755 replies to this topic

#61 CarolAnn

CarolAnn

What's the character limit?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 08:49 PM

I admit she's one of those on my list I'm just eagerly waiting for her to die. She's 92 years old and is ill health and financial straits. Probably is best for her to just pass on.

Best for her? You have the arrogance to announce whether it is best for someone else to live or die?
Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.

#62 Vaagheid

Vaagheid

Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 04:23 PM

edit:

removed

#63 Garn2

Garn2

Bomber

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 09:59 AM

She's going to be 93 next year, not 100 according to Wiki. IMDb say: "It is unclear as to Zsa Zsa's birth date; sources vary from 1917 to 1919." So whatever it is, she is not going to be 100.

DDP 2015: Caroline Aherne, Rene Angelil, Dave Benton, Daisy Berkowitz, Colin Bloomfield, Martin Crowe, Clive Derby-Lewis, Helen Fawkes, Rob Ford, Ahmad Givens, Kate Granger, Ritchii Kara, Henning Mankell, Yoshiro Nakamatsu, Gino Odjick, Mike Porcaro, Vojislav Seselj, Sam Simon (J), Lynne Stewart, Joost van der Westhuizen

DDP 2014 (=8th), DDP 2013 (=15th), DDP 2012 (=7th), DDP 2011 (4th), DDP 2010 (=23rd); Winner of Inverse Dead Pool 2011

#64 Madcow

Madcow

Sniper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 11:28 PM

Zsa Zsa has been was snapped out, with her husband, for the first time in 2 years.

http://www.dailymail...appearance.html
I'm not a sheep, I'm a mad cow!

#65 maryportfuncity

maryportfuncity

Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,436 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 03:16 PM

She now faces the prospect of being California's next first lady after Von Anhalt announced his own independent campaign to succeed Arnold Schwarzenegger as governor.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz0dv88nYv4

Bring it on.
Posted Image

Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.

#66 The Miser

The Miser

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 03:36 PM

Zsa Zsa has been was snapped out, with her husband, for the first time in 2 years.

What a looker! :P
2008 DDP: 15th place. 2009 DDP: 25th place. 2010 DDP: 12th place. 2011 DDP: 12th place; 2012 DDP: 6th place. 2013 DDP: 15th place.
2014 DDP: 3rd place.

DEATH be not proud, though some have called thee
Mighty and dreadfull, for, thou art not so,
For, those, whom thou think'st, thou dost overthrow,
Die not, poore death, nor yet canst thou kill me.

#67 The Watcher

The Watcher

Hatchet man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 04:49 PM

Zsa-Zsa won't go break-dancing any time soon but seems good for another 5 years - her family seem remarkably long-lived.

#68 Ageless Immortal Giant

Ageless Immortal Giant

Sniper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 07:51 PM

What a looker! :flame:

:P

#69 BCAlum2000

BCAlum2000

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 10:40 PM

Zsa-Zsa won't go break-dancing any time soon but seems good for another 5 years - her family seem remarkably long-lived.

She's one of those celebs that everybody is waiting on to die. She's had a shitload of health problems and has been on the brink of death in recent years more times than she can count.

But yeah, she's been one of the bigger death teases. She could live till 100 for all we know!

#70 Lord Fellatio Nelson

Lord Fellatio Nelson

Post twunt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,431 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:59 PM

What a looker! :wub:

She's one of those celebs that everybody is waiting on to die. She's had a shitload of health problems and has been on the brink of death in recent years more times than she can count.

But yeah, she's been one of the bigger death teases. She could live till 100 for all we know!

Not me.
It has to be said, as tactfully as I can, that you truly are THE complete wanker.
There is nobody on this forum who talks about death in the way that you do. There may well be the tongue in cheek comments and the general feel that this place positively lives for the next Celebrity death but the truth is somewhat different.
Its no coincidence that the names which are picked every year are, generally, very old and/or very ill. It is not rocket science to pick people who are probably going to die sooner rather than later. Having a guess at who will go next isnt neccessarily macabre, its just nonsense.
You take something that is quite trivial, in the great scheme of things, and turn it into somesort of blood lust/Voodoo bollocks.
IF you really are what it says on the tin, you are a sick twat that needs shooting.
Im certain there will be a queue of members eager to pull the trigger.

