Posted 09 May 2004 - 07:52 PM

About time Maggie was included.

#22 Earl Gloomy

Bomber

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 11:24 PM

After watching aspects of Ronald Reagan's funeral i have only just noticed how frial + confussed looking Margaret Thatcher is . The fact that she had to pre-record her her speech at funeral and not actual go up and say it herself has surely says something about her condition and she sure sounded as if she had a stroke. Though early reports sugested her health wasn't up to going to "Ronnie's Funeral" ( as she refered to him more than once) , she obviously took no notice of who ever told her it wasn't a good idea that she should go, she is obviously just proving a point that she still "able" but she is kidding no one. So i think she should be considered for the 2005 list as it looks as she hasn't got much longer to go!!!!!!! though it would be nice to see a right-winger last 4 ever but in her case it looks as if she wont. Does any1 agree

Pluss i think Queen Juliana's husband, Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands (93 this month), should also be considred as a BBC' s news website has a photograph of him colapsing at Queen Juliana's funeral. This Can be seen on BBC NEWS , in pictures: Queen Juliana's Funeral

Again, does any1 agree?

#23 Guest_cfrist_*

• Guests

Posted 12 June 2004 - 01:30 AM

The Baroness Thatcher is not doing well at all. According to a Daily Mirror article (ok, not the greatest source), she is slipping into dementia. On her doctor's advice, she has retired completely from public speaking, after suffering several small strokes. A definite possibility for 2005.

#24 BirdieNumNums

Hatchet man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 04:48 AM

hell yeah! If she survives the year I"ll second that motion ;)

#25 Guest_Kizzbo_*

• Guests

Posted 12 June 2004 - 02:59 PM

Yeah, Maggie should definitely be included. You will have plenty of volunteers to help finish her off, if she doesn't naturally expire ;)

Considering dear hubby Dennis expired not too long ago, surely Maggie's will-to-live has been dampened.

And talking of cantankerous old right-wing farts, why is Philip 'The Greek' looking so healthy for a 80-something year old? Surely his time should be up by now?

#26 God

Morbid interest

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 04:37 PM

IMHO This green and pleasant land has gone steadily downhill since she was ousted. Maggie made England strong Kizzbo.

I hope she lives to be a hundred. ;)
Advice for the casual Guest - Look Right, Look Left, Look Right again.
And if you live outside of the UK perhaps we will be meeting.

#27 honez

I have no life

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,724 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 03:08 AM

Not sure I agree with God

I hope she lives to be a hundred.

But, unlike many drive by'ers, I'm happy to hear, and let it be, that this is "in he/she/it's humble opinion".

My humble opinion happens to differ.

I personally hope she lasts the year out, hears that she's been included in the DL 2005 list, promptly keels over from one-too-many little strokes and posthumously signs up as a member of the ex-Conservative Club.

IMHO it'll be the first and last good thing she ever did. But that's just my opinion. ;)
Five zombies. Four bullets. Two zombies.

#28 Guest_SOSNYC_*

• Guests

Posted 15 June 2004 - 05:17 AM

I for one will raise a glass when she pops off.
She killed my town (Rotherham, S. Yorks.) and many more like it.

#29 Paul Bearer

Zombie Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,210 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 12:13 PM

Good riddance when she does pop off..... brought in the poll tax is a good enough excuse for me..... ( be prepared for lots of political comments now ) ;)
This is true my form is something odd,
But blaming me is blaming God;
Could I create myself anew
I would not fail in pleasing you.

#30 The Four Horsemen

Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 09:04 AM

I always thought Maggie was part of the undead collective anyway (along with Tebbitt) - Zombie Thatch, now there's a worrying concept!
It is surely better to be pissed off than pissed on

#31 faustus

Sniper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 02:23 PM

Yes, I refer to the most hated woman in british politics, dear old maggie thatcher, she looked about to keel over at ronnies funeral....or is that wishful thinking !
FAUSTUS

#32 Guest_Maggie's Death_*

• Guests

Posted 27 July 2004 - 05:01 PM

Can anyone find/design me a flash game/animation where Margaret Thatcher bops Miners as they pop out of holes (like whack-a-mole) or where she snatches bottles of milk from babies?
Please contact me at simonronaldwells@yahoo.co.uk if you can help.
Thank you.
I'm designing a site for when she dies.
http://www.maggiesdead.com
"A generation of scousers will dance on thatcher's grave" Ricky Tomlinson (Actor, Royle Family)

I think all the Brits should Googlebomb the term <a href="http://www.maggiethatcher.com">Tony Blair</a>to go to a maggie thatcher site as he is getting more like her every minute. Anyone with me?
<a href="http://www.maggiethatcher.com">Tony Blair</a>to point to maggiethatcher.com

#33 Stayin Alive

Executioner

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 10:34 PM

What are you thinking? I don't think you are going to sell many of those t-shirts.

Fruit of the loom... screen stars... I mean, come on!

You won't catch the new Deathlist t-shirts printed on that crap.

Sorry, but I for one, isn't with you.

#34 Grim Reaper

Post-Twunt

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 11:37 PM

Steady with your T-shirt snobbery Stayin!

Certainly a point scored for planning ahead - perhaps we should be preparing the Pope Ts :ghost6:

#35 Anubis the Jackal

Twunt Master

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 08:17 AM

Pope T-shirts?
Surely just all the old stock of the hilarious 'I like the Pope, The Pope smokes dope' shirts and change the tense with a permanent marker.
'I liked the Pope...'
Pardon me but I got to run
The fact's uncommonly clear
I got to find who's now the number one
And why my angel eyes ain't here

Excuse me while I disappear

#36 Guest_Silas_*

• Guests

Posted 02 August 2004 - 12:40 PM

I thought of adding him as a new topic, but Thatcher's thread is as good as any other, seeing as he influence her economic policies: the other day I read that Milton Friedman turned 92. Nominee for 2005?

#37 The Yeti

Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 03:04 PM

There is a Friedman thread ...

Friedman to be fried, man ?
life, n : the whim of several billion cells to be with you for a while.

Dodo deado, Dodi deado, Di deado, Dando deado ... Surely Dido's looking dodgy ?

Despite the high cost of living, it still seems popular.

#38 Guest_guardiannews.co.uk_*

• Guests

Posted 05 August 2004 - 10:08 AM

That was a shock, but she was ill. You can read all about it at my web site

Posted Image

Spread the word! The evil cow has died.

CELEBRATE!!!

#39 Moosey

Sniper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 11:48 AM

No.
She hasn't.

Now be a good boy & kindly desist from directing people to your personal site under false pretences.
:huh:
DDP - Impaled On The Antlers Of Doom: 2006 17=/124; 2006 79=/239; 2007 8/418; 2009 3=/480; 2010 5/480

#40 Death Watch Beatle

I Need To Get A Life!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 08:14 PM

Quite right Moosey - blatant Spamming (I love that word now I know what it means!) I have disabled the link, but if people really feel the need to find out more, the clues are in the name!

DWB :huh:

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users