Grim Reaper

Fidel Castro

To quote...'Aided by a young girl'

I've got a sore knee. Got any young girls to help me? I feel certain Mrs Teddy won't mind, except if I walk 'stiffly' :angry:

With Colin Powell playing nice American Secretary of State in Asia, Condie Ricin must be at loose end waiting for the next war to start...

What's the chance Of Fidel receiving some of the old exploding cigars from our American friends?

:o

What's the chance Of Fidel receiving some of the old exploding cigars from our American friends?

Mere Pipe bomb dreams.

Guest danmatson

if arrafat can die, than fidel must not be far behind. i don't care is he lives or dies, i just want freedom for the cuabans

i just want freedom for the cuabans

Hopefully it is not like the freedom that the Iraqi's are experiencing :(

They were poison cigars, let's not be revisionist here. :(

The old Cuban Codger will probably outlive all of us, what a nasty old man.....

Guest Guest

freedom for the cuabans?

i don't think the most would be realy happy of beeing conquered by your F*****g capitalist state. B)

Greetz from DDR,

comrade liebknecht.

Ps.

RAF - Rote Arme Fraktion i.m.

f**k capitalism!

Guest Che

Long live Castro. He had good ideas. Anybody against should take their head and shove up their arse; see if it fits.

Peace to the World.

(But kill bastards like Bush)

You hear that quite a bit, people defending Castro and saying that Communism worked quite well in Cuba. Could be true-ish considering the opposition they had to put up with from their neighbours.

Lots of poverty on Cuba, but where isn't there?

Not so sure about the head-up the-arse bit, though.

And I should hate Bush to die before he is called to account for his badness.

If however, you do decide to do him in, don't forget Cheney too.

And Condi.

Seems a bit steep to me, going to hell for only murdering 400 people.

I'm thinking of all those poor innocent christian folks like Dubya and Mr Kissinger who were only doing their jobs after all.

Next thing you know, Arnie will be down there too if he manages another 399 or so.

I expect Hell is a bit like Austria. With fewer salt mines of course.

Right Revolted Brazilian / Santannas / Satan Speaks / Marche Funebre (really, we have ways of telling you're all the same person) ... you've made your point. Shut up now.

Guest Henry Matos

I Was Castro´s first victim.

I Hope he dies this year

I Was Castro´s first victim.

I Hope he dies this year

Sadly (for you) he will live at least another 35 years.

Sadly (for you) he will live at least another 35 years.

35 Years. Are you sure? Is this a guess or some divine knowledge denied to the rest of us?

Can I put some money on this (if you are correct) and hope that I will live 35 years to collect?

According to the calculatory Xaranspalager (patent pending) Fidel Castro is protected through unseen prreviously hitherto unknown forces. the same forces which coincidentally prevent hurricanes from obliterating Castro's home have also allowed him the dubious sometimes honorific pleasure of an extended life span.

If you are curious as to the workings of the Xparanspalager(patent still pending) let me explain it to you. A handful of data is inserted into slot A and figures and occasionally true facts are keyed in. After this several ultra-sensitive codes are processed through during which time a minimum of 12 persons within a 2500 mile radius must meet untimely deaths. If this happens then a person is granted between 35 and 85 additional years of life provided of course that they remember at all times the value of communism in island nations.

I entered your name Josco and all I could guarentee at present was a meager 34 years and 362 sardonic days. Don't know if this helps you much.

Bruno

I gather from your profile that there is only around 6 weeks between us. I am sure you will understand that another 34+ years (sardonic or not) will take me past my allotted 3 score & 10.

Mrs Josco will be pleased! :)

Bruno

I gather from your profile that there is only around 6 weeks between us. I am sure you will understand that another 34+ years (sardonic or not) will take me past my allotted 3 score & 10.

Mrs Josco will be pleased! <_<

Unless of course she has your life heavily insured.

It´s not very likely Fidel Castro will die this year, presumably not even this decade.

It´s not very likely Fidel Castro will die this year, presumably not even this decade.

How do you know?

Are you his proctologist?