Guest prophet of doom

Famous death imminent

Guest prophet of doom

I am hereby predicting that a very famous person will die very soon,possibly in the next 24 hours,and I pledge to be the first person to report this famous death to you.So watch this space to see who bites the dust...

Sounds Intriging especialy accounting on the fact that you randomly posted this acting like u think someone will die but with all the unexspected luck in the world that would be something to see if acually some famous person did croak in the next 24 hours not only because ur just taking a guess and that deathlist 2005 would have there 5th sucsess but more because u would seem like the clever one predicting this a day before hand even though the whole time it was just simply a lucky guess.

Just when you dont exspect the banshee to scream.....

I am hereby predicting that a very famous person will die very soon,possibly in the next 24 hours,and I pledge to be the first person to report this famous death to you.So watch this space to see who bites the dust...

Perhaps you are the assassin of this famous person, don't you think it is a bit foolhardy to post your plans on the internet as you can be traced from your IP address?

Sounds Intriging especialy accounting on the fact that you randomly posted this acting like u think someone will die but with all the unexspected luck in the world that would be something to see if acually some famous person did croak in the next 24 hours not only because ur just taking a guess and that deathlist 2005 would have there 5th sucsess but more because u would seem like the clever one predicting this a day before hand even though the whole time it was just simply a lucky guess.

Just when you dont exspect the banshee to scream.....

It might not even be a name from the 2005 list! That is if there is even a famous death at all in the next 24 hours!

Why don't you just identify the famous person whose death you are predicting?

Guest prophet of doom

The famous person I am referring to is none other than Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

The famous person I am referring to is none other than Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Nah, it's going to be Sir Joh Bjelke-Petersen for sure.

BTW, is it true that ID Software are still living off the Profits of Doom? :P

possibly in the next 24 hours

Note the use of the word "possibly"

possibly in the next 24 hours

Note the use of the word "possibly"

It is also a prediction

Guest lived so lets die.

I hope she does but you would of expected to have heard something about her health before hand. :P

11 Hours to go...

and I pledge to be the first person to report this famous death to you.

I'll see if I can drum a list with everyone's contact numbers on it so you can be the first to let us know the breaking news as it happens.

What do we all get if you don't keep your pledge? (bearing in mind we know where you live, and we can have the boys around there in ten minutes flat.)

Tick-Tock - it's gone very quiet in here! :sicktherm:

Guest PROPHET OF DOOM

that wasnt me who said that

that wasnt me who said that

Okay, I'll buy that--the second poster was definitely not the original prophet of doom--different countries many miles apart.

So PoD1&3, who is this famous person of whom you pledged to be the first to tell us has expired?

PS If I'm not mistaken, your twenty-four hours is up. So unless you come through with goods on some famous person that passed away without the major news services reporting it, there's no major cash prize for you. Except maybe a little bit of egg you might like to wear on your face for a while.

prohet of doom (lower case) predicted the death of QEII. It hasn't been mentioned on any news channel, unless, the excitement of the new Pope being named has taken everyones attention. :sicktherm:

Has "p of d" done the dirty deed and we are just waiting for someone to discover the body :)

Guest Guest

Bad prophecy I'd say. It's been about 48 hours and no famous death. Gosh I'm all broken up!

Guest prophet of doom

the person in question has now died.watch the news to see who it is

Guest IYG

I never knew 24 hours was the new week. :)

I Like your "Nostradamus" style prediction.

A totally open ended prediction - to which any celeberity death can be grafted after the event.

Hmmmm!!!

Are Queen Elizabeth II and the deceased director of the Rambo films one and the same? ;)

No wonder Charlie boy wasn't to disappointed she wasn't at his wedding, she probably wanted to direct the wedding video.........imagine Camillas role in this next block buster. ;)