- - - - -

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath??? Fight with other members here if you're hard enough

1076 replies to this topic

#961 Windsor

LFN Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,311 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 01:11 PM

View PostDia de los Muertos, on May 16 2011, 01:57 PM, said:

I'd like to say sorry to Windsor for the way I've treated him. It's no way for a right wing libertarian to behave.
I've seen the error of my ways.

I knew you'd see sense in the end...
Shadow List 2014.

Wilko Johnson, Muhammed Ali, Helen Fawkes, David Norris, Flora Fraser, Stephen Lewis, Jim Bowen, John Bardon, Albert Reynolds, Rev Billy Graham, Daisy Berkowitz, Wojciech Jaeuzelski, Clive James, Robert Mugabe, George H. W. Bush, Leslie Phillips, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Stephen Hawking, Nancy Reagan, Jeremy Thorpe, Cardinal Keith O'Brien, Tariq Aziz, Murray Walker, Stuart Hall, Luise Rainer, Liz Dawn, Bob Dole, Edgar Ray Killen, Prince Philip, Paul O'Grady, Arthur Scargill, Jalal Talabani, Iain Paisley, Mikhail Gorbachez, Sean Connery, Jimmy Greaves, Sir Nicholas Winton, Sam Simon, Derek Fowlds, Pope Benedict XVI, Richard Attenborough, Harlan Ellison, Fidel Castro, Valerie Harper, Saif al-Isam Megrahi, Queen Fabiola, Ariel Sharon, Liz Smith, Bruce Forsyth, Fred Phelps.

2009: 13/50, 2010: 10/50, 2011: 9/50, 2012: 15/50, 2013:16/50, 2014: 7/50 Winner of the 2010 Dustpool.

#962 Lard Bazaar

Bang! And the dirt is gone!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 02:13 PM

View PostWindsor, on May 16 2011, 02:11 PM, said:

I'd like to say sorry to Windsor for the way I've treated him. It's no way for a right wing libertarian to behave.

You're on ignore, remember? :D

#963 Dia de los Muertos

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 02:21 PM

View PostLard Bazaar, on May 16 2011, 03:13 PM, said:

Please stop stoking the fire Lard, I am ignoring him because I want to stop him from bullying me, and thanks to you quoting him I have to read all his insults! He's already referred to my "massive cunt", I'd rather not read what else he's revealing about me. He's evidently a child who knows cock all about cock all anyway, and I have other things to do with my time.

Thatcher's imminent death has brought me back.

If you don't know the difference between a leftie and a right wing libertarian... you are being ignored!

#964 Lard Bazaar

• Members
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 02:34 PM

View PostDia de los Muertos, on May 16 2011, 03:21 PM, said:

Please stop stoking the fire Lard, I am ignoring him because I want to stop him from bullying me, and thanks to you quoting him I have to read all his insults! He's already referred to my "massive cunt", I'd rather not read what else he's revealing about me. He's evidently a child who knows cock all about cock all anyway, and I have other things to do with my time.

With respect, you've just apologised to him so how is that me 'stoking the fire'?

Whilst I absolutely respect your right to put someone on 'ignore', why should everyone else stop quoting or responding to someone else just because they've tweaked your nipples a bit too hard? :)

#965 Dia de los Muertos

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 03:26 PM

View PostLard Bazaar, on May 16 2011, 03:34 PM, said:

I knew you'd see sense in the end... I mean I am a complete loser and big words are very hard for me... thank you for understanding

You're on ignore, remember? :)

With respect, you've just apologised to him so how is that me 'stoking the fire'?

Whilst I absolutely respect your right to put someone on 'ignore', why should everyone else stop quoting or responding to someone else just because they've tweaked your nipples a bit too hard? :)

You're kidding, right? I never apologised, he modified my post, like I just now modified his post (above). I wasn't aware of it until you quoted him, therefore the "stoking the fire".
OK fine, I see bullying is alive and well on the Deathlist. I did miss this place, and now I wonder why :D

If you don't know the difference between a leftie and a right wing libertarian... you are being ignored!

#966 Lard Bazaar

• Members
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 03:40 PM

View PostDia de los Muertos, on May 16 2011, 04:26 PM, said:

I knew you'd see sense in the end... I mean I am a complete loser and big words are very hard for me... thank you for understanding

You're kidding, right? I never apologised, he modified my post, like I just now modified his post (above). I wasn't aware of it until you quoted him, therefore the "stoking the fire".
OK fine, I see bullying is alive and well on the Deathlist. I did miss this place, and now I wonder why :D

Uh, you're kidding, right? Bullying? Well, thick as I am, I did not know he had modified your post, so no, I was not 'stoking the fire'. I think you're being a bit sensitive.

