Jump to content


* * * * * 2 votes

29. Margaret Thatcher Snatch Milker

dead

1747 replies to this topic

#1341 maryportfuncity

    Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,245 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 08:20 PM

Do you think Fox's somewhat diminutive stature is down to being deprived of school milk in the early seventies?
Posted Image


Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#1342 JR976evil

    I Need To Get A Life!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:55 AM

View Postmaryportfuncity, on Sep 25 2011, 09:20 PM, said:

Do you think Fox's somewhat diminutive stature is down to being deprived of school milk in the early seventies?

I was at school in the mid-80s and got milk regularly :lol:

#1343 Lard Bazaar

    Bang! And the dirt is gone!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,285 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 05:26 PM

View PostJR976evil, on Sep 26 2011, 03:55 AM, said:

View Postmaryportfuncity, on Sep 25 2011, 09:20 PM, said:

Do you think Fox's somewhat diminutive stature is down to being deprived of school milk in the early seventies?

I was at school in the mid-80s and got milk regularly :lol:

I was at school in the mid-80s and got milked regularly :lol:

#1344 Windsor

    LFN Hunter

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,320 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 03:45 PM

Margaret Thatcher turns 86 years old today.

I know this because one of my facebook friends has wished her a happy birthday...his grandfather and father are millionaires.

This 'friend' used to be an ardent supporter of the SNP...but then he found out what inheritance tax was and became a Tory.
Shadow List 2014.

Wilko Johnson, Muhammed Ali, Helen Fawkes, David Norris, Flora Fraser, Stephen Lewis, Jim Bowen, John Bardon, Albert Reynolds, Rev Billy Graham, Daisy Berkowitz, Wojciech Jaeuzelski, Clive James, Robert Mugabe, George H. W. Bush, Leslie Phillips, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Stephen Hawking, Nancy Reagan, Jeremy Thorpe, Cardinal Keith O'Brien, Tariq Aziz, Murray Walker, Stuart Hall, Luise Rainer, Liz Dawn, Bob Dole, Edgar Ray Killen, Prince Philip, Paul O'Grady, Arthur Scargill, Jalal Talabani, Iain Paisley, Mikhail Gorbachez, Sean Connery, Jimmy Greaves, Sir Nicholas Winton, Sam Simon, Derek Fowlds, Pope Benedict XVI, Richard Attenborough, Harlan Ellison, Fidel Castro, Valerie Harper, Saif al-Isam Megrahi, Queen Fabiola, Ariel Sharon, Liz Smith, Bruce Forsyth, Fred Phelps.

2009: 13/50, 2010: 10/50, 2011: 9/50, 2012: 15/50, 2013:16/50, 2014: 7/50 Winner of the 2010 Dustpool.

#1345 SalmonMousse

    Bomber

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:07 AM

cheeky cow - do you think we got our money's worth?

http://www.guardian....m?newsfeed=true
its a Mr Grim, he's come about the reaping....

#1346 Paul Bearer

    Zombie Administrator

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,241 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 07:42 AM

YESSSSS!!!!! http://www.oregonliv...n_struck_a.html ........................................................ BASTARD!!!!!!!!! Wrong one. The reaper is teasing us methinks.
This is true my form is something odd,
But blaming me is blaming God;
Could I create myself anew
I would not fail in pleasing you.

#1347 Damon Killian

    You b*****d! Drop dead!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,256 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:15 PM

Dear My Claus, sir

I don't want a lot for Christmas. I am not greedy, if you just give me that old hag Margaret Thatcher dead, I am willing to donate any other gifts I receive to the charity of you choice.

Thank you

Damon Killian

p.s.

If you could do the same for Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed Al Megrahi, its would be very much appreciated

:smileyd:
We Are The 45%

#1348 Davey Jones' Locker

    I Need To Get A Life!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 09:45 PM

View PostDamon Killian, on 06 December 2011 - 12:15 PM, said:

Dear My Claus, sir

I don't want a lot for Christmas. I am not greedy, if you just give me that old hag Margaret Thatcher dead, I am willing to donate any other gifts I receive to the charity of you choice.

Thank you

Damon Killian

p.s.

If you could do the same for Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed Al Megrahi, its would be very much appreciated

:smileyd:



Dear Damon,


Since you have been a good boy all year, and Maggie has definitely been a very naughty little girl in her time, I have decided to grant your wish by giving her a free dinner voucher for Heston Blumenthal's Fat Duck this year: http://www.bbc.co.uk...kshire-16050546


Yours faithfully,

Mr S. Claus
North Pole

#1349 SalmonMousse

    Bomber

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 09:51 PM

well if she wants oysters or razor clams she will have to eat elsewhere from now on. Perhaps an anoymous internet order delivered to her door?
its a Mr Grim, he's come about the reaping....

