Jump to content


* * * * - 1 votes

The Deathlist Howto URLs, Pictures, Avatars, Internetz, etc.


353 replies to this topic

#181 Paul Bearer

    Zombie Administrator

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,258 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 04:47 PM

View PostWindsor, on May 17 2011, 03:36 PM, said:

View PostDia de los Muertos, on May 16 2011, 03:16 PM, said:

View PostWindsor, on May 11 2011, 05:30 PM, said:

View PostDia de los Muertos, on May 11 2011, 05:09 PM, said:

That's wonderful! thanks a lot :D

Alternatively you can fuck off, you massive cunt.

Obviously I hadn't seen the post above. Is this acceptable behaviour in the Deathlist? I'd like the opinion of the mods, please.


Does that 24 hour silence answer your question?


Jury is still out
This is true my form is something odd,
But blaming me is blaming God;
Could I create myself anew
I would not fail in pleasing you.

#182 Windsor

    LFN Hunter

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,324 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 05:04 PM

View PostPaul Bearer, on May 17 2011, 05:47 PM, said:

View PostWindsor, on May 17 2011, 03:36 PM, said:

View PostDia de los Muertos, on May 16 2011, 03:16 PM, said:

View PostWindsor, on May 11 2011, 05:30 PM, said:

View PostDia de los Muertos, on May 11 2011, 05:09 PM, said:

That's wonderful! thanks a lot :D

Alternatively you can fuck off, you massive cunt.

Obviously I hadn't seen the post above. Is this acceptable behaviour in the Deathlist? I'd like the opinion of the mods, please.


Does that 24 hour silence answer your question?


Jury is still out

Political correctness gone mad...

:)
Shadow List 2014.

Wilko Johnson, Muhammed Ali, Helen Fawkes, David Norris, Flora Fraser, Stephen Lewis, Jim Bowen, John Bardon, Albert Reynolds, Rev Billy Graham, Daisy Berkowitz, Wojciech Jaeuzelski, Clive James, Robert Mugabe, George H. W. Bush, Leslie Phillips, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Stephen Hawking, Nancy Reagan, Jeremy Thorpe, Cardinal Keith O'Brien, Tariq Aziz, Murray Walker, Stuart Hall, Luise Rainer, Liz Dawn, Bob Dole, Edgar Ray Killen, Prince Philip, Paul O'Grady, Arthur Scargill, Jalal Talabani, Iain Paisley, Mikhail Gorbachez, Sean Connery, Jimmy Greaves, Sir Nicholas Winton, Sam Simon, Derek Fowlds, Pope Benedict XVI, Richard Attenborough, Harlan Ellison, Fidel Castro, Valerie Harper, Saif al-Isam Megrahi, Queen Fabiola, Ariel Sharon, Liz Smith, Bruce Forsyth, Fred Phelps.

2009: 13/50, 2010: 10/50, 2011: 9/50, 2012: 15/50, 2013:16/50, 2014: 7/50 Winner of the 2010 Dustpool.

#183 Rotten Ali

    Value for money

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,274 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 11:09 PM

will you lot stop it... you are lowering the tone!
Yes yes yes yes yes... yes yes yes yes, no!

(Trevor Peacock as Jim Trott in the Vicar of Dibley)

DL Shadow List: King Abdullah, Muhammad Ali, Sir Richard Attenborough, Tariq Aziz, Pope Benedict XVI, Tony Benn, Ian Brady, George HW Bush, Sid Caeser, Fidel Castro, George Cole, Katherine Crowe, Liz Dawn, Bob Dole, Kirk Douglas, Jean Claude Duvalier, Queen Fabiola of Belgium, Louis Farrakhan, Aretha Franklin, Zsa Zsa Gabor, James Garner, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Mikhail Gorbachev, Billy Graham, King Harald V of Norway, Valerie Harper, Joao Havelange, Stephen Hawking, Jimmy Hill, Clive James, Yahya Jammeh, General Jaruzelski, Wilko Johnson, Casey Kasem, Stan Lee, Jerry Lee Lewis, Penny Marshall, T O N Mbasogo, Mary Tyler Moore, Hosni Mubarak, Ian Paisley, Nancy Reagan, Albert Reynolds, Ariel Sharon, Sam Simon, Jeremy Thorpe, Gough Whitlam, Lee Kuan Yew, Michael York & Jiang Zemin. 12/50