#967 Windsor

LFN Hunter

• Members
  • 6,311 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 03:50 PM

View PostLard Bazaar, on May 16 2011, 04:40 PM, said:

Uh, you're kidding, right? Bullying? Well, thick as I am, I did not know he had modified your post, so no, I was not 'stoking the fire'. I think you're being a bit sensitive.

I thought we had already established that she doesn't have a sense of humour?

(Does 'established' count as a big word. It has more than 10 letters!)
Shadow List 2014.

Wilko Johnson, Muhammed Ali, Helen Fawkes, David Norris, Flora Fraser, Stephen Lewis, Jim Bowen, John Bardon, Albert Reynolds, Rev Billy Graham, Daisy Berkowitz, Wojciech Jaeuzelski, Clive James, Robert Mugabe, George H. W. Bush, Leslie Phillips, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Stephen Hawking, Nancy Reagan, Jeremy Thorpe, Cardinal Keith O'Brien, Tariq Aziz, Murray Walker, Stuart Hall, Luise Rainer, Liz Dawn, Bob Dole, Edgar Ray Killen, Prince Philip, Paul O'Grady, Arthur Scargill, Jalal Talabani, Iain Paisley, Mikhail Gorbachez, Sean Connery, Jimmy Greaves, Sir Nicholas Winton, Sam Simon, Derek Fowlds, Pope Benedict XVI, Richard Attenborough, Harlan Ellison, Fidel Castro, Valerie Harper, Saif al-Isam Megrahi, Queen Fabiola, Ariel Sharon, Liz Smith, Bruce Forsyth, Fred Phelps.

2009: 13/50, 2010: 10/50, 2011: 9/50, 2012: 15/50, 2013:16/50, 2014: 7/50 Winner of the 2010 Dustpool.

#968 Madame Defarge

Little Dickens

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 03:56 PM

I think you're being a bit too hard on Windsor here. The differences between "massive c---" and "right wing libertarian"are often so subtle that anyone can easily mistake one for the other. :)
Think, in this batter'd Caravanserai
Whose Doorways are alternate Night and Day,
How Sultan after Sultan with his Pomp
Abode his Hour or two and went his way.

#969 Lard Bazaar

• Members
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:11 PM

View PostMadame Defarge, on May 16 2011, 04:56 PM, said:

I think you're being a bit too hard on Windsor here. The differences between "massive c---" and "right wing libertarian"are often so subtle that anyone can easily mistake one for the other. :)

I don't even know what a cunt libertarian is. Is it someone that works in a library?

#970 Dia de los Muertos

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:19 PM

Sorry, I didn't mean you! I left the board two years ago because of Windsor. Decided to return, but blocked him. Didn't insult him, just blocked him. Now I see he's been calling me a "massive cunt", modifying my posts so they appear to say that I'm apologising... and I have to put up with all that crap just because some little kid can't take it if not everybody wants to play with him.
Meanwhile I'm the one whose being called names and having her posts modified. So I ask: blocking someone is acceptable behaviour within a form. Calling someone a cunt and changing their posts - is that acceptable?

#971 Lard Bazaar

• Members
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:31 PM

View PostDia de los Muertos, on May 16 2011, 05:19 PM, said:

Sorry, I didn't mean you! I left the board two years ago because of Windsor. Decided to return, but blocked him. Didn't insult him, just blocked him. Now I see he's been calling me a "massive cunt", modifying my posts so they appear to say that I'm apologising... and I have to put up with all that crap just because some little kid can't take it if not everybody wants to play with him.
Meanwhile I'm the one whose being called names and having her posts modified. So I ask: blocking someone is acceptable behaviour within a form. Calling someone a cunt and changing their posts - is that acceptable?

Honestly? I couldn't give a flying fuck who blocks who or who calls who what, it's an internet forum and presumably we are all grown ups and aren't waking up each morning crying into our Coco Pops because Angry from Tunbridge Wells called us a nasty name. You want to block him, block him, but don't try and impose your restrictions on everybody else by forbidding us to quote his posts. I'll quote what I fucking well like until such time as a moderator feels I shouldn't, not you.

#972 Madame Defarge

Little Dickens

• Members
  • 753 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:37 PM

View PostLard Bazaar, on May 16 2011, 05:11 PM, said:

View PostMadame Defarge, on May 16 2011, 04:56 PM, said:

I don't even know what a cunt libertarian is. Is it someone that works in a library?
I'm not sure. I'm still trying to figure out what's so horrible about being a 'leftie'. Leonardo da Vinci was left handed and so was Kurt Cobain. I myself was ambidextrous until I was cured of it in the first grade!

#973 Dia de los Muertos

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:39 PM

I was re reading my post to see where was it that I tried to impose restrictions upon you. I apologised for getting the wrong end of the stick there, didn't I?
I'm only saying that forums have rules. Don't give people shit, don't modify their posts, don't call them a cunt. If I saw someone else getting this crap, I would personally feel for them and try to help out, not tell them that they are "crying into our Coco Pops because Angry from Tunbridge Wells called us a nasty name". But hey, that's just me.

#974 Windsor

LFN Hunter

• Members
  • 6,311 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:40 PM

View PostDia de los Muertos, on May 11 2011, 11:11 AM, said:

View Postnotaguest, on May 10 2011, 05:33 PM, said:

Maggie T is celebrating becoming the oldest living female president or prime minister in the world following the death of the former president of Bolivia Lidia Tejada today .Might not be long before she passes on her crown though

One can only hope so!
Oh and please ignore Windsor's unnecessary comments. That's what I do! :D

Point of order.

She mentioned my name in her very first post - before I even knew she had returned. (see above)

Secondly, she returned with a signature making reference to the fact that I called her a "Leftie" two years ago.

The point I am trying to make is that she brought this most recent mess on herself.
Shadow List 2014.

#975 Madame Defarge

Little Dickens

• Members
  • 753 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:18 PM

View PostWindsor, on May 16 2011, 04:40 PM, said:

View PostDia de los Muertos, on May 11 2011, 11:11 AM, said:

View Postnotaguest, on May 10 2011, 05:33 PM, said:

Maggie T is celebrating becoming the oldest living female president or prime minister in the world following the death of the former president of Bolivia Lidia Tejada today .Might not be long before she passes on her crown though

One can only hope so!
Oh and please ignore Windsor's unnecessary comments. That's what I do! :D

Point of order.

She mentioned my name in her very first post - before I even knew she had returned. (see above)

Secondly, she returned with a signature making reference to the fact that I called her a "Leftie" two years ago.

The point I am trying to make is that she brought this most recent mess on herself.
QFT.

Drat, still not the 88th page and I have to go back to work.

#976 maryportfuncity

Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,112 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:30 PM

Speaking of drunk and bored, a youngster arrested in Cumbria for drink driving was nine years old.
Posted Image

Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#977 Lard Bazaar

• Members
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:33 PM

View Postmaryportfuncity, on May 16 2011, 08:30 PM, said:

Speaking of drunk and bored, a youngster arrested in Cumbria for drink driving was nine years old.

9? 9? That's outrageous.

Round here he would have grown out of that sort of behaviour by 9 :D

#978 Godot

In a minute

• Members
  • 3,860 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:03 PM

View PostLard Bazaar, on May 16 2011, 08:33 PM, said:

View Postmaryportfuncity, on May 16 2011, 08:30 PM, said:

9? 9? That's outrageous.

Round here he would have grown out of that sort of behaviour by 9 :D

More likely it was under age sex in the back of the car. The police were misled when he told them he'd just had a tot.
Ring down the curtain, the farce is over

#979 harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy

It's God shit!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:13 PM

What's wrong with you people? Has nobody been ratarsed, listless or even slightly deranged in the past 18 months? Not even Banshees? The Windy v Dia spat was great, looking back on it. Hopefully she'll be back for Thatcher's death.

I'll confess to being a little tipsy. It's Thursday, after all.

I do like the term threadcromancy. Thanks, msc.

why, you little...

#980 Lord Fellatio Nelson

Post twunt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,110 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:20 PM

View Postharrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy, on 27 September 2012 - 10:13 PM, said:

What's wrong with you people? Has nobody been ratarsed, listless or even slightly deranged in the past 18 months? Not even Banshees?

I'll confess to being a little tipsy. It's Thursday, after all.

I do like the term threadcromancy. Thanks, msc.

I think its down to nobody really giving a fuck anymore.
Personnel changes and all that.
Fings aint wot they used to be.
2014 Hartlepool Deadly Pool Team: The Wankers Arms PH
Candidates:
Olivia De Havilland
Carol Channing
Eli Wallach
Kirk Douglas
Jimmy Hill
Luise Ranier
Abe Vigoda
Paul Gascoigne