#1350 fourty-two

    Hatchet man

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 07:48 AM

Speaking of Food poisoning. Remember when Mr Bean tried to compete with a guest in a sea side resort, and ate some very very bad clams? hahahahahahhahhahaahahahahaha.
42 is a significant number as it's the so answer to life from Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy, in Japan however 4 pronounced Shi, can refer to death, and ni (a grammarical article, indicating to, direction similar to latin's "a") so To die, regarless of life after death). In Chinese (4) can mean death or Si, but "2" or "ni" (cantonese), means you. Or you die. conicidently on a number pad 42 (or 4 and 2), is H and A (so 42= Ha), and judging by the many depictions of a a grinning skull, candy skulls in Mexcio complete with festivals, and or a Mel Blank twisted cartoon, or even Final Destination movies, and the celebrations of the death of tyrants, death at times can be black humor twisted "ha".

#1351 Damon Killian

    You b*****d! Drop dead!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,256 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 01:43 PM

View PostDavey Jones' Locker, on 06 December 2011 - 09:45 PM, said:

View PostDamon Killian, on 06 December 2011 - 12:15 PM, said:

Dear My Claus, sir

I don't want a lot for Christmas. I am not greedy, if you just give me that old hag Margaret Thatcher dead, I am willing to donate any other gifts I receive to the charity of you choice.

Thank you

Damon Killian

p.s.

If you could do the same for Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed Al Megrahi, its would be very much appreciated

:smileyd:



Dear Damon,


Since you have been a good boy all year, and Maggie has definitely been a very naughty little girl in her time, I have decided to grant your wish by giving her a free dinner voucher for Heston Blumenthal's Fat Duck this year: http://www.bbc.co.uk...kshire-16050546


Yours faithfully,

Mr S. Claus
North Pole

Thank you Mr Claus
We Are The 45%

#1352 Windsor

    LFN Hunter

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,320 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:10 PM

Some newspapers were reporting that Margaret Thatcher is 'open' to the idea of a state funeral: http://www.dailyreco...86908-23628665/
Shadow List 2014.

Wilko Johnson, Muhammed Ali, Helen Fawkes, David Norris, Flora Fraser, Stephen Lewis, Jim Bowen, John Bardon, Albert Reynolds, Rev Billy Graham, Daisy Berkowitz, Wojciech Jaeuzelski, Clive James, Robert Mugabe, George H. W. Bush, Leslie Phillips, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Stephen Hawking, Nancy Reagan, Jeremy Thorpe, Cardinal Keith O'Brien, Tariq Aziz, Murray Walker, Stuart Hall, Luise Rainer, Liz Dawn, Bob Dole, Edgar Ray Killen, Prince Philip, Paul O'Grady, Arthur Scargill, Jalal Talabani, Iain Paisley, Mikhail Gorbachez, Sean Connery, Jimmy Greaves, Sir Nicholas Winton, Sam Simon, Derek Fowlds, Pope Benedict XVI, Richard Attenborough, Harlan Ellison, Fidel Castro, Valerie Harper, Saif al-Isam Megrahi, Queen Fabiola, Ariel Sharon, Liz Smith, Bruce Forsyth, Fred Phelps.

2009: 13/50, 2010: 10/50, 2011: 9/50, 2012: 15/50, 2013:16/50, 2014: 7/50 Winner of the 2010 Dustpool.

#1353 Magere Hein

    Film land, Homer!

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,690 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:15 AM

View PostWindsor, on 13 December 2011 - 07:10 PM, said:

Some newspapers were reporting that Margaret Thatcher is 'open' to the idea of a state funeral: http://www.dailyreco...86908-23628665/

Ah, but is the state grave (or landfill, as I'd prefer) open yet?

regards,
DDP 2014 team The Grey Horde:
King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Lys Assia, Sister Wendy Beckett, Ryan Buell Posted Image,Jacques Chirac, Felix Dennis, Aretha Franklin, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Marilyn Horne, Clive James, General Wojciech Jaruzelski, Wilko Johnson, Helmut Kohl, Joseph Kony, Misao Okawa, Bernie Madoff, Robert Mugabe, Julie Newmar, Michael Schumacher

DDP 2014 theme team Minions of Xuleneb:
King Albert II, Princess Beatrix, Prince Bernhard jr, Elco Brinkman, Corry Brokken, Dick Bruna, Raymond Ceulemans, Godfried Danneels, Piet de Jong, Mark Eyskens, Queen Fabiola Of Belgium Posted Image, Jan Janssen, Grand Duke Jean I of Luxembourg, Wubbo Ockels, Fernando Ricksen, Kees Rijvers, Wim Ruska, Toots Thielemans, Martinus J. G. Veltman, Geert Wilders

