627 replies to this topic

#61 CarolAnn

What's the character limit?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,552 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 08:49 PM

View PostBCAlum2000, on Jun 22 2009, 06:31 PM, said:

I admit she's one of those on my list I'm just eagerly waiting for her to die. She's 92 years old and is ill health and financial straits. Probably is best for her to just pass on.

Best for her? You have the arrogance to announce whether it is best for someone else to live or die?
Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.

#62 Vaagheid

Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 04:23 PM

edit:

removed

#63 Garn2

Bomber

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 09:59 AM

She's going to be 93 next year, not 100 according to Wiki. IMDb say: "It is unclear as to Zsa Zsa's birth date; sources vary from 1917 to 1919." So whatever it is, she is not going to be 100.
DDP 2014: Daisy Berkowitz, Colin Bloomfield, Katherine Crowe, Sally Farmiloe, Helen Fawkes, Kate Granger, Valerie Harper, Fred Ho, Sandy Jardine, Wojciech Jaruzelski, Wilko Johnson, Ritchii Kara (J), Andrew Madoff, Joe McGinniss, Mike Porcaro, Michael Schumacher, Sam Simon, Lynne Stewart, Joost van der Westhuizen

DDP 2013 (=15th), DDP 2012 (=7th), DDP 2011 (4th), DDP 2010 (=23th); Winner of Inverse Dead Pool 2011

#64 Madcow

Sniper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 11:28 PM

Zsa Zsa has been was snapped out, with her husband, for the first time in 2 years.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...appearance.html
I'm not a sheep, I'm a mad cow!

#65 maryportfuncity

Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,385 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 03:16 PM

She now faces the prospect of being California's next first lady after Von Anhalt announced his own independent campaign to succeed Arnold Schwarzenegger as governor.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...l#ixzz0dv88nYv4

Bring it on.
Posted Image

Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#66 The Miser

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 03:36 PM

View PostMadcow, on Jan 27 2010, 06:28 PM, said:

Zsa Zsa has been was snapped out, with her husband, for the first time in 2 years.

What a looker! :P
2008 DDP: 15th place. 2009 DDP: 25th place. 2010 DDP: 12th place. 2011 DDP: 12th place; 2012 DDP: 6th place.

2013 DDP: 15th place.

DEATH be not proud, though some have called thee
Mighty and dreadfull, for, thou art not so,
For, those, whom thou think'st, thou dost overthrow,
Die not, poore death, nor yet canst thou kill me.

#67 The Watcher

Hatchet man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 04:49 PM

View PostThe Miser, on Jan 28 2010, 03:36 PM, said:

Zsa-Zsa won't go break-dancing any time soon but seems good for another 5 years - her family seem remarkably long-lived.

#68 Ageless Immortal Giant

Sniper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 07:51 PM

What a looker! :flame:
:P

#69 BCAlum2000

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 10:40 PM

View PostThe Watcher, on Jan 28 2010, 04:49 PM, said:

Zsa-Zsa won't go break-dancing any time soon but seems good for another 5 years - her family seem remarkably long-lived.

She's one of those celebs that everybody is waiting on to die. She's had a shitload of health problems and has been on the brink of death in recent years more times than she can count.

But yeah, she's been one of the bigger death teases. She could live till 100 for all we know!
Will 2011 be it for the following?
Fidel Castro, Kim Jong-il, Dick Cheney, Margaret Thatcher, Billy Graham, Aretha Franklin, Ariel Sharon, Peter Falk, Elizabeth Taylor, Annette Funicello, Gerry Rafferty (RIP, gone right down the line to Heaven), Kirk Douglas, Zsa Zsa Gabor, James Garner, Jerry Lewis, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Sir Richard Attenborough, Dick Clark, Harlan Ellison, Michael Douglas (joker)

#70 Lord Fellatio Nelson

Post twunt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:59 PM

View PostBCAlum2000, on Jan 31 2010, 10:40 PM, said:

View PostThe Watcher, on Jan 28 2010, 04:49 PM, said:

What a looker! :wub:

She's one of those celebs that everybody is waiting on to die. She's had a shitload of health problems and has been on the brink of death in recent years more times than she can count.

