056 replies to this topic

#961 harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy

    It's God shit!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:32 PM

View PostLord Fellatio Nelson, on 27 September 2012 - 10:20 PM, said:

Fings aint wot they used to be.
Ah, another thread that's fallen into disrepair.

But you're right of course, people move on and find better things to do. The days of Dicky O are long gone.


See you in Canterbury on Saturday?

why, you little...


#962 Banshees Scream

    Dwarf tosser

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,436 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:37 PM

I don't know, It's the media, it's pop culture. I have no idea what vision we have, I don't know. What is the end of the world? I don't know where this will go in the future. I only watch sports, ringtones are not music. Cell phones ugh, enough with these fuckin cell phones.

#963 Lord Fellatio Nelson

    Post twunt

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:08 PM

View Postharrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy, on 27 September 2012 - 10:32 PM, said:

View PostLord Fellatio Nelson, on 27 September 2012 - 10:20 PM, said:

Fings aint wot they used to be.
Ah, another thread that's fallen into disrepair.

But you're right of course, people move on and find better things to do. The days of Dicky O are long gone.


See you in Canterbury on Saturday?

Actually, I would have quite liked to have gone, the ones that i went to in the past were good fun and i always got home utterly wankered trying to keep pace wiv Lardy and LG :D
Hey, maybe another time, so long as its not held in Mongolia or Pontefract or summat.
2014 Hartlepool Deadly Pool Team: The Wankers Arms PH
Candidates:
Olivia De Havilland
Carol Channing
Eli Wallach
Kirk Douglas
Jimmy Hill
Luise Ranier
Abe Vigoda
Paul Gascoigne
Clifton James
Sid Caesar

Subs: Maureen O'Hara and Christopher Lee

#964 Lord Fellatio Nelson

    Post twunt

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:16 PM

View PostBanshees Scream, on 28 September 2012 - 05:37 PM, said:

I don't know, It's the media, it's pop culture. I have no idea what vision we have, I don't know. What is the end of the world? I don't know where this will go in the future. I only watch sports, ringtones are not music. Cell phones ugh, enough with these fuckin cell phones.
Five years ago I found this forum and five years ago I found you making absolutely no fucking sense whatsoever.
You belong here, you are less antiseptic and more bollocks and thats a good thing sometimes.
Yin and Yang Banshees, Yin and Yang ( maybe even Ching and Chong ) and the Universe remains delicately balanced or summat.
Amen.
2014 Hartlepool Deadly Pool Team: The Wankers Arms PH
Candidates:
Olivia De Havilland
Carol Channing
Eli Wallach
Kirk Douglas
Jimmy Hill
Luise Ranier
Abe Vigoda
Paul Gascoigne
Clifton James
Sid Caesar

Subs: Maureen O'Hara and Christopher Lee

#965 Lard Bazaar

    Bang! And the dirt is gone!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,283 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:17 AM

View PostLord Fellatio Nelson, on 28 September 2012 - 07:08 PM, said:

View Postharrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy, on 27 September 2012 - 10:32 PM, said:

View PostLord Fellatio Nelson, on 27 September 2012 - 10:20 PM, said:

Fings aint wot they used to be.
Ah, another thread that's fallen into disrepair.

But you're right of course, people move on and find better things to do. The days of Dicky O are long gone.


See you in Canterbury on Saturday?

Actually, I would have quite liked to have gone, the ones that i went to in the past were good fun and i always got home utterly wankered trying to keep pace wiv Lardy and LG :D
Hey, maybe another time, so long as its not held in Mongolia or Pontefract or summat.

You wish, Grandad :D

#966 Lord Fellatio Nelson

    Post twunt

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:58 PM

View PostLard Bazaar, on 29 September 2012 - 11:17 AM, said:

View PostLord Fellatio Nelson, on 28 September 2012 - 07:08 PM, said:

View Postharrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy, on 27 September 2012 - 10:32 PM, said:

View PostLord Fellatio Nelson, on 27 September 2012 - 10:20 PM, said:

Fings aint wot they used to be.
Ah, another thread that's fallen into disrepair.

