Guest Dan

Former First Ladies

Guest Dan

Seems like US presidents are big on this list - with the idiot and good old Gerald Ford both making appearances.

How about a mention for Nancy or the one who gave her name to the rehab place? Hell - Lady Bird Johnson must be at least 120 by now.

I think you're onto something here. Former First Lady Dennis Thatcher got the ball rolling. Who's next d'ya reckon?

• Like 2

Lady Bird Johnson

Date of Birth: 12/22/1912

Current Age: 91

Believe it or not, the First Lady of our 36th President Lyndon Johnson is still alive!

Her Name is Lady Bird Johnson and she will be 93 in 2005. She had some major health problems in 2002 on May 2nd with a crippling stroke that affected her ability to speak and swallow. According to her daughter, all she could do was nod yes or no. Her battle against the stroke was made more difficult by her long-standing case of macular degeneration, which has caused her to lose her central vision. Also, in 1999, she was kept in the hospital overnight following a fainting spell at her home. Johnson's spokeswoman says 'Mrs. Johnson has periodic fainting spells' and she may have passed out from exhuastion. In September, prior to the cataract surgery, the former first lady had been treated at the hospital for heat exhaustion, the spokeswoman said. I retrieved all this information from CNN.COM and below, I have provided the links to the pages in which I found this information. A very promising candidate for 2005!

2002 Incident

http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/05/03/lady.bird...ital/index.html

1999 Incident

http://www.cnn.com/US/9911/11/lady.bird.jo...n.02/index.html

• Like 1

Guest Guest

Sounds like she's very frail, but then again, only 2 people have picked her in our deadpool, compared to 4 last year and 4 the year before. Go figure ;)

Lady Bird won't so much die as storm Heaven.

Guest Karl-Erik Wadin Wesslén

All first ladies can just die right now, cause you can´t wote for the communist in the dictatorship of America anyway. And if you can´t wote for the communists the president logically most support any other ideology (all other than the communism sucks as you already knew) and then can´t the first lady either be a communist, so just die [unneccessary swearing deleted - if you have a point to make - make it without the rudeness please - DWB]!

There's logic there.

Somewhere.

I presume.

Eh, can someone explain it to me ?

Guest Karl-Erik Wadin Wesslén

My english isn´t perfect so I don´t know if all grammatics were correct in my previous post.

Waden Wesslen, I think you need to clean your mouth out with some soap and water because you are using the f word quite frequently.

PS: check out the "Ranting Post", you might find it helpful.....

Well its me again(weatheman90) and im still betting on Lady Bird as i was back in June. She'll be 93 in 2005 :angry:

well al gore's (former vice-president under bill clinton, not under his desk though.) mom died on wednesday. so i think it would be fun to see what would happen with nancy reagan and lady bird johnson in 2005.

Lady Bird Johnson

Date of Birth: 12/22/1912

Current Age: 91

I have not seen any recent news on her since 2002, when she was hospitalized following a stroke. She still is a possibility for 2005, as she has been in poor health for a number of years.

I wont be here tomorrow, so..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY BIRD!! May you have another 92 years.... well.... ummm....probably not. :sicktherm:;)

I got a bad feeling that she'll be on the "2005 Misses" post in the very near future.

Guest dimpeepers

mrs jimmy carter is still about must be getting on now :P and i seem to remember chronic/recovering manic depressive, so always the chance of remission/suicide too.

Nancy Reagan must be a cert this year. The way she threw herself at ronnies coffin Im sure If they'd let her she'd have gone with him. And Im sure her handbag must've weighed more than the old ham herself. :dead:

wobbly old bird johnsons a shoe in. Apparently she can no longer talk....No one can hear you scream in a nursing home! Last rites please. :o

Former First Lady, Senator Hillary Clinton, wife of former President Bill Clinton collapsed during a speech in Buffalo, New York.

Hillary Clinton suffers collapse

With a stomach virus... She's getting too much protein [alledgedly]

Mr Honez is a highly literate individual. (Allegedly)

With a stomach virus... She's getting too much protein [alledgedly]

Mr Honez is a highly literate individual. (Allegedly)

You are Notapotato [Allegedly]