Death Star

Ian Brady

Hope he's telling the truth about his terminal cancer. We need less scum like him on this earth.

It's not just his cancer that's an issue. His kidneys have been failing for years. Not only that he is being force-fed since he decided to go on a hunger strike.

He doesn't get out much either.

It's been rumoured that he's a tad unsociable. Hard to find those that enjoy long walks on the moors.

Aye - but it'd be worse for him; he'd have to walk home alone

Hope he's telling the truth about his terminal cancer. We need less scum like him on this earth.

It's not just his cancer that's an issue. His kidneys have been failing for years. Not only that he is being force-fed since he decided to go on a hunger strike.

He doesn't get out much either.

It's been rumoured that he's a tad unsociable. Hard to find those that enjoy long walks on the moors.

Aye - but it'd be worse for him; he'd have to walk home alone

Think we might rustle up the odd mob to light his way with torches and pitch-forks

Aye, in his last game he murdered the other team!

• Like 3

Aye, in his last game he murdered the other team!

It was men against boys I heard . No wonder wonder he done so well.

Well, 2016 has taken the great and the good. Maybe 2017 will take the bad, the very bad and the downright nasty. Brady, Peter Tobin, Norman Tebbit....

....TO CONTINUE: Charles Manson, Tex Watson, Rodney Alcala, Randy Kraft, both the Tool-Box Killers, Gary Ridgeway, Henry Kissinger, Dick Cheney.....

Underworld folk distance themselves from 'imminent' Brady funeral plans.

Reminds me of a moment a good 15 years or so ago when the Daily Record had a bit on the Limbs in the Loch killer, allegedly speaking to his fellow prisoners. It had the immortal line from one of them: "I raped a 15 year old lass, but that guy's scum!"

This guy has been "terminal" for 15 years at least. I don't trust him, but that's probably his year.

This guy has been "terminal" for 15 years at least. I don't trust him, but that's probably his year.

Too true, I remember as a wee kid watching stories about him on northwest news. I knew the front of ashworth? Hospital just from him trying to kill himself.

I hope it has been a long and tortuous fifteen years on hunger strike. Can't work out if it's better for him to fuck off this mortal coil or carry on suffering for as long as possible. Ventilate, life support, the works. Just in case satan isn't real.

Well, skipping that great quote by Darrow you can read any time Spade posts, the comment by Linda Smith on Jeffrey Archer having the "oxygen of publicity" comes to mind: "I'm not so keen on him having the oxygen of oxygen, myself."

Fucking hell, Smiths been dead 11 years this month too.

Well, skipping that great quote by Darrow you can read any time Spade posts, the comment by Linda Smith on Jeffrey Archer having the "oxygen of publicity" comes to mind: "I'm not so keen on him having the oxygen of oxygen, myself."

Fucking hell, Smiths been dead 11 years this month too.

27th Feb. Same date as Spike Milligan, Bill Hicks and Leonard Nimoy. Also the day the Nazis burnt down the Reichstag. And boy band 911 split up. It's a cursed day that one.

Maybe he's only a hypochondriac. Chest and lungs terminal condition does not mean anything. What do you have, cancer? Emphysema? Congestive Heart Failure? Or you are only a scumbag who is seeking some attention? Hunger strike for 15 years would have killed and Indian elephant so I think he's only seeked attention during his prison stay.

• Like 1

Maybe he's only a hypochondriac. Chest and lungs terminal condition does not mean anything. What do you have, cancer? Emphysema? Congestive Heart Failure? Or you are only a scumbag who is seeking some attention? Hunger strike for 15 years would have killed and Indian elephant so I think he's only seeked attention during his prison stay.

Be that as it may; I'd say he's in his last calender year.

Some points to be cashed in I reckon

Great to hear his son won the Super Bowl. Maybe he can die in peace now.

Public warning. Check your facts before posting anything regarding this fucking psycho.

• Like 7

Public warning. Check your facts before posting anything regarding this fucking psycho.

His name is Ian Brady. Fact!

I'm outta here now

• Like 1

Whats the SuperBowl anyways......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

I think it's this one big festival where they play really cool commercials, but it's interrupted by 30 seconds of men running.

• Like 6

Could be important if he gets his way...

He's now Ian Stuart Brady - are we gonna show him that respect?

Waste of fucking money.Just let the evil bastard choke to death in his bed.

• Like 1

Waste of fucking money.Just let the evil bastard choke to death in his bed.

Well, indeed - just let me check my Deathlist Cup line-up before we decide on the date.

He's now Ian Stuart Brady - are we gonna show him that respect?

Ian Stewart-Brady, according to the BBC.

Spooky, given that the vile Ian Stewart is currently on trial for murdering his fiancée and her dog and dumping them in a septic tank.