But you're right of course, people move on and find better things to do. The days of Dicky O are long gone.


See you in Canterbury on Saturday?

Actually, I would have quite liked to have gone, the ones that i went to in the past were good fun and i always got home utterly wankered trying to keep pace wiv Lardy and LG :D
Hey, maybe another time, so long as its not held in Mongolia or Pontefract or summat.

You wish, Grandad :D
I may be getting on a bit but ive not got to Grandad stage just yet!!
2014 Hartlepool Deadly Pool Team: The Wankers Arms PH
Candidates:
Olivia De Havilland
Carol Channing
Eli Wallach
Kirk Douglas
Jimmy Hill
Luise Ranier
Abe Vigoda
Paul Gascoigne
Clifton James
Sid Caesar

Subs: Maureen O'Hara and Christopher Lee

#967 Lard Bazaar

    Bang! And the dirt is gone!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,283 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 05:01 PM

View PostLord Fellatio Nelson, on 29 September 2012 - 02:58 PM, said:

View PostLard Bazaar, on 29 September 2012 - 11:17 AM, said:

View PostLord Fellatio Nelson, on 28 September 2012 - 07:08 PM, said:

View Postharrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy, on 27 September 2012 - 10:32 PM, said:

View PostLord Fellatio Nelson, on 27 September 2012 - 10:20 PM, said:

Fings aint wot they used to be.
Ah, another thread that's fallen into disrepair.

But you're right of course, people move on and find better things to do. The days of Dicky O are long gone.


See you in Canterbury on Saturday?

Actually, I would have quite liked to have gone, the ones that i went to in the past were good fun and i always got home utterly wankered trying to keep pace wiv Lardy and LG :D
Hey, maybe another time, so long as its not held in Mongolia or Pontefract or summat.

You wish, Grandad :D
I may be getting on a bit but ive not got to Grandad stage just yet!!

Well that's something else I've beaten you at then! I became a step-grandmother last year........not very fucking impressed, I can tell you. I'm just a whippersnapper meself!

#968 JR976evil

    I Need To Get A Life!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:44 AM

View PostLord Fellatio Nelson, on 28 September 2012 - 07:16 PM, said:

View PostBanshees Scream, on 28 September 2012 - 05:37 PM, said:

I don't know, It's the media, it's pop culture. I have no idea what vision we have, I don't know. What is the end of the world? I don't know where this will go in the future. I only watch sports, ringtones are not music. Cell phones ugh, enough with these fuckin cell phones.
Five years ago I found this forum and five years ago I found you making absolutely no fucking sense whatsoever.
You belong here, you are less antiseptic and more bollocks and thats a good thing sometimes.
Yin and Yang Banshees, Yin and Yang ( maybe even Ching and Chong ) and the Universe remains delicately balanced or summat.
Amen.

Sure you don't mean Cheech and Chong?

#969 Lord Fellatio Nelson

    Post twunt

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:13 AM

View PostJR976evil, on 30 September 2012 - 12:44 AM, said:

View PostLord Fellatio Nelson, on 28 September 2012 - 07:16 PM, said:

View PostBanshees Scream, on 28 September 2012 - 05:37 PM, said:

I don't know, It's the media, it's pop culture. I have no idea what vision we have, I don't know. What is the end of the world? I don't know where this will go in the future. I only watch sports, ringtones are not music. Cell phones ugh, enough with these fuckin cell phones.
Five years ago I found this forum and five years ago I found you making absolutely no fucking sense whatsoever.
You belong here, you are less antiseptic and more bollocks and thats a good thing sometimes.
Yin and Yang Banshees, Yin and Yang ( maybe even Ching and Chong ) and the Universe remains delicately balanced or summat.
Amen.