#184 Canadian Paul

    uber twunt

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,132 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 03:52 AM

More of a "how come" than a "how to" I suppose, but why can I go all the way back to the earliest topics in the "DeathList extra-curricular" forum, but only 3 months back in the "DeathList Forum" forum?
Twunt Master Series (August 2007 - January 2008) (January 2008 - June 2008) (July 2008 - April 2009) (April 2009 - January 2010)

Uber Twunt Series (January 2010 - ?)

I still owe NAP

#185 Magere Hein

    Film land, Homer!

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,736 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 09:11 AM

View PostCanadian Paul, on Jun 10 2011, 05:52 AM, said:

More of a "how come" than a "how to" I suppose, but why can I go all the way back to the earliest topics in the "DeathList extra-curricular" forum, but only 3 months back in the "DeathList Forum" forum?
Thanks for pointing that out.

The answer is: because, for no particular reason, these fora were configured such. Set to "Show all" for all fora now.

regards,
Hein
DDP 2014 team The Grey Horde:
King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Lys Assia, Sister Wendy Beckett, Ryan Buell Posted Image,Jacques Chirac, Felix Dennis, Aretha Franklin, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Marilyn Horne, Clive James, General Wojciech Jaruzelski, Wilko Johnson, Helmut Kohl, Joseph Kony, Misao Okawa, Bernie Madoff, Robert Mugabe, Julie Newmar, Michael Schumacher

DDP 2014 theme team Minions of Xuleneb:
King Albert II, Princess Beatrix, Prince Bernhard jr, Elco Brinkman, Corry Brokken, Dick Bruna, Raymond Ceulemans, Godfried Danneels, Piet de Jong, Mark Eyskens, Queen Fabiola Of Belgium Posted Image, Jan Janssen, Grand Duke Jean I of Luxembourg, Wubbo Ockels, Fernando Ricksen, Kees Rijvers, Wim Ruska, Toots Thielemans, Martinus J. G. Veltman, Geert Wilders

#186 Canadian Paul

    uber twunt

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,132 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 03:46 PM

View PostMagere Hein, on Jun 10 2011, 03:11 AM, said:

View PostCanadian Paul, on Jun 10 2011, 05:52 AM, said:

More of a "how come" than a "how to" I suppose, but why can I go all the way back to the earliest topics in the "DeathList extra-curricular" forum, but only 3 months back in the "DeathList Forum" forum?
Thanks for pointing that out.

The answer is: because, for no particular reason, these fora were configured such. Set to "Show all" for all fora now.

regards,
Hein

Cheers! Now I can dredge up old threads that no one wants to see again catch up on old posts I may have missed.
Twunt Master Series (August 2007 - January 2008) (January 2008 - June 2008) (July 2008 - April 2009) (April 2009 - January 2010)

Uber Twunt Series (January 2010 - ?)

I still owe NAP

#187 DevonDeathTrip

    Tractor Eater

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,070 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 06:34 PM

View PostCanadian Paul, on Jun 10 2011, 04:46 PM, said:

View PostMagere Hein, on Jun 10 2011, 03:11 AM, said:

View PostCanadian Paul, on Jun 10 2011, 05:52 AM, said:

More of a "how come" than a "how to" I suppose, but why can I go all the way back to the earliest topics in the "DeathList extra-curricular" forum, but only 3 months back in the "DeathList Forum" forum?
Thanks for pointing that out.

The answer is: because, for no particular reason, these fora were configured such. Set to "Show all" for all fora now.

regards,
Hein

Cheers! Now I can dredge up old threads that no one wants to see again catch up on old posts I may have missed.