The first to ask "Is he dead yet?" about Castro...............ignore piss poor imitators. :D

2015 Hartlepool Deadly Pool Team: The Wankers Arms PH

Candidates:
Olivia De Havilland
Carol Channing
Ronnie Corbett
Kirk Douglas
Jimmy Hill
Doris Day
Abe Vigoda
Maureen O'Hara
Clifton James
Louis Jourdan

Subs: Sean Connery and Christopher Lee

#71 chicago103

chicago103

Sniper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 04:22 AM

I have a somewhat personal connection with Zsa Zsa Gabor in that she was born on the exact same day and year (February 6, 1917) as my grandmother and both are still alive at the age of 93.

Anyways about the pictures I wouldnt say she looks good or has alot of time left just by looking at them. Consider the fact that she is in a wheelchair being pushed around and doesnt really have to do much to show up in public. Other than that she is dressed up (as is her style) in a hip and young looking fashion (for a 93 year old anyways) and that might give an illusion of an appearance of good health but overall she is unrecognizable comparted to what she was and she is still a very good death list candidate. Afterall many people in much better shape have made apperances in public in the year of their own demise. All we can really gather from these pictures is that she is conscious and presentable enough to be wheeled around in public.
U.S. Presidential death trivia expert. If you want to know how a president died, what their last words were if any and details about their final days and funerals I am your man.

#72 Estuarian Float

Estuarian Float

Underwater Slaughter

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 05:09 AM

Zsa Zsa hospitalized with broken bones.
Star Dust 2015 DDP: Caroline Aherne - Samantha Beaven - Daisy Berkowitz - Colin Bloomfield - Little Jimmy Dickens - Helen Fawkes - Wendell Ford - Ahmad Givens - Superstar Billy Graham - Kate Granger - Lauren Hill - Mary Tyler Moore - Bryan Murray - Leonard Nimoy - Gino Odjick - Peter Robbins - Ryuichi Sakamoto - Vojislav Šešelj - Sam Simon - Aimee Willett

2011 DDP Theme Team: Seoul Takers
2012 - 2015 DDP Theme Team: The Bedsoring '20s
2012 DDP Theme Team: Califorewarned, Oregoners, Washingtons of Bodies Away

2013 & 2014 DDP Theme Team: Bet on Black!
2015 DDP Theme Team: Izanami Orders the California Roll

(((The Dust Pool))) (((Predict the Paper))) (((Kentucky Derby Dead Pool)))

#73 chicago103

chicago103

Sniper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 07:21 AM

Some reports say that she is in "bad condition".
U.S. Presidential death trivia expert. If you want to know how a president died, what their last words were if any and details about their final days and funerals I am your man.

#74 Windsor

Windsor

LFN Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,414 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 09:58 AM

Zsa Zsa hospitalized with broken bones.

Breaking several bones at 93? I think shes finished.

Shadow List 2015.

Sam Simon, Robert Mugabe, Bhumibol Abdulyadej, Rob Ford, Bob Dole, Muhammed Ali, Qaboos bin Sa'id, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Ian Brady, Peter Sutcliffe, Clive James, Caroline Aherne, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, George H. W. Bush, Nancy Reagan, Greville Janner, Rev Billy Graham, Henry Sandon, Sheila Sim, Desmond Tutu, Jean Alexander, Leon Brittan, Prince Philip, Sir Roger Bannister, Sir Albert McQuarrie, Mary Wilson, Pope Benedict XVI, Pope Francis, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Sir Christopher Lee, Stephen Hawking, Harlan Ellison, Jim Bowen, Fidel Castro, Grand Duke Jean, Kirk Douglas, Denis Healey, Valerie Harper, Ken Dodd, Sir Nicholas Winton, Jalal Talabani, Vera Lynn, Murray Walker, Lord Snowdon, Flora Fraser, Tariq Aziz, Bill Cosby, Liz Smith, Liz Dawn, Daisy Berkowitz.

2009: 13/50, 2010: 10/50, 2011: 9/50, 2012: 15/50, 2013:16/50, 2014: 10/50, 2015: 5/50 Winner of the 2010 Dustpool.

#75 Tuber Mirum

Tuber Mirum

Relic of the Golden Age

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,198 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 10:29 AM

Some reports say that she is in "bad condition".

Will you provide a source, or should I delete this useless and uninformative post immediately?

