Guest tenntuck

Al Gore

Guest tenntuck

Assuming his political career is finished, what will happen with him?

Assuming his political career is finished, what will happen with him?

Retire,GrowOld,Die,..

Well, his political career may be finished, I wouldn't know, but why suggest him on here? The man's not 60 yet is he? Anyway, I'm sure he's making a lucrative living on the lecture circuit and no doubt there'll be a book or two along the way.

Incidentally, as the previous year's runner-up in the presidential election, I always figured Gore must have been a relieved man on the evening of September 11, 2001. Someone else's problem! But then again, if he'd got in, maybe the attacks wouldn't have taken place - we'll never know.

Well, his political career may be finished, I wouldn't know, but why suggest him on here? The man's not 60 yet is he? Anyway, I'm sure he's making a lucrative living on the lecture circuit and no doubt there'll be a book or two along the way.

Incidentally, as the previous year's runner-up in the presidential election, I always figured Gore must have been a relieved man on the evening of September 11, 2001. Someone else's problem! But then again, if he'd got in, maybe the attacks wouldn't have taken place - we'll never know.

Gore Junior is 57. If genetics or dianetics or even Dyan Cannon have anything to do with it he will be around for a while since his father kicked off just a few weeks short of age 91.

As to part 2- Poor misguided Cerberus. If Al 'Cigar-store-indians-look lively next to me' Gore had somehow managed an election victory in 2000, then most of the world would be blown up by now since he is a Democrat and their history speaks for itself. Of course if it wasn't for Bore, none of us would have the joy of the Internet since he claims to have invented it.

Bit harsh on the man aren't you? He's got at least two claims to being a decent presidential contender:

1 - He's clearly an intelligent man who undestands the issues. You'd be pushing it to say the same about the present incumbent.

2 - He probably won the 2000 election.

I'll bet the environment - if it could speak on such matters - would have wanted him in the White House.

2 - He probably won the 2000 election.

If he won the 2000 election then why pray tell is he not in The White House? In fact how is it that he never was sworn in as President if he allegedly won? Oh, you knuckleheaded Democrats and Demsy lovers just crack me up! :lol::o:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

As for Geroge W. Bush he is clearly a genius of previously unknown level and all the moan and groan piss and whine of the LOSERS of the 2000 and 2004 elections won't change that. Deal with, get used to it, LIVE WITH IT BABY CAKES! Or are you one of those ninnies who is in support of Hillary Rotten Clinton as a future for the U.S.A.? Why not just put a big "Blow UP Our Country" sign on the top of every building and every airstrip?

As for Geroge W. Bush he is clearly a genius of previously unknown level...

You haven't misspelled Guiness have you?

BB's carefully-worded remark is a bit of a two-edged sword really.

BB's carefully-worded remark is a bit of a two-edged sword really.

As in a subterranean level perhaps? :lol:

Why not just put a big "Blow UP Our Country" sign on the top of every building and every airstrip?

I'd settle for one to just be placed on you.

I think we all grasp your views now, maybe you could lay off for a while.

Your love of George W seems oddly reminiscent of "Simon I"'s love of the royal family, you aren't related by any chance?

Bruno Brimley, I assume you are posting from Iraq now, as surely you've signed up for our mentally challenged president's latest crusade. GWBush, friend to deadpoolers everywhere... creating more casualties every day.

I believe President Gore would have actually fought wars against terrorists .. not drum up a bogus war for oil, DISTRACTING from the war on terrorists. If Gore were in office (because he did win) I doubt 9-11 would've happened, because he wouldn't have ignored the "BIN LADEN DETERMINED TO ATTACK WITHIN THE US" briefing like Duh-bya did. And if 9-11 did happen on Gore's watch, he damn sure wouldn't have started a war against an extraneous unrelated country in response. For shame on Bush, and Blair too for that matter.

• Like 1

Your love of George W seems oddly reminiscent of "Simon I"'s love of the royal family, you aren't related by any chance?

Nope. No relation to anyone named Simon. Face up to it guesty; George W. Bush is a sweetheart of a man, he does his job well, as well as he can and he's more honest than the preceding President ever was or could hope to be.

Also quite debonair.

Also quite debonair.

That's the same as boneless, innit? :old:

regards,

Hein

That's the same as boneless, innit?

regards,

Hein

Clearly you've confused him with Howie Dean.

Face up to it guesty; George W. Bush is a sweetheart of a man, he does his job well, as well as he can and he's more honest than the preceding President ever was or could hope to be.

I especially like how his honesty changed the focus from weapons of mass destruction (strangely none found) to 'liberating the Iraqi people'. Honesty? Boston Globe. Mate you're having us on. I'd have a lot more respect for the man if he'd have come out and said it straight, 'The Middle East needs a stabilising influence and we need cheap oil.' I blame the TV show Gunsmoke, Saddam made the mistake of calling his 'pa' 'yella'.

If only Scotland had oil. They'd be next in line to be liberated from the yoke of tyranny quicker than you could say "Tony Blair's hiding down that hole over there...".

I'm a big fan of the Deathlist don't get me wrong, I'm not a big fan of it being used to spout right wing propoganda that no one with an IQ higher than their pants size would believe for a second.

Is this honesty worth 1749 Death Toll of your countrymen so far?