Nice to see that you're still posting CP :( I was worried we might have lost you altogether for a while. I was only thinking of the CPDP the other day. I don't suppose you'd consider reviving it? I always liked the format of one proper and one theme team.
Sometimes when we see the eyes- those horrible times when we see the eyes,eyes that ... that have no soul - then we know a darkness.

#188 Canadian Paul

    uber twunt

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,132 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 03:58 PM

View PostDevonDeathTrip, on Jun 10 2011, 12:34 PM, said:

View PostCanadian Paul, on Jun 10 2011, 04:46 PM, said:

View PostMagere Hein, on Jun 10 2011, 03:11 AM, said:

View PostCanadian Paul, on Jun 10 2011, 05:52 AM, said:

More of a "how come" than a "how to" I suppose, but why can I go all the way back to the earliest topics in the "DeathList extra-curricular" forum, but only 3 months back in the "DeathList Forum" forum?
Thanks for pointing that out.

The answer is: because, for no particular reason, these fora were configured such. Set to "Show all" for all fora now.

regards,
Hein

Cheers! Now I can dredge up old threads that no one wants to see again catch up on old posts I may have missed.

Nice to see that you're still posting CP :( I was worried we might have lost you altogether for a while. I was only thinking of the CPDP the other day. I don't suppose you'd consider reviving it? I always liked the format of one proper and one theme team.

Maybe if there was enough interest, but I think people lost that when they saw MPFC in the lead so often... they must have thought the game was fixed or something. :(
Twunt Master Series (August 2007 - January 2008) (January 2008 - June 2008) (July 2008 - April 2009) (April 2009 - January 2010)

Uber Twunt Series (January 2010 - ?)

I still owe NAP

#189 Magere Hein

    Film land, Homer!

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,736 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 03:41 PM

HOWTO updated to version 1.10.

I tried to update all questions to the current forum software version. I also added other HOWTO questions raised in this topic.

If I made any mistake, please let me know.

regards,
Hein
DDP 2014 team The Grey Horde:
King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Lys Assia, Sister Wendy Beckett, Ryan Buell Posted Image,Jacques Chirac, Felix Dennis, Aretha Franklin, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Marilyn Horne, Clive James, General Wojciech Jaruzelski, Wilko Johnson, Helmut Kohl, Joseph Kony, Misao Okawa, Bernie Madoff, Robert Mugabe, Julie Newmar, Michael Schumacher

DDP 2014 theme team Minions of Xuleneb:
King Albert II, Princess Beatrix, Prince Bernhard jr, Elco Brinkman, Corry Brokken, Dick Bruna, Raymond Ceulemans, Godfried Danneels, Piet de Jong, Mark Eyskens, Queen Fabiola Of Belgium Posted Image, Jan Janssen, Grand Duke Jean I of Luxembourg, Wubbo Ockels, Fernando Ricksen, Kees Rijvers, Wim Ruska, Toots Thielemans, Martinus J. G. Veltman, Geert Wilders

#190 Magere Hein

    Film land, Homer!

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,736 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:32 PM

View PostMagere Hein, on 29 October 2011 - 03:41 PM, said:

HOWTO updated to version 1.10.

I tried to update all questions to the current forum software version. I also added other HOWTO questions raised in this topic.

If I made any mistake, please let me know.
Oh fuck, I did make a mistake: the next day we're using a new version of the forum software. ;)

regards,
Hein
DDP 2014 team The Grey Horde:
King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Lys Assia, Sister Wendy Beckett, Ryan Buell Posted Image,Jacques Chirac, Felix Dennis, Aretha Franklin, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Marilyn Horne, Clive James, General Wojciech Jaruzelski, Wilko Johnson, Helmut Kohl, Joseph Kony, Misao Okawa, Bernie Madoff, Robert Mugabe, Julie Newmar, Michael Schumacher