Sure you don't mean Cheech and Chong?
I sure did but it sounded better my way like Ping Pong Ding Dong and Long Shlong or summat.
Anyway, they were fuggin awful films IMHO...
2014 Hartlepool Deadly Pool Team: The Wankers Arms PH
Candidates:
Olivia De Havilland
Carol Channing
Eli Wallach
Kirk Douglas
Jimmy Hill
Luise Ranier
Abe Vigoda
Paul Gascoigne
Clifton James
Sid Caesar

Subs: Maureen O'Hara and Christopher Lee

#970 Lord Fellatio Nelson

    Post twunt

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:14 AM

View PostLard Bazaar, on 29 September 2012 - 05:01 PM, said:

View PostLord Fellatio Nelson, on 29 September 2012 - 02:58 PM, said:

View PostLard Bazaar, on 29 September 2012 - 11:17 AM, said:

View PostLord Fellatio Nelson, on 28 September 2012 - 07:08 PM, said:

View Postharrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy, on 27 September 2012 - 10:32 PM, said:

View PostLord Fellatio Nelson, on 27 September 2012 - 10:20 PM, said:

Fings aint wot they used to be.
Ah, another thread that's fallen into disrepair.

But you're right of course, people move on and find better things to do. The days of Dicky O are long gone.


See you in Canterbury on Saturday?

Actually, I would have quite liked to have gone, the ones that i went to in the past were good fun and i always got home utterly wankered trying to keep pace wiv Lardy and LG :D
Hey, maybe another time, so long as its not held in Mongolia or Pontefract or summat.

You wish, Grandad :D
I may be getting on a bit but ive not got to Grandad stage just yet!!

Well that's something else I've beaten you at then! I became a step-grandmother last year........not very fucking impressed, I can tell you. I'm just a whippersnapper meself!
No ur not. You are an old Granny.
Deal wiv it!!! :lol:
2014 Hartlepool Deadly Pool Team: The Wankers Arms PH
Candidates:
Olivia De Havilland
Carol Channing
Eli Wallach
Kirk Douglas
Jimmy Hill
Luise Ranier
Abe Vigoda
Paul Gascoigne
Clifton James
Sid Caesar

Subs: Maureen O'Hara and Christopher Lee

#971 JR976evil

    I Need To Get A Life!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:32 PM

View PostLord Fellatio Nelson, on 30 September 2012 - 10:13 AM, said:

View PostJR976evil, on 30 September 2012 - 12:44 AM, said:

View PostLord Fellatio Nelson, on 28 September 2012 - 07:16 PM, said:

View PostBanshees Scream, on 28 September 2012 - 05:37 PM, said:

I don't know, It's the media, it's pop culture. I have no idea what vision we have, I don't know. What is the end of the world? I don't know where this will go in the future. I only watch sports, ringtones are not music. Cell phones ugh, enough with these fuckin cell phones.
Five years ago I found this forum and five years ago I found you making absolutely no fucking sense whatsoever.
You belong here, you are less antiseptic and more bollocks and thats a good thing sometimes.
Yin and Yang Banshees, Yin and Yang ( maybe even Ching and Chong ) and the Universe remains delicately balanced or summat.
Amen.

Sure you don't mean Cheech and Chong?
I sure did but it sounded better my way like Ping Pong Ding Dong and Long Shlong or summat.
Anyway, they were fuggin awful films IMHO...

Only saw the first one, kinda liked it. I hear most of them are pretty shit

#972 Magere Hein

    Film land, Homer!

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,685 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:53 PM

View PostJR976evil, on 30 September 2012 - 01:32 PM, said:

View PostLord Fellatio Nelson, on 30 September 2012 - 10:13 AM, said:

View PostJR976evil, on 30 September 2012 - 12:44 AM, said:

View PostLord Fellatio Nelson, on 28 September 2012 - 07:16 PM, said:

Five years ago I found this forum and five years ago I found you making absolutely no fucking sense whatsoever.
You belong here, you are less antiseptic and more bollocks and thats a good thing sometimes.
Yin and Yang Banshees, Yin and Yang ( maybe even Ching and Chong ) and the Universe remains delicately balanced or summat.
Amen.