#76 adrianpritcha72

adrianpritcha72

Pointless Ranter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:04 AM

http://www.bbc.co.uk...canada-10675481

#77 Body Snatcher 44

Body Snatcher 44

Chunder-er from Down Under

• Members
  • 527 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:34 AM

Zsa Zsa Gabor (the 93 year old version) is sporting a new hip... just remains to be seen how the "other broken bones" go.

BS' BC - 2009 = 4.
BS' BC - 2010 = 7.
BS' BC - 2011 = 8.
BS' BC - 2012 = 12.
BS' BC - 2013 = 12.
BS' BC - 2014 = 8

Body Snatcher's Body Count - 2015.
Blue=DDP
20 Australians. Mark “Choco” Williams. Bert Newton. Bert Wrout. Malcolm Fraser. Lou Richards. Bart Cummings. Darrell Eastlake. Prince Leonard I of Hutt. Tessa James. Jeanne Little. Reg Grundy. Joan Kirner. Betty Cuthbert. Malcolm Young. Stuart Wagstaff. Clive James. “Father Bob” Maguire. Alby Schultz. Ritchie Benaud. Neale Daniher. 10 Brits. Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. Stephen Hawking. Steven Morrissey. Jimmy Hill. Dame Vera Lynn. Eddie Stobart. Kate Granger. Sir Christopher Lee. Leslie Phillips. Freeman Dyson. 10 Americans. George H.W. Bush. Kirk Douglas. Leonard Nimoy. Rev. Billy Graham. Jake ”The Snake” Roberts. Olivia De Havilland. Nancy Reagan. Mary Tyler Moore. Sam Simon. Muhammad Ali. 10 Citizens of the World. Liliane Bettencourt. Robert Mugabe. Joost van der Westhuizen (Joker). Franco Zeffirelli. Maureen O’Hara. Pope Benedict XVI. Bhumibol Adulyadej. Zsa Zsa Gabor. Fidel Castro. Rudolf von Ribbentrop.

#78 Rotten Ali

Rotten Ali

Value for money

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,513 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 10:05 PM

New hip at 93. You have got to be joking! My old next door neighbour had two new hips in her 80's but having them knocked her for six. For best recovery the doctors need the patient to be up and mobile on the new hip very quickly. I don't think there's any chance she could do that, being half paralized and already wheelchair bound. Very high chance of DVT's and clots going round in her blood stream. I think it's under 6 months tops now folks - since I can't see her being strong enough to recover from this major operation.
#CiaoJules

Shadow List '15. King Abdullah, Caroline Aherne, Muhammad Ali, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Chuck Barris, Daisy Berkowitz, Jules Bianchi, Colin Bloomfield, George HW Bush, Ian Brady, Glen Campbell, Fidel Castro, Martin Crowe, Liz Dawn, Jenny Diski, Bob Dole, Kirk Douglas, Guy Edwards, Rob Ford, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Paul Gascoigne, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Billy Graham, Jimmy Greaves, Valerie Harper, Joao Havelange, Olivia de Haviland, Stephen Hawking, Jimmy Hill, Clive James, Yahya Jammeh, J P Jaussard, Christopher Lee, Stan Lee, Penny Marshall, Mary Tyler Moore, Mesrob II, Robert Mugabe, Leonard Nimoy, James Prior, Nancy Reagan, Sam Simon, Percy Sledge, Superstar Billy Graham, Joost van der Westhuizen, Gunther von Hagens, Lee Kuan Yew, Michael York, Jiang Zemin & Emile Derlin Zinsou. 8/50.

#79 honez

honez

I have no life

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,721 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 11:35 PM

New hip at 93. You have got to be joking! My old next door neighbour had two new hips in her 80's but having them knocked her for six. For best recovery the doctors need the patient to be up and mobile on the new hip very quickly. I don't think there's any chance she could do that, being half paralized and already wheelchair bound. Very high chance of DVT's and clots going round in her blood stream. I think it's under 6 months tops now folks - since I can't see her being strong enough to recover from this major operation.

Let's hope she sees the New Year in. DDP here I come...
Five zombies. Four bullets. Two zombies.

#80 N. Fritz

N. Fritz

Hatchet man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:30 PM

Let's hope she sees the New Year in. DDP here I come...

"Not looking good" http://www.popeater....ical-condition/
nec sepulcra legens vereor, quod aiunt, ne memoriam perdam;
his enim ipsis legendis in memoriam redeo mortuorum
Cicero, de Senectute

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users