But yeah, she's been one of the bigger death teases. She could live till 100 for all we know!
Not me.
It has to be said, as tactfully as I can, that you truly are THE complete wanker.
There is nobody on this forum who talks about death in the way that you do. There may well be the tongue in cheek comments and the general feel that this place positively lives for the next Celebrity death but the truth is somewhat different.
Its no coincidence that the names which are picked every year are, generally, very old and/or very ill. It is not rocket science to pick people who are probably going to die sooner rather than later. Having a guess at who will go next isnt neccessarily macabre, its just nonsense.
You take something that is quite trivial, in the great scheme of things, and turn it into somesort of blood lust/Voodoo bollocks.
IF you really are what it says on the tin, you are a sick twat that needs shooting.
Im certain there will be a queue of members eager to pull the trigger.
2014 Hartlepool Deadly Pool Team: The Wankers Arms PH
Candidates:
Olivia De Havilland
Carol Channing
Eli Wallach
Kirk Douglas
Jimmy Hill
Luise Ranier
Abe Vigoda
Paul Gascoigne
Clifton James
Sid Caesar

Subs: Maureen O'Hara and Christopher Lee

#71 chicago103

Sniper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 04:22 AM

I have a somewhat personal connection with Zsa Zsa Gabor in that she was born on the exact same day and year (February 6, 1917) as my grandmother and both are still alive at the age of 93.

Anyways about the pictures I wouldnt say she looks good or has alot of time left just by looking at them. Consider the fact that she is in a wheelchair being pushed around and doesnt really have to do much to show up in public. Other than that she is dressed up (as is her style) in a hip and young looking fashion (for a 93 year old anyways) and that might give an illusion of an appearance of good health but overall she is unrecognizable comparted to what she was and she is still a very good death list candidate. Afterall many people in much better shape have made apperances in public in the year of their own demise. All we can really gather from these pictures is that she is conscious and presentable enough to be wheeled around in public.
U.S. Presidential death trivia expert. If you want to know how a president died, what their last words were if any and details about their final days and funerals I am your man.

#72 Estuarian Float

Underwater Slaughter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 05:09 AM

Zsa Zsa hospitalized with broken bones.
Star Dust 2014 DDP: Daisy Berkowitz - Ryan Buell - Katherine Crowe - Darren Daulton - Felix Glenny - Rev Billy Graham - Superstar Billy Graham - Valerie Harper - Wojciech Jaruzelski - Wilko Johnson - Casey Kasem - Marina Khodorkovskaya - Wubbo Ockels - Mike Porcaro - Peter Robbins - Robert Schuller - Sam Simon - Lynne Stewart - Marcia Strassman - Vojislav Šešelj

2011 DDP Theme Team: Seoul Takers
2012 - 2015 DDP Theme Team: The Bedsoring '20s
2012 DDP Theme Team: Califorewarned, Oregoners, Washingtons of Bodies Away

2013 & 2014 DDP Theme Team: Bet on Black!
2015 DDP Theme Team: Izanami Orders the California Roll

(((The Dust Pool))) (((Predict the Paper))) (((Kentucky Derby Dead Pool)))

#73 chicago103

Sniper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 07:21 AM

Some reports say that she is in "bad condition".
U.S. Presidential death trivia expert. If you want to know how a president died, what their last words were if any and details about their final days and funerals I am your man.

#74 Windsor

LFN Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 09:58 AM

View PostEST.1993, on Jul 18 2010, 06:09 AM, said:

Zsa Zsa hospitalized with broken bones.

Breaking several bones at 93? I think shes finished.
Shadow List 2014.

Wilko Johnson, Muhammed Ali, Helen Fawkes, David Norris, Flora Fraser, Stephen Lewis, Jim Bowen, John Bardon, Albert Reynolds, Rev Billy Graham, Daisy Berkowitz, Wojciech Jaeuzelski, Clive James, Robert Mugabe, George H. W. Bush, Leslie Phillips, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Stephen Hawking, Nancy Reagan, Jeremy Thorpe, Cardinal Keith O'Brien, Tariq Aziz, Murray Walker, Stuart Hall, Luise Rainer, Liz Dawn, Bob Dole, Edgar Ray Killen, Prince Philip, Paul O'Grady, Arthur Scargill, Jalal Talabani, Iain Paisley, Mikhail Gorbachez, Sean Connery, Jimmy Greaves, Sir Nicholas Winton, Sam Simon, Derek Fowlds, Pope Benedict XVI, Richard Attenborough, Harlan Ellison, Fidel Castro, Valerie Harper, Saif al-Isam Megrahi, Queen Fabiola, Ariel Sharon, Liz Smith, Bruce Forsyth, Fred Phelps.

2009: 13/50, 2010: 10/50, 2011: 9/50, 2012: 15/50, 2013:16/50, 2014: 9/50 Winner of the 2010 Dustpool.

#75 Tuber Mirum

Relic of the Golden Age

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 10:29 AM

View Postchicago103, on Jul 18 2010, 09:21 AM, said:

Some reports say that she is in "bad condition".
Will you provide a source, or should I delete this useless and uninformative post immediately?