Sure you don't mean Cheech and Chong?
I sure did but it sounded better my way like Ping Pong Ding Dong and Long Shlong or summat.
Anyway, they were fuggin awful films IMHO...

Only saw the first one, kinda liked it. I hear most of them are pretty shit

Some of their records were pretty funny, though. Here's a sample: "Up his nose".



regards,
Hein
DDP 2014 team The Grey Horde:
King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Lys Assia, Sister Wendy Beckett, Ryan Buell Posted Image,Jacques Chirac, Felix Dennis, Aretha Franklin, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Marilyn Horne, Clive James, General Wojciech Jaruzelski, Wilko Johnson, Helmut Kohl, Joseph Kony, Misao Okawa, Bernie Madoff, Robert Mugabe, Julie Newmar, Michael Schumacher

DDP 2014 theme team Minions of Xuleneb:
King Albert II, Princess Beatrix, Prince Bernhard jr, Elco Brinkman, Corry Brokken, Dick Bruna, Raymond Ceulemans, Godfried Danneels, Piet de Jong, Mark Eyskens, Queen Fabiola Of Belgium Posted Image, Jan Janssen, Grand Duke Jean I of Luxembourg, Wubbo Ockels, Fernando Ricksen, Kees Rijvers, Wim Ruska, Toots Thielemans, Martinus J. G. Veltman, Geert Wilders

#973 Rotten Ali

    Value for money

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,256 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:15 PM

Glum. Because the other three don't come close to describing how I feel now that I've started a new job, working away from home, on a six month contract that I already don't like by the end of the second day.
Yes yes yes yes yes... yes yes yes yes, no!

(Trevor Peacock as Jim Trott in the Vicar of Dibley)

DL Shadow List: King Abdullah, Muhammad Ali, Sir Richard Attenborough, Tariq Aziz, Pope Benedict XVI, Tony Benn, Ian Brady, George HW Bush, Sid Caeser, Fidel Castro, George Cole, Katherine Crowe, Liz Dawn, Bob Dole, Kirk Douglas, Jean Claude Duvalier, Queen Fabiola of Belgium, Louis Farrakhan, Aretha Franklin, Zsa Zsa Gabor, James Garner, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Mikhail Gorbachev, Billy Graham, King Harald V of Norway, Valerie Harper, Joao Havelange, Stephen Hawking, Jimmy Hill, Clive James, Yahya Jammeh, General Jaruzelski, Wilko Johnson, Casey Kasem, Stan Lee, Jerry Lee Lewis, Penny Marshall, T O N Mbasogo, Mary Tyler Moore, Hosni Mubarak, Ian Paisley, Nancy Reagan, Albert Reynolds, Ariel Sharon, Sam Simon, Jeremy Thorpe, Gough Whitlam, Lee Kuan Yew, Michael York & Jiang Zemin. 12/50

#974 Lard Bazaar

    Bang! And the dirt is gone!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,283 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:24 PM

View PostRotten Ali, on 02 October 2012 - 06:15 PM, said:

Glum. Because the the other three don't come close to describing how I feel now that I've started a new job, on a six month contract that I already don't like by the end of the second day.

I feel your pain my old friend. I have recently taken over my bosses job -so in the last few weeks have gone from getting along fine with most of my work colleagues, to everyone fucking hating me, all because they have to do the shit jobs now instead of me. Bastards.

