841 replies to this topic

#661 time

Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,740 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:40 PM

Apparently, he's ready to go home.

breathing independently... occasionally needed an oxygen mask.

2014 DDP Team (Time's-up team): John Bardon; Dora Bryan; Emile Ford; Valery Giscard d’Estaing; John Glenn; Eldon Griffiths; Bernard Haitink; Gerald Harper; Buck Henry (Joker); Patricia Knatchbull; Francis Matthews; Sheila Mercier; Les Munro; Pete Murray; I. M. Pei; Dudley Simpson; Nobby Stiles; Joseph Wapner; Peter Wyngarde; Jimmy Young.

2014 DDP Theme Team (...and its goodnight from him etc): Ronald Atkins, Ron Brown, Ronnie Carroll; Ronald Chesney, Ronnie Walter Cunningham, Ronnie Dawson, Ron Ely, Ronald Baron Fearn, Ron Flowers, Ronnie Gilbert, Ronald Harwood, Ronald Hines, Ron Isley, Ronnie Masterson, Ronnie Moore, Ronald Pellar, Ronnie Ronalde, Ron Smith, Ronald Stevenson, Ron Suart (Joker)

2014 DDP Theme Team (Roger and Out): Roger Alton, Roger Angell, Sir Roger Bannister, Roger Cook, Roger Corman, Roger Daltrey, Roger Dimmock, Roger Etchegaray, Sir Roger Moore, Sir Roger Norrington, Sir Roger Penrose(Joker), Roger Protz, Roger Sainsbury, Roger Sloman, Roger Smith, Roger Spottiswood, Roger Squires, Roger Staubach, Roger Taylor, Roger Whitaker

Deathrace 2014 Team: Billy Graham (Joker), Ethel Lang, Javier Perez De Cuellar, Efrem Zimbalist Jr., Vera Lynn,Kirk Douglas, Al Molinaro, Dora Bryan, John Glenn, Gerald Harper, Patricia Knatchbull, Francis Matthews, Sheila Mercier, Les Munro, Buck Henry, I. M. Pei, Joseph Wapner, Jimmy Young, Wojtech Jaruszelski, Doris Day

2014 Hartlepool Deadlypool Team: Rev Billy Graham, Ethel Lang, Javier Perez De Cuellar, Carl Reiner, Efrem Zimbalist Jr., Vera Lynn, Kirk Douglas, Maximilian Schell, Al Molinaro, BB King. Subs: Doris Day, Wojciech Jaruzelski

I have CDO. It's like OCD except the letters are in alphabetical order, as they should be.

#662 maryportfuncity

Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,665 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 11:10 AM

That'll curtail his son's business activities. The younger Sharon has been lording it in the hospital, wheeling and dealing at his dad's bedside.

Dead pool wise it does make the future harder to predict. On the one hand that is an impressive recovery and evidence that we'd be daft to pick him

On the other hand this man has enemies, some armed and well trained, and if he's remotely in the sights of a weapon, he won't exactly be able to dodge out of the way.
Posted Image

Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#663 Damon Killian

HDWHW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 08:06 PM

I was thinking he was being let home because they think he will die soon

That's just the impression I got of the situation
Damon Killian said on 15 December 2013 @ 06:54 PM - "Biggs just for a laugh"

Paul Bearer replied on 15 December 2013 @ 06:56 PM - "Don't think so. He tweeted me to say he'll be watching the Great train robbery on Wednesday & Thursday this week. :-)"

18 December 2013 Ronnie Biggs died

#664 JR976evil

I Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 04:45 AM

Turns 83 on the 26th, guess it'll be a quiet one :birthday2:

#665 notaguest

Shipman

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 06:39 AM

Maybe he'll die when we get to the 666th post of this thread...
I was thrown off this forum for posting too many interesting and entertaining posts,thus embarrassing less imaginative posters than myself.If you feel this is not fair or democratic and indeed infringes my basic human rights under the United Nations laws please let the moderators and admin know.Thanks.