DDP 2014 theme team Minions of Xuleneb:
King Albert II, Princess Beatrix, Prince Bernhard jr, Elco Brinkman, Corry Brokken, Dick Bruna, Raymond Ceulemans, Godfried Danneels, Piet de Jong, Mark Eyskens, Queen Fabiola Of Belgium Posted Image, Jan Janssen, Grand Duke Jean I of Luxembourg, Wubbo Ockels, Fernando Ricksen, Kees Rijvers, Wim Ruska, Toots Thielemans, Martinus J. G. Veltman, Geert Wilders

#191 DevonDeathTrip

    Tractor Eater

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,070 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:01 PM

According to my profile, it has been viewed 1222 times! I'm sure it was nowhere near that last time I looked. I think I might have been viewed about 200 times in a couple of weeks. Is someone stalking me? I feel violated. :huh:
Sometimes when we see the eyes- those horrible times when we see the eyes,eyes that ... that have no soul - then we know a darkness.

#192 Rotten Ali

    Value for money

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,274 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:41 PM

Maybe "The Sun" are interested in outing you?
Yes yes yes yes yes... yes yes yes yes, no!

(Trevor Peacock as Jim Trott in the Vicar of Dibley)

DL Shadow List: King Abdullah, Muhammad Ali, Sir Richard Attenborough, Tariq Aziz, Pope Benedict XVI, Tony Benn, Ian Brady, George HW Bush, Sid Caeser, Fidel Castro, George Cole, Katherine Crowe, Liz Dawn, Bob Dole, Kirk Douglas, Jean Claude Duvalier, Queen Fabiola of Belgium, Louis Farrakhan, Aretha Franklin, Zsa Zsa Gabor, James Garner, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Mikhail Gorbachev, Billy Graham, King Harald V of Norway, Valerie Harper, Joao Havelange, Stephen Hawking, Jimmy Hill, Clive James, Yahya Jammeh, General Jaruzelski, Wilko Johnson, Casey Kasem, Stan Lee, Jerry Lee Lewis, Penny Marshall, T O N Mbasogo, Mary Tyler Moore, Hosni Mubarak, Ian Paisley, Nancy Reagan, Albert Reynolds, Ariel Sharon, Sam Simon, Jeremy Thorpe, Gough Whitlam, Lee Kuan Yew, Michael York & Jiang Zemin. 12/50

#193 DevonDeathTrip

    Tractor Eater

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,070 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:12 PM

View PostRotten Ali, on 30 November 2011 - 09:41 PM, said:

Maybe "The Sun" are interested in outing you?

Outing me as what? Gay? :o
Sometimes when we see the eyes- those horrible times when we see the eyes,eyes that ... that have no soul - then we know a darkness.

#194 Paul Bearer

    Zombie Administrator

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,258 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:33 PM

Nah! Happy. I've just looked at mine, 8,039. Thats about 200 more than the last time I checked. Hmmmmmmm!


I just looked to see who was on line - there are a number of guests and some of them are looking up members profiles. That might be the reason.
This is true my form is something odd,
But blaming me is blaming God;
Could I create myself anew
I would not fail in pleasing you.

#195 Windsor

    LFN Hunter

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,324 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:57 AM

View PostPaul Bearer, on 30 November 2011 - 10:33 PM, said:

Nah! Happy. I've just looked at mine, 8,039. Thats about 200 more than the last time I checked. Hmmmmmmm!


I just looked to see who was on line - there are a number of guests and some of them are looking up members profiles. That might be the reason.

Since the upgrade I have accidentally clicked on the posters name rather than the 'last post' option on the main board...so if everybody is making the same error that could account for it.

Then again, I may just be a retard.
Shadow List 2014.