Feel free to use my life-long philosophy RA - FUCK 'EM ALL :D

#975 Lord Fellatio Nelson

    Post twunt

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:51 PM

View PostRotten Ali, on 02 October 2012 - 06:15 PM, said:

Glum. Because the other three don't come close to describing how I feel now that I've started a new job, working away from home, on a six month contract that I already don't like by the end of the second day.
You are one of lifes nice guys RA, Im sorry you are so unhappy with your job.
Its a means to an end fella, a means to an end, it will soon be over!!!!
Chin up mate, as Lardy so eloquently says "fuck em all".
2014 Hartlepool Deadly Pool Team: The Wankers Arms PH
Candidates:
Olivia De Havilland
Carol Channing
Eli Wallach
Kirk Douglas
Jimmy Hill
Luise Ranier
Abe Vigoda
Paul Gascoigne
Clifton James
Sid Caesar

Subs: Maureen O'Hara and Christopher Lee

#976 Rotten Ali

    Value for money

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,256 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:50 PM

Thanks LB. Thanks LFN. Means a lot. At least today I got out of doing a drawing since I found that someone else who should not have had the job had done it a few weeks ago with out our team knowing! The stars we work with...
Yes yes yes yes yes... yes yes yes yes, no!

(Trevor Peacock as Jim Trott in the Vicar of Dibley)

DL Shadow List: King Abdullah, Muhammad Ali, Sir Richard Attenborough, Tariq Aziz, Pope Benedict XVI, Tony Benn, Ian Brady, George HW Bush, Sid Caeser, Fidel Castro, George Cole, Katherine Crowe, Liz Dawn, Bob Dole, Kirk Douglas, Jean Claude Duvalier, Queen Fabiola of Belgium, Louis Farrakhan, Aretha Franklin, Zsa Zsa Gabor, James Garner, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Mikhail Gorbachev, Billy Graham, King Harald V of Norway, Valerie Harper, Joao Havelange, Stephen Hawking, Jimmy Hill, Clive James, Yahya Jammeh, General Jaruzelski, Wilko Johnson, Casey Kasem, Stan Lee, Jerry Lee Lewis, Penny Marshall, T O N Mbasogo, Mary Tyler Moore, Hosni Mubarak, Ian Paisley, Nancy Reagan, Albert Reynolds, Ariel Sharon, Sam Simon, Jeremy Thorpe, Gough Whitlam, Lee Kuan Yew, Michael York & Jiang Zemin. 12/50

#977 Lord Fellatio Nelson

    Post twunt

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:31 PM

Result!! I reckon we should all chip in and do some drawings for you RA, it may mean you wont have to do bog all other than putting yer feet up wiv a cuppa!!!
Here is my contribution, hopefully others will lend a hand too!!
Posted Image
2014 Hartlepool Deadly Pool Team: The Wankers Arms PH
Candidates:
Olivia De Havilland
Carol Channing
Eli Wallach
Kirk Douglas
Jimmy Hill
Luise Ranier
Abe Vigoda
Paul Gascoigne
Clifton James
Sid Caesar

Subs: Maureen O'Hara and Christopher Lee

#978 Damon Killian

    You b*****d! Drop dead!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,256 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:43 PM

View PostLord Fellatio Nelson, on 03 October 2012 - 11:31 PM, said:

Result!! I reckon we should all chip in and do some drawings for you RA, it may mean you wont have to do bog all other than putting yer feet up wiv a cuppa!!!
Here is my contribution, hopefully others will lend a hand too!!

View PostLord Fellatio Nelson, on 03 October 2012 - 11:31 PM, said:

Result!! I reckon we should all chip in and do some drawings for you RA, it may mean you wont have to do bog all other than putting yer feet up wiv a cuppa!!!
Here is my contribution, hopefully others will lend a hand too!!
Posted Image

Scary picture :

She has no nose, noo hands, skanky hair and a very manly jaw line :-)
We Are The 45%

#979 Lard Bazaar

    Bang! And the dirt is gone!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,283 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:02 PM

I've drawn a brilliant picture for you but I don't know how to upload it :(

#980 Damon Killian

    You b*****d! Drop dead!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,256 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:05 PM

View PostLard Bazaar, on 04 October 2012 - 05:02 PM, said:

I've drawn a brilliant picture for you but I don't know how to upload it :(

Create a photobucket account and upload it to that
We Are The 45%




Reply to this topic



  


1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users