#666 Davey Jones' Locker

I Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 10:46 AM

View Postnotaguest, on Jun 25 2011, 04:39 PM, said:

Maybe he'll die when we get to the 666th post of this thread...
Allow me to do the honours.

#667 Shock Limelight

Hatchet man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 05:09 PM

It would be a brilliant shock to the crowd here if Ariel awoke and regained conciousness to such an extent that he could communicate with others and recall passed events. Two or three hours later, after finding our what year it is, he has another stroke and falls back into the trance! Death improbable.
Harlan Ellison, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Fidel Castro, Esther Williams, Ernest Borgnine, Frank Cady, Erich Priebke, Vera Miles, Helen Gurley Brown, Bob Barker, Cliff Michelmore, Oswald Morris, Gore Vidal, Sid Caesar, Dolores Hope, Muhammad Ali, Dave Brubeck, Richard O'Sullivan, Jake Lamotta, Herbert Lom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBHIqnvmOjI

#668 notaguest

Shipman

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 06:17 PM

Ironically his coma may have prolonged his life what with losing all that fat and reduced stress etc.I think his parents lived to their 90s so we may have a long wait yet...
I was thrown off this forum for posting too many interesting and entertaining posts,thus embarrassing less imaginative posters than myself.If you feel this is not fair or democratic and indeed infringes my basic human rights under the United Nations laws please let the moderators and admin know.Thanks.

#669 fourty-two

Hatchet man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 11:04 AM

Holy Shitkina (Shikina), batman! how atrophied is his body now?
42 is a significant number as it's the so answer to life from Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy, in Japan however 4 pronounced Shi, can refer to death, and ni (a grammarical article, indicating to, direction similar to latin's "a") so To die, regarless of life after death). In Chinese (4) can mean death or Si, but "2" or "ni" (cantonese), means you. Or you die. conicidently on a number pad 42 (or 4 and 2), is H and A (so 42= Ha), and judging by the many depictions of a a grinning skull, candy skulls in Mexcio complete with festivals, and or a Mel Blank twisted cartoon, or even Final Destination movies, and the celebrations of the death of tyrants, death at times can be black humor twisted "ha".

#670 Body Snatcher 44

Chunder-er from Down Under

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 07:03 AM

Hmmmm - maybe it isn't as dire as we thought...

http://fullcomment.n...s-ariel-sharon/

unless, of course, they are simply sugarcoating the situation.
For what my opinion is worth - maybe we should reevaluate his placing on the list as well? :scratchhead:
BS' BC - 2009 = 4. BS' BC - 2010 = 7. BS' BC - 2011 = 8. BS' BC - 2012 = 12. BS' BC - 2013 = 12.

Body Snatcher's Body Count - 2014.
Blue=DDP
20 Australians. Lady Susan Renouf. Sir Jack Brabham. Bert Newton. Jarrod Lyle. Ken James. Lou Richards. Gough Whitlam. Bart Cummings. Darrell Eastlake. Prince Leonard I of Hutt. Jeanne Little. Reg Grundy. Stevie Wright. Joan Kirner. Betty Cuthbert. Rod Taylor. Clive James. Judy Moran. “Father Bob” Maguire. Alby Schultz. 10 Brits. Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. John Cruickshank VC. Stephen Hawking. Jeremy Lloyd. Jimmy Hill. Wilko Johnson. Dame Vera Lynn. Sir Christopher Lee. Richard Attenborough. Bernard Fox. 10 Americans. George H.W. Bush. Kirk Douglas. Valerie Harper. Bob Dole. Olivia De Havilland. Nancy Reagan. Sam Simon. (Joker). Rev. Billy Graham. Sid Caesar. Muhammad Ali. 10 Citizens of the World. Liliane Bettencourt. Sir Run Run Shaw. Rev. Ian Paisley. Maureen O’Hara. Pope Benedict XVI. Louis Jourdan. Michael Schumacher. Zsa Zsa Gabor. Fidel Castro. General Wojciech Jaruzelski.