Wilko Johnson, Muhammed Ali, Helen Fawkes, David Norris, Flora Fraser, Stephen Lewis, Jim Bowen, John Bardon, Albert Reynolds, Rev Billy Graham, Daisy Berkowitz, Wojciech Jaeuzelski, Clive James, Robert Mugabe, George H. W. Bush, Leslie Phillips, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Stephen Hawking, Nancy Reagan, Jeremy Thorpe, Cardinal Keith O'Brien, Tariq Aziz, Murray Walker, Stuart Hall, Luise Rainer, Liz Dawn, Bob Dole, Edgar Ray Killen, Prince Philip, Paul O'Grady, Arthur Scargill, Jalal Talabani, Iain Paisley, Mikhail Gorbachez, Sean Connery, Jimmy Greaves, Sir Nicholas Winton, Sam Simon, Derek Fowlds, Pope Benedict XVI, Richard Attenborough, Harlan Ellison, Fidel Castro, Valerie Harper, Saif al-Isam Megrahi, Queen Fabiola, Ariel Sharon, Liz Smith, Bruce Forsyth, Fred Phelps.

2009: 13/50, 2010: 10/50, 2011: 9/50, 2012: 15/50, 2013:16/50, 2014: 7/50 Winner of the 2010 Dustpool.

#196 Magere Hein

    Film land, Homer!

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,736 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:19 AM

View PostWindsor, on 01 December 2011 - 01:57 AM, said:

View PostPaul Bearer, on 30 November 2011 - 10:33 PM, said:

Nah! Happy. I've just looked at mine, 8,039. Thats about 200 more than the last time I checked. Hmmmmmmm!


I just looked to see who was on line - there are a number of guests and some of them are looking up members profiles. That might be the reason.

Since the upgrade I have accidentally clicked on the posters name rather than the 'last post' option on the main board...so if everybody is making the same error that could account for it.

Then again, I may just be a retard.
Be that as it may, I think you're on to something. As you may have noticed, when you hover your mouse pointer over the link to the writer of the last post in a topic, the new Forum Software (which still confuses me) opens her/his/its profile. If this counts as a view, view counts can go up PDQ.

regards,
Hein
DDP 2014 team The Grey Horde:
King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Lys Assia, Sister Wendy Beckett, Ryan Buell Posted Image,Jacques Chirac, Felix Dennis, Aretha Franklin, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Marilyn Horne, Clive James, General Wojciech Jaruzelski, Wilko Johnson, Helmut Kohl, Joseph Kony, Misao Okawa, Bernie Madoff, Robert Mugabe, Julie Newmar, Michael Schumacher

DDP 2014 theme team Minions of Xuleneb:
King Albert II, Princess Beatrix, Prince Bernhard jr, Elco Brinkman, Corry Brokken, Dick Bruna, Raymond Ceulemans, Godfried Danneels, Piet de Jong, Mark Eyskens, Queen Fabiola Of Belgium Posted Image, Jan Janssen, Grand Duke Jean I of Luxembourg, Wubbo Ockels, Fernando Ricksen, Kees Rijvers, Wim Ruska, Toots Thielemans, Martinus J. G. Veltman, Geert Wilders

#197 time

    Lord

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,963 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:26 AM

View PostMagere Hein, on 01 December 2011 - 11:19 AM, said:

View PostWindsor, on 01 December 2011 - 01:57 AM, said:

View PostPaul Bearer, on 30 November 2011 - 10:33 PM, said:

Nah! Happy. I've just looked at mine, 8,039. Thats about 200 more than the last time I checked. Hmmmmmmm!


I just looked to see who was on line - there are a number of guests and some of them are looking up members profiles. That might be the reason.

Since the upgrade I have accidentally clicked on the posters name rather than the 'last post' option on the main board...so if everybody is making the same error that could account for it.

Then again, I may just be a retard.
Be that as it may, I think you're on to something. As you may have noticed, when you hover your mouse pointer over the link to the writer of the last post in a topic, the new Forum Software (which still confuses me) opens her/his/its profile. If this counts as a view, view counts can go up PDQ.

regards,
Hein

I've done the same thing - more than once.
2014 DDP Team (Time's-up team Player of The Month, June 2014): John Bardon; Dora Bryan; Emile Ford; Valery Giscard d’Estaing; John Glenn; Eldon Griffiths; Bernard Haitink; Gerald Harper; Buck Henry (Joker); Patricia Knatchbull; Francis Matthews; Sheila Mercier; Les Munro; Pete Murray; I. M. Pei; Dudley Simpson; Nobby Stiles; Joseph Wapner; Peter Wyngarde; Jimmy Young.

