Mr Stats

World's Oldest

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-supercentenarian-ruth-adler-111-dies-20160312-story.html

A local supercentenarian, 111 year old Ruth Adler has died.

Posting this because supercentenarian deaths are always in bunches. Those in Shaun's DP will be happy to soon cash in on those Jones or Morano jokers.

While I don't buy the 'bunches' thingy, I'll go ahead for amusement purposes only and tack onto it and allow those with more expensive tin foil than I to do with this info as they wish. Here's #2 for you, unless you count Andrew Hatch in January this is #3, fete compli!

Felix Simoneaux Jr. of Louisiana, who held the title of Americas oldest man for the past three months, died Tuesday a month before his 111th birthday, one of his five surviving children, Perry Simoneaux, confirmed to The Huffington Post.

Simoneaux was bestowed the title of oldest living man in the United States about three months ago after the death of Andrew Hatch of Oakland, who was believed to be 117 when he died on Jan. 18. The next in line is Frank Levingston, ALSO OF LOUISIANA (!). Levingston was born on Nov. 13, 1905, making him 110. He is also the oldest living veteran in America.

SC

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/the-nations-oldest-man-dies-a-month-shy-of-111th-birthday_us_5717a7a3e4b06f35cb715f5b

Edit: In an interview marking his 108th birthday, Simoneaux told the Clarion Herald that the secret to longevity is is to chew food well before swallowing, eat what agrees with you, and dont overeat, smoke or drink hard liquor. The oldest woman in the United States is Susannah Mushatt Jones, 116, who lives in New York. Last year, she revealed that her secret to long life may be bacon, which she eats daily.

• Like 1

Susannah Mushatt-Jones is living way too much! She will die the day before the death of Zsa Zsa, Fidel, Kirk Douglas and Bhumibol.

Susannah Mushatt-Jones is living way too much! She will die the day before the death of Zsa Zsa, Fidel, Kirk Douglas and Bhumibol.

So Susannah will die e.g. May 1st and then on May 2nd we'll have Gabor, Castro, Douglas, and Bumhole die?

What a week that'll be.

How drol(l).

• Like 2

I'll see your bet and raise you the value of our collective mortgages (yours and mine)

I bet you're wrong

• Like 1

I'll see your bet and raise you the value of our collective mortgages (yours and mine)

I bet you're wrong

Seems like a safe bet Mary. Zsa Zsa, Kirk, Fidel and the King have to die on the same day and Susie has to precede them by one day. I'll take a piece of that action and throw my house, truck and investment savings into the pot. (Now with my luck it would actually happen).

I bet you're wrong

Seems like a safe bet Mary. Zsa Zsa, Kirk, Fidel and the King have to die on the same day and Susie has to precede them by one day. I'll take a piece of that action and throw my house, truck and investment savings into the pot. (Now with my luck it would actually happen).

Calling Drol...

sun.jpg

• Like 15

sun.jpg

YESSS, deadsox! We did it, it happened, we are rich, we are extremely rich, we... oh wait, it's a hoax... you have lost your house forever, my friend.

• Like 2

sun.jpg

YESSS, deadsox! We did it, it happened, we are rich, we are extremely rich, we... oh wait, it's a hoax... you have lost your house forever, my friend.
as long as he doesn't have to hear from you I think he'll be OK with that.

Guest Guest

sun.jpg

wow! Is this the first time we've had 4 hits in one day ?!

Guest Guest

can i apologise for contributing to the temporary overloading of the website by taking that news article seriously and posting it on twitter. pleased to see the sites up and running again /!

Just a week after his predecessor's death and three weeks after his predecessor's predecessor's death, oldest living WWII veteran Richard Arvine Overton turns 110!

Worlds oldest living person, Susannah Mushatt Jones, has died at age 116.

This now leaves Emma Morano as the last survivor of the 1800s.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/worlds-oldest-person-dies-york-age-116-39083478

Telegraph Obit for the DDP: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/13/worlds-oldest-person-susannah-jones-dies-at-116/

Edit: Ah, I see Deathray went and posted this elsewhere.

Jones yesterday; Gabor, Castro, Douglas and Adulyadej today? :lol:

• Like 1

I wonder what it feels like to be Emma Morano now.

Does she think "Yes! I'm Nr. 1!"

or does she think "Well, I'm next."

or maybe she thinks "lrlrrllgllerrlrlrllrlr" because of her age.

She thinks she'll take the sting out of the situation by hovering over her computer at 9-00am BST on 31 May and entering herself in Maryport's Midsummer Madness Death Pool!!

• Like 6

She thinks she'll take the sting out of the situation by hovering over her computer at 9-00am BST on 31 May and entering herself in Maryport's Midsummer Madness Death Pool!!

I'm guessing she'll be thinking "Hurrah, YW picked me over that old boot, I have ages to go!"

I'm the kind of stay living DP. It's just my way. I ain't no glee club for the dead.

Cicilia Laurent, said to be the world's oldest woman has died at (an unverified age of) 120.

She was born in Haiti and her birth record was issued by Haiti in 2005, so Guinness has refused to accept that as definitive proof of age.

Cicilia Laurent, said to be the world's oldest woman has died at (an unverified age of) 120.

She was born in Haiti and her birth record was issued by Haiti in 2005, so Guinness has refused to accept that as definitive proof of age.

Well, however the fuck old she was, she's dead.

SC

Cecilia's secret was something she forgot to tell. I have no doubt there are living people from the 1800's but without the facts being clear there might not be.

• Like 1