#671 maryportfuncity

Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,665 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 03:18 PM

He can focus his eyes and move his fingers...I reckon he's fit enough to get out and promote that book!
Posted Image

Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#672 Guest_mordechai arens_*

• Guests

Posted 10 November 2011 - 05:08 PM

Ariel Sharon may live for years tio come,but my Israeli sources tell me that another former PM Yitzhak Shamir m ay have only a very short time to live. The days ahead may bring interesting news for deathlist....

#673 Spade_Cooley

Rich Homie Quantick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,668 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 05:12 PM

View Postmordechai arens, on 10 November 2011 - 05:08 PM, said:

my Israeli sources

:rolleyes:
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow

"Get back to task and participate, or you will come with us at the finale to dance, although there will be shocking deaths. Yoshi is coming for me." - Pikalin Soutdalany

#674 Guest_Jimmy_*

• Guests

Posted 14 January 2012 - 03:47 PM

Maybe under his description you should add "State Terrorist". It's more befitting than his current description of ex-prime minister given that he spent much of his life committing or overseeing actions of terrorism and massacres (Sabra and Shatila), and a mere few years as prime minister.

#675 Body Snatcher 44

Chunder-er from Down Under

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:35 PM

http://www.washingto...4puR_story.html

prehaps this is the first whispers of him being taken off lifesupport?
BS' BC - 2009 = 4. BS' BC - 2010 = 7. BS' BC - 2011 = 8. BS' BC - 2012 = 12. BS' BC - 2013 = 12.

Body Snatcher's Body Count - 2014.
Blue=DDP
20 Australians. Lady Susan Renouf. Sir Jack Brabham. Bert Newton. Jarrod Lyle. Ken James. Lou Richards. Gough Whitlam. Bart Cummings. Darrell Eastlake. Prince Leonard I of Hutt. Jeanne Little. Reg Grundy. Stevie Wright. Joan Kirner. Betty Cuthbert. Rod Taylor. Clive James. Judy Moran. “Father Bob” Maguire. Alby Schultz. 10 Brits. Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. John Cruickshank VC. Stephen Hawking. Jeremy Lloyd. Jimmy Hill. Wilko Johnson. Dame Vera Lynn. Sir Christopher Lee. Richard Attenborough. Bernard Fox. 10 Americans. George H.W. Bush. Kirk Douglas. Valerie Harper. Bob Dole. Olivia De Havilland. Nancy Reagan. Sam Simon. (Joker). Rev. Billy Graham. Sid Caesar. Muhammad Ali. 10 Citizens of the World. Liliane Bettencourt. Sir Run Run Shaw. Rev. Ian Paisley. Maureen O’Hara. Pope Benedict XVI. Louis Jourdan. Michael Schumacher. Zsa Zsa Gabor. Fidel Castro. General Wojciech Jaruzelski.

#676 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:55 AM

View PostBody Snatcher 44, on 11 March 2012 - 01:35 PM, said:

http://www.washingto...4puR_story.html

prehaps this is the first whispers of him being taken off lifesupport?

if he makes it to 90 (he's allready more than halfway there) maybe his sons will come to the obvious conclusion and switch the machine off.even without the coma he m ight never have lived to 90 anyway

#677 BrunoBrimley

I REALLY Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,330 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:54 PM

I have had a thought about Ariel Sharon and wondered if there might be a triple of middle east death in the near future.

In it Hosni Mubarak, Tariq Aziz and Ariel Sharon would all go on the same day and within minutes of each other. Wouldn't that be an exciting day?

Sharon and Mubarak were both released in 1928 and Aziz in 1936 which means they are all worth watching closely.

In other news I just found out that golfer Ben Hogan has been dead for near on 15 years. It was a surprise as I had been planning a special golf outing for him this August on his 100th birthday.

#678 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:42 AM

The death of Ariel Sharon may be imminent-and will herald the end of the world..

Edited by Paul Bearer, 25 July 2012 - 07:53 AM.
Link fixed

#679 JR976evil

I Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:42 AM

View PostGuest, on 25 July 2012 - 01:42 AM, said:

The death of Ariel Sharon may be imminent-and will herald the end of the world..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1Tw33dZ4HY

Link doesn't work

#680 angryGreatness

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:52 AM

View PostJR976evil, on 25 July 2012 - 03:42 AM, said:

View PostGuest, on 25 July 2012 - 01:42 AM, said:

The death of Ariel Sharon may be imminent-and will herald the end of the world..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1Tw33dZ4HY

Link doesn't work

Just copy and paste it.
DDP 2014:

Better Them Than Us!:
Daisy Berkowitz, Colin Bloomfield, Katherine Crowe Posted Image, Darren Daulton, Fred DeLuca, Sally Farmiloe, Dennis "Fergie" Frederiksen, Dr. Kate Granger, Valerie Harper, Clive James, Wilko Johnson, Carolyn McCarthy Posted Image, Graeme Pollock Posted Image, Mike Porcaro, Pat Rice, Amy Robach, Robert Schuller, Stuart Scott, Sam Simon, Joost Van Der Westhuizen

Evergreen State of Decay [Theme: People born in Washington]
Paul Allen, Bob Barker, Glenn Beck Posted Image, Jerry Cantrell Posted Image, Carol Channing Posted Image, Orson Scott Card Posted Image, John Elway Posted Image, Kenny G Posted Image, Bill Gates, Ben Gibbard Posted Image. Ben Haggerty Posted Image, Donald M. Kendall Posted Image, Amanda Knox Posted Image, Gary Larson Posted Image, Ryan Lewis Posted Image, Chuck Palahniuk Posted Image, Anthony Ray Posted Image, Adam West, Jim Whittaker Posted Image, Michael Winslow Posted Image

Died in Committee [Theme: Current and former Senators]
Daniel Akaka Posted Image, Birch Bayh Posted Image, Edward Brooke Posted Image, Tom Coburn Posted Image, Ted Cruz Posted Image, Jeremiah Denton Posted Image, Bob Dole, Dianne Feinstein Posted Image, John Glenn, Orrin Hatch Posted Image, Ernest "Fritz" Hollings, Tim Johnson Posted Image, Mark Kirk Posted Image, Paul Laxalt Posted Image, John McCain, Mitch McConnell Posted Image, Walter Mondale, Harry Reid, Jay Rockefeller Posted Image, John Warner Posted Image

ShadowList 2014:
Rev. Billy Graham, General Jaruzelski, George Bush, Olivia de Havilland, Kirk Douglas, John Glenn, Luise Rainer, Christopher Lee, Nancy Reagan, Eli Wallach, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Bob Dole, Beverly Cleary, Robert Mugabe, Chuck Berry, Al Molinaro, Stan Lee, Lyndon LaRouche,
Ariel Sharon, Don Pardo, Jim Leavelle, Boutros Boutros-Ghali, Don Rickles, June Foray, Mort Walker, Paul Laxalt, I.M. Pei, Edward Brooke, Pope Benedict XVI, Alan Young, Henry Kissinger, Hiroo Onoda, Chuck Yeager, Dr. Henry Heimlich, George Shultz, Vera Lynn, Mickey Rooney, Fidel Castro, Noel Neill, Jimmy Carter, Ben Bradlee, Mary Tyler Moore, Jack T. Chick, Jerry Lewis, Jake LaMotta, King Abdullah bin Abdul-Aziz, Helmut Schmidt, Harper Lee, Gloria Vanderbilt, Abe Vigoda

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users