2014 DDP Theme Team (...and its goodnight from him etc): Ronald Atkins, Ron Brown, Ronnie Carroll; Ronald Chesney, Ronnie Walter Cunningham, Ronnie Dawson, Ron Ely, Ronald Baron Fearn, Ron Flowers, Ronnie Gilbert, Ronald Harwood, Ronald Hines, Ron Isley, Ronnie Masterson (lost), Ronnie Moore, Ronald Pellar, Ronnie Ronalde, Ron Smith, Ronald Stevenson, Ron Suart (Joker)

2014 DDP Theme Team (Roger and Out): Roger Alton, Roger Angell, Sir Roger Bannister, Roger Cook, Roger Corman, Roger Daltrey, Roger Dimmock, Roger Etchegaray, Sir Roger Moore, Sir Roger Norrington, Sir Roger Penrose(Joker), Roger Protz, Roger Sainsbury, Roger Sloman, Roger Smith, Roger Spottiswood, Roger Squires, Roger Staubach, Roger Taylor, Roger Whitaker

Deathrace 2014 Team: Billy Graham (Joker), Ethel Lang, Javier Perez De Cuellar, Efrem Zimbalist Jr., Vera Lynn,Kirk Douglas, Al Molinaro, Dora Bryan, John Glenn, Gerald Harper, Patricia Knatchbull, Francis Matthews, Sheila Mercier, Les Munro, Buck Henry, I. M. Pei, Joseph Wapner, Jimmy Young, Wojtech Jaruszelski, Doris Day

2014 Hartlepool Deadlypool Team: Rev Billy Graham, Ethel Lang, Javier Perez De Cuellar, Carl Reiner, Efrem Zimbalist Jr., Vera Lynn, Kirk Douglas, Maximilian Schell, Al Molinaro, BB King. Subs: Doris Day, Wojciech Jaruzelski

I have CDO. It's like OCD except the letters are in alphabetical order, as they should be.


#198 Guest_guest_*

  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2011 - 10:34 PM

Where is the Calendar now?

#199 Paul Bearer

    Zombie Administrator

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,258 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:47 PM

OK, How the hell do we underline links with our own witty puns? Buggered if I can find how to.
This is true my form is something odd,
But blaming me is blaming God;
Could I create myself anew
I would not fail in pleasing you.

#200 Magere Hein

    Film land, Homer!

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,736 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:46 PM

View PostPaul Bearer, on 10 January 2012 - 10:47 PM, said:

OK, How the hell do we underline links with our own witty puns? Buggered if I can find how to.

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Do you mean something like this?

regards,
Hein
DDP 2014 team The Grey Horde:
King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Lys Assia, Sister Wendy Beckett, Ryan Buell Posted Image,Jacques Chirac, Felix Dennis, Aretha Franklin, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Marilyn Horne, Clive James, General Wojciech Jaruzelski, Wilko Johnson, Helmut Kohl, Joseph Kony, Misao Okawa, Bernie Madoff, Robert Mugabe, Julie Newmar, Michael Schumacher

DDP 2014 theme team Minions of Xuleneb:
King Albert II, Princess Beatrix, Prince Bernhard jr, Elco Brinkman, Corry Brokken, Dick Bruna, Raymond Ceulemans, Godfried Danneels, Piet de Jong, Mark Eyskens, Queen Fabiola Of Belgium Posted Image, Jan Janssen, Grand Duke Jean I of Luxembourg, Wubbo Ockels, Fernando Ricksen, Kees Rijvers, Wim Ruska, Toots Thielemans, Martinus J. G. Veltman, Geert Wilders




Reply to this topic



  


1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users