Posted 25 April 2005 - 03:18 AM

Is this sick SOB ready to burn in hell?

#2 GracieJc8

Bomber

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 03:29 AM

Hmm that's an interesting one. Haven't seen the old bastard on tv lately or heard anything about him being up for parole. You'd think that being his age and being in prison since 1969 would be a strain on him. Maybe ole Charlie boy will finally get his and dance with the devil where he belongs!

#3 Banshees Scream

Dwarf tosser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,436 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 03:54 AM

"Maybe I should have killed four or five hundred people...then I would have felt better. Then I would have felt I really offered society something."

- now iam not sure but would his death offer society anything?

#4 eejit

Bomber

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 06:01 AM

Nah, it'll just give the media an oppurtunity to play Beatles and Beach Boys' records. So, hang on in there another while, sonny.
DDP 2014 - Billy Graham, Christy Dignam, Clive James, Fidel Castro, Helen Fawkes, Ian Paisley, Kate Granger, Katherine Crowe, Kirk Douglas, Michael Schumacher, Muhammad Ali, Robert Mugabe, Sally Farmiloe, Sam Simon, Scott Putesky, Tito Vilanova, Valerie Harper, Wilko Johnson,Wojciech Jaruzelski, Zsa Zsa Gabor

DPP 2013 77th, 7 deaths - DPP 2012 65th, 5 deaths - DPP 2011 50th, 6 deaths - DPP 2010 57th, 6 deaths - DPP 2009 16th,12 deaths - DPP 2008 18th, 8 deaths - DPP 2007 14th, 8 deaths - DPP 2006 83rd, 3 deaths - DPP 2005 68th, 3 deaths

#5 VileBody

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 10:49 AM

GracieJc8, on Apr 25 2005, 03:29 AM, said:

Hmm that's an interesting one. Haven't seen the old bastard on tv lately or heard anything about him being up for parole. You'd think that being his age and being in prison since 1969 would be a strain on him. Maybe ole Charlie boy will finally get his and dance with the devil where he belongs!
Why do people always get this wrong? Long life sentences are good for the health - low stress, orderly routine, limited access to fags and booze, low-ish cal diet - look at Mandela, etc.

I'd give Manson at least another 10 years...mind you you're right about the bloody Beatles and Beach Boys....

#6 Guest_follower_*

• Guests

Posted 13 August 2005 - 10:25 PM

i hope they let manson out soon. i admire him so much!

#7 Windsor

LFN Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,320 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 10:29 PM

follower, on Aug 13 2005, 10:25 PM, said:

I don't think he will be getting out in the near future.
What's there to admire about him?
Shadow List 2014.

Wilko Johnson, Muhammed Ali, Helen Fawkes, David Norris, Flora Fraser, Stephen Lewis, Jim Bowen, John Bardon, Albert Reynolds, Rev Billy Graham, Daisy Berkowitz, Wojciech Jaeuzelski, Clive James, Robert Mugabe, George H. W. Bush, Leslie Phillips, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Stephen Hawking, Nancy Reagan, Jeremy Thorpe, Cardinal Keith O'Brien, Tariq Aziz, Murray Walker, Stuart Hall, Luise Rainer, Liz Dawn, Bob Dole, Edgar Ray Killen, Prince Philip, Paul O'Grady, Arthur Scargill, Jalal Talabani, Iain Paisley, Mikhail Gorbachez, Sean Connery, Jimmy Greaves, Sir Nicholas Winton, Sam Simon, Derek Fowlds, Pope Benedict XVI, Richard Attenborough, Harlan Ellison, Fidel Castro, Valerie Harper, Saif al-Isam Megrahi, Queen Fabiola, Ariel Sharon, Liz Smith, Bruce Forsyth, Fred Phelps.

2009: 13/50, 2010: 10/50, 2011: 9/50, 2012: 15/50, 2013:16/50, 2014: 7/50 Winner of the 2010 Dustpool.

#8 Banshees Scream

Dwarf tosser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,436 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 11:33 PM

windsor, on Aug 13 2005, 10:29 PM, said:

follower, on Aug 13 2005, 10:25 PM, said:

I don't think he will be getting out in the near future.
What's there to admire about him?
I tend to think that people feel he is some sort of king.
There are many theories about how in which the
songs are linked to taking over the world.
But i don't see much truth in that at all.

#9 maryportfuncity

Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,245 posts

Posted 14 August 2005 - 04:15 PM

Made a half decent album - and some duff bootlegs in prison. Ironically there's a track on his semi-official album called 'Don't Do Anything Illegal.'
Posted Image

Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#10 Guest_louis365_*

• Guests

Posted 15 August 2005 - 07:47 AM

Good ol' Charlie:

Always got the bum rap - blammed for everything. He just wanted to give people the freedom to do what they wanted. Then murderers like tex watson, susan atkins and others, took that and ran with it - then when the chips came down, they blamed good ol' Charlie...

louis365

#11 Cowboy Ronnie

I Need To Get A Life!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 08:32 AM

louis365, on Aug 15 2005, 07:47 AM, said:

Good ol' Charlie:

Always got the bum rap - blammed for everything. He just wanted to give people the freedom to do what they wanted. Then murderers like tex watson, susan atkins and others, took that and ran with it - then when the chips came down, they blamed good ol' Charlie...

louis365
yes, a man with a swastika carved into his forehead is a true purveyor of freedom. They should let good ol' Charlie out just to see how long it would be until someone runs over him with a steamroller.

#12 honez

I have no life

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,724 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 09:10 AM

louis365, on Aug 15 2005, 05:47 PM, said:

blammed for everything.
;) Blam! Blam!
Five zombies. Four bullets. Two zombies.

#13 DevonDeathTrip

Tractor Eater

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,070 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 09:36 AM

VileBody, on Apr 25 2005, 10:49 AM, said:

Why do people always get this wrong?  Long life sentences are good for the health - low stress, orderly routine, limited access to fags and booze, low-ish cal diet - look at Mandela, etc.
Not sure about that - Myra Hindley, Reg Kray and Ron Kray didn't exactly live to a ripe old age.

Peter Sutcliffe and Ian Brady always seem to be close to death these days as well.
Sometimes when we see the eyes- those horrible times when we see the eyes,eyes that ... that have no soul - then we know a darkness.

#14 Guest_Hmmm_*

• Guests

Posted 06 February 2006 - 04:57 AM

I just think that it's kinda messed up how people can justcondemn him. I mean, there was alot to say.
Some guy who supposedly knew susan atkins aka Sadie Mae Glutz said that she was made to do these things by manson, if she did than why was she stupid enough to follow through with it.
Charles Milles Manson is like a "god" to so many of these people. People need to stop downing his beliefs, because what he believes in is no more wrong than the bible or the tora, or the koran.
Then again, in a world like we live in today (people slandering religions) i wouldn't be surprised that the ones who have those "godly" beliefs are the screwed up ones, as they are the conformists.
These girls loved charlie, and if they didnt', they they should have not said that they did and they should have gotten out of his "mind games" and his "spell"
Well, hopefully people get the drift that manson is not evil, and his "followers" arent either.
Also.. there is a huge controversy as to what the x in the middle of his forehead was about. Well... i can answer that, it was to show that he was being X'd out of society.
Hopefully that shows my point a little clearer.

#15 Phantom

uber twunt

• Members
  • 4,406 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 03:56 PM

yeah, there're always a couple of people that spoil it for the others

A good line never dies
It just smells funny

----

Winner of the 2014 Wojciech Jarulzelski sweepstakes

DDP 2014 4/20
Jim Bamber , Ryan Buell, Katherine Crowe Posted Image, Liz Dawn, Ruth Duccini, Janet Fielding, Zsa Zsa Gabor , Billy Graham,"Superstar" Billy Graham, Rolf Harris, Joao Havelange, Bobby Heenan, Wojciech Jarulzelski, Wilko Johnson, Stephen Lewis, Jerry Maren, Les Munro, Sonny Rollins, Sam Simon, Gough Whitlam

DDP 2012 8/20 - Joint 47th

DDP 2013 11/20 - Joint 24th

#16 maryportfuncity

• Members
  • 11,245 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 05:09 PM

Release him......in Tehran!
Posted Image

Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#17 Anubis the Jackal

Twunt Master

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 05:21 PM

maryportfuncity, on Feb 6 2006, 06:09 PM, said:

Release him......in Tehran!
He'll be made Foreign Minister within a month.
Pardon me but I got to run
The fact's uncommonly clear
I got to find who's now the number one
And why my angel eyes ain't here

Excuse me while I disappear

#18 Phantom

uber twunt

• Members
  • 4,406 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 05:35 PM

I'd have had him down for the position of Ambassador in charge of religious genocide

A good line never dies
It just smells funny

----

Winner of the 2014 Wojciech Jarulzelski sweepstakes

DDP 2014 4/20
Jim Bamber , Ryan Buell, Katherine Crowe Posted Image, Liz Dawn, Ruth Duccini, Janet Fielding, Zsa Zsa Gabor , Billy Graham,"Superstar" Billy Graham, Rolf Harris, Joao Havelange, Bobby Heenan, Wojciech Jarulzelski, Wilko Johnson, Stephen Lewis, Jerry Maren, Les Munro, Sonny Rollins, Sam Simon, Gough Whitlam

DDP 2012 8/20 - Joint 47th

DDP 2013 11/20 - Joint 24th

#19 maryportfuncity

• Members
  • 11,245 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 06:21 PM

He'll be made Foreign Minister within a month.

Good, they're obviously ready for a more moderate phase.
Posted Image

#20 Life Begins at 5 o'clock

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 09:34 AM

Kind of surprised that some other prisoner doesn't do him in. Also kind of surprised that we don't see stories about him maintaining his own prisonhouse cult. Also surprised that Oz didn't have a character based on him. Would've given an interesting twist to Schillenger's crew to have had someone like him on the team.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users