Take it elsewhere Bruno, take it elsewhere.

I especially like how his honesty changed the focus from weapons of mass destruction (strangely none found) to 'liberating the Iraqi people'. Honesty? Boston Globe. Mate you're having us on. I'd have a lot more respect for the man if he'd have come out and said it straight, 'The Middle East needs a stabilising influence and we need cheap oil.' I blame the TV show Gunsmoke, Saddam made the mistake of calling his 'pa' 'yella'.

If only Scotland had oil. They'd be next in line to be liberated from the yoke of tyranny quicker than you could say "Tony Blair's hiding down that hole over there...".

I'm a big fan of the Deathlist don't get me wrong, I'm not a big fan of it being used to spout right wing propoganda that no one with an IQ higher than their pants size would believe for a second.

Is this honesty worth 1749 Death Toll of your countrymen so far?

Take it elsewhere Bruno, take it elsewhere.

And well I would excepting for the facts that a group of grouchy griping looney-tics from the Anti-Bush We Love Bubba and Bore side had already started this before I even entered the fray. Let me point to the George Bush assassination thread and of course this one. Facts being what they are, I am entitled to my views and if you don't like them then you can toddle on down the road to your impending doom all by your little old self--you won't be missed.

You see the big difference between me and your pack of pathetic pinko python-wanna-be pals is that I have the ability to see that George has made a few small errors. He went into Iraq according to the evidence which had been gathered by his predecessor Pinnochio Clinton. George made the mistake in allowing anythiny from the Clinton years to be considered as sound information. How can anyone support a buffoon who lied to the entire country about what they did with a White House intern? A lie which was a punch in the belly of all people of the world, a slap accross the victims face, a disgraceful and abhorrent betrayal of his marriage vows and an insulting barrage upon his daughter.

Did Clinton never do anything good? Well, let's not be silly. Of course he did some good; however he continually lied. Where exactly is that National health care plan he swore we would all have? Don't forget he said he would not sign other pieces of legislation until that was in place. Not only did he not deliver, he did not even deliver a skeleton form of a health care plan. Stuff that in your pompous rear.

You see the big difference between me and your pack of pathetic pinko python-wanna-be pals is that I have the ability to see that George has made a few small errors. 

I'm terribly sorry Bruno, I can't quite see how shagging the fat chick and not wanting your mates to find out would equate to an invasion of a sovereign nation and the deaths of tens of thousands.

How can anyone support a buffoon who lied to the entire country about what they did with a White House intern?

And the fundamentalist nutcases are in Iraq?

A lie which was a punch in the belly of all people of the world, a slap accross the victims face, a disgraceful and abhorrent betrayal of his marriage vows and an insulting barrage upon his daughter.

All people of the world? Do you and Geogre have the same dealer? An alcoholic drug addict (recovering admittedly) can still be a great role model. In the same way Michael Jackson would make a great baby sitter. "How can anyone support a buffoon" who joined the National Guard to get out of war service and then didn't show up? The irony of a draft dodger being Commander in Chief is palpable.

Where exactly is that National health care plan he swore we would all have? Don't forget he said he would not sign other pieces of legislation until that was in place. Not only did he not deliver, he did not even deliver a skeleton form of a health care plan. Stuff that in your pompous rear.

How many hospitals, how much healthcare would $87billion buy? Money

Is CBS News neutral enough for you? Nice perspective buddy, you watch Fox news don't you.

The American people are a warm, friendly and generous bunch who deserve a great deal better than that they're stuck with for the next few years. I don't really give a rat's arse about US politics, it little to no direct impact on my life. Ignorance, however, is a different kettle of fish.

Gunjaman, Bruno is winding you up.

He has constructed an ingeniously cynical caricature of the archetypal right-wing American, and is using it to raise your blood pressure for his own perverse amusement.

He's very good at it though, isn't he?

He has constructed an ingeniously cynical caricature of the archetypal right-wing American, and is using it to raise your blood pressure for his own perverse amusement.

I just wonder where he gets that perception from - it's not like any of it could possibly be accurate - must be a wishy washy pinky commie liberal - string 'im up, it's the only language he understands!

Gunjaman, Bruno is winding you up.

Perverse amusement? Moi? That would be totally out of character for me and decidedly Un-patriotic.

(By the way does anybody know what Gunjaman currently has as a B.P. reading? :old:)

Perverse amusement? Moi? That would be totally out of character for me and decidedly Un-patriotic.

Exactly. :old:

regards,

Hein

And here's stupid old me thinking it was the other way around. I haven't had so much fun since the German baiting in the Kurt Waldheim thread.

Well done that man Bruno, consider your hand shaken. :huh:

I don't know what my blood pressure is, but I do see stars whenever I pick anything up off the floor. Is that bad?

I do see stars whenever I pick anything up off the floor. Is that bad?

Clearly 'twould depend on which stars they are. If they are candidates for this list then by all means tells us.

They'd be Tim Robbins, Susan Sarandon and the Dixie Chicks of course. Not strong candidates, but mind you, that Susan Sarandon is getting on a bit... :huh:

"US politics [has] little to no direct impact on my life"

If you live in London it just did today...

Guest DeathLister

Al Gore's father died at 90 in 1998, and his mother only died in December 2004 at 92. I predict (as I often do in these forums) that Gore will make it at least until 2030.