#1354 Spade_Cooley

    Rich Homie Quantick

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,869 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 03:33 PM

http://epetitions.di...petitions/18914


In keeping with the great lady's legacy, Margaret Thatcher's state funeral should be funded and managed by the private sector to offer the best value and choice for end users and other stakeholders. The undersigned believe that the legacy of the former PM deserves nothing less and that offering this unique opportunity is an ideal way to cut government expense and further prove the merits of liberalised economics Baroness Thatcher spearheaded


"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow

"Get back to task and participate, or you will come with us at the finale to dance, although there will be shocking deaths. Yoshi is coming for me." - Pikalin Soutdalany

#1355 Magere Hein

    Film land, Homer!

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,690 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 03:43 PM

View PostSpade_Cooley, on 21 December 2011 - 03:33 PM, said:

In keeping with the great lady's legacy, Margaret Thatcher's state funeral should be funded and managed by the private sector to offer the best value and choice for end users and other stakeholders. The undersigned believe that the legacy of the former PM deserves nothing less and that offering this unique opportunity is an ideal way to cut government expense and further prove the merits of liberalised economics Baroness Thatcher spearheaded

Snigger...

regards,
Hein
DDP 2014 team The Grey Horde:
King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Lys Assia, Sister Wendy Beckett, Ryan Buell Posted Image,Jacques Chirac, Felix Dennis, Aretha Franklin, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Marilyn Horne, Clive James, General Wojciech Jaruzelski, Wilko Johnson, Helmut Kohl, Joseph Kony, Misao Okawa, Bernie Madoff, Robert Mugabe, Julie Newmar, Michael Schumacher

DDP 2014 theme team Minions of Xuleneb:
King Albert II, Princess Beatrix, Prince Bernhard jr, Elco Brinkman, Corry Brokken, Dick Bruna, Raymond Ceulemans, Godfried Danneels, Piet de Jong, Mark Eyskens, Queen Fabiola Of Belgium Posted Image, Jan Janssen, Grand Duke Jean I of Luxembourg, Wubbo Ockels, Fernando Ricksen, Kees Rijvers, Wim Ruska, Toots Thielemans, Martinus J. G. Veltman, Geert Wilders

#1356 fourty-two

    Hatchet man

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 05:12 AM

Hope they make her coffin here in China to further encourage free enterprise and capitalism, so she can still fight "communism". Why should the STATE pay for her "state funeral", that shit's for Commies. She's a Capitalist, a warrior of free enterprise and democracy yadda yadda yadda. This way, the funeral director can make money and upgrade his services in the spirit of capitalism. You know like how she made the hospitals upgrade their services.....

and that the cheap coffin here in China, is made of Chinese paper a great invention,

Fuck you Maggie May. Fuck you. HEe hee hee my 69th post.
42 is a significant number as it's the so answer to life from Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy, in Japan however 4 pronounced Shi, can refer to death, and ni (a grammarical article, indicating to, direction similar to latin's "a") so To die, regarless of life after death). In Chinese (4) can mean death or Si, but "2" or "ni" (cantonese), means you. Or you die. conicidently on a number pad 42 (or 4 and 2), is H and A (so 42= Ha), and judging by the many depictions of a a grinning skull, candy skulls in Mexcio complete with festivals, and or a Mel Blank twisted cartoon, or even Final Destination movies, and the celebrations of the death of tyrants, death at times can be black humor twisted "ha".

#1357 time

    Lord

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,936 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 03:18 PM

View PostSpade_Cooley, on 21 December 2011 - 03:33 PM, said:

http://epetitions.di...petitions/18914


In keeping with the great lady's legacy, Margaret Thatcher's state funeral should be funded and managed by the private sector to offer the best value and choice for end users and other stakeholders. The undersigned believe that the legacy of the former PM deserves nothing less and that offering this unique opportunity is an ideal way to cut government expense and further prove the merits of liberalised economics Baroness Thatcher spearheaded



Where DL leads, the Guardian follows.

Some people are not entirley happy with the sentiment mind...

Quote

Posted Image
22 December 2011 01:49PM

Truly in keeping with her legacy - & her ideology - would be to have an obscenely expensive funeral paid for entirely only by the very poorest in society, with a "select" few of the sickest & most vulnerable in our country made to carry her coffin until they drop. No?

Edited by Magere Hein, 22 December 2011 - 04:15 PM.
URL to Grauniad forum user profile snipped

2014 DDP Team (Time's-up team Player of The Month, June 2014): John Bardon; Dora Bryan; Emile Ford; Valery Giscard d’Estaing; John Glenn; Eldon Griffiths; Bernard Haitink; Gerald Harper; Buck Henry (Joker); Patricia Knatchbull; Francis Matthews; Sheila Mercier; Les Munro; Pete Murray; I. M. Pei; Dudley Simpson; Nobby Stiles; Joseph Wapner; Peter Wyngarde; Jimmy Young.

2014 DDP Theme Team (...and its goodnight from him etc): Ronald Atkins, Ron Brown, Ronnie Carroll; Ronald Chesney, Ronnie Walter Cunningham, Ronnie Dawson, Ron Ely, Ronald Baron Fearn, Ron Flowers, Ronnie Gilbert, Ronald Harwood, Ronald Hines, Ron Isley, Ronnie Masterson (lost), Ronnie Moore, Ronald Pellar, Ronnie Ronalde, Ron Smith, Ronald Stevenson, Ron Suart (Joker)

2014 DDP Theme Team (Roger and Out): Roger Alton, Roger Angell, Sir Roger Bannister, Roger Cook, Roger Corman, Roger Daltrey, Roger Dimmock, Roger Etchegaray, Sir Roger Moore, Sir Roger Norrington, Sir Roger Penrose(Joker), Roger Protz, Roger Sainsbury, Roger Sloman, Roger Smith, Roger Spottiswood, Roger Squires, Roger Staubach, Roger Taylor, Roger Whitaker

Deathrace 2014 Team: Billy Graham (Joker), Ethel Lang, Javier Perez De Cuellar, Efrem Zimbalist Jr., Vera Lynn,Kirk Douglas, Al Molinaro, Dora Bryan, John Glenn, Gerald Harper, Patricia Knatchbull, Francis Matthews, Sheila Mercier, Les Munro, Buck Henry, I. M. Pei, Joseph Wapner, Jimmy Young, Wojtech Jaruszelski, Doris Day

2014 Hartlepool Deadlypool Team: Rev Billy Graham, Ethel Lang, Javier Perez De Cuellar, Carl Reiner, Efrem Zimbalist Jr., Vera Lynn, Kirk Douglas, Maximilian Schell, Al Molinaro, BB King. Subs: Doris Day, Wojciech Jaruzelski

I have CDO. It's like OCD except the letters are in alphabetical order, as they should be.


#1358 Guest_Guest_*

  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2011 - 04:32 PM

Speculation about the imminent death of Lady Thatcher has reached fever pitch. Funeral plans are in an advanced stage it seems. Stand by for an announcement at any time! http://www.google.co...biw=994&bih=636

#1359 Windsor

    LFN Hunter

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,320 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 04:36 PM

View PostGuest, on 22 December 2011 - 04:32 PM, said:

Speculation about the imminent death of Lady Thatcher has reached fever pitch. Funeral plans are in an advanced stage it seems. Stand by for an announcement at any time! http://www.google.co...biw=994&bih=636

State funerals take some planning. This doesn't necessarily mean she is at death's door.
Shadow List 2014.

Wilko Johnson, Muhammed Ali, Helen Fawkes, David Norris, Flora Fraser, Stephen Lewis, Jim Bowen, John Bardon, Albert Reynolds, Rev Billy Graham, Daisy Berkowitz, Wojciech Jaeuzelski, Clive James, Robert Mugabe, George H. W. Bush, Leslie Phillips, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Stephen Hawking, Nancy Reagan, Jeremy Thorpe, Cardinal Keith O'Brien, Tariq Aziz, Murray Walker, Stuart Hall, Luise Rainer, Liz Dawn, Bob Dole, Edgar Ray Killen, Prince Philip, Paul O'Grady, Arthur Scargill, Jalal Talabani, Iain Paisley, Mikhail Gorbachez, Sean Connery, Jimmy Greaves, Sir Nicholas Winton, Sam Simon, Derek Fowlds, Pope Benedict XVI, Richard Attenborough, Harlan Ellison, Fidel Castro, Valerie Harper, Saif al-Isam Megrahi, Queen Fabiola, Ariel Sharon, Liz Smith, Bruce Forsyth, Fred Phelps.

2009: 13/50, 2010: 10/50, 2011: 9/50, 2012: 15/50, 2013:16/50, 2014: 7/50 Winner of the 2010 Dustpool.

#1360 Damon Killian

    You b*****d! Drop dead!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,256 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 03:46 PM

Fingers crossed its D-Day for Thatch tomorrow. D for "DIE YOU OLD BINT"
We Are The 45%




Reply to this topic



  


1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users