#76 adrianpritcha72

Pointless Ranter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:04 AM

http://www.bbc.co.uk...canada-10675481

#77 Body Snatcher 44

Chunder-er from Down Under

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:34 AM

Zsa Zsa Gabor (the 93 year old version) is sporting a new hip... just remains to be seen how the "other broken bones" go.
BS' BC - 2009 = 4. BS' BC - 2010 = 7. BS' BC - 2011 = 8. BS' BC - 2012 = 12. BS' BC - 2013 = 12.

Body Snatcher's Body Count - 2014.
Blue=DDP
20 Australians. Lady Susan Renouf. Sir Jack Brabham. Bert Newton. Jarrod Lyle. Ken James. Lou Richards. Gough Whitlam. Bart Cummings. Darrell Eastlake. Prince Leonard I of Hutt. Jeanne Little. Reg Grundy. Stevie Wright. Joan Kirner. Betty Cuthbert. Rod Taylor. Clive James. Judy Moran. “Father Bob” Maguire. Alby Schultz. 10 Brits. Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. John Cruickshank VC. Stephen Hawking. Jeremy Lloyd. Jimmy Hill. Wilko Johnson. Dame Vera Lynn. Sir Christopher Lee. Richard Attenborough. Bernard Fox. 10 Americans. George H.W. Bush. Kirk Douglas. Valerie Harper. Bob Dole. Olivia De Havilland. Nancy Reagan. Sam Simon. (Joker). Rev. Billy Graham. Sid Caesar. Muhammad Ali. 10 Citizens of the World. Liliane Bettencourt. Sir Run Run Shaw. Rev. Ian Paisley. Maureen O’Hara. Pope Benedict XVI. Louis Jourdan. Michael Schumacher. Zsa Zsa Gabor. Fidel Castro. General Wojciech Jaruzelski.

#78 Rotten Ali

Value for money

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,295 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 10:05 PM

New hip at 93. You have got to be joking! My old next door neighbour had two new hips in her 80's but having them knocked her for six. For best recovery the doctors need the patient to be up and mobile on the new hip very quickly. I don't think there's any chance she could do that, being half paralized and already wheelchair bound. Very high chance of DVT's and clots going round in her blood stream. I think it's under 6 months tops now folks - since I can't see her being strong enough to recover from this major operation.
Yes yes yes yes yes... yes yes yes yes, no!

(Trevor Peacock as Jim Trott in the Vicar of Dibley)

DL Shadow List: King Abdullah, Muhammad Ali, Sir Richard Attenborough, Tariq Aziz, Pope Benedict XVI, Tony Benn, Ian Brady, George HW Bush, Sid Caeser, Fidel Castro, George Cole, Katherine Crowe, Liz Dawn, Bob Dole, Kirk Douglas, Jean Claude Duvalier, Queen Fabiola of Belgium, Louis Farrakhan, Aretha Franklin, Zsa Zsa Gabor, James Garner, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Mikhail Gorbachev, Billy Graham, King Harald V of Norway, Valerie Harper, Joao Havelange, Stephen Hawking, Jimmy Hill, Clive James, Yahya Jammeh, General Jaruzelski, Wilko Johnson, Casey Kasem, Stan Lee, Jerry Lee Lewis, Penny Marshall, T O N Mbasogo, Mary Tyler Moore, Hosni Mubarak, Ian Paisley, Nancy Reagan, Albert Reynolds, Ariel Sharon, Sam Simon, Jeremy Thorpe, Gough Whitlam, Lee Kuan Yew, Michael York & Jiang Zemin. 14/50

#79 honez

I have no life

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,724 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 11:35 PM

View PostRotten Ali, on Jul 21 2010, 08:05 AM, said:

New hip at 93. You have got to be joking! My old next door neighbour had two new hips in her 80's but having them knocked her for six. For best recovery the doctors need the patient to be up and mobile on the new hip very quickly. I don't think there's any chance she could do that, being half paralized and already wheelchair bound. Very high chance of DVT's and clots going round in her blood stream. I think it's under 6 months tops now folks - since I can't see her being strong enough to recover from this major operation.
Let's hope she sees the New Year in. DDP here I come...
Five zombies. Four bullets. Two zombies.

#80 N. Fritz

Hatchet man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:30 PM

View Posthonez, on Jul 21 2010, 01:35 AM, said:

View PostRotten Ali, on Jul 21 2010, 08:05 AM, said:

Let's hope she sees the New Year in. DDP here I come...

"Not looking good" http://www.popeater.com/2010/07/23/zsa-zsa...ical-condition/
nec sepulcra legens vereor, quod aiunt, ne memoriam perdam;
his enim ipsis legendis in memoriam redeo mortuorum
Cicero, de Senectute

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users