190 replies to this topic

#41 VSBfromH

I Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 12:14 PM

Rapping gunman confessed in song

... or "If you can't do the time, don't sing the rhyme"!
Oh, Mickey! What's EGREGIOUS?!

#42 Typhoid Harry

Post-Twunt

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 05:09 PM

View PostVSBfromH, on Nov 23 2008, 02:05 AM, said:

Scottish rapper McBreed has died aged 36.

Oh, I beg your pardon! It's MC Breed.

That particular breed is now extinct.
I'm not sure if it's Marxism in action or a West End musical... - Dr. Who

#43 halleluyahjohntudor

Bomber

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:09 PM

View PostTyphoid Harry, on Nov 25 2008, 05:09 PM, said:

View PostVSBfromH, on Nov 23 2008, 02:05 AM, said:

Scottish rapper McBreed has died aged 36.

Oh, I beg your pardon! It's MC Breed.

That particular breed is now extinct.

Are you sure? Without knowing the slightest thing about this gentleman, I have enough knowledge of the genre to anticipate that he has fathered a large McBrood of McBreeds before bowing out.

#44 DevonDeathTrip

Tractor Eater

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,070 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 09:31 PM

Rapper Coolio has been arrested for possession of crack cocaine. He should try living in an Amish paradise.
Sometimes when we see the eyes- those horrible times when we see the eyes,eyes that ... that have no soul - then we know a darkness.

#45 themaninblack

Pun Plunderer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,996 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 10:43 PM

View PostDevonDeathTrip, on Mar 6 2009, 09:31 PM, said:

Rapper Coolio has been arrested for possession of crack cocaine. He should try living in an Amish paradise.

Spending a week in the company of Ulrika Johnson would drive anyone to crack IMO...
"I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille."

Gene Wilder as "the Waco Kid", Blazing Saddles (1974)

#46 Dave to the Grave

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 09:34 AM

View Postthemaninblack, on Mar 6 2009, 11:43 PM, said:

Spending a week in the company of Ulrika Johnson would drive anyone to crack IMO...
You said crack. :)

#47 Dave to the Grave

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 12:30 PM

View PostDave to the Grave, on Mar 7 2009, 10:34 AM, said:

View Postthemaninblack, on Mar 6 2009, 11:43 PM, said:

You said crack. :referee:
More talk about her toilet region. Polyfilla may help.

#48 thefunkyfaz

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 02:04 PM

Yikes.

Mind you. I've never looked at Janet Ellis in the same way since she was on the Jeremy Vine show a couple of years ago talking about stress induced incontinence in middle aged women. She was trying to raise awareness but didn't admit to being a sufferer, so let's hope she's not. Cause she's lovely. Much nicer than her daughter.

Mmm.... memories of Jigsaw, Blue Peter, etc......

This has nowt to do with rappers though...
The Funky Faz's Morgue of Merriment (DDP2014 A list): Sam Simon Posted Image, Ariel Sharon, Ayatollah Ali Khameini, Bill Tidy, Rev Billy Graham, Casey Kasem, Denis Norden, Dora Bryan, Eli Woods, Elizabeth Dawn, Francis Matthews, General Wojciech Jaruzelski, Ian "Not H" Watkins, Jimmy Hill, John Horsley, Kirk Douglas, Lord Dickie Luvvie Luvvie Attenborough, Peter Sallis, Wilko Johnson, Zsa Zsa Gabor
The Funky Faz's Crypt of Chortles (DDP2014 B list): Acker Bilk Posted Image, Bill Maynard, Brian Cant, Burt Kwouk, Denis Healey, Sir Donald Sinden, George H W Bush, Henry Kissinger, Joni Mitchell, Kenneth Cope, Liz Smith, Nancy Reagan, Patrick Macnee, Richard Baker, Shaw Taylor, Shimon Peres, Stanley Baxter, Stuart Hall, Tony Britton, Warren Mitchell.

The Funky Faz's Wormfood Bingo 2014: Billy Graham, Casey Kasem, Denis Norden, Dora Bryan, Eli Woods, Elizabeth Dawn, Ian "Not H" Watkins, Jimmy Hill,
John Horsley, Lord Dickie Luvvie Luvvie Attenborough, Patrick Macnee, Peter Sallis

"You've all done very well!"

#49 Dave to the Grave

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 03:35 PM

View Postthefunkyfaz, on Mar 9 2009, 03:04 PM, said:

Yikes.

Mind you. I've never looked at Janet Ellis in the same way since she was on the Jeremy Vine show a couple of years ago talking about stress induced incontinence in middle aged women. She was trying to raise awareness but didn't admit to being a sufferer, so let's hope she's not. Cause she's lovely. Much nicer than her daughter.

Mmm.... memories of Jigsaw, Blue Peter, etc......

This has nowt to do with rappers though...
I would argue that given the thread title, we are only about 5cm off topic. Which is very close for me.

#50 TAFKAG

Twombly of Twimbledon Common

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 06:13 PM

Adam 'MCA' Yauch of the Beastie Boys is to have a cancerous tumour removed from his salivary gland.

Licensed to be ill.

~ O Sting, where is thy death? ~

#51 honez

I have no life

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,724 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:55 AM

Posted Image
Five zombies. Four bullets. Two zombies.

#52 VSBfromH

I Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 10:07 AM

Influential rap DJ Mr. Magic (real name John Rivas) has died of a heart attack aged 53.

He gets name-checked in songs (?) by Whodini, 2Pac, Biggie Smalls, Nas and Mos Def.

#53 themaninblack

Pun Plunderer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,996 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 08:04 PM

Beastie Boy Adam Yauch says he's 'hopeful' that he has overcome cancer of
the salivary gland.

But I'm sure that visiting Tibetan doctors will inspire great confidence in his survival... :wub:
"I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille."

Gene Wilder as "the Waco Kid", Blazing Saddles (1974)

#54 VSBfromH

I Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 06:47 PM

Derek B

"One of the first UK hip-hop stars to enjoy chart success and an influence on future urban artists, has died aged 44.

Derek Boland had UK top 20 hits with Good Groove and Bad Young Brother in 1988 and co-wrote the Anfield Rap for Liverpool Football Club."

#55 Spade_Cooley

Rich Homie Quantick

• Members
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 08:32 PM

Rapper Waka Flocka Flame has been shot twice in the chest at a car wash and is currently in critical condition...
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow

"Get back to task and participate, or you will come with us at the finale to dance, although there will be shocking deaths. Yoshi is coming for me." - Pikalin Soutdalany

#56 Monoclinic

Missing in Action

• Members
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 09:24 PM

View PostSpade_Cooley, on Jan 19 2010, 09:32 PM, said:

Rapper Waka Flocka Flame has been shot twice in the chest at a car wash and is currently in critical condition...

I guess there ain't no telling who you might meet at the car wash.

#57 Spade_Cooley

Rich Homie Quantick

• Members
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 08:13 PM

Turn-of-the-90s New Jersey MC Apache has smoked his last peace pipe age 44 after battling a "long illness". If anyone else that dies this month does anything as great as "Gangsta Bitch" at any point in this career, I'll be stunned.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow

"Get back to task and participate, or you will come with us at the finale to dance, although there will be shocking deaths. Yoshi is coming for me." - Pikalin Soutdalany

#58 VSBfromH

I Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 11:04 PM

Chilly B

Obviously a distant cousin of Derek (see above), the former member of Newcleus has died aged 47 following a stroke. The fruit-preserve obsessed group had hits in the 80s with the extremely irritating "Jam On Revenge (The Wikki-Wikki Song)" and "Jam On It".

#59 Spade_Cooley

Rich Homie Quantick

• Members
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 12:56 AM

Rumour going around Twitter that Guru has had a heart attack and is in a coma. While this is probably scaremongering bollocks, I thought I'd post about it so I could use the pun "Saline was a popular drip and it still is".

#60 Spade_Cooley

Rich Homie Quantick

• Members
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 08:00 PM

Horrorcore manager/cult figure/mascot/not-really-a-rapper-I-suppose-but-this-is-headline-news-on-most-rap-sites-that-have-white-people-reading-them-right-now Uncle